Prince with Benefits

By gabycabezut

**Unedited, messy & with lots of mistakes. But you will still swoon if you give it a chance lol (but you've b... More

Prince with benefits
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-one
Chapter Twenty-Two Part One
Chapter Twenty-Two Part Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-five
Chapter Twenty-Six (part one)
Chapter Twenty-Six (part two)
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-one
Chapter Thirty-two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six Part One
Chapter Thirty-Six part two
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six
Chapter Forty-Seven
Chapter Forty-Eight
Epilogue
A Prince's Point of View
Expecting the Unexpected...
Bonus Chapter - Brought to you by H&M
New books + Audiobook teaser!
New Story Alert! Of Darkness & Light

Getting Hitched

152K 691 16
By gabycabezut

The Wedding

My heart drummed in my chest. Angelic voices started to sing as the subtle flowery smell invaded my senses.

This was it.

My life had changed since I met him, but my life was about to give a turnaround as soon as I said my vows in front of literally the whole wide world. 

Fluttering butterflies played in my stomach at the same time my pulse rate increased as I envisioned myself walking through the aisle between hundreds of people completely unknown to me. I could already see the Queen's hidden scowl as I passed her by...she had never been challenged before.

In my defense, it had been her fault.

She had urged us to the Buckingham Palace right after Scott's love declaration at Heathrow. I was so happy to see him again, I was in awe repeating all his words on my mind...most of all...I was unbelievable excited to have him with me... 

I just didn't care if we were going to China, for all that mattered. I was just reeling in the fact that I was with him. The person who I had missed like crazy for the last three weeks. I had been miserable...I felt incomplete. A huge chunk of me was missing. I missed his jokes, his voice and his touch. As the car neared the Buckingham Palace, I pulled apart from Scott and slapped him hard on the arm.

"Ouch!" he rubbed his arm and watched me warily. 

"How could you ignore me for three weeks?! Have you got any idea how pathetic my life has been? For three freaking weeks?!"

His eyes flitted away for a moment. "It wasn't a walk in the park for me either, Em." He turned to me and his chocolaty eyes softened as a small smile played on his lips. He reached for my hand and dragged me closer to him, "I love you" he whispered by my ear "so much that it hurts not being close to you. Trust me, it was complete and utter hell..."

My anger quickly evaporated into thin air as a goofy smile played in my lips. My heart melted at those words. I would never get tired of hearing it. And I think he was quite aware of this since he was already smirking. Ugh. I was such a lost cause. 

Blinking innocently at him, I smiled smugly before voicing "I'm such an amazing lovable woman." Scott smiled amused before I kissed him one more time. He pulled me closer and deepened the kiss. It was such a passionate, needy kiss. Like saying I missed you. The car stopped and we were forced to pull apart. I was flushed and shy all of a sudden with Sean and Ryan who had been with us the whole ride. My lips were swollen and my heart was beating a mile a minute...but I was extremely giddy and happy. So even when a fortyish stone-faced woman guided us towards the Queen's library I just couldn't stop smiling and rejoicing. 

The moment we crossed the threshold my smile vanished. 

She was furious. Her usually impeccable image was more than off. Her hair was disheveled. Her jaw was tense. Her blue eyes were burning with unspoken anger. 

If looks could kill, we'd be already decapitated and burned at the same time. 

Me especially.

Scott squeezed my hand reassuringly. I looked at him for a moment and he gave me a small smile for a fraction of a second before turning to glare at his grandmother defiantly. 

I swallowed hard as she gestured us to sit on the sofa in front of her. 

"I'm afraid you've gone too far this time, Scott." She bluntly said while we took a seat.

Scott was tense and his hand clutched me a little bit too hard. I could already feel pins and needles but I stayed quiet for both our sakes. 

"Are you pregnant?" Her blue eyes bored into mine. 

Her question took me by surprise. How dare you say something like that? I wanted to ask completely offended. As I was opening my mouth to answer affronted, Scott squeezed my hand even tighter while he answered for me clearly crossed. 

"I can't believe you're asking this."

"Really..?" The old woman stood up and narrowed her eyes at Scott, "you're pulling quite a spectacle, Scott!"

