Mistaken Identity

By Potato-senpaiii

A never ending rivalry between Boruto Uzumaki and Sarada Uchiha and Inojin Yamanaka Read the story to find ou... More

Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
📝
Chapter seven
🔎
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
🔎
🎨
Chapter eleven
Chapter twelve
👀
Chapter thirteen
Chapter fourteen
👓
Chapter fifthteen
Chapter sixteen
Chapter seventeen
👀
Chapter eighteen
note

Chapter eight

153 6 0
By Potato-senpaiii

Inojin's POV

It's been a month since school started and I gotta say Sarada- I mean, Kira happened to be the most popular person in the campus due to her looks. She always have that feminine aura around her despite of acting like a boy. Now, I'm sitting at my desk on the back beside the window and stared at Kira whose being flocked by hungry wolves who claims to be gay or wouldn't mind to be one as long as he'll date him.

"Pests." I muttered. "Oi! Come now Inojin-san, don't you think Kira-kun is cute?" A classmate of mine asked out of the blue and sat next to me as he stared at Kira lovingly, I wanted to wipe that look right here and right now but I need to control my temper. "That guy? Please, he's just a-" before I could finish my sentence Kira turned to look at me and smiled cheekily. Which made my insides flutter and my facr heat up. Okay, what was that?

I shot her an annoyed look and tried the best as I can to pull it off when she happily skipped his way over my desk. "Do you wanna eat lunch with me? I'm kinda hungry." She said looking down at her stomach.

"Kira-kun is hungry! Here have my bento!"
"You can have my latest meal of the day! Fried chicken with mashed potato and garlic rice!"
"Have my apple!"
"Here's a whole watermelon!"
"Here's a pack of deluxe sushi!"

The guys in the room offered as they bowed down and handed Kira their food. "Waaaah! Thank you so much!" She said happily and gadly accept their offers. I sweatdropped at this. She was having a hard time carrying everything so the guys end up carrying their own offering towards the cafeteria where Kira and I are gonna have our lunch. "Let's share Inojin!" Kira said happily as we settled down at an empty table. "N-no, I'm good I'll go buy my own." I said standing up.

"We don't mind you eating our offering too Yamanaka-kun! You and Kira-kun are our idols and we respect you!" The guys said in unison. "What the hell.." I muttered in utter silence. "Thanks." I said and shot them a smile. "He smiled.. Yamanaka-kun smiled.." they said in unison and looked like they're about to go to heaven, God forbid they could enter tho.

After that little scene, they hurriedly went away to give us privacy. I stared at the food in the table. "Are you guys having a feast?" Denki asked out of the blue as he and the others appeared right in front of us. "Yeah, talk about how big this watermelon is." Houki-senpai said in a matter of fact tone and poking it as it rolled over to the other side and poking it again for it to roll back to the opposite side.

"They guys were generous enough to share their food!" Kira said happily as she stuffed one food over the other in her mouth. "Slow down, no one's gonna take this away." I said as I wiped the side of her lip that has a rice sticking. "Thank you Inojin!" She said gratefully and focused back on eating her food which made me stop and smile at her.

"Someone's gay for Kira." Kenki whistled which made me blush furiously. "The heck?! I'm not gay for him!" I defended myself. He's a she not a he! And I don't have any feelings for him or her! I thought. "Anyway, since we're here. I'd like to tell you that next week will be the ranking so you have to train hard and the week after that will be the tournaments." Houki-senpai said calmly as he set his lunch tray on the table as the others followed.

"Tournament? That quick?" I asked focusing on the topic. "Yeah since the Leaf and Konoha Academy are the biggest school rivals we might as well show them whose the boss." Metal-senpai said and started to eat his lunch. I looked at Kira and noticed that she stopped eating her food and was in deep thought. "Kira?" I asked but she didn't respond. "Kira." I shook her, she looked at me and smiled weakly.

"Everything okay Kira?" Houki-senpai asked as he looked at us. "Houki-senpai about the Konoha Academy.." she said. "What about them?" He asked. "Who is their strongest player?" She asked making everyone in the table stopped what they were doing and focused on the topic being discussed by the two.

"The killer player, Uzumaki Boruto." As soon as the words came out from Houki-senpai's mouth, Kira immediately stood up and dashed out of the cafeteria leaving the five people wondering. "Did I say something wrong?" Houki-senpai asked. I turned to look at him and shook my head no. "Don't worry, he's just home sick and well excited." I lied and stood up. "Where are you going?" Shinki asked. "To train." I answered back. "School isn't over." Metal-senpai said. Then the bell rang signalling the class ended. "It just did." And with that I dashed off towards the Dojo hoping to find Kira there.

