**REWRITING You will forever...

Von ashlynnesalvatore

Meet Heidi, a 17-year-old high school senior with her eyes set on college. But when she crosses paths with t... Mehr

Copyright.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23.
Chapter 25.
Chapter 26.
Chapter 27.
Chapter 28.
Chapter 29.
Chapter 30.
Chapter 31.
Chapter 32.
Chapter 33.
Chapter 34.
Chapter 35.
Chapter 36.
Chapter 37.
Chapter 38.
Chapter 39.
Chapter 40.
Chapter 41.
Chapter 42.
Chapter 43.
Chapter 44.
Chapter 45.
Chapter 46.
Chapter 47.
Chapter 48.
Chapter 49.
Chapter 50.
Chapter 51.
Chapter 52.
Chapter 53.
Chapter 54.
Chapter 55.
Chapter 56.
Chapter 57.
Chapter 58.
Chapter 59.
Chapter 60.
Chapter 61.
Chapter 62.
Chapter 63.

Chapter 24.

101 20 0
Von ashlynnesalvatore

Don't play the song yet.

During Art Foundations as Heidi and Allison are sketching on their notebooks her phone vibrates with a message, it's Cesi.

"That sounds fun, can I go with you to pick the dress?"

"Sure, after school we can go."

After that, she goes back to doing her work and then the bell rings and she walks to Financial Literacy.

She takes a seat and then Anthony walks right in and smiles when he sees her, he takes a seat next to her.

"Hey Babe"

"Hey, I need to tell you something." She stays quiet for a few seconds.

"Okay" He sounds nervous.

"So this is hard to say but...my cousin messaged me and I told her about the Ball and she wants to come with me to find a dress."

"Oh, I thought it was something bad, So are you going with her today then?" Anthony sighs.

"No Bro, But yeah if that's okay with you." Heidi says with a chuckle.

Anthony makes a face "What?" Heidi asks.

"Repeat that one more time."

"Repeat what?" She is confused.

"What you just said."

"What did I say?" She asks.

"Do you not know what you just said?"

"Um-" She pauses and starts thinking about what she had said and the word "Bro" comes to her head.

"I said No Babe, But Yeah if that's okay with you." She smiles

He makes a face and says "You never said Babe."

"Yes I did, didn't you just hear me say that."

"No and I'm not your Bro."

"Really Bro?" He makes another face and she hugs him.

"Just kidding Babe."

"I know babe I love you" He says hugging her back.

"So is it okay if I go with Cesi?"

"Yes of course it is Babe."

"Okay, I'm sorry she just seems excited to go find a dress with me and I didn't want to say no to her."

"Don't apologize, it's fine you have a great time with her I'm going with Alex he wanted to come anyways with us so I won't be alone"

"Oh alright then that's cool."

"Yeah, But after school I have to give you something when I drop you off home."
"What is it?"

"You'll have to wait because I know you very well." He chuckles.

"Okay, anyways I'm excited for this ball it's kinda like an end of the year dance we graduate in a few weeks already it came by so fast."

"I know the year went by super fast, I'm just glad I met you." Anthony says.

"Me too, and in this exact class." Heidi says smiling as she holds Anthony's hand.

"You caught my attention the moment he assigned us these seats.", Anthony continues "and I wouldn't have it any other way I would repeat that day again and I would have talked to you at that moment."

"You know that I treasure every moment we spend together, and everyday I fall more in love with you" Heidi says.

"I do also, you mean the world to me. I love you, never forget that Babe, you will forever be my always." Anthony says and he kisses her.

"I love you too" Heidi says with a smile.

From afar Alex starts walking towards them.
"Can you like make out some place else we are in class after all" he says

Heidi just gives him a look "You can always look away" Anthony replies with a chuckle.

"It's hard to when you display your affection everywhere, I get the teacher isn't here and we have less days of school but not even me." Alex rolls his eyes.

"Find a brain back there" Heidi smirks

"Haha very funny, anyways we still up for later?" He asks.