"How long have you known this girl?" she asked viciously, "do you even know if her intentions are real?!"

My blood started to boil and I had to restrain from answering her. For Scott's sake I stayed quiet. He seemed pretty mad and I didn't want to add the stress of me fighting with his grandmother and making it worse. I was not sure if I could answer her respectfully... I contented on glaring at her as she started pacing down the small hallway. 

"I'm outraged at your behavior, Scott. You, who are first in line to the throne, have been nothing but reckless and inconsiderate towards your own family since you met this woman!"

Scott's hold loosened on my hand as he got up. "This woman is going to be my wife!" He said completely affronted.

The Queen froze on the spot. I don't think anyone had ever talked to her like that. "Well, she better be pregnant because I'm not letting you go through with this crazy stunt!"

"I'm not asking you" Scott answered coldly. "And if you are suggesting that I'd have to abdicate my title for her, I will gladly do it right now."

I looked at him clearly astonished. I never imagined that it would come to this. Despite Scott's reluctance towards the throne I was sure he'd be a great leader. My pulse raced and I bit my lip worried as I glanced his way. He wasn't looking at me. Anger radiated from him. Still, I could never ask him to abdicate...

His grandmother was also pretty shocked at his words. She watched him warily for a long time until she sighed annoyed and took a seat on one of the elegant chairs. She never broke eye-contact with Scott. "You will not do such thing. You are, after all, my grandson." Her blue eyes turned to me. 

Again, if looks could kill I'd be dead.

Bring it on. I'm not afraid of you.

Still, she was right about something. I'm pretty sure that tomorrow's headline would talk about it. We had to prove everyone that we loved each other and that we wanted to do things the right way. This meant that we had to wed in less than ten months...

If it were to me, we'd get married in less than six months. I knew where she was coming from. We did meet a few months ago...Despite my feelings, I calmly said "We'll get married in a year."

Scott turned to me with a look of horror. "A year?" he asked astonished.

I nodded and smiled at him, trying to be reassuring. "Yes. We have nothing to hide and there's really no need to speed up things." I turned to her and smiled the fakest of smiles.

Scott was frowning as he sat next to me. 

The Queen assessed me. I could tell that she was watching me carefully. She finally nodded and added coldly, "very well, then. You shall marry in one year."

She grabbed her phone and called for a Mrs. Smith. While we waited for the said woman, Scott whispered to me "a year?" His voice was discouraged.

"I'm sorry" I bit my lip as I grabbed his hand. I really was sorry but I really wanted to stand up to the woman. I was really mad at her for her implying that I was pregnant. 

Sighing, I started to absentmindedly draw circles with my thumb on Scott's hand. My eyes travelled around the elegant yet cold room. Just like the old lady seated behind the mahogany desk. 

I knew this was going to be hard...and this is just the start of it all...

Damn it. 

"Hey..."Scott's chocolate eyes bored into me, as he softly cupped my cheek, "we are in this together, remember?"

My lips formed a small smile as I whispered, "yeah..."

The old wench turned our way as the stony-faced woman walked through the door. "We'll let you know the date and the place." 

I stared at her in shock. What is she implying?! That she's planning the wedding... My wedding?!

Her blue eyes scanned me from top to bottom before sighing, "I think my designer can come up with a nice dress for you." Then, she turned Mrs. Smith, "Make an appointment with Jaques for-"

I stood up and raised my palm to stop her. "I'm sorry...what?"

The Queen's cold eyes hardened as she looked at me. Her mouth was set on a grim line. Despite the fact that her white hair wasn't perfectly styled as always, her all-serious outfit of a black skirt and white frilly blouse made her look as authoritarian as always. I could tell that she refrained to roll her eyes at me. She removed the glasses she had just put on. 

"Is there a problem, Emily?" My name rolled out of her mouth as it was some kind of pest.

I narrowed my eyes. Calm down, Emily. Taking a deep breath I managed to muster up another forced smile, "Actually, there is."

Scott's dark eyes gazed at me somewhat proud? And his lips pursed in a tight twitching line. He was trying not to smile. Jerk. I wanted to add that I was glad that he found this whole deal amusing. 

