Psycho Boyfriend 2✔ (JHope BT...

By taehyungmine17

The last five chapters are private so you have to follow me to read those private chapters Psycho Boyfriend T... More

Author's words
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30 (Last Chapter)
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter
Psycho Boyfriend Trilogy
Psycho Boyfriend 3
Questions and Answers
Answers
After 3 Years

Chapter 22

5.7K 398 147
By taehyungmine17

Hoseok pick me up like usual and peck my lips. I think it becomes a common things for him to do that.

We arrive at his house but we are greet by two boys that i really miss.

"Hanuel! JinWoo!" I scream happily and hugs both of them. They hugs me back.

"I miss you sis." Hanuel said and kiss my forehead. Jin Woo also do the same. I miss them so much.

We all sit on the couch at the living room.

"So...have Hoseok treat you well?" Hanuel asks. "Yes of course. He is my boyfriend." I said.

"Wait What?" Hanuel looks at Hoseok and me. Jin Woo also seems shock. I thought they already knows about this.....

"What the hell Hoseok! I ask you to take care of her! Not making her become your girlfriend!" Hanuel said and he gives a hard stare at Hoseok. But Hoseok remain calm.

"You even hurt her! Look at her arm. " Jin Woo said and all of them look at my bandaged arm.

Hanuel and Jin Woo look at Hoseok. Waiting for his explanation.

"Well i love Seohyun. You guys know that! So i dont think that become a problem." Hoseok said.

"But you hurt her! You hurt my sister" Jin Woo said. For a person that is younger than me he surely looks more matured.

"You guys know that i have a bipolar issues. I am trying to control myself." Hoseok said. I know Hoseok is feeling guilty when he do this but i forgive him.

"Guys...relax. I am okay. You guys should blame yourselves. Why left me suddenly? I am your sister right? You guys doesnt even call or ask me that i am alright or not." I said and glare at both of them.

"We have a problems and i know that Hoseok can take care of you." Hanuel said.

"What is the problem. Is it have to do with the car that follows us that night?" I blurt out. Maybe i have keep all the questions for too long and know i am blurting it out loud.

The three of them looks at each other. I think they can mind linking or something.

"Ahaaa...Seohyun! I have something to tell you. Mom and dad called me two days ago. They said that they miss us . They will coming back in two months." Hanuel said.

"I miss them too! I can't wait for them to come back and bring us souvenirs!" I said excitedly and i heard them sigh in relief. I am aware Hanuel is trying to change the subject but i pretend to ignore.

They really want to keep all of the secrets huh?

Ehem....8 chapters to go. I decided to make only 30 chapters and guess what...i actually already finish writing this book until the end...and no changing plot.

Vote and comment

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.7K 219 21
"Jungkook,maybe we should remain friends and forget about what we had just done.It'll be the best." I mumble and regretted it instantly.Who was I kid...
150K 5.5K 41
(Heh so uh.. I've been informed some spelling and grammar can be pretty bad in this book 😅 so uh, if you get angry at that type of thing just warnin...
155K 9.3K 50
(✔️) 'imgoodboy rejected your follow request' A private Instagram account that follows all your friends but not you. wondering who they are and why t...
133K 6.9K 21
"𝐋𝐞𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐠𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐟𝐯𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐛𝐚𝐬𝐭#𝐫𝐝.. 𝐈 𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮... 𝐈 𝐰𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮" she shouted as he dragged her to...