Fifty Shades Of Sophia

By Believeeexoxo

The sequel to Fifty Shades Of Justin has finally arrived. Life for Justin and Sophia has never been better... More

Fifty Shades Of Sophia
Chapter One- "You Think We're Ready?"
Chapter Two- "Good To Know."
Chapter Three- "Don't Worry About It."
Chapter Four- "You Need To Relax."
Chapter Five- "She's Incredible."
Chapter Six - "Is She Okay?"
Chapter Seven - "I Know So."
Chapter Eight- "You're Engaged."
Chapter Nine- "Don't Be Mad."
Chapter Ten- "Tell Me What This Is."
Chapter Eleven- "Put You Down."
Chapter Twelve- "Because I Had To."
Chapter Thirteen- "What Did I Do?"
Chapter Fourteen- "Two Minutes."
Chapter Fifteen- "I MIss You."
Chapter Sixteen- "Stay Out Of It."
Chapter Seventeen- "Don't Leave."
Chapter Eighteen- "I Can't Do This."
Chapter Nineteen- "You Don't Get It."
Chapter Twenty- "I Know You Are."
Chapter Twenty One- "There Isn't Going To Be A Next Time."
Chapter Twenty Two- "I Want You."
Chapter Twenty Three- "A Beautiful Person."
Chapter Twenty Five- "What If She Was?"
Chapter Twenty Six- "I'll Make Sure Of It."
Chapter Twenty Seven- "A Little Fun."
Chapter Twenty Eight- "I Just Need You Right Now."
Chapter Twenty Nine - "It's You."
Chapter Thirty- "Because Of You."
Chapter Thirty One- "I Couldn't Wait Any Longer."
Chapter Thirty Two- "Open It."
Chapter Thirty Three- "Merry Christmas."
Chapter Thirty Four- "Happy New Year."
Chapter Thirty Five- "The Wedding."
Chapter Thirty Six- "Nothing In This World."
Chapter Thirty Seven- "Do You Even Realize?"
Chapter Thirty Eight- "Forget It."
Chapter Thirty Nine - "It Was Planned."
Third Book :)

Chapter Twenty Four- "We'll Find A Way."

46.3K 1.1K 753
By Believeeexoxo

Chapter Twenty Four

"We'll Find A Way."

Before you read!- This chapter's dedicated to my girl @Our_superman_ on twitter! She's graduating today so make sure to tell her congrats! I hope you like the chapter babbesss! <3

Sophia’s Point Of View-

             Feeling fingers knead into my feet, I opened my eyes and smiled once they settled upon Justin who was currently massaging them. I don’t know what made him partake on the nice gesture, but it certainly was romantic.

             “Mmm…” I rested my head more into the pillows and let out a sigh of relief. “That feels really good.”

            “There’s going to be a lot more where this comes from.” He said. “Now that you’re pregnant I’m going to make sure you aren’t in pain.”

            “But Justin my feet don’t hurt yet. I think that happens when my stomach’s the size of a balloon.” I giggled and shook my head at him. I love that he was so concerned but he needed to stop worrying so much about me.

            Running his knuckle over the pads on my feet, he shrugged and continued what he was doing. I wasn’t going to complain about anything because this felt amazing.

            “You’re really good at that.” I breathed out.

            “I’m good with my hands.” He muttered.

            Removing my foot from him grasp, I bit my bottom lip and looked around the room. I wasn’t about to listen to him anymore because I know exactly what he’s doing. I didn’t want to have sex right now though. I watched him give me a discouraged look but he shrugged it off and removed his briefs to change into new ones, allowing me to look over his fully exposed body.

            “You’re so sexy baby.” I said.

            Turning to look at me, he sent me a cheesy grin and slid on a fresh pair. I wish he would just stay naked around me all the time. I could stare at all of him for hours.

            “Not as sexy as you.” He replied.

            Crawling into bed next to me, he wrapped his leg with mine and kissed my shoulder. I don’t think I’ve ever been happier with him than I was right now. I think we’re in the best place that we’ve ever been.

            “We leave tomorrow for my dad’s.” He muttered into my skin.

            “I know.” I smiled. “I have to pack still.”

            “Do you want me to pack for you?”

