Love - BTS Jungkook FF βœ”οΈ

Por GoldxxxMoon

"Ah! Human beings!" "..." "Maven?" "Yeah, Cal?" "Who the hell are these 7 hot guys? They're giving me anxiety... MΓ‘s

Preview
I
II
III
IV
V - Part I
V - Part II
VI
VII
VIII
Author Note:
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX
XXXI
XXXII
XXXIII
XXXIV
XXXV
Author Note:
XXXVI
XXXVII - Part I
XXXVII - Part II
XXXVII - Part III
XXXVII - Part IV
Author Note:
Final - Extra
Author Note:
Idek Tag
10k????
69k

XV

1.8K 54 61
Por GoldxxxMoon

(*nervous laugh* Hi guys! I know I keep putting these author notes and all but I wanted to ask for you opinion, again. I honestly am conflicted and I think I have a biased opinion, so...

I have made different versions of a cover and I want to know which one you like best.

A.

B.

C.

C.

I know they are very similar but even the small things can make a difference.

Tell me which one you like best, and if you have any suggestions like if you want me to change something or add something then don't hesitate to comment, I would love to hear what you think! And if you like the current on best then just comment what you think!

Okay I'm done bothering you.

On to the story!

I majestically walk down the stairs as all the BTS boys and Maven watch me like I'm Cinderella walking down the grand staircase at the ball. Only Cinderella doesn't fall the moment her feet touch the ground.

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

I do thought.

When I am on the last step I place one fout on the ground, the other still on the step. I'm about to step on the floor with my other foot I fumble and trip, falling face first. The pain doesn't come, nor does the ground, instead, the warm and comforting feeling of general hands wrapped around me comes.

"You should be more careful." An attractive voice says.

This feels like déjà vu...

Jungkook stands in front of me, hands on my waist, holding me up so I don't fall on the ground. His hands hold my waist firmly until he snakes one arm around my waist and hoists me up. I awkwardly stand next to him, his arm still on my waist until I slightly pull away and his arm drops.

"Sorry." I whisper and push a strand of hair behind my ear as I look at the ground.

Well that was embarrassing.

Thankfully Maven says one on his stupid comments and breaks the ice.

"Aw Jungkook! Why didn't you just let her fall? It would have been hilarious!" Maven says.

Jungkook just chuckles and so does the rest the  rest of BTS.

Both Jungkook and I end up glancing at each other at the same time, he big brown orbs staring into mine. I want to look away but I just can't from that mesmerizing smile, giving me butterflies in my stomach and making me look away. Why? Because I'm blushing. That smile, so sweet, so genuine, so soft and gentle, so loving...I blush.

"So should we go now?" J-hope asks in his normal cheery and happy tone.

He's always radiating happiness, he like the sun. Come to think of it...he is a glowing angle.

"Yeah, lets go," Jimin says.

"Ugh, yes please take Maven out of my house." I say.

"What do you mean? Your coming with us," V say as he grabs my arm and drags me to the door with him.

"What?! No I'm not going anywhere." I pull my arm out of his grip, only to have Jungkook appear behind me and put his hands on the small of my back and push me out the door.

"Where going shopping." Suga says to me as the other boys drag me to the car. "I'm not against it or anything but," He shakes his head. "We're going with V so I guess I should be disappointed."

In response, V pumps his fist in the air and shouts, "To the Gucci store!"

*

After literally 4 hours of waiting for V as he roams the Gucci store we finally sit in the car, on our way home. I was amazed at how long it took V in the store. I get that he has great taste his fashion, better than me, and that he always looks good but damn that boys spent a millenium in there.

I don't know how the boys did it but RM figured out a way to have all of us sit in the same car. If only he could do my math homework too...he's really smart. Jin drove because he's the oldest here and he wanted to while Suga sat next to him in the passenger seat, somehow sleeping through all the booze while RM and J-hope sat on the passenger seat behind Jin and Suga. Since there was only 2 seats behind the boys Maven say on the ground while RM and J-hope sat on the seats. That left the rest of us, the youngest, to be stuffed at the back and squished together.

(Lol plz forgive my shitty drawing thing of the seating plan. Just imagine this as a 7 seater car but nine of them are sitting there and Maven is in between RM and J-hop's seats while all the youngest are squished at the back.)

It was bad enough that all four of us had to sit so tightly and close together, but along with that we were all dying from the heat because the stupid car doesn't have AC at the back. So we were a bunch a sweaty kids sitting uncomfortably close together in a small car. All four of us had it hard but I had it the hardest. While all of them were friends who have know each other for year I was just the "stranger" who had only met the BTS boys just a week ago. No to mention the fact that all of them were boys, boys whom I was sitting too closely next to for my liking.

