I'm STRAIGHT

By _bunnyV_

"I'm straight." - Jeon Jungkook. "oh common, I can make you bendable one. Only for me baby." - Kim Taehyung... More

Prologue
Dumped
STRAIGHT
Do U like me?
Kookies
WELCOME PARTY!
It's me
A kiss can save
Like Someone
Kiss Me
The woman
Save Me
What have I've done?
EPILOGUE
PRENUP EDIT
NOT AN UPDATE: BUT PLS READ

Not Pure

11.7K 438 359
By _bunnyV_

Jungkook kissed Taehyung. Taehyung didn't respond immediately on what's happening because this was the first time the younger kissed him. Taehyung put his hands to support Jungkooks waist, and started kissing him back. They do fight for the dominance but Jungkook defeated, he snaked his hands around Taehyung's nape.

They started walking backward without breaking the kiss. The kissed passionately and needy. Jungkook end up at the sofa while Tae is on top of him.

Taehyung started to snake his hands all over Jungkook's body. He is trying to find the younger's soft spot, when Tae found it. Jungkook leaned to give the older more access a moan escaped to his mouth.

Taehyung wanted more... But he really need to stop because he respect Jungkook, he loves Jungkook so much to stole his pureness to him.

Taehyung stopped what is he doing, and put Jungkook at his lap. Jungkook swollen lips were pouting, of course why not? His lower region is hard as a rock.

"We can't do this I respect you so much to touch you." Taehyung said even though he really wants to claim the younger right now and in ever four corners of their house. But he just really can't...

Jungkook stood up and walk to his room. Taehyung felt like his junior hurts because of what he did.

Taehyung followed the younger in his room and heard Jungkook was crying.

Taehyung automatically hugged him and calm him between his sobs.

"I'm not pure." Jungkook started, Taehyung didn't answer.

"I was raped the day you saw it was not just once but repeatedly for a month. I tried my best to escape but she always caught me and she ended up beating me then use my body. I've always pushed you away since I was freshmen and acted that I like Jieun noona, and denied my sexuality as a straight ruler." Jungkook said between his sobs, Taehyung can't explain how he feels right now he just wanna see who touch his Nochu at the very young age.

"The way you pursue or seek for my attention back then makes my heart flutter but... I don't deserve it. I've always tell to myself I don't deserve someone like you... Because i'm not pure, i'm not the innocent Nochu you know... I'm impure." Jungkook cried.

"A--awhile ago. When I kissed you... When you didn't respond I thought you hate it... I thought--" Taehyung was also crying hearing Jungkook's confession about his past. He understands now why he was crying in his dreams.

He kissed the younger passionately, Taehyung poured every love and care he have for Jungkook. This is not about how he likes him, it's all about how he love, care and he accepts Jungkook whole heartedly.

They broke the kiss.

"You THOUGHT that I hate it. I will never hate you... I will always love you Jungkook, you're my everything, you'll always be my baby, my nochu, my innocent nochu. You're pure inside and out." Taehyung said and kissed Jungkook's forehead.

Jungkook swallowed a lump. *I can do this.*

"I-- I love you hyung." Jungkook confessed. Taehyung smiled and kiss Jungkook's lips.

Taehyung slowly put Jungkook on bed without cutting the passionate kiss between them.

Jungkook break the kiss this time. He looked at Taehyung's eyes, he admired how handsome his hyung. Same with the older, he admired how pure and clear Jungkook's eyes how perfect he is.

"C--claim me hyung, mark me as yours." Jungkook said blushing.

Taehyung smirked. "I will baby. You're mine only remember that." Taehyung answered.

*(A/n: did you miss me? You know what happens next right? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) s...ahem...mut happens.)*

*They made their night productive.*

The next day ~

Jungkook woke up with his eyes were swollen, he looked at Taehyung who have been staring him for awhile. Jungkook blushed remembering what happens last night he cover his face using a duvet to hide his red tinted cheeks to the older who is smiling lovely at him. Taehyung playfully pulled it down.

"Why?"

"Hyung don't look at me in that way--" Taehyung kissed him, Jungkook can taste the mentol flavored toothpaste of Taehyung then realization hits him he still didn't brushed his teeth so he quickly move his head away.

"Why?" Jungkook covered his lips.

"I still didn't brush my teeth hyung." Jungkook said.

