Perspicacious

By sequoiaa_miller

Things I wish I could've said to them. The perspectives I wish they could've seen. *None of the quotes belo... More

A Realization
Easy to Leave
Not This Time
Reciprocate
Twisted Puzzle
Four Foreign Words
A Reflections Misdirection
Abnormal Fairytale
God Can
Vivir a Vida
Another Speech
Dry off
Wistful
Chance
"6" years old
Relinquish
Truth Hurts
John 13:7
Misconceptions
Fabricated Observations
Good Enough For You
Kindness: A Superpower
To The Man I'll Love
An Unbalanced Happiness
My Proof
Out of My Mind
Irreplaceable
My Fallen Angel
Where Are You?
His Debt
For The Boys
Choose
To My Second Love
I Didnt Deserve Him
Lock Your Doors
Psalm
Haunted

Broken Pieces

99 11 4
By sequoiaa_miller

"I don't hold grudges. You may not ever hear anything from me ever again but we're good."

With all the wrong that people have done to me I've never held any of it against them. I still love them... I forgive them... were human and we as humans mess up... if not sometimes all the time. You could break my heart into a million pieces and I would still put all the pieces back into your hands. I'm not the type to hold anger and hatred in my heart towards people who make mistakes just like I do. I constantly give chance after chance and I try not to hold anyone to their past. If you do happen to do something that is too much for me too handle though... if the broken pieces of my heart that I have given you have somehow turned to dust in your hands and blown away with the winds of your malicious actions... I will not even hold this against you... I will still love you... I will still pray for you... but you may never hear from me again... I may decide that enough is enough and instead of giving out chance after chance I will give out goodbyes and good-lucks... I may become a stranger to you... a stranger with no grudges towards you... no hate towards you... and no more chances for you.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9K 274 47
Maybe you don't know it yet, maybe you haven't noticed it, maybe you haven't felt it. But all of us, are broken somewhere on the inside. We've all be...
72 0 8
The messages I've shared here are my own interpretations, influenced by quotes I've read or videos I've watched. I've expanded upon these thoughts ba...
501 57 15
This will have many short stories in it. Some of them will be dark and I will put up a warning. That's really all that needs to be said. If you have...
3.4K 362 173
Highest #125 in poetry Poems, short stories, quotes, and just things I've seen that i want to share... whatever is relevant.