.:Taken By A Werewolf:. [ON H...

By VampireRoses1223

Bolten grabbed my hand once more, but more firmly this time. "Vivian I know this is going really fast, but we... More

Chapter Two- Run Run As Fast As You Can
Chapter Three - Lets Run Away Together
Chapter Four - Welcome To Colorado!
Chapter Five - Get Lost!
Chapter Six - Mind Your Own Business
Chapter Seven - Pampered and Smothered
Chapter Eight - Bitch Please
Chapter Nine - A Hot Stranger
Chapter Ten - The Kidnapping, Part One
Chapter Ten - The Kidnapping, Part Two
Chapter Eleven - The Cabin In The Woods
Chapter Twelve - An Attempt To Escape, Part One
Chapter Twelve - An Attempt To Escape, Part Two
Chapter Thirteen - This Has To Be A Dream!
Chapter Fourteen - Not So Helpless Now, Aren't I?
Chapter Fifteen - WHAT?!
Chapter Sixteen - Alone In This Dark World
Chapter Seventeen - Bolten's P.O.V
Chapter Eighteen - Back Where I Started
Chapter Nineteen - Bolten's P.O.V
Chapter Twenty - Who Is This Guy?
Chapter Twenty-One - From Bad To Worse
Chapter Twenty-Two - I Have To Do What?!
Chapter Twenty-Three - Surprise...
Chapter Twenty-Four - Cassandra & Chance's P.O.V
Chapter Twenty-Five - Blackmail

Chapter One - It's Time For A Change

47.8K 422 46
By VampireRoses1223

   Hey everybody :) I just wanted to say hello, and I really appreciate and love you guys! You guys are awesome, and thank you so much for reading my book(s). I hope you guys like my book(s), and feel free to message me or something if you’re curious about something. But anyway, I know this is a new story, so bear with me ok? I know beginnings are boring and dull, but I promise it will get better! Well that actually is up to you guys whether I made it better or not, so please let me know?

Anyway, this new book has mild language, violence in some chapters, some steamy parts (actually a lot) and is labeled as PG-13. Enjoy! :)

Its Time For A Change – Chapter One

I pried my heavy eyelids open slowly, trying to focus them without having my head throb intensely. There was a deadly silence that filled the room.

I didn’t move, or even dare to try, but my eyes immediately looked out the window, to try to guess what time it was.

It was still a bit dark outside, but the sun was almost ready to come up.

My eyes finally left the window, and scanned over the room.

Broken glass pieces scattered across the floor. Multiple broken plate and cup pieces lay scattered everywhere also. Pictures and picture frames hung broken on the wall, some on the ground, right below where they used to hang. The plants were all knocked over, scattering the dirt all across the floor, and the curtains were all ripped and tarred into bits and parts on the ground, while some shreds still hung on the curtain rod slightly covering the window… And I noticed the door had been dirty with muddy footprints all over them. And the doorframe was completely gone.

A table was flipped over with a leg missing. I remembered that the missing leg was the heavy and hard object used to knock me out.

I let out a small whimper as my head started throbbing and hurting beyond belief. It felt like I had been trampled by a herd of elephants...

I groaned in pain as I forced myself up. And I slowly started recognizing where I was.

I was in my living room, on the floor, surrounded by a puddle of dried and soaked up blood on my carpet where I lay. My eyes widened in shock, and my heart beat almost stopped. I could feel the blood escape my face, and I could feel my face go pale as I stared at the blood.

I looked down at myself, and my shirt was covered in blood. ‘But is it mine..?’ A thought filled my head, making me terrified.

I moaned out in pain as I tried to rise to my feet. I felt dizzy and my entire body was hurting. Of course it was.

I dragged myself to the bathroom using the kitchen table and chairs and the wall for support.

When I got to the bathroom, I immediately looked into the mirror. I almost didn’t recognize myself. I had a huge black eye that almost completely shut my baby blue eye, and I counted two other bruises on my right cheek, one bruise on my left cheek, and two on my forehead. I had a bloody nose that was still fresh, and my light brown curly hair was clumped up on the right side of my head and covered in dried blood.

‘Yeah, the blood on the floor and my shirt is definitely mine…’ I though bitterly as I pulled out my shirt to look at it.