My voice was steady and cold as I said "This is my wedding and I intend to plan it."

Her lips tugged up in a mocking smile. "Really...? You are marrying the future King, there are many protocols to follow, which I'm sure you wouldn't understand." She sneered as she added, "I forgot you are obviously used to plan weddings, but this is not an ordinary event."

How dare she?!

Once again my eyes narrowed and I fought the urge to stand up and say more than a few bad words at her. Scott stood up and grabbed my hand. He lifted my left hand and pointed to my engagement ring. 

"That's it." He was really angry. "Emily is going to be my wife whether you like it or not. I demand you respect her and treat her as such." Her blue eyes widened at the sharp tone of Scott's voice. "And she's planning our wedding. That's the end of it" he added in a final tone. 

 "That's outrageous! There are protocols to follow, so many things have to be planned to perfection and-"

"No, Grandmother, outrageous is letting you treat us all like puppets. Emily is perfectly capable of planning the perfect wedding; just send me the guest list and the protocols. Everything else, will be chosen by us." He nodded to her astonished face and grabbed me by the hand pulling me outside. 

Before we left the room he turned to her. "I'm taking control of my life for once and for all. See you at the rehearsal."

My heart soared at Scott. I could only imagine the perplexed face of the Queen. That thought made me smile. I gazed at his still clenched jaw as he marched next to me. I was so proud of him for standing up to her. Most of all, for demanding respect for me.

Also, that was hot.

"Scott that was amazing!" He turned to me and his pupils dilated as he smirked at me. Pulling me harder, he opened a random door and closing it behind him pinned me to the wall. Before I knew what was happening he covered my mouth with his. 

"I.LOVE.YOU.SO.MUCH." he whispered between kisses. My hands tangled on his hair. Tingles shot through my body at his touch. I kissed him back pouring all feelings I had for him, love, awe, admiration and longing. 

I was so proud of him and it still shook me to the core that he'd be willing to give up the crown for me...

Panting, we pulled apart painfully aware of our surroundings. We were in a large dining room. I really didn't want to pull apart, but we were at the Buckingham Palace, after all. Scott's dark eyes bored into me for the longest of moments. His eyes glowed with a mixture of raw emotions...love shining through. After a moment he smiled that crookedly-sexy smile that always buckled my knees. "A year...?! Really...?"

I burst out laughing and slapped him playfully on the chest. "I am sorry!" I said rolling my eyes. 

Scott smiled tenderly at me, "I know why you did it...it sucks, though..."

"I know" I pouted as he chuckled. "But a year to plan a wedding as big as this..." A large list of all the things that would be involved came to mind, "Actually, is a year enough to plan it all?" I asked panicked as Scott laughed at me.

"We'll manage" He pecked me chastely one more time before holding my hand. 

So it began.

My house turned into the official operation center. Little by little, different pictures of flowers, wedding arrangements, laces and many other things started to fill out the once empty walls of the house. 

Kate, Hugh and I were officially in charge of the whole thing. Scott participated too, whenever he stayed with me, which was at least four days a week. He was always occupied with something, and since we got engaged, he seemed to have more things to do.

The news of our wedding scheduled for December speeded. The paparazzi followed us everywhere but it wasn't as when the whole Sam's scandal came out. My street wasn't swamped with photographers, there were only a few. It was bearable. 

Time blurred as we busily planned the wedding. 

I distinctively remember the day we were talking about my wedding dress. In the Queen's protocol list it stressed out that the wedding designer had to be British but I didn't want to wear something from someone known. 

Sitting on the floor with a cup of coffee in my hand, I grabbed the newest Bride's magazine and started to pass distractedly the pages. Scott was at my side working on his laptop and Kate was in front of us writing some pastry shops that she wanted us to visit over the next few days. She was in a foul mood after breaking up with her long-time boyfriend Scott, Hugh's cousin. Since she was a bit down, she occupied herself with my wedding's preparations. Not that I complained at all...

Bored out of my mind, I dropped the magazine and scanned the remaining options I had. While I was at it, I spotted one of the newspapers Kate was copying and address from. There was an ad for a designing school and it gave me an absolutely amazing idea.