"Yeah it's just going to be us now though."

"Why? I thought Heidi was coming with us?" Alex questions.

"Change of plans she's going with her cousin for the dress"

"I see wanting to surprise you" Alex says smiling.

"Yeah sure, but also because I'm being nice enough to let you both hangout since it's been a long time and you complain a lot."

"How generous considering you stole it this whole year" Alex replies

"No I didn't, I wasn't even with you guys the whole year"

"Mhm sure" Anthony just laughs as he hears them argue and he kisses Heidi's hand.

"Don't worry Babe I don't mind I would have loved spending the whole year with you." She smiles at his remark.

"Ugh seriously keep it to yourselves please"

"You do the same with your girlfriend" Anthony says.

"Not in class"

"Yeah sure" they continue talking until the teacher walks in, they aren't really doing anything in the classes anymore but just doing missing work or watching movies since it's the last few weeks and they are done.

After the class is over Heidi and Anthony go out to eat together and then they come back to the school just in time for class he walks her to the dance room kissing her goodbye and walks to his class and she goes inside where Allison is waiting for her.

"Hey"

"Hey, Ready for our performance?" Heidi says excited.

"Yes, it's our last one we have been doing this since sophomore year." Allison Responds.

Heidi smiles.

"In social dance we learned a beautiful dance with our partners I love it." Allison says with a chuckle, they wait for the teacher to walk in and they start working on the dance for the assembly.

Heidi waits for Anthony outside the social dance classroom and she greets him with a hug.

"Babe, I missed you"

"See I told you that you would and you didn't believe me when I said so the day the schedule changed." Anthony says with a chuckle.

"I've gotten used to being around you a lot"

"The feeling is mutual Babe, because I miss you a lot when you aren't around either" he says as he pulls her even closer to him.

"Me too, We need to talk about-"

"Hey I see you still can't keep your hands off each other" Alex says interrupting Heidi and she rolls her eyes annoyed at him.

"We were in the middle of something and don't you have a class to be in" Heidi says.

"Same goes to you guys but here you are in the hallway cuddling up against the wall, and I got my pass so I'm free to run along and the bell hasn't even rang yet."

"Exactly so we can be out here by OUR class, but yours it's like across the building."

"Ouch seems like you don't even want me here."

"Not really you interrupted us"

"Sorry to break it to you sweetheart but I will be interrupting anytime", Alex says flicking Heidi's forehead gently, she gives him a look and is about to punch his arm when Anthony speaks.

"Alex what do you need?"

"Another Ouch and coming from my long time friend what's up with you guys today did I hit a nerve."

"No, but we aren't always having our hands on each other just so you know." Anthony says

"Mhm, but I just wanted to ask y'all when this dance thingy is?"

"Next week why?"

"Alright because I'm coming to see you two dance" He says laughing

"What's so funny about that?" Anthony responds as he looks towards Heidi who was also confused.

"Nothing it's just funny how you both took social dance for different reasons now here you are and I just can't wait to see what this is about."

Heidi and Anthony just stare at him and he just walks off laughing and they just walk inside the classroom and the teacher starts to show them the last steps to the dance, and then they go over and clean the whole choreography.

Once the class is over Heidi and Anthony walk to his car and he opens the door for her and they drive to her house, he walks her to the door and they stop.

"I'll see you tomorrow Babe, and also here." Anthony says as he pulls out money from his wallet handing it over to Heidi and she looks confused and doesn't reach out to grab the money.

"What? No. Why are you giving me money?"

"For the dress your going to buy and everything you need for the ball of course."

"I can buy it myself Babe."

"No, I was going to buy it all that's why I invited you Babe and since I can't have you with me your still not waisting your money because I want to buy it so here."

He says as he extends his hand out for her to grab the money but she still doesn't want to grab it.

"Sorry but you have to keep your money, you always want to buy my things."

"I don't care Babe just please take the money."