            I stood up from the bed and rolled my eyes at him. He’s acting as if I’m literally about to give birth. I’m capable of doing things by myself. It’s not that I didn’t like it; it’s just that I wanted to show him that I was fine.

            “I can do it.”

            Opening up the closet door, I pulled out my disheveled suitcase and flung it onto the bed. I loved going on vacations but I really hated packing. It was just such a long experience. I started to pack sweaters and jeans first, that way I would make sure that I’d be warm.

            After those were settled neatly in the suitcase I picked out a pair of jean shorts, a tank top, and a fresh pair of underwear then I stripped myself of my clothes. Justin’s eyes looked me up and down, causing the familiar rose-colored blush to hit my cheeks.

            “Get over here.” He said, his eyes darkening.

            I shook my head and bent down so I could get my winter coat that I had tucked away at the bottom of my dresser. I needed to finish packing so I could get this out of the way.

            “I need to finish first.”

            While I started to pack more underwear all of a sudden I thought about the baby. When would I start to show? Would it be sometime soon? We hadn’t told anybody about this and I was starting to get extremely nervous.

            “Baby we’re going to have to tell your parents when we get down there.”

            Glancing over at him to see his reaction, he eagerly nodded and looked down at my stomach. I had no idea when I was going to start showing or if I already was a little but I better start wearing baggy shirts if I wanted to hide it from the paparazzi. There’s no way I’d be able to hide it much longer.

            “We will. Don’t be nervous about it though. They’re going to be fine with it.”

            I wasn’t really nervous about telling his parents about the baby, I was more nervous about Pattie realizing that we’ve had sex. I know that she probably expected us to, but it’s always weird when you find out someone’s pregnant because you know that there’s no way they could be lying.

            “I need to wear baggy shirts now.” Running my fingers through my hair, I let out a frustrated sigh and started to search through my drawers. I didn’t really own anything baggy.

            “Why?” He asked.

            Looking down at my stomach, I gave him an obvious glare and the expression on his face instantly became confused.

            “You don’t need to hide anything.” He replied. “You should be proud that you’re pregnant.”

            “But when your fans find out they’re going to kill me.” I whispered. “They’re going to be so mad.”

            Standing up from the bed, he walked over to me and grabbed my hands with his. I could already feel myself start to shake once I thought about all of the media that was going to be on us. I don’t want anyone or anything to get in-between us. We’ve been in such a good place lately.

            “If my fans get mad at you because you’re pregnant then they aren’t really my fans.” He said. “If they can’t accept the person that makes me the happiest then they don’t truly care for me in my opinion. It doesn’t matter how many fights we get into, or what the hell they think about it. You are the most important person to me and so is that baby. As long as you two are happy then that’s all that matters to me. I’m not saying that my fans aren’t important to me, I’m just saying that if they can’t accept you or our child then they weren’t fans in the first place.”

            With a quick nod of my head, I went back to packing and just wanted to forget about it all. It wasn’t worth the stress to keep thinking about something that no matter how hard I tried; I’d never be able to change. The fame is always going to be a part of his life and I just need to accept it.

            I jumped once I felt Justin’s hand slap my ass and sink his nails into it to pull me back against him. It already felt like my body was numb from the contact.

            “You know that you can’t walk around in your underwear in front of me.” He growled. “Don’t do that.” Bringing his lips down to my neck, they softly brushed against my skin as his hands massaged my ass. I felt like I couldn’t breathe because I was so horny.

            “Why do we have sex all the time?” I asked as he continued to suck on my skin.

            “Because we’re in love with each other and we’re horny?” A laugh escaped his lips and I felt his hot breath hit me.

            “I feel like all we do is have sex.” I admitted. “I feel like that’s all we do, you know?”
            Instantly pulling away from me, he turned me around to face him and I could tell that what I had just said hurt him. I was just trying to be honest with him.

            “You think that’s all we do?”

            “I don’t know.” I bit the inside of my cheek and looked down at my toes. I didn’t want him to be mad at me or upset. I was just trying to be honest.

            “Okay that’s it.” He chuckled and turned to go towards the door. “I’ll be right back.”

            I watched him exit the room and decided to throw on my shorts finally and my tank top since we weren’t going to have sex for once. He had to agree with me somewhat that that was all we did. It wasn’t that I thought that was literally all we did; I just thought that we should do more activities with each other besides that.

