Opposites|| Georgie Cooper (c...

By timpani411

Can average girls end up with football players? Marie Cousins isn't the most popular girl in school, but that... More

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thriteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Ninteen
Twenty
Twenty-One
Twenty-Two
Twenty-Three
Twenty-Four
Twenty-Five
Twenty-Six
Twenty-Eight
Twenty-Nine
Thirty
Thirty-One
Thirty-Two
Thirty-Three
Thirty-Four
Thirty-Five
Thirty-Six
Thirty-Seven
Thirty-Eight
Thirty-Nine
Forty
Forty-One
Forty-Two
Forty-Three
Forty-Four
Forty-Five
Forty-Six
Forty-Seven
Forty-Eight
Forty-Nine
Fifty
Fifty-One
Fifty-Two
Fifty-Three
Authors Note and Sequal News

Twenty-Seven

6.7K 79 42
By timpani411

Marie Cousins P.O.V
Over the next few weeks, George Cooper Sr. got better from his mild heart Attack.

"Hey Georgie!" I called as I walked into his bedroom.

"Hey you." He replied and pecked my lips.

I sat down on the bed, and I heard a knock on the door.

Georgie got up and opened it. It was my Cousin Elmira with a smile on her face, and my dad beside her.

"We have some news for you. We are telling you over dinner." Elmira said.

"Okay. Bye Georgie." I said and got up off the bed.

I could feel my stomach drop. What if Elmira is pregnant? It would ruin our whole close relationship.

No Marie! Don't think like that! There's NO way she's pregnant. Right?

I was silent the whole car ride to the restaurant.

"Are you okay Marie?" Elmira asked.

"Yeah I'm fine." I replied.

~

Once we arrived at the restaurant, we sat down at a small booth, and I looked at the menu, with my hands shaking wild.

"Marie what's going on?" My dad asked concerned.

"N-nothing just tell me the n-news." I replied.

A grin stretched across Elmira's features, as she said two words that I never ever wanted  to hear from her.

"I'm pregnant."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4K 94 12
The moment I fell downstairs, a movie-like feeling ran into my brain. I woke up, but everything changed as I remembered my past life. I became the v...
24.8K 290 24
Nothing ever goes to plan in Milye Harrington's world. So far it's done a pretty good job on screwing it up! Many events take place and she's left to...
421K 12.7K 94
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
22K 488 16
A summer that would change her life and everyone's life forever. Camp Nightwing, supposed to be an exciting summer time ends up turning down for Shad...