Every time Anthony said "please" Heidi of course was a goner she could not say no to him, and that only worked when it was him no one else, he knew that as well so he used it when he really wanted her to accept something.

"Okay..Fine" Heidi says in a sad tone reaching out for his hand where the money was.

"Babe." Anthony says reaching towards her face and lifting her chin so their eyes would meet.

"Yeah?" Heidi says her eyes looking someplace else, so Anthony comes closer than they already are and puts his other hand on her waist.

"Look at me." He continues as he sees her gaze back on his, "I love you, now don't be feeling bad just because I give you money I want to spoil you as much as I can."

"I get it, I love you too. Thank you." Heidi says turning around but he stops her.

"The money" he says and she reaches out to grab it "Right".

"Your also forgetting something." Anthony says.

"No I'm not" he gives her a look.

That's when Heidi realizes what he means, and smiles she goes over to him and hugs him which he returns back tightly, she pulls back and kisses him.

"I think that's all, right?" She says with a grin across her face.

"Pretty much, I'll see you tomorrow Babe." Anthony says as he waits for her to walk inside and then leaves.

At the Mall.
Cesi and Heidi left the house after dinner, they changed into different clothes and went to the mall.

"What do you want to look for first?" Cesi says as they get off the car.

"The dress, since it's the one that will take the longest to find." They start to walk inside and look around for the right store.

"So Anthony gave you the money to buy everything then?" Cesi says

"Yes, I feel bad..like I didn't want it I have my own money but he kept saying he wanted to buy the things with his money." Heidi says as they start walking inside an elegant dress store.

"That's sweet of him. But I understand you." Cesi says as they walk over to the Juniors area and start looking for dresses.

Heidi tries on many dresses but she doesn't like them, she wants to find the perfect one.

So Cesi and her keep looking around until Heidi comes around a cocktail one shoulder light pink dress with sparkling diamonds on the shoulder and waist. It gets her attention and she touches the fabric "This one." Heidi says to Cesi who comes around the corner and looks at it also and smiles.

"It's pretty, let's go so you can try it on." They walk to the fitting rooms and Heidi changes into the dress.

"It looks perfect" Cesi says looking at her as she twirls around with a big smile.

"Thank you" Heidi says, they walk out and go to the register, Heidi pays for the dress with the money Anthony gave her and they walk out and look around for heels.

"Hold up, I need to call the hair salon by the house to get my hair done." Heidi says as she starts dialing numbers on her phone, after she's done making an appointment she turns towards Cesi who's holding the dress in the black dress bag they gave it to her in.

"Thank you, now do you want to get something to eat or keep looking?"

"How about we take a break?" Cesi replies, and so they walk to the food court.

They take a seat at a table, Heidi wasn't so hungry so she just grabbed some fruit, and Cesi got some Nachos.

"What color do you want your heels?" Cesi says looking over a magazine.

"I'm thinking silver that would match the dress, wouldn't it?"

"Yeah and I think I know the right store we can find them at."

"Sounds great." Heidi says smiling, they continue talking a bit more and then walk back the long side of stores.

Heidi is helping Cesi out with clothes for her, when she hears a familiar voice from afar that makes her turn around immediately.

Anthony was there, with Alex they were both looking at some shirts. She could hear his voice as he asked Alex whether or not the shirt was nice, she couldn't help but smile as she saw him.

"Who are you looking at?" Cesi suddenly speaks and Heidi turns to her.

"My boyfriend." She says with a big smile.

"He's here?"

"Yes, look over there with Alex." Heidi says and Cesi turns and sees them.

"Why don't you go since you seem excited to see him while I go pay."

"Really? You don't mind?" Heidi says.

"No it's fine, I'll catch up." So Heidi walks behind Anthony without him knowing and puts her hands over his eyes, Alex just smiles at her.

"Guess who?" She says and a smile appears across Anthony's face, "My beautiful girlfriend." He says and turns around to hug her, his arms go around her waist and she hugs him back wrapping her arms around his neck and smiling to herself.

