The Lions Roar: A Shield Fanf...

By kittycatwwe

Abigail has been working her whole life to get to the WWE. Finally, Abigail gets signed to NXT and finally ge... More

The Lions Roar: A Shield Fanfiction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2:
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19

Chapter 3

5.5K 126 6
By kittycatwwe

Abigail / Rebecca's POV

I walked into the arena, ready for the Main Event and Smackdown tapings. Tonight I had a battle royal on Main event, nothing on Smackdown. I was just happy that I was getting TV time.

My black heels clicked on the ground as my short black dress stuck to my sides comfortably. I made my way to the Divas Locker Room.

"Hey, Abby!" Tenille(Emma), greeted as I walked in. She was the only one in there.

"Hey Te," I smiled at her as I set my bag down.

"So tonight Saraya, Danielle and I were going to have a small sleepover type thing, want to come?"

"Little NXT reunion?" I asked with a smile.

"Yes."

"I'll join you guys," I decided.

"Great," Te giggled, "It should be fun."

"Yeah," I agreed, "Anyways, I was just wondering if you seem any of the Shield guys around."

Tenille raised her eyebrows, "They aren't scheduled for anything tonight, I don't think they're here."

Thank god, "Alright."

She laughed, "Why do you care? Are you friends with them or something?"

Smart.

"No, I was just seeing," I looked away and started yanking my ring gear out.

"You sure?" Te asked, "Why would you care whether they were here?"

"Just drop it," I said.

"Ok..." she said. I knew she probably wouldn't let this drop.

"I'm getting ready for the match, you should too."

Onscreen:

I was in the ring, ready for the battle royal. It would determine the number one contender for the Divas title.

The bell rang and I went right after Summer. I knew we had good chemistry in NXT and I knew it could help me here.

Summer went right to kick me in the gut. Then hammer my back. I leaned against the ropes as she tried eliminating me.

After a while, I kicked her in the face, causing her to stumble back. I hit her with a super kick

"What a kick!" Byron exclaimed as the crowd oohed.

Alicia ran for me and I ducked out if the way of a clothesline and kicked her in the jaw, sending her flying. Aksana did the same and ran right into a super kick again.

"Rebecca is just taking out everyone," Cole said.

Rosa came from behind and grabbed my hair, pulling me down. The crowd booed.

"Rosa still mad over this Monday," Byron commented.

I held my head as Rosa started stomping on me. She backed up as I got to my feet. She went for a clothesline, but I ducked and dumped her over the top.

"What!" Rosa screamed as she