"You don't have to be shy baby. Come the bath is ready, I will carry you there I know it hurts down there." Taehyung said smiling, he carried Jungkook in a bridal style and soaked him at the bathtub.

"Should I take a bath with you--"

"No hyung I can do it." Jungkook answered blushing.

"Why are yous so cute?" Taehyung asked pinching Jungkook's cheeks.

"Call me if you need help in dressing up yourself I will cook for our lunch." Taehyung said and kissed him on his lips once again before leaving the younger.

Jungkook saw the mark that Taehyung left at his body. He can't stop his face from blushing, after he  dressed up he talked to Taehyung.

He is wondering if they're boyfriends now...

"Ah hyung?" Jungkook started talking after eating their lunch.

"What are we?" Jungkook asked.

"Humans." Jungkook's jaw dropped.

"Humans who are in love with each other." Taehyung answered smiling. He pulled Jungkook at his lap again.

"Are we boyfriends?" Jungkook asked.

"We are forever Jungkook." Taehyung answered.

Later that day Jungkook came to his class late. While Taehyung is in his office in thw University, Jimin came with bambam they were laughing and doing some dab.

"Is that some kind of entrance?" Taehyung asked.

And the two did the nae-nae.

"Well we're here because --" Jimin and Bambam looked at each other.

"Can you see that chim, it looks like Taehyung's garden is blooming." Bambam said pointing at Taehyung who look so pleased and calm while signing some papers.

"It looks like he did some 3 points shot." Jimin continued.

"Stob it fam. Taekook become one last night and Taehyung is the MVP." Mrs. Kim suddenly came without Knocking.

Now that they're complete, they talk about Jungkook's case and the other children who are lost and have been missing for awhile. Bambam is a detective, and he is Jimin and Taehyung's friend since college too.

"So the thing here is there is 100.1% that the woman who molested Jungkook, was the same person whom I'm looking for." Bambam concluded.

"We need to talk to Jungkook's mom for her statement. There might be something that she knows." Jimin talked.

"Why?" Taehyung asked.

"Well I've heard that Jungkook's dad is handsome and madame Kim is his former colleagues, together with Jungkook's mom." Taehyung looked at his mom.

"It's true. I'm Jungkook's mom best friend that is why I so like him to be my son-in-law theeeeee." Madame Kim answered.

"Well i didn't know anything about Jungkook's dad all I know he is really handsome and he likes Nell so much." (A/n: Nell is Jungkook's mom)

They talk about the past, but there is nothing can connect with the woman who molested Jungkook.

"We'll need to wait for aunt Nell to come back." Taehyung said.

Later that day, the two came home late because Jungkook need to finish the job in the cafe. Taehyung was still not there, the Ken suddenly came.

"Ah-- hyung I thought--" Jungkook started walking backward because Ken is getting closer to him.

"Why she only looks at you? Why--"

"Jungkook." Taehyung called Jungkook, he looked at Ken's eyes boldly.

"What are you doing to my Jungkook." Taehyung asked.

"I was just asking him why he was still here alone, late at night." Ken answered.

"Okay. Kookie-ah come let's go home." Taehyung said, "if you don't mind you can go home too because we need to close the cafe." Taehyung said.

They came home safe.  

The two are already cuddling in the bed comfortably. Jungkook is staring Taehyung...

"Hyung?" Jungkook called him.

"I can't sleep."

"Don't sleep hyung." Jungkook said.

"Okay okay, I will put you to sleep first."

Taehyung started singing and put him to sleep first.

When Taehyung heard some soft snores, he kissed Jungkook's forehead and hugged him tightly.

--------

I'm back!
Hahahaha well did you miss me *aegyo* ewiiii hahaha.

So yass I wrote it again hahahahhaa i got no jams hahahaha.

Well I the book got 1k reads and 100 votes THANK YOU SO MUCHHHHHH!

ILOVEYOUALL ~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

903K 38.3K 80
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
944K 37.1K 40
Top Taehyung Bottom Jungkook This is a Taekook story, means its BxB Its a common story Where Jungkook message the wrong number. Jungkook didn't think...
71.8K 3.8K 11
The story of a naive sailor and a siren. - A short Taekook story Finished~
114K 4.4K 19
Jungkook is just about perfect in the eyes of everyone around him but that's not what he sees, that is until Taehyung showed up.