"You both act like you haven't seen each other in ages when it's been like what 3 hours?" Alex says laughing, that's when Heidi and Anthony pull away.

"I don't care. I missed him a lot."

"I missed you also." Anthony says as he takes her hand in his.

"I didn't think you would be coming here." Heidi says

"Well they do have good tuxedos around here, and same here I thought you were going someplace else."

"Nope, I found the perfect dress here." She says with a smile.

"Can I see it?" Anthony says as he sees Cesi coming with the black dress bag and her other bag.

"Sorry but no you can't not until Saturday."

"Why not? Please"

"That's not going to work this time." Heidi says

"But Babe, I still need to figure out the color for the tie."

"Well then good thing we found each other I'll help you with the color."

"Fine, But Alex still needs his also." Anthony says.

"I'll go look for mine with Heidi's cousin." Alex replies.

"Yeah, and then I'll go look for your heels." Cesi says

"Okay then now that it's settled will meet back in a few." Heidi says as they all split.

Anthony still has his hand intertwined with Heidi's as they walk around looking for the tie.

"Babe, What did you want to tell me back at the school when Alex interrupted?" Anthony says looking over at Heidi who was looking around, Heidi then stops looking and fixes her gaze towards him not sure whether or not to speak.

"Not sure, I don't remember." She says with a smile trying to convince him otherwise, when really all she could do was avoid the topic of her leaving for now and talk about it some other time.

"Are you sure?" Anthony asks not really convinced.

"Yes Babe, I think it was about school but I forgot it's alright though." Heidi says as she pulls his hand to continue walking.

"So what color is your dress?" Anthony says with a smile, knowing she wasn't going to say anything else about it.

"It's light pink." Heidi says with a smile, "But that's all I'm saying, look let's go in here." She says as they walk into a store.

They are looking at different shades of pink, as Heidi is trying to find the exact color as her dress and she finally finds it and shows it to Anthony.

"I found it!" She says excited and he lets out a small laugh and smiles.

"I really want to see your dress Babe."

"Sorry you have to wait." Heidi says as she starts walking to the cash register.

Anthony starts following her when they scan the item he starts pulling out the money, but Heidi was faster than him and gives the money first.

He looks at her and doesn't say anything until they both walk out of the store.

"Why did you pay?" He asks.

"Because like I said before your always paying for my things, so it was my turn with my money and not yours." Heidi says smiling.

"Thank you Babe, But I don't mind paying and who's paying for the heels your getting?" He says confused

"Don't worry I gave Cesi some of the money you gave me to buy them because I knew you'd ask."

"Of course, let's go meet up with them." Anthony says as they walk back the other direction.

They meet up back with Cesi and Alex, "Did you guys find what you needed?" Anthony says "Yes I found my tie." Alex says "Yeah, I found the heels." Cesi responds as she shows the bag to Heidi.

"Well Babe, we have to go I'll see you at school." Heidi says turning towards Anthony and giving him a hug.

"Us too, I'll see you tomorrow Babe." He pulls away and kisses her, she smiles as they pull apart and walk to the car.

Saturday Evening. (play the song)

               Masquerade Ball.

Heidi went to her appointment at the hair salon and also got her nails painted a light shade of pink to match her dress, Cesi went with her to help her pick a hair style for her.

"Which one would look nice?" Heidi says

"That one on the right." Cesi says pointing to a picture with a fish braid, half down and half up style and the rest would be curled.

"It's perfect, the curls would look cute and the braid also." Heidi says as she tells the stylist and they start with her hair and someone does her makeup.

Heidi and Cesi finally arrive home and go to her room.

"Put the dress on carefully okay." Cesi says a little bit nervous that Heidi might ruin her hair or the makeup.

"I knowwww..god-" Heidi says walking into the bathroom.

"I was just...-"

"Shhhhh, listen..." The door bell rings.
"Hurry" Cesi says sitting on the bed.

"Aren't you gonna go answer the door?" Heidi says yelling from the bathroom.