I debated on whether to go to the hospital or not, and I decided not to. I know this could be something serious, but I just couldn’t come up with an excuse to explain all of this.

After regaining some of my strength, I went back into the kitchen, and started to look through my drawers, looking for my Tylenol.

I found it in my cup cabinet, and took it out and also a small cup with it. I filled it up with water, and took out three pills.

I took a sip of water, and put the three pills in my mouth. I tilted my head back, and swallowed. I let out a breath, and inhaled sharply.

I put my palms on the side of the table, and shifted all my weight into my arms. I felt exhausted and sick. Not fever sick, but sick of all of this, my head throbbing frequently, my face hurting no less than my head, and my body being all weak and sore.

I noticed my cellphone going off, signaling that I've just gotten a new message.

I turned around to search for my IPhone, and noticed it lying on the ground behind my table. The screen was somewhat cracked, but I could still read what it said. I walked over behind my kitchen table and bent over to pick it up.

                                                     New Message

“Hey, are you going to meet me at Syke’s? Why aren’t you answering your phone? Are you ok?”

“Oh shit!” I cried quietly, carefully avoiding the glass on the floor as I headed upstairs.

I noticed that some of my things upstairs were messed up, like my drawers were all over my room, and papers were too. My bed sheets and pillows were destroyed, feathers and rags all over the room. I sighed and shrugged it off. I’d fix it later…

I stripped down and hopped into the shower, careful to not touch my head injury. After I was done, I quickly blow dried my hair, and went into my walk-in closet to pick out something to wear.

I grabbed my bra and some panties and quickly slipped them on, almost tripping over one of my shoes.

I quickly pulled out a blue tank top with a little bit of ruffles going across the top, and put it on, and slipped on a pair of black skinny jeans. I got regular black high heels and put them on, and went down stairs.

I went into my bathroom and quickly brushed out my curly hair and used some hairspray to keep it in place. I also put on some eyeliner and mascara. I frowned when I saw all of my bruises were starting to turn dark purple. I just decided to cover my entire face with concealer, and a lot of it.  And then I quickly walked downstairs.

I looked at the clock and it read 10: 15 A.M. “Shit” I hissed as I grabbed the keys. I slipped my somewhat broken IPhone in my back pocket and headed out the door. I tried to close it, but the doorframe was gone, so the door didn’t stay closed. I couldn’t lock it either, since the lock was missing. “Oh well, I’ll just leave it open. Everything nice I had is already broken” I mumbled to myself.

I started my car which was a little white Mercedes and headed to Syke’s. That was a little diner me and my friend Sheila hang out at. Not many people go there, so it’s quiet, and the food there is actually pretty good. We usually go and have breakfast there.

After I got there, I locked my car and put my keys in my front pocket.

I swung open the door, and searched for Sheila. She had beautiful light brown skin and long dark brown hair, and beautiful light brown eyes.

I finally spotted her sitting in a booth in the back, looking at her menu angrily. I knew I was in trouble tried to apologetically smile as I approached the booth.

“Hey Sheila…” I said awkwardly as I sat down.

She remained quiet as she looked at the menu. And then she finally spoke without looking up at me. “Do you know how stupid I looked as I waited for your slow ass to finally get here? I waited an entire hour for you, and I just sat here and didn’t even order anything, because I wanted to wait for you, and now I’m starving! What took you so-“ She was saying before she looked up at me.

“What happened to you?” She asked concerned, completely forgetting about the menu and how mad she was.

I remained silent and just smiled weakly.

She scowled at me, “Was it Matt again?” She narrowed her eyes as she questioned me.

I nodded my head slightly and she got up and sat next to me and hugged me.

“What happened?” She quietly asked hugging me.

“It was all a fast blur…” I mumbled lying. I just didn’t feel like talking about it. Matt was my boyfriend for 3 years, and he only started being abusive last year. At first it started out verbally, and then physically hurting me. It gradually grew worse, but this was the worst thing he has done. Maybe by so far, and that scared me.

“Well do you remember small details and why he did this to you?” She questioned scanning my face up and down.

