Broken Bond (An Andy Biersack...

By twinkies68

Andy and Mandy were bestfriends until Andy moves to take his band seriously. Mandy's left heartbroken and alo... More

Broken Bond (An Andy Biersack Love Story)
Mortcians Daughter
Rebel Love Song
Set The World On Fire
Perfect Weapon
All Your Hate
Beautiful Remains
Children Surrender
Heaven's Calling
Knives And Pens
Never Give In
Sweet Blasphemy
We Stitch These Wounds
New Religion
Fallen Angels
God Bless You
Coffin
UHMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
A Little Piece Of Heaven By: Avenged Sevenfold
One Step Closer By Linkin Park
Miss. Bipolar by Blood On The Dance Floor
UNBROKEN
So Far Away by Avenged Sevenfold
You Are The <3 Blood on The Dance Floor
Nightmare By: Avenged Sevenfold
The Drug in Me is YOU By Falling In Reverse.

FICTION BY AVENGED SEVENFOLD (technically THE REV but you get what I mean)

2.7K 47 9
By twinkies68

for those of you who don't know this song 1. shame on you and 2. it's the last song the Rev wrote/played before he died 12/28/09. everytime you hear a thunderstorm just know it's THE REV playing to God. (i dont believe in him but if God was real then Jimmy would play to him) the video on the side is the song. Btw Andy listens to A7X.

WARNING YOU MAY START CRYING TO THIS SONG!!!!

******************************************************************

F>>>>>>>F>>>>> A couple months!

I moved in with Andy to his house in California. Today was the day I was getting my scan. I kinda don't want to know the sex.

I throw on ripped black sweats and one of Andy's t-shirts. I pull on my checkered black and white vans. I put on a little eyeliner and pull my hair into a ponytail. I walk out of the bathroom and don't see Andy.

'Probably smoking.' I think to myself. So I pull out my phone and text,

'Where r u??'

'Outside. Come on!'

He replies instantly. I roll my eyes and walk out with my keys in hand. I see Andy finishing up his cigarette. I wait for him to finish before walking up to him.

"Hey ready?" I ask

"Hell yeah."

I jump into the passenger's seat and Andy jumps in the driver's seat of my black 1968 mustang because that's when my dad was born. And I loved my dad so much when he was around. I got my car after I moved here.

"Do you want to know the sex Andy?" I ask.

"No. You?" He asks.

"No. What can be some names?"

"Hmmmmm." He says.

"Well I've always wanted to name my girl Rocket."

"That's an amazing name. How about for a boy Andy Jr.?"

"Yeah." I agree. Great we have names now. Now we wait to see if it's a girl or boy.

*NOW AT THE HOSPITAL**

"Their heartbeats are fine. Would you like to know the se-"

"No." We say simultaneously interrupting the doctor lady.

But she smiles and prints out the picture of the x-ray thingy.

"Due date is August 1st."

*F>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>F>>>>>>>>>>>* 3 months

I'm looking through a box still untouched. Thank you laziness *note sarcasm. I'm trying to find my stuff for school because after this child is born I'm gonna do on-line college so that I may finish.

Then I find..........

An old teddy bear. But not just any old teddy bear. It belonged to my older brother. Yeah I had an older brother. He was 3 years older than me. He was 10 when he died....

*FLASH BACK* (warning it's not gonna be my usually writing it's in the pov of little 7 year old. Just telling you so ur not like 'waaaaaaaaaaat?' this part has a lot of swearing from a drunk lady and abuse happens.)

It's been 1 year since my daddy died. I miss him sooooooooo much. And now my mommy's meaner. My older brother Chris says it's because she's been drinking. So I asked what he means and he says that Adults drink this thing called alcohol that makes them do some bad things when they have too much.

I walk in my house after I walked from school. I say,

"Chris? Chris?"

But he doesn't say anything. He says whenever he doesn't say anything or he's not here that I need to hide and fast. I hurry to my attic with my Halloween flashlight. When I'm upstairs I hear the door open.

I hear someone walk in weird. It's my mommy. I stay quiet and turn off my flashlight.

"Ch-r-r-r-r-i-i-s-s. Where the hell are you?"

I stay quiet.

"Mandy! Where the hell are you? If you guys don't come out soon you'll be in deep shit!"

I stay.

"I'm gonna count to 5 if you don't come out by then you'll be in worse shit!"