"What if we make a contest between different designing schools?" I looked up more alert than ever. "It would be a great opportunity for someone out there and well...it's different..."

Scott eyed me amused, "You really want to piss off my grandmother, don't you?"

I shrugged nonchalantly. Inside, I was jumping and screaming like a little girl. Hell yeah!

"That's a great idea Em!" Kate chirped in excitedly. 

"And, while we're at it, we could ban the stupid hats from our wedding!" I blurted out excited. Scott rolled his eyes and Kate looked at me as if I was insane making me slump on my previous sitting place sulking. Whatever. Can't say that I tried it. 

The wedding dress contest turned out to be an absolute hit. 

Needless to say, the Queen had complained at the ordinary request I had made. I hadn't seen her much since the day we got engaged and honestly, I really didn't care. Literally hundreds of students participated and while it was tiring to see all the sketches, there were really good ones among them. I had requested something elegant yet simple and with a touch of purple. I'm not sure if I really wanted to defy the Queen or I just wanted to do something different. I'd seen pictures of previous royal weddings and even though they were lovely, they were pretty much the same. 

I wanted something different.

Finally, I set my eyes on a beautiful sleeveless satin gown which had a bright purple ribbon on the waist with three purple roses on the right side. Little embroidery on the bottom made the simple yet elegant dress stand out. I had seen so many dresses but this one had been my favorite since the moment I saw it. 

We met with the winner girl one October afternoon. Mark and Kate were with me. Kate needed the distraction and Mark...well I guess he had nothing else to do. 

The winner was a London girl in her last year of studies. She was 21 years old and had somewhat of a tough background. She had been supporting her little sister and her since her parents died a couple of years ago. And she had never dropped out of school. She studied while worked a part time job. I was glad that I could help her in some way. She'd be a renowned designer by the end of this year.

When she walked through the studio doors we all gaped at her. She had dirty blonde hair, green eyes and cute little freckles on her nose. Her clothing was kind of conservative but had a neon colored belt paired with cool leather boots. She was also extremely pretty. Her name was Annabel and we clicked immediately. She was really easy going and got along with me and Kate in no time. She was confident and completely unfazed at any of us. Especially at Mark, he had every girl at his feet. Yet she hardly paid any attention to him. We talked for three hours while she took my measures. Mark stayed pretty quiet the whole afternoon, which was a first for me. I guess we pretty much ignored him. So, she officially became my personal clothing designer since that day and also a close friend.

Turns out that Mrs. Smith, the stony-faced woman that had greeted us before meeting the Queen the day of our engagement, was sent to supervise that we followed the protocols from time to time. Hugh broke the ice with her and she turned to be an extremely helpful asset when dealing with the Queen. She was our mediator and she was quite good at it...I don't really know how she managed it but I didn't hear another complain from the Queen since she started to help us out. 

I have to admit that planning the wedding changed me. A few years ago, I thought weddings were cheesy and completely pointless. Planning a royal wedding of this magnitude turned out to be a complete challenge and a very rewarding one. Doing it with my friends was a plus. 

We planned each and every rehearsal to almost perfection just to keep the Queen quiet as well as pleased. She really didn't have a chance to say much. We cautiously went through the protocol's list every time we needed to. 

In ten months, the wedding was all planned and running smoothly. 

The night before the wedding I was so nervous and excited at the same time. Hugh, Chris and Kate wanted to treat me before the big day. After the last rehearsal, they made a vegetable lasagna and salad for dinner. We invited Scott, Mark and Annabel. I hadn't seen my fiancé for the last week and I was missing him terribly. 

"How are you holding up, are you ready to be the center of attention of the whole wide world?" Hugh smirked at me as he passed me a glass with chilled white wine. 

I glared at him as his boyfriend Chris slapped him hard on the back of his head, "No teasing Emily, you moron!"

Hugh puffed his chest annoyed and glared at Chris "That's no fun at all!"  

When he turned away I saw him wince and rub the back of his head making me burst out laughing at him. He'd been in cloud nine since Chris arrived from Denmark a week ago. Nevertheless, they kept bantering like an old couple. It was really cute and entertaining as hell. 