"I thought you were going to go." Cesi says standing up.

Cesi opens the door, finding Anthony standing right there, wearing a black tuxedo and a pink tie.

"You?" She asks.
"Uh..yeah, me." He says making a face, "Why?".

"Oh. I don't know, aren't you a bit early?, I was just not expecting you till like 7:00." She says.

"Oh well...can I come in?" He says
"Oh yeah sorry."

He walks in and sits on the sofa and Cesi sits on the other, she's waiting for him to explain why he's early.

"What?" He asks.

"Well I'm waiting for you to explain why you're early" she says

"Well because I want to take her to dinner first" he says.

"Yeaaah surrrrre, you just want to see the dress already" Cesi says suspicious.

He chuckles and says "Well maybe, but I am really taking her to dinner."

"Okay then I'll let her know that your here." She says walking away "Oh..wait, you do have the masks don't you?" She asks him and he stays quiet.

"God I-I"

"Oh my.....Heidi's going to kill you"

"I-I...left them in the car" he chuckles.

Cesi rolls her eyes and starts to walk away.

She knocks on Heidi's room.
"Come in" Heidi says.

Cesi opens the door and looks at her already dressed.

"You look....... Uh..how do I say this........stunning, just watch he's going to die when he sees you. He's in the living room." Cesi says

"Thank you....wait, what? He's here? Already?" She says surprised.

"I know right, I told him he was early but he said he's going to take you somewhere else so....yeah"

"Where is he taking me?"

"I don't know" Cesi says and Heidi gives her a weird look.

"You do know. You probably asked him, tell me" Heidi says and Cesi nodded a no to her.

"NOW" Heidi says. "Okay" Cesi says.

"He just said that he was going to take you to dinner and.... that's all" she says and Heidi gave her the 'really?' Look.

"No, for reals that's all he said" she says.

"Dinner? Where?" Heidi asked.

"He said he was going to buy you some nachos"

"Just kidding" Cesi chuckles.

"Uh..I'm leaving" Heidi says grabbing her stuff.

"Okay bye, take care"

"Bye, see you later." Heidi says shutting the door behind her.

She walks to the living room a little nervous thinking about what Anthony might say about the dress.

She turns to find Anthony sitting on the sofa, checking something on his phone, waiting for her.

"I'm ready" she says with a smile, trying to get Anthony's attention.

He looks up and drops his phone.

"Do you like the dress?" She asks innocently.

"U-uhh..." He stutters.
She walks towards him and he stands up.

"You look...." he pauses.
"You don't like it?" She says getting a little upset.

"I-I..." he looks in to her eyes wrapping his arms around her waist.

"I love the dress." He says with a big smile "You look....amazing, beautiful and stunning." He says.

"Thank you, you look handsome." Heidi says with a smile and hugs him.

"Thanks Babe, Let's go?" He asks her.

"Let's go" She says making their way out, Anthony stops before closing the door.

"What's wrong?" Heidi asks

"My phone" he says and they both chuckle, he walks towards the sofa and gets his phone, then they leave.

"So where are we going?" She asks

"Somewhere" He says

"Where is somewhere?"

"We are almost there just wait."

"Okay."
Anthony grabs a bag from behind and opens it, he takes out a box and gives it to her.
"Open it." He tells her.
She opens it and smiles, she takes out one of the masks and looks at it.

"These are beautiful" she says.

"You like them?" He says

"Yes they're so pretty"
15 minutes later they arrived at The Roof Restaurant.

"We're here." He says, getting out of the car, he opens Heidi's door and grabs her hand, Heidi smiles at him and he smiles back.

Once inside Heidi looks around, there's couples dancing to the slow music, others were just drinking and talking.

"Hi. I have a reservation. It's under Gordon" Anthony asks the women in the front desk.

She starts to look for his reservation on her computer.

"Right this way" The hostess says walking them to their table.

She seats them at the best table by the window.

One of the sides of the table had a bouquet of red roses.

Anthony pulls out the chair of that side for Heidi to sit, then he settles in his seat.