The moment I got there Kira was already in her Karate-Gi and her orange belt tied tightly around her delicate slim waist. I didn't realize I was staring at her fighting figure when she turned to look at me. "S-sorry, I was just thinking." I stuttered and started to walk towards the changing room to change into my Karate-Gi. After changing I went outside and found Kira still practing, her moves were graceful and flawless, you could sense determination flowing within her but it was her expression that changed the game.

Among all the girls I've witnessed doing Karate this girl in front of me is the most beautiful of them all. I walked towards her and tapped her shoulder ever so lightly, she stopped at her tracks and looked at me. "Hmm?" She hummed. "I'll be your sparring partner." I said. "Hai." And with that we kept a little distance between us and bowed at each other before positioning ourselves into combat.

She was the first one to make a move and all I did was block her attacks. She was ever so graceful, I could feel that she was really determined to defeat Uzumaki at all cost. "Fight me." She said. I took that as a cue and started fighting back instead of blocking her every attack. She was quick and smart to know what my next attack will be.

She threw a punch using her right arm which I blocked successfully and threw a kick which I blocked but I never knew that kick was her way to step closer to me and threw a punch at me which I successfully caught her hand. "I guess it's my win." I smirked at her. "Think again." She smirked back. Before I could blink, she threw a punch but stopped mid-air before her punch would hit my stomach. "My win." She said cheekily. "I don't think so." I said arrogantly and smirked. "Huh?" She looked at the side and saw my left hand bawled into a fist, stopping inches near her face. She sighed defeatedly and we regained posture after a bow.

Then we suddenly heard a bunch of claps, we turned our attention to where the sound was coming from and saw the other members of the Karate club. "Good job my youthful babies! You're growing up so fast in the span of 1 month, mommy is so proud of you." Metal-senpai said as he shed crocodile's tears which earned him a whack in the head by Houki-senpai and made him really cry. "Idiot." He glared at Metal-senpai and turned to look at us. "I guess you two are an exception." He said and sighed. "Senpai?" Kira asked while I looked at him. What is he up to this time? As far as we all know Houki-senpai is full of surprises.

Houkai-senpai pulled out two boxes out from his bag and gave them to Metal-senpai as he motioned us to come forward, we obliged immediately and bowed. He opened the boxes that Metal-senpai was holding and revealed two blue belts. "What?! They both skipped the green belt?! How is that even possible?!" Denki asked. Houki-senpai gave him a glare that made him stiff and focused his attention back to us.

"You're now a 5th kyu. Train hard and make me proud." He said as he handed me the blue belt and gave Kira the other belt. "Thank you." Both Kira and I said in unison and bowed at him. "Make me proud." He said and turned to look at the other members. "And as for the rest of you I'm giving you 40 seconds to change, if you don't finish by then. Then please proceed to the field and run 100 laps." He said and in a blink of an eye, everyone was gone to change.

I stared at my blue belt in awe. I'm officially a 5th kyu with the woman I love. And that made me snap. I shake the thoughts off me and took off my orange belt and wore my new blue belt. "How do I look?" I asked Kira as I turned to look at her and sweatdrop at her situation, as always she's not a fan of tying her belt the right way. "Oh you look awesome in it Inojin-kun!" She beamed at me. I stared at her ribbon tied belt and sighed. "Here, let me." I offered and kneeled down in front of her and tied her belt in a proper way.

Sarada- I mean, Kira is a short person. She's the shortest of all the members but she's the most determined one. "There." I said and stood up. "Thank you Inojin-kun! How do I look?" She asked cheerfully as I felt my face heat. "Y-you look... c-"

"Creepy?" She asked her eyes watering. "NO! It's c-" but she cut me off again. "Crappy?" This time she really did cry. "Awww Inojin-kun made Kira-kun cry." Iwabee commented in the background as everyone witnessed the event. "He's heartless." Everyone said in sync. "What? No! I meant to say it's cute!" I lashed out at them then stiffen. Shoot! I forgot that she's here! I slowly turned to look at Kira when she suddenly jumped towards me with open arms.

"It's cute?! Really?!" She asked happily. "Y-yeah." I stuttered and returned her hug as I placed a very light kiss on her head. "Okay you two enough, time for practice." Houki-senpai said separating the two of us. "R-right." Kira said and giggled. Damn this woman, what has she gotten me into?

We practiced from 1:00 PM and ended at 8:00 PM. Everyone was dead tired by then. "Even if we've been practicing for the past month my body still has the urge to ache." A freshman said. "Yeah same goes here." The person he was talking to replied. "Man, that was the most intense training we have." Iwabee said as he sat down on the floor. "Tell me about it, Houki-senpai and Metal-senpai even made us challenge them. Man they are tough especially Houki-senpai." Denki said as he sprawled out on the floor.