I say next to V and Jungkook which wasn't hat bad except for the fact that I sat next to Jungkook. Don't get me wrong, he is actually really nice, still a bit intimidating because of his manliness, but still. He has such a nice and sweet personality. As a matter of fact, he had even asked me if I was okay from yesterday. It was bit awkward to answer that question but I found it really cute and sweet that he genuinely cared for my well being even though we're barely friends. But even then, just sitting next to him made me uncomfortable for the same reason I was scared of him in the first place. Nice or not, the dude gives me butterflies and I don't know why. Sitting n still to makes me feel like my stomach is doing flips and I can't tell if it's because he is making me feel sick or if I have a dumb crush on him.

It's probably not the latter, I already have a boyfriend so why would I like him.

Oh great. I have reminded myself about my...boyfriend.

I sigh, remembering what had happened the other day. I was starting to feel better today as my mind was taken of that topic but here I am, about to cry over a petty reason.

As all the others are immersed in one huge conversation about Jin's jokes, I lean forward in my seat and prop up my elbow on my knee and rest my chin in my hand. Time to think about my f**ked up life...

"Are you okay?" Jungkook leans forward too with his elbows on his knees and chin resting in his hand, just like me.

I turn my head a bit to look at him and leans back in my seat, no longer having my elbows on my knees. I run my hand through my hairs a smile. "Yeah I'm fine." I chuckle. "Just tired you know."

"Yeah," Jungkook also leans back in his seat and smiles at me, his signature bunny smile that make my stomach flip...not because I like him. "V hyung takes years."

"Yeah." I say and glance at V who looks like somebody toucha his spaget*.

(If you have never seen the meme then look at that clip above. Lol its my favourite meme. "It's gotta face but no body!" *face smack* 😂)

He seems to be yelling something about jokes, probably criticizing Jin's jokes which, by the way, are amazing.

Next to me I hear Jungkook chuckle which causes me to turn and face him again. "He seems to be a bit busy arguing."

"Yeah, they're really loud." I laugh. "I think I might get a head ache."

"Really?" Jungkook looks at me seriously. "I can tell them to shut up if you want." Jungkook opens his mouth to yell at the arrest of the boys but I stop him.

"No, no, no! I was joking, I'm fine, really." I say frantically and put my hand on his arm.

I can't help but feel a bit warm in my heart at the fact that he cares so much, even to the point where he would get everyone to shut up just for me.

"Oh." He smiles, a bit flustered and embarrassed, his cheeks turning a slight pink shade, looking so cute I just want to pink his cheeks.

There is a pause for a second as we look at each other for a moment, and I can practically feel him staring deeply into my eyes. He looks down for a second and I follow his gaze to feel him looking at his arm where my hand is still holding onto him. I immediately pull away after that and look away.

"Sorry." I mutter an look down at my hands.

"Awe!" V says loudly as he pats my head. "You two are so cute! I ship!"

"Hyung!" Jungkook cranes his neck and looks over me at V.

"Our little Jungkookie is all grown up!" Jimin says as he tries and pinch Jungkooks cheeks.

Everyone begins to comment of how Jungkook is cute and they all keep calling him a baby. He hold his head in his hands in an attempt to hide his face which I know is blushing. I sit there grinning and laughing at their comments. All 7 of the BTS boys love each other so much that even me being a third person can't help but smile when I'm around them.

Chapter Fifteen of:
LOVE

Seguir leyendo

TambiΓ©n te gustarΓ‘n

195K 7.8K 50
Aera πŸ‘©, is from other country came to Korea and there she met the most handsome boys in her college university called BTS group. Where she fell in l...
120K 4.5K 27
Where Park Jimin is just a ordinary 17 yr old that goes to school and is going to graduate soon. He finds himself intrasted in his hot gym teacher. J...
70.7K 2.3K 28
β•°β”ˆβž€ 𝐍𝐎 π‡πŽπŽπƒπ’ 𝐀𝐓𝐓𝐀𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐃 ━━ ❝Someone--𝘈𝘀𝘬--help me--𝘈𝘀𝘬--get this--𝘈𝘀𝘬--bitch off me!❞ π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—›- you lose your hoodie at...
17.7K 1K 46
Jimin, a sassy Male omega. Yoongi, a sarcastic Male alpha. It's hate at first sight for these two wolves. They keep helping each other with out reali...