            Re-entering the doorway, I saw a board game in his hand and immediately started to laugh. Were we seriously going to play a board game right now?

            “A board game?” I giggled and realized that it was the game of life. I used to play this all the time when I was kid.

            “Yep.”

            Carrying it over to the bed, he pulled the top off of the cardboard box and started to set everything up. I sat on top of the comforter and helped him organize all of the cards for it. This was really sweet of him to think of. I haven’t played a game in so long.

            “I like this idea.” I said.

            “I like you.” He replied.

            Rolling my eyes at his cheesy answer, I picked out the color car that I wanted and set it up at the start section. He was so cute.

            “I’m a beast at this game.” He chuckled. “Watch out.”

            “Is that so?” My eyebrow arched up in response and I set the spinner up so it was ready to go. “Well be prepared to get your ass beat Mr. Bieber.”

            “Fair enough Mrs. Bieber.” He grinned at me, making my stomach erupt into butterflies at the name.

 -------

            Placing my hand against my ear I waited to hear him say it out loud. I had just successfully creamed him in this game and I wanted to hear him admit it.

            “Say it!” I teased. “Who won?”
            “You did.” He muttered in defeat.

            Laughing hysterically, I pushed him onto his back and tried to get him to not be upset. I know guys have this thing about girls beating them but he needed to calm down. It’s not like I was going to tell anyone.

            “Don’t be mad.” I started to kiss his jawline, making him close his eyes.

            “I’m not.” He mumbled.

            “Yes you are.”

            Running my fingers over his chest, I realized that he was still upset so I removed my tank top and placed it to the side of the bed. His eyes eagerly scanned my chest and that’s when I knew that all was forgiven.

            “I thought you said this was all we did?” He smirked.

            Leaning in closer so my breasts were practically against his face, his hands came up to touch them and I let out a sexually frustrated breath.

            “It is but what can we do about it when we need it?” I giggled. “I can’t help it that I need you.”

            Bringing his lips down to my breasts, he started to kiss each one delicately and moved his fingertips down my back to the waistband of my jean shorts. I know that I said this was all we did but this was something I loved to do with him. I mean, can we really help it that we’re so attracted to each other? I know a lot of couples that have sex every day. It’s not our fault that we’re one of them.

            “We better get all of this out of the way today.” I said. “We’re not going to be able to fuck at your dad’s house.”

            Showing me a sly smile, he slipped his hand inside of my shorts and shook his head at me.

            “Oh trust me….” He trailed off. “We’ll find a way.”

NOTE TO THE READER: i LOVEEEEE this chapter. I just love jophia holy crap.

Okay so in other big news, my first 'PG-13' story was posted on Wattpad that's about Justin. It's called Hidden Attraction and I posted three chapters to see what you all would think and holy frick I woke up this morning to see it #89 on Wattpad's hotlist. It just sucks that the FSOJ series is rated R along with Secret Desire because if it's rated R Wattpad can't promote it and it can't be on hotlist's but it's whatever. I'm so blessed to have you guys and the fact it's in the top 100 right now under fanfiction is utterly insane but i'm so happy you guys like the new story so much! If you'd like to read/check it out, just go to my profile :)

The next update will be on Tuesday! Things are about to get VERY interesting... *gulps*

Twitter: @ believeeexoxo

Instagram: @ drxwsdeanna

PS- If you don't want to wait for updates, fifty shades of sophia is available to purchase on deannaingrahamauthor.weebly.com :) (ships outside of the US too) 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

139K 3.7K 9
They have been best friends for eighteen years. Life happened and they lost touch... Seventeen years later, family and fate decided to give it anothe...
553K 18.9K 75
**TWICE FEATURED ON THE WATTPAD EDITORS CHOICE LIST** **Romance Category WINNER-Community Hub Awards** Have you ever felt your heart beat so fast, th...
605K 19.5K 59
Boy her dm's poppin. - Book One of the POPPIN series. All Rights Reserved // © MsBiebz . - To read some of my chapters you must be following me. WAR...
7.7K 446 66
This is the sequel to my first book Trading Places. Please read that book before reading this one, as there will be references from the first book. ...