Push Me (BoyxBoy)

By savinglou

Louis Tomlinson is a new student at Rollsridge Academy, he can already tell he isn't going to like it here. T... More

What A Warm Welcome.
You Should Be Honored
Quiffy.
Don't Call Me Lou.
You're Mine.
I Just Rocked Your World
"I Wanna Right My Wrongs."
I want you to be everything that's you, deep at the center of your being.
"We Scream, We Shout, We Are The Fallen Angels."
Give me a sign, I wanna believe.
Mona Lisa, you're guaranteed to run this town.
If I could hold you, I swear I'd never put you down.
I taste you on my lips, I can't get rid of you.
Held me down, now it's don't give a fuck time.
Love will scar your makeup
Lay down beside me, in the hallowed water.
They're making us crazy, don't give up on us baby.
Ignoring everybody here, we wish they would disappear.
We found love, right where we are.
I wish you were here, with me.
Soon, I know I'll wake from this dream.
My happy little pill, take me away.
Bring colors to my skies.
The sun doesn't shine, the world doesn't turn.
Playlist for Push Me

We may die from medication, but we sure killed the pain.

8.2K 289 188
By savinglou

Hi guys! It took me FOREVER to write this chapter because I major writers block, but it's okay, I got it done. Obviously lol. So I have twitter if any of you want to follow me on there @Larry_Love_69 Please read the other note at the bottom for more, sort important (but not THAT important) information.

Louis POV

I'm walking down Harry's street when I see a red Cadillac convertible sitting in his long driveway. I don't have a clue who that could possibly be, but I don't let the unknown guest stop me from continuing my way up the drive. I knock softly on the door my bags still in hand, I plan on asking to stay here for a while. Why bother to go back home? When the door opens a girl with newly dyed hair, her face reminds me so much of Harry it's kind of scary.

"Uh, hi. Who are you?" I ask quietly, she furrows her eyebrows curling her lips inwards before she speaks.

"Shouldn't eye be asking you that?" I blink at her before responding. She clearly knows Harry, whether it be from her attitude to her facial appearance.

"I'm sorry that was rude uh...I'm Louis." I extend my hand to her and she grabs it squeezing it.

"And how do you know Harry?" I take back my hand after she shakes it up and down.

"I'm his friend." I don't like saying friend anymore. Since I'm going to ask to stay with him for I don't know how long, I should probably ask him to be my boyfriend properly or something. It seems like he's not going to do it any time soon.

"Ah, well I'm Gemma, his sister. He's a little busy right now so if you could-" I shake my head cutting her off.

"I um. I was going to ask if I could..." I stop short. If I tell her I want to stay here she's going to want to know why, and I don't feel like going over everything with someone I barely know. "Are you sure he can't see me right now?" I don't understand why Harry would let her open the door. Isn't he mad at her or something? Or is she mad at him? Either way I hope they're making amends. Gemma shakes her head as she's closing the door. I close my eyes as I hear the door click shut. I'm making my way back down the street when I hear foot steps behind me. I turn around to find Harry with red blood shot eyes running toward me.

"Harry? Have you been crying?" His breath coming out in short huffs.

"Yeah, but...did you need something?" He asked pointing to the bag. I nodded and come closer to him grabbing his bicep running my hand up and down him.

"I was going to ask could I stay for a little while. Properly. But if your sister is going to be staying here, then I can go back home." He grabs my right hand holding it between his huge hands, engulfing me.

"Believe me, she is not staying." I tilt my head to the side in confusion. "I told her to leave I just,,,you can stay for as long as you want. We have to talk about somethings anyway."

"Is everything okay between you two?" He shakes his head turning around, my hand still in his.

"Not in the slightest." He leaves it at that and I hear the sound of a engine turning over in Harry's driveway. Gemma waves out of the window, but I look to Harry to see him wave back, but he doesn't acknowledge her. I give her an apologetic half smile, not knowing why Harry is being so rude. I'm walking behind us a little bit, our hands tied between us. I speed up my step so I can lean up to talk to him.

"Why didn't you wave at her?" He doesn't say anything for a while. For a moment I thought he was ignoring me too.

"Like I said...we have things to talk about."

****

Once we get inside the house he pulls me to his chest in an embrace like we've never shared before. Something is running through his mind and it's killing me not to know what it is. My face is pressed to his chest as I rub my hands up and down his back. "Tell me." My words are muffled against him, but I know he was able to understand because he pulled back with a kiss to my forehead. He takes a seat on the couch, with me between him and the armrest.

"My sister and I have never really gotten along..and I got really bad when that particular boyfriend ya know..Rick?" He paused so I have time to remember the story a few weeks ago about his mothers boyfriend putting the moves on his sister.

"Yeah I remember."

