Love - BTS Jungkook FF ✔️

By GoldxxxMoon

"Ah! Human beings!" "..." "Maven?" "Yeah, Cal?" "Who the hell are these 7 hot guys? They're giving me anxiety... More

Preview
I
II
III
IV
V - Part I
V - Part II
VI
VII
VIII
Author Note:
IX
X
XI
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX
XXXI
XXXII
XXXIII
XXXIV
XXXV
Author Note:
XXXVI
XXXVII - Part I
XXXVII - Part II
XXXVII - Part III
XXXVII - Part IV
Author Note:
Final - Extra
Author Note:
Idek Tag
10k????
69k

XII

1.7K 54 52
By GoldxxxMoon

"Hm, need help?" A deep husky voice says, sending chills down my spine.

What do I do?

I freak.

I jump in my spot and the pencil in my hand drops onto the textbook in front of me. I jerk my body around to see the owner of the voice, moving in a very fast manner. I move so quickly that I fall off the bed I was sitting on because of my jerky movement. I fall on the ground shoulder first, my side colliding with the rug over the hard wood floors. I roll over from my side so I am laying on the floor, facing the ceiling. I groan in pain as I hold my shoulder with one hand and use the other to help me sit up.

"Are you okay?!" A voice similar to the one that had whispered in my ear speaks.

I don't reply and simply look for the owner of the voice who just to happens to be Jungkook.

Well isn't the just peachy.

"Oh my god!" I lean back a bit for a second and put my hand over my heart.

He startled me.

I take a deep breath.

"I'm so sorry!" Jungkook walks over to me away from the foot of the bed where he was standing before. He crouched down next to me. "Are you alright?"

I lean back from him, not wanting to be that close to a human being. "No, no, I'm fine, you just scared me." I close my eyes with my hand still over my chest and take a deep breath.

"Well, you kind of jumped of the bed so I would say you were a bit more than scared." He chuckles.

I open my eyes and look at his beautiful brown ones. We look at each other for a second and I notice him look me up and down. Did he just check me out or what?

"WHATS GOING ON UP THERE?!" Mavens voice booms from downstairs.

Before I can answer Jungkook does for me and finally looks away from me. "Yeah we're fine, Calypso just fell."

"OKAY!" Maven replies.

There is a short pause before Jungkook looks back at me and just stares at me for a second before jumping back a bit like reality finally hit him. "Oh!" He sticks out his hand and stands up. "Let me help you."

He statement comes out as more of a command than a polite gesture.

I hesitate a bit before slowly placing my hand in his, small in comparison. I feel the warmth of his skin on mine as he pulls me to my feet, gripping my hand strongly. It feel wrong to have my hand in his. Even though he is just helping me to my feet I can't help but get butterflies from that simple touch. It makes me feel like it it wrong that my hand is in his, because I have a boyfriend.

He pulls me to my feet and I stand up straight, a bit wobbly at first but I get my footing.

"Sorry about that, I just freaked out." I blush as it finally dawns on me how much of an idiot I have made myself as.

"No, I should apologize, I'm the one that didn't knock before coming in." Jungkook explains.

"That's okay." I say quietly as things get awkward for me.

I almost died 2 seconds ago and now I'm trying to make casual conversation. Let me tell you that I am not good at it. This casual conversation is going...well not at all, I'm not even speaking.

"So..." Jungkook looks at my math textbook. "Ratios?" He says referring to what math I was doing.

"Yeah." I laugh nervously and look at my frustrated scribbles on the paper where I attempted to answer the question. "I never was the best at math."

"Don't be embarrassed, I already graduated and I'm not perfect at math either." He chuckles.

Yeah right. He looks like the definition of perfect. He's probably just being the perfect modest guy he is.

"Oh." I smile at him and nervously run my hand through my hair.

There is an odd pause and I don't dare look at him but I can't help but feel like his eyes are on me. Maybe I am just being full of myself but I just...feel it. Him looking at me, intensely, making want to squirm on the spot. I decide I can't bear how awkward it is so I speak up.

"Um, I think I'll get back to work." I shuffle over to the spot on the bed where I was doing my homework and sit there.

I allow one leg to hand of the leg as the other is tucked under it. Leaning forward, I pick up my fallen pencil on the textbook and fiddle with it as I try and focus of the question. But I can't. Not when a really hot guy is watching my every move.

I look up at him. "Um..." I twirl the pencil in y hands and look down again as I see his intense brown eyes.

I don't think he is trying to be that scary and intimidating, he just is.

"Oh don't mind me, just thought I would watch you." He says and tilts his head.

Whoa, he just went from hot to cute is seconds.

"O-okay." I restrain from slapping myself for stuttering.

I look back down at my textbook and paper and take my time thinking on how to answer the question. I'll just stare at it for a while and the. finally figure it out. I'm so engrossed in my homework that I don't notice when Jungkook moves the chair at my desk across the room and places it next to my bed so he is sitting near me, also looking at my math textbook.

After what feels like 10 minuets I finally understand. "Oh!" I lean back, not hovering over the book like before.

It's something I do when I realize something. I would lean my head back or lean my body back, usually because of similar situations like this when I realize the answer to a question that was very simple yet I spent 10 hours dwelling on it.

Finally getting the answer to the math question I have been stuck on, I scribble down the answer.

...Therefore if the ratio is 12:15 compared to 20:23 then it is definite that the ratio 20:23 is greater than 12:15 because if you compare it like a fraction, looking at the numerator and the denominator, both numbers in both ratios/fractions have the difference of 3. In the first ratio/fraction it being 12 + 3 to get 15 and in the second it being 20 + 3 to get 23...

(Ignore the weird math stuff, I was desperate to make the chapter long so I made the whole math thing long😅Sorry!)

"Hey, Calypso?" Jungkook says.

I turn my head to look at him as I write down the last sentence of the answer and see him sitting on my desk chair. He has the back of the chair facing forward and his chin resting on it over his arms that are on top of it, with his legs on either side of it.

"You can just call me Cal, I know my name is a handful." I chuckle.

He nods his head. "Okay, Cal," He tests out the nickname and it rolls off his tongue effortlessly. "You have a boyfriend, right?"

I answer the unusual question. "Yeah, I do."

"Oh." Jungkook nods his head and looks away as if he is thinking then looks back at me. "It's Dexter, right?"

"Yeah that's him." I say uncertainly. Where is this conversation going. "What are you asking? Is something wrong?"

"No, nothing's wrong, I've just...seen him around...that's all." Jungkook shrugs.

"Okay." My reply comes out as more of an question thank a statement.

Then, the bell ring rings.

I think I need to thank my doorbell, it's always saving me in these situations. #blessdoorbells

Chapter Twelve of:
LOVE

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

947K 28.9K 168
💜COMPLETED💜 ~Social Media Based Story~ (This is gonna be a long ass story but the chapters don't take very long to read) Being the twin sister of B...
195K 7.8K 50
Aera 👩, is from other country came to Korea and there she met the most handsome boys in her college university called BTS group. Where she fell in l...
713K 33.2K 52
(book #1 completed. 17+) Jeon Jungkook can't help but to feel attracted to his bully, Kim Taehyung, despite being treated badly by him since childhoo...
860 347 5
˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ JJK x KTH AU Jungkook and Taehyung have been best friends for years, since childhood. They have never questioned their closeness because i...