Psycho Boyfriend 2✔ (JHope BT...

Oleh taehyungmine17

The last five chapters are private so you have to follow me to read those private chapters Psycho Boyfriend T... Lebih Banyak

Author's words
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30 (Last Chapter)
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter
Psycho Boyfriend Trilogy
Psycho Boyfriend 3
Questions and Answers
Answers
After 3 Years

Chapter 21

5.8K 429 314
Oleh taehyungmine17

@mochiness02
@Ness-chan
@AyoHitManBang25
@bookbagkid
@ShookyMinYoongi
@FlexingBTS
@AnnitaShell
@devika02

Tagging :)

You will be mine soon Seohyun. Just wait....waiting for you just make me feels crazy.

This is the letter that i receive yesterday. Hoseok took it from me before i could have read it.

Hoseok is in the bathroom and i saw this letter on the desk. I wonder if Hoseok already know who is the sender or not.

I put the note at its place and wait for Hoseok to send me to school. Hoseok is in a good mood so i hope thats a good thing. I have to manage his bipolar issues.

Today is Friday. Its mean tomorrow i have to meet Ethan. I know Ethan have all of the answers to my questions.

I just hope Ethan will tell me all the truth.

"Princess? Lets go." Hoseok said. I smile.

"I can't walk you to your class today. I have a test. Sorry." Hoseok said while driving.

"Its okay Hoseok. I am alright." I reply. Hoseok brings my hand to his lips and kiss my palm.

After Hoseok sends me to the school i go to my locker and sees a note.

You are mine. I am getting irritated with you and that bastard being together. Wait for me.

I sigh. This guy is crazy. I hope i know who is it. Suddenly i hear someone behind me.

"What a pleasure to see you here." That voice....

"What do you want Eva?" I ask and rolled my eyes. I really doesnt have any mood to argue with her.

"Another note huh? Well let me guess...Hoseok doesnt know about this right? He must be mad that his little girlfriend keeping this as a secret." Eva sneers. I smirk.

"You really know nothing but assumes that you know everything. Dont embrass yourself Eva. Hoseok knows everything. About this notes. Ahh..he knows about you too. All of the bullshits that you said to me yesterday...he knows it all." I said. Eva widen his eyes and her face pale.

"You are a bitch you know that? You dont know what happend between us. Hoseok can be the one that lied." Eva spats.

"Oh darling. I believe him more than you obviously." I said and left her alone.

I will stop the tagging..maybe i will continue it later..

Vote and comment

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

181K 8.8K 27
The last five chapters are private so you have to follow me to read those private chapters Psycho Boyfriend Trilogy This is the third book. Psycho Bo...
191K 10.5K 62
"Tell me, Y/N," Hoseok says while he smiles at you. "Are you a member of the Mile High Club?" His voice has a tone of amusement in it as he speaks. ...
4.9K 267 34
Kwon Haru, a normal 18 year old, had to move to a prestigious school where she chase her dreams to be a singer. She thought that life will be normal...
26.8K 737 14
TRIGGER WARNING ⚠️ ☆Includes: Depression, self-harm, bullying, manipulation, and others. Don't read if you have a problem with it. ~ Jeon Jungkook is...