"Have you seen Houki-senpai and Metal-senpai's expressions when they were fighting Kira-kun and Inojin-kun? They looked like they were having a hard time." Shinki commented as he squat on the floor. "That's because both are taking this seriously." Metal-senpai said appearing out of nowhere making us startle. I wiped my sweat with my towel and drank my water from my water bottle. "Especially Kira-kun, he's been so serious today. I guess he's out to aim for the gold." Denki said. "I believe so too." Iwabee agreed while Shinki sat there listening.

"I don't think he's aiming for the gold, I think he's aiming for the killer player." Metal-senpai said. Everyone in the Dojo quickly gathered around us and started listening on the topic. The one's that weren't here was Houki-senpai and Kira-kun. I wonder where those two are. My thoughts where interupted when someone in the group asked. "Why is he planning for the killer player? Is he out of his mind? He might end up in the hospital as well."

"Good question but the thing is, Kira-kun trained so hard for this tournament and I don't think it's nice to degrade him at some point." Metal-senpai said. "How did you know he's after the killer player?" Another one asked. "Because the moment Houki-senpai announced the tournament and the rivalry between Leaf and Konoha Academt, Kira-kun's mood suddenly changed." Shinki said. "Good observation Shinki-baby." Metal-senpai said which made everyone cringe.

"That's because the killer player Uzumaki degraded someone way back then and that someone is making their way to prove their worth." Metal-senpai said as he glanced at me then back to the rest of the group who sat there dumbfounded. After a few exchanged words Houki-senpai and Kira entered the Dojo. "Where did you two lovers went?" Metal-senpai joked which earned him a whack in the head by Houki-kun.

"YOU GOTTA STOP DOING THAT!" Metal-senpai shouted at Houki-senpai who stood there emotionless. I turned to look at Kira who entered the changing room quietly without letting anyone notice, I slowly made my way out from the scene of Metal-senpai and Houki-senpai sparring and entered the changing room. I walked pass three lockers and turned left. I stood there in shock as I witnessed Kira took off her Karate-Gi along with her cami top, revealing her in her undergarments.

I was about to leave when she turned to look at me and opened her mouth, I knew she was about to scream so I quickly sprinted my way towards her and clasp my hand over her mouth to prevent her from screaming and that's when we heard footsteps entering. "Shit." I whispered and looked everywhere for a place to hide and found none. If I go left it's a cleaning and storage room and if I go right it's the pathway, left with no choice I dragged Kira towards the cleaning and storage room and locked the door. The place was so small that we could barely move.

Kira was about take my hand off her mouth when I clasp it harder. "If you'll scream, they'll find out." I whispered. I placed my ear on the door and heard voices talking which gave Kira an open opportunity to take my hand off her mouth. "WHY YOU LITTLE-" but I cut her off by smashing my lips against hers. This was the only way to shut her since knowing Kira, she would do everything to get it in her way.

I could feel Kira was pushing me so without a choice I placed my right hand on the back of her head while the other was on her back, pulling her close to me. "St..op.." she mumbled in the kiss, I took this as an opportunity to shove my tongue inside her mouth. "Haaah..." she moaned softly as my tongue explored her mouth and found her tongue. I guided her tongue towards my mouth but she refuses so I took it the hard way by sucking and kissing her tongue. Kira's legs suddenly became weak so I held her closely to me so she wouldn't fall on her knees.

"Ino... jin... hah..." she moaned out softly which made me want her more. He stole my first kiss and told me I couldn't process things quickly. I quickly snapped out of myself and pulled back before I could do anything further. "Inojin..?" She called out softly. Her face flushed in deep shade of red, her eyes watery, her hair was messy and her lips bruised from all that kissing. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean it." I said and looked away.

We stood there in silence, no one dared to talk. After a while, I looked at my watch and convinced that everyone already left since it's already 9:20 PM. Was it that long? It seems like seconds. I shook my head side ways and opened the door, revealing an empty and dark changing room. "Guess they already left, get changed so we can leave as well." I said to Kira and walked towards my locker that was in the opposide side. "Y-yes." She answered back. I walked towards my locker and placed a hand on my lips.

What have I gotten myself into?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.3K 266 28
boruto comes back to the village after two years and meets all his friends again. but then there is something off about him... Read all the adventure...
39.4K 881 39
! made by me ! sarada returns to konoha after 2 years of living in the u.s. she missed everything at konoha. her best friends, to her one and only b...
28.9K 492 34
In Konoha High, there are two totally opposite side of a same coin : naruto Uzumaki, the one who's good in practically everything he does , and sasu...
58.5K 877 14
Both Boruto and Sarada are 15 in this story. Boruto and Sarada have been best friends for their whole life but what happens when they are sent out o...