I'm so scared. I'm shaking.

"1 -2-3-4-5!"

She counts fast.

"Tha-"

The door opens.

"Chris where the hell were you?! And where's your sister!?"

"I had an after school thing. And I don't know where Mandy is."

"Who the fuck told you you could go?!"

"Uh-"

"You better find your sister or else it'll be worse."

I hear him walking around. But away from the attic stairs.

"Check the attic Retard."

He walks up the stairs slowly.

"Faster or I'll go up myself."

He runs up. I see his light brown hair and green eyes. I want to hug him but I know I'm not suppose to. My mommy comes up the stairs. She pulls me by my brown hair and grabs Chris' ear. She runs down the stairs all the way to the basement.

She ties our hands to the wall but so high that our feet do not touch the ground.

"You guys are worthless pieces of shit. I never wanted you. I got an abortion for both of you but it failed. Your dad wanted you so I said yes. But look Daddy's not here to protect you now."

She picks up a glass bottle and breaks it. She brings it over to my wrist. She moves it slowly. It starts bleeding. I flinch in pain.

"Don't touch her!"

Chris yells. She turns to him and moves it fast against his tummy. He screams out in pain. She turns back to me and does the same to my other wrist.

"DON'T touch her!"

 Chris yells harder.

"You don't fucking tell me what to do!"

She moves it fast against his right cheek.

"You mean like this?"

She cuts my along my left arm slowly from the first cut up. Tears and blood is falling down. I can't scream no matter how much I want to. She makes it half way to my elbow before Chris yells really loud and hard,

"DON'T TOUCH HER!!!"

She's about to hurt him again when the police walk in.

"Ma'am drop the bottle."

"Get the fuck away! It's their fault my husbands dead."

She drops the bottle and tries running but the police catch her. Other police guys help me and Chris down and take us to an ambulance. Chris turns to me and says.

"I love you Mandy. DON'T forget that. It'll be alright. I promise. Now mommy can't hurt you. Just close your eyes and sleep."

He grabs my hand. I do what he says like always.

*FLASH BACK OVER!*

Little did I know that he was dying from losing too much blood. Luckily for me there were no scars left on my arms from that. Chris was like my 2nd dad. Sometimes he would go hungry or steal food to make sure I had enough food.

After my mom went to jail and Chris' funeral I moved in with Kora and her mom and dad. I had nightmares for weeks. I saw a psychiatrist but nothing helped...

Until Andy came in my life. He was my medicine. But when I was told I had to move back with my mom I was scared, worried, and mad. But she was nicer, SOBER, and thank god (if there is one) that she started working loooooooong hours. Maybe it's because I remind her of her dead husband and son or what she did to me.

I'm pulled outta my thoughts to Andy shaking me.

"Are you okay Mandy? What's that in your hand?"

"I've been better. This was my brother's before he died."

"Do you want to talk about it?"

"Yeah...."

By the time I finished tears are falling down my face, Andy's holding me, Andy's upset, and I'm hugging Chris's teddy bear.

"I miss him Andy. But I know he's watching me."

"I thought you're an atheist."

"I am."

"Then how's he watching you?"

"He's a ghost."

"But how did you move back in with your mom?"

"She was nicer, SOBER, and rarely around. She was too busy working."

We just stay here for a little in silence. But it's a comfortable silence. I'm still hugging Chris' teddy bear in Andy's arms. Atleast the tears stopped. Then the door bell rings.

"I'll go get it."

I say getting up.

"Are you good?"

"Yeah."

"You sure?"

"Yeah."

I walk to the front door and I open it to see....................................

*****************************************************************************

Now I just had to have a cliff hanger. how'd u like this chappy length? this next 3 chappy people come in! AngieNestorWay32, and SceneAdministration also someone else but i accidentally forgot the name of who wanted to be Sydnie.... SORRY just lemme know if that was u. I'll add u 2 the cast n dedicate the chappy to u b/c i forgot. n u shall get a sorry cookie!  So thanks for reading! the next chappy shall be a lil bit longer. there are like 5 chappys and this story will be done but I NEED A TITLE FOR MY SEQUEL 2 THIS PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-Adrenaline Extermination

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.9M 916K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
191M 4.6M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
4.8M 254K 34
Those who were taken... They never came back, dragged beneath the waves never to return. Their haunting screams were a symbol of their horrific death...
6.5M 179K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...