Chris smiled at me as he continued cutting the red peeper on the wooden chopping board. "I'm so glad to see you so happy, Emily."

I took a sip of my glass blushing after murmuring shyly thank you.

"Are you ready for it all?" Chris brown's eyes gazed at me intensely for a moment. 

Leaving the glass on the counter, I took a deep breath. "Honestly? I have no idea..." I shook my head before continuing, "I know I love Scott and after everything we've been through I just know that I want to be with him. The attention nor the Queen are not my favorite part of the package but he's been more than understanding about it...well...about everything, really..."

Chris smiled. "You seem and sound so grown up."

I chuckled, "well you should know, being such an old man and all!" A piece of pepper hit me on the forehead as I laughed. 

Soon afterwards, everyone else joined us. The house was filled with the sound of chatting and some kind of bantering followed by laughter. A warm feeling ran through my body as I observed my friends. 

My parents were missing because they were having some kind of reconciliatory dinner. Dad didn't take the news of Sean and Mom's recent relationship good and I think Mom wanted to clear the air with him before my wedding. I think Dad secretly thought that he'd win her back eventually, but Sean had always been such a gentleman to her. He really cared for her and Mom seemed happier than ever. I was really happy for them.

Scott's arm embraced me at the waist. "Penny for your thoughts?"

I gazed at him. Dark chocolaty eyes watched me anxiously. I decided to tease him a little bit. "I'm just planning a route escape for tomorrow if I change my mind" I said nonchalantly. 

"Har har" He mocked me but his hold tightened a bit. 

Does he think that I do have second thoughts about it?

"Scott?" I turned my whole attention to him confused at his nervousness.

"What?" He pulled apart to better look at me. Running a hand through his hair, he exhaled. "I'm kind of freaking out, Em. You still have time to see what a big mistake you're making by marring me and run away..." he trailed somewhat ashamed.

My eyes widened in shock. "Are you freaking kidding me?! After a whole year of preparations...? We are so getting married, Scottie boy!" I said as I pushed my finger on his chest.

Scott grabbed my hand. His eyes roamed all over my face and his anxiousness cleared away as his gaze softened. He softly kissed my knuckles "I love you..."

My heart melted at the deep meaning of his gaze. "I can't wait to be your wife, Scott."

Scott gave me the most beautiful smile ever.

So, the big day arrived.

Mom woke me up with a calming tea. Bless her; I had only slept a few hours after checking my tablet's different lists. I really wanted everything to be perfect. Not just because it was my wedding day, but because I wanted to shut the old wench up. 

I had been perfectible capable of planning this wedding. 

Granted, it had not been my doing alone; Kate and Hugh had worked as hard, if not even more, than me. I had gifted them both a very much earned weekend at a really posh spa. They deserved to be pampered after all the stress of the wedding. They left early to check all the details that needed supervising. Honestly, I think they were more nervous than me...

After having a sandwich for breakfast, the hairdresser came over and started to apply my makeup. I wanted my eyes to stand out so she applied violet eye shadow smoking my eyes with the different shades of violet, soft pink blush and almost nude lips. 

Then, she proceeded to fix my hair. I had chosen a messy up do, kind of a Brigitte Bardot style. Two beautiful Adora belle winter roses adorned my hair on one side. Their colors matched the wedding theme: White and purple. On the top of my head she placed a beautiful tiara. It wasn't mine; it was one of the crown's jewelry, the same one that Scott's Mom had used in her wedding day. I thought it was a nice gesture to remember her by. It was my borrowed thing, the dress was the new and my undergarment had blue lace. For the old thing, my mom gave me diamond earrings that had once been her own Mom's. 

Annabel came after. She helped me dress as we heard different kind of music, including my favorite, all of me by John Legend. I think we heard it at least five times. Her green eyes glowed as she finished the last touches on my dress. 

"You look amazing, Emily!" She smiled proudly.

I gazed at my reflection on the mirror and gaped. The girl in front of me looked like a real princess. My hair was perfectly messy, the roses added a classy touch to the hairstyle...and the dress...the dress was so beautiful that I didn't want to change after the ceremony. The little stones at the bottom of the dress were sparkling matching the breathtaking tiara on my head.