"Well...I didn't exactly tell you that I knew about it. I knew from the start because I saw it happen. I knew he tried to kiss Gemma and when she pushed him away I know he tried to grab her and force her into it. I- I didn't do anything about it though. I was upset with her for something stupid and immature and now I realize how dumb it was to practically let your sister get raped because you're mad at her." He's looking down at his hands scared to look up and see my reaction.

"What about today?"

"What I just told you was why Gemma has hated me. Believe me, I've apologized over and over in the years, but nothing seemed to work until she just showed up here out of no where?...Doesn't make since." He seems to be drifting off into his own thoughts when I place my hand on his.

"What about today, Harry? Why were you crying?"

"I honestly don't know why she came here today, but she came in wanting to know why I had a phone in my hand, and I told her that I didn't know who could be at the door because I thought that you were spending the day at home, and if you came I thought you would at least call first. No offence, I love it that you came.."

"Yeah, yeah. I know Harry just get on with the story I know you're trying to change the subject."

"Okay so when she came in here she started acting like the boss and I was tired of it so I told her that when I was ready to call the cops on the person I thought was dad at the door she got upset and asked why I would call the police on him. I told her that he's molested you and she told me that...." He stops for a moment taking in a large breath before, but I knew what he was going to say. I knew it somehow. "He's done it before. He's done it before and she knew about it. Just like I knew about her. But there was a difference Louis! I did something about it eventually and I apologized! She didn't do anything and she still hasn't done anything."

I put my hands on his shoulders trying to calm him down. He doesn't know that he's shaking, he's talking to fast to notice. "Harry! Harry calm down, I'm not mad at you..!" He looked up at that moment tears streaming down his face.

"S-she knew..and didn't tell anyone..how can someone do that?" I stand pulling Harry with me, leading him up to his own bedroom.

"I'm sorry Harry.." I told him as I laid down. He laid beside me, his arms wrapping around my waist and his head on my chest. This probably isn't the right time to ask him out, but I can't help it. We're so close right now and it would be better if we were officially together.

"You shouldn't be sorry for me Lou.." I bring my hand up to play in his curls as I unwrap the head scarf he has on. I don't know when he got into these but, they are gorgeous on him. On anyone else they would probably look so unfashionable.

"Heh. You called me Lou." I smiled as I brought the scarf up to my nose. I laid it on my face as I deeply inhaled. It may seem weird when he's right there on me, but I couldn't really help it. His hair smells like strawberries and...Harry. "Harry?"

"Hmm?" He asks as he moves his hand to travel up and down my hip bone. Moving my shirt up and down with his finger.

"Will you be my boyfriend?" His finger movement stopped all of sudden and he looked up at me in surprise. His eyes wide, the size of saucers. His mouth agape and his bottom lip moving in and out of his mouth like he is about to say something, but keeps rethinking it.

"I-I uh...yes! Yes I will." He's sitting up pulling me up with him. He flung himself on me sniffling very close to my ear. "You have no idea I've been waiting to do that. but I've just been to fucking scared ugh thank you.."

I laughed and smiled and suddenly everything in that moment was perfect,and for the first time, it stayed that way. We just forgot about everything and lived in that little infinity moment of ours.

Unedited! Sorry if there's an error.

So I was thinking about making a playlist for this, because believe it or not....this is coming to an end soon. Meh. Sorry. So if you haven't noticed all of the chapters (excluding the first like 3 or 4) are the names of the songs that I was listening to when I wrote that particular chapter, and I wanted to know if you wanted to listen to what I did! This chapter in particular because it's just beautiful.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

224K 6.9K 26
"He strolled into the room and slowly closed the door behind him. The loud class was now silent and not a single paper plane was flying. Everyone was...
240K 10.6K 36
» 𝙲𝚘𝚖𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚝𝚎 « ᴀᴠᴀɪʟᴀʙʟᴇ ᴏɴ ᴀᴍᴀᴢᴏɴ ᴀs ᴋɪɴᴅʟᴇ ᴏʀ ᴘᴀᴘᴇʀʙᴀᴄᴋ [ 𝘓𝘪𝘯𝘬 𝘪𝘯 𝘣𝘪𝘰 ] _________________ ᴄᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴍᴀᴅᴇ ʙʏ ᴍɪᴄᴀᴇʟᴀ ʟᴏᴘᴇᴢ. [ ɪɢ ᴀᴄᴄᴏᴜɴᴛ:...
404K 15.5K 62
harry doesn't know what to expect when louis moves into the apartment beside his, but he definitely didn't expect hallway kisses and mysterious packa...
349 2 12
Harry Styles and Louis Tomlinson have been secretly dating for the past few years. One of them can't handle it anymore and wants to come out. The oth...