A waiter appears with a bottle of wine.
"What can I get for you?" The waiter asks a few minutes later after pouring both of their glasses.

"I will have the pesto marghertia chicken." Anthony replied.

Then the waiter nodded and turned to Heidi.

"I will have the Caesar chicken salad." The waiter nodded and left.

Heidi's eyes meets Anthony's, she smiles at him and he smiles back.

"Thank you" Heidi speaks in a soft voice.

"For what?" He asks her, "For everything" she replied.

He gently puts his hand on hers and smiles at her.

"No, thank you for being with me." He says and she smiles.

They spend the rest of their dinner just talking and laughing.

A few minutes later they arrive in front of a big building that looks like a castle.

"Did Alex give you the right address?" Heidi asks looking at Anthony and then gazing at the building in front of them.

"I'm sure he did, look there is more people getting here." Anthony responds and they look as others start walking inside as well, dressed appropriately for a Masquerade Ball.

"Lets go inside" Heidi says excited and Anthony chuckles from her excitement.

"You must really like castles."

"It just looks really elegant and pretty and that gets my attention."

"Well we need to put on our masks first then we can go." Anthony says looking at the box in her hands.

"Oh right, here is yours. Don't lose me in the crowd and dance with someone else." Heidi says a small grin appearing on her face.

"Trust me I won't be keeping my eyes off you." Anthony says winking at Heidi, and she turns red.

They put on the masks and Anthony opens the door for Heidi, he intertwines their fingers as they walk inside and the music is playing, it's super crowded with people, couples dancing to the slow song, others looking around, drinking, laughing and talking.

A mirror disco ball hanged above lighting up the whole place, Heidi and Anthony go get some drinks.

"This place is beautiful." Heidi says smiling and looking around.

"It's really big and nice." Anthony says looking at her, and their eyes meet he smiles, she can't help but feel her cheeks heating up every time he glanced at her today.

"Hey love birds!" Alex says appearing behind them with his girlfriend they were matching, he was wearing a red tie, she wore a red long dress and red black mask.

"Hey, How did you figure it was us?" Heidi says surprised.

"I saw Anthony and I could tell it was him, you both look nice and you are unrecognizable" Alex says

"Thanks." Heidi and Anthony say at the same time.

"You guys look good also." Anthony says

"Also I didn't think the ball was going to be held at this place it's so big and elegant." Heidi says

"I know right it's so nice, I told Alex the same thing." His girlfriend comments smiling.

"These things are always supposed to be really fancy." Alex says looking around.

"Will see you guys in a bit." Alex's takes his girlfriend to the Dance floor.

So Anthony and Heidi walk where everyone is dancing and a slow song starts playing (Thinking out loud).

She wraps her arms around his neck and his hands go to her waist as they gaze into each other eyes with a smile and go with the flow of the song.

"This feels like the very first time we danced together at senior ball." Heidi says.

"Only now it's different, because your mine." Anthony says with a smile.

"I love you." Heidi pulls him into a kiss, and he responds it was passionate and slow and soft and warm, it had her stomach twist into knots and didn't want the moment to end.

His hand was holding her cheek, his other hand resting on the curve of her hip to bring her closer to him.

Both of Heidi's arms wrapped around his neck and her hand threaded through the back of his head.

When they parted Anthony spoke "I love you too Babe." The song finishes, and they continue dancing to other songs as they talk.

Anthony's standing next to Heidi as they grabbed something to drink when he notices a guy with black/brown hair from afar looking her way, he then wraps his arms around her waist and pulls her close to him.

Heidi is confused at first but let's him be.

She looks at Anthony who takes a glance back at the guy but then meets Heidi's eyes.

"Some dude keeps looking at you." Anthony says annoyed, but his arms never leave her waist she's still in his embrace facing him.

"What dude?" Heidi says turning her head and then she sees but doesn't care and looks back at Anthony.

"You see." He says
"Don't pay attention to him Babe."