"I look-"My green eyes widened as I murmured softly.

"Like a princess" she beamed at me.

I did.

I really did look like a Princess. And in a few hours...I would be one...

Who would have thought that my life would turnaround like this?

"Ready?" Mom knocked gently while she opened the door to my room. Her emerald eyes gazed at me lovingly. After a moment, her voice was raw with emotion as she said "You look amazing, sweetie." I gulped the small bump on my throat. Annabel smiled at me once more and gestured me to walk down the stairs. 

My dad was waiting for me at the bottom of the stairs. His eyes were glazed over as he smiled at me. I stopped in the middle of the stairs. My heart started to beat faster and I turned to see Mom and Annabel smiling reassuringly at me. 

Oh my God! I'm getting married!

I furiously blinked away the imminent tears that threatened to fall. 

"Come on, sweetie, you don't want to be late." My dad gently voiced from the bottom of the stairs. 

Ryan drove us to the Westminster Abbey were 2,000 guests were waiting for us. The whole journey from my house to the church had been cordoned and literally thousands of people were waiting to see us pass through. Most of them were waving flags or white flowers. I waved at them amazed that they didn't seem faced by the cold weather. 

We did wait a year to get married. Not a day more. I once suggested having the wedding in spring and Scott had been adamant on not moving the wedding date.  Instead, he sped up the wedding for a few days. We were having a late November wedding.

The car arrived at the church and I was already feeling overwhelmed. I had thought that this would gain worldwide attention but reality was worse than whatever I had pictured in my mind. I was as overwhelmed as excited. It was a wry combination. 

Ryan parked the car at the front of the church and Dad got out helping me. Different cameras were recording our every move and people cheered as I stepped out of the car. A shy smile formed on my lips as my eyes roamed around the largest crowd I'd ever seen. I waved at them as my Mom joined us. She helped set the train on the carpeted floor as the Archbishop greeted us. 

They led us inside one of the Church's private chambers where we had to wait for a few minutes as all the guests and important diplomats took their places. 

"Are you nervous?" Hugh asked the minute he crossed the threshold.

My hands trembled as I straightened an imaginary wrinkle off my dress. "Why should I? I'm just going to walk down the longest aisle as literally the whole world watches my every step." My eyes widened in panic. "Oh my God Hugh, I can't trip! How am I going to stop my usual klutziness?! What if I step-"

"Breathe Emily" Hugh's grey amused eyes stared at me. "You will do fine. And if you do, you'll just spice things up the Emily's way."

I glared at him before smiling as I shook my head. I had to love my best-friend. "You're the best, Hugh."

"I know" He wriggled his brows before chuckling. 

I breathed deeply for a few times as my Dad entered the room. He smiled at me extending his arm. Mom arranged the veil covering my face with a smile on her face and teary eyes. 

This is it.

I'm getting married to the most wonderful guy on this earth.

The choir started singing. 

My heart drummed. My feet moved.

All I kept chanting in my head was please do not fall. Please dear God, don't let me fall. 

I walked through the longest aisle having flashes of all the sweetest moments I had shared with Scott. When we finally reached the altar, there he was. As handsome as the first time I laid eyes on him. He was now wearing a scarlet Irish Guard's colonel's uniform but he was the same guy hiding behind a grey hoodie and denim jacket on Anya's pub. 

Scott was smiling brightly at me. The deep love he was about to vow before this entire crowd was evident in his eyes.

My prince.

He was, without a doubt, the love of my life.

And now...he was going to be mine as I was going to be his. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.2M 321K 40
He's a Prince. She's a journalist. They have a complicated relationship. More like he's into her but she hates his guts. He needs to behave. She need...
144K 2.8K 67
***Third book in Prince Harry series-- Summer in Scotland (Prince Harry #1) and Across the Pond (Prince Harry #2)*** Here is the moment. Here it come...
22.3K 507 24
The newly widowed Prince of Wales interviews young Lady Diana Spencer for the nanny position to take care of his young sons. Since losing their mothe...
3K 417 13
SEQUEL TO ROYALLY BUMPED || After a whirlwind of a year, Mila Abbott is finally enjoying her life as a princess and mother. As wife to the new first...