“Oh you know why Sheila,” I threw my hands up frustrated, and carefully ran my hand through my hair. “It’s always about something stupid! Because I didn’t answer my phone or texts for an hour which caused him to be ‘suspicious’ of me cheating on him, or whether it’s just because I did something he didn’t ‘approve’ of!”

Tears started to form in my eyes, and Sheila gently hugged me once more. “You need to get rid of him, get him locked up, before he seriously hurts you. And I’m not talking about just any bumps and bruises here Vivvy!” Sheila looked at me with a serious expression.

Vivvy isn’t my real name, it’s my nickname. My real name is Vivian, but everybody calls me Vivvy. It’s a nickname I got when I was four. I couldn’t exactly say my name at the time, so I called myself Vivvy, and it stuck ever since.

Me and Sheila met when we were in middle school, and when she learned about my nickname, she laughed, so I gave her one too. I called her Shay, and she called me Vivvy, and we were friends ever since. Ha-ha, we always got into the funniest and weirdest situations together, but ever since I met Matt, Shay and I barely got to see each other. And today was the first time I saw her in an entire month, and I wasn’t going to let some stupid problem with Matt ruin it.

“I know” I repeated for the thousandth time. She was always telling me that, but I just shrugged it off, and just hoped that Matt would change, and the problems between us would just naturally go away, but over time they just got worse. I hated myself for not noticing the signs, and not doing anything about it, but I just loved Matt too much to get rid of him. ‘He’ll change; you just have to give him some time…’ I always repeated over and over to myself. But no matter how much time I gave Matt, he would never change, he would just get worse. But it was mostly my fault, for letting it get worse.

“Shay lets have some breakfast. I’ll work it out with Matt later” I told her, smiling.

“Vivvy, that’s just the thing! You never do!” She frowned at me persistently.

“I’m going to break it off with him ok? You don’t have to worry about it” I said unfolding my menu and scanning over it.

“Uh huh, that’s what you said last month” She rolled her eyes.

I put down my menu and looked at her. “Ok, I swear I’ll break it off with him, I just have to find the right time to do it”

“The right time better be tomorrow, or else I’m going to go over there and take care of him FOR you” She said smirking.

I laughed and picked up my menu, “Deal!”

We both sat there quietly, trying to decide what to order.

“Hi there, my name is Merriam and I’ll be your waiter, are you guys ready to order?” I heard a voice ask me.

I looked up from my menu and saw a lady in her mind 40’s, with red hair and blue eyes holding a notebook and a pen and smiling at us happily.

I smiled back at her, and I was the first to order. “Ummm… I’ll have some pancakes with maple syrup, and some dark coffee please”

She quickly scribbled down my order, and looked over to Shay.

Shay hesitated for a minute, and finally put down her menu. “Ok, I think I’ll have an omelet with cheese and ham in it, and a glass of water please” Shay smiled at the lady.

“Sure thing, be back with your food shortly” She smiled and walked away.

So me and Shay just sat there waiting for 30 minutes, and just talked about her life and what’s been happening while I was gone.

And when our food came, we quickly ate it all, left two twenty dollar bills, and headed to the mall.

We spent almost 3 hours shopping for new clothes and make up and anything else we liked, and when we were done, we were going to head over to her house and have a sleep over like we used to.

We were walking out into the parking lot, and that’s when Shay and I froze at the same time.

Matt was leaning up against my car, with my passenger’s seat window broken. He had a smirk on his face, and was holding a crowbar in his hands. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.7K 1.8K 18
"Show me somethin' different once, I come from where there's no love." COPYRIGHT 23. #1 ATLANTA 05/01/2024 πŸ†
996K 52.5K 33
Millie Ripley has only ever known one player next door. Luke Dawson. But with only a couple months left before he graduates and a blackmailer on th...
103K 4.2K 190
This story follows the early life of James also known by his street name Headshot or Shooter. James had an extremely rough childhood, one that turned...
61.1K 10.1K 72
ΰΆ±ΰ·”ΰΆΉ ࢱිසා ࢯැවුࢫි.....πŸ’™ ΰΆ±ΰ·”ΰΆΉΰ·™ΰΆ±ΰ·Š ࢸා ΰΆ±ΰ·’ΰ·€ΰ·™ΰΆΈΰ·’......πŸ’™