"How can I not."

"Well he's probably staring at someone else."

"No he's not, it's you I can tell others have also."

"It's the dress not me." Heidi says chuckling.

"Well no one stares at what's mine." Anthony says, he grabs Heidi's face in between his hands and smashes their lips together.

Heidi turns red and looks at Anthony, "Your cute when your jealous" Heidi says grinning.

"No I'm not." Anthony replies back

"Whatever you say Babe." Heidi says chuckling and tries to pull away from his embrace but he still has a grip on her.

"Your not going anywhere."
"But-", "But nothing."

"I just wanted to go dance." Heidi says giving him a look.

"Well let's go dance then." Anthony says only removing one hand and the other still on her waist as they walk to the dance floor.

The rest of the night consists of them laughing, talking and dancing, Alex joined them after a while and enjoyed the rest of the night with them.

After a while they decided to call it a night.
"Do you want to stay at my place?" Anthony asks, as he is driving.

"Sure, I'll just let my parents know." Heidi says, he makes a quick stop at a gas station.

"Do you need anything babe?" Anthony asks looking at Heidi before getting out of the car.

"No I'm fine." he looks at her one last time.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes Babe." Heidi says smiling and he goes into the store.

Heidi looks at the masks he bought for them and smiles, the butterflies in her stomach always went crazy just like the very first day they met.

She never knew her Senior year would turn out this way her only plans were to graduate and go off to college, never did she think she was going to fall in love.

Anthony comes back and hands Heidi a small bag.

"I bought those for you." He says with a smile and she looks at the bag of donuts.

"Thank you, you didn't have to I told you I was fine."

"You'll get hungry later trust me." Anthony says with a chuckle.

"I probably will, but I'm just tired." Heidi says closing her eyes and Anthony starts driving to his house.

"I'll wake you up when we get to my place." He says, and like that Heidi drifts off into a little nap and once in a while Anthony would look at her and his eyes always having that same sparkle they did from the start.

They arrive at his house, Anthony wakes Heidi up and they walk inside his house and his mom is still awake and greets them.

"Look at you, you look absolutely stunning." Sarah says giving her a hug.

"Thank you, how have you been?"

"I've been great. You guys look so cute, let me take a picture." Sarah takes out her phone and takes a few.

"Well I'll let you kids go, goodnight."

"Goodnight." They say in unison.

Heidi goes directly towards his bed and lies down and Anthony just chuckles.

"Babe, you still need to change."

"I really don't want to, I'm like so tired."

"Well do you want me to change you then?" Anthony says with a grin and Heidi's head shoots up immediately and her eyes open, she sits up and looks at him, she notices that he's been staring at her a lot today.

"Can I ask you something?" She says.

"Sure go ahead."

"You have been looking at me a lot today, do you have something to tell me?" Heidi ask's.

"Yes, that you look absolutely beautiful today and that's why I can't keep my eyes off you." Anthony says coming over to Heidi and he cupped her cheek and kissed her, his lips soft but insistent.

"Thanks Babe, I honestly don't see a difference." Heidi chuckles.

"You always look beautiful." He says as they get up and he gives her a change of clothes, they change and get ready to sleep.

Anthony wrapped his arms around Heidi's waist and pulled her closer to him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Authors Note.

This chapter was a bit long, but the next chapter is super long and I'm sorry.

We didn't notice how long it was until we put it on here and noticed, we didn't want to put two parts to it given to the length we wanted the book to be.

So again we apologize in advance.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

45 0 20
It's basically a story about your average gamer hanging with her high school friends, and meeting new friends along the way. She was having fun until...
944 28 33
The story is about a girl who's life was way too different from the other girls of her age. She always wanted a life like others although she had mor...
1.2K 26 17
abigail has somewhat of a hard life. or at least that's what she says her dad walked out on her and her mom. causing her mom 2 become an alcoholic...
12 0 1
When Lauren moves to a new state she meets and falls in love with the star quarterback. Follow this heartfelt love story.