The Twelve Forgotten Zodiacs...

Por Sinful-stories

The Seven Deadly Sins. Seven people with unimaginable powers, powers that everyone fears. They were kicked ou... M谩s

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Bonus
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38 (bonus pictures)
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Thank you!
Ship Children pt. 1
I did a thing
Some more pictures (hints to backstories)
Rewrite??! (+teaser)
First chapter is up!!

Chapter 22

8.7K 303 57
Por Sinful-stories

Brooks watched as King made his way onto the arena, after handing his Sacred Treasure to Meliodas.

"You can do it Old Fart!" Brooks shouted, amused.

"Yeah! You go Oldie!" Tut called, making an attempt not to laugh. Though he was flailing miserably.

"Old Fart go!" Diane shouted, and King glanced back, looking at her. Then he looked back towards King.

"Let's see what this fairy's got." Sierra said, a smirk on her face.

"Standing 5 feet five inches tall, and weighing 5 pounds, Old Fart!" Love Helm announced.

"No way, only 5 pounds?" Tut asked, slightly surprised.

"Ban wrote it." Caspar answered, blandly.

"Oh, right. That answers it." Tut said, glancing over at a smirking Ban.

Brooks turned her attention back to the arena, and listened to the crowd laugh and say that King was just a kid, and she smiled slightly, he did still look extreamly young for her age, but, then again, so does the whole group.

"Standing at 5 feet 1 inch tall, and weighing 108 pounds, Cain!"

The man hiccuped and stumbled slightly.

"You sure you're not drunk there gramps?" Someone called out from the crowd, and the crowd laughed louder.

"Can we even call this a fight?" Love Helm asked.

Brooks listened to the laughter, and felt someone bump against her arm. Looking at who it was, she felt herself slightly tense up. Howzer was making his way from the crowd, and to her relief, didn't seem to feel the power radiating off of the group.

"Alright!" Love Helm called, "Let the fight begin!"

"King's fighting without a weapon, I've never seen him do that." Diane stated.

"This makes twice for me now." Meliodas stated. "It's really something to see."

Brooks watched as King moved himself into a fighting stance, looking forwards towards the drunken man.

"Is it really that amazing?" Diane asked.

"Yeah, because without his weapons-" Meliodas started, and Brooks watched as King ran up to his opponent, and just as he got close, he tripped, letting out a shout of surprise as he stumbled forwards. "King's super weak." He finished.

Brooks sighed as she watched the fight, this was just going to be a throw away match.

"What a let down." Love Helm exclaimed, "This match is the opposite of epic."

"I saw him fight a cat that swiped a snack away from him once. And he lost." Meliodas said.

Tut's laughter got louder, and he started to have to take in breaths of air between them. "I-I c~c~an't believe that." He gasped.

It wasn't long after that King was thrown out of the arena, and his opponent won, when the dust cleared, he was pressed into his pillow, his cheek red and tears forming in his eyes.

"That was so mean." He said, "All I was trying to do was use my disaster power to make his rumitism a little worse."

"Next up is round four!" Love Helm shouted, and Tut stopped laughing, though the smile on his face stayed.

"You ready, Scorpionass?" He asked.

Sierra looked at him, a matching grin on her face. "Oh, you're on Bullhead."

"This next match will be Tut vs. Sierra!"

As the two walked up onto the arena, Brooks sighed. "Remember-" she started.

"Yeah yeah, don't worry, we won't kill anyone." Tut said waving his hand dismissively.

"Standing at 5 feet 6 inches, and weighing 129 pounds, it's Sierra!"

"What a hottie!" Someone from the crowd shouted. "What's the cup size on that chick?" And the crowd laughed at that, brooks just rolled her eyes as Sierra looked at the crowd, placing a finger to her lips seductively.

"And standing at 6 feet 6 inches, and weighing 218 pounds of pure muscle- yes folks, he really wrote that- is Tut!"

Tut grinned, staring at Sierra with a determined glare.

"No magic at first?" Sierra asked, tilting her head slightly.

"Hm, maybe." Tut responded, shrugging his shoulders.

"And start!"

Seguir leyendo

Tambi茅n te gustar谩n

26.7K 638 17
*Depressed Warning* After a breakup, the seven deadly sins befriend you. Your a very quiet and mysterious person, making a certain pink haired boy in...
10.3K 246 15
Elizabeth is coming to a new school. She is a total bad ass. She didn't plan to make any friends. Then it is this group 'seven deadly sins' that also...
544K 14.1K 58
(Meliodas x Reader) The Seven Deadly Sins. They're betrayers of the realm, guilty of crimes, murdering the Holy Knight Grandmaster, and attempting to...
17.6K 508 26
You had been with Meliodas on and off for 3,000 years after you were both cursed for having betrayed the demon race, but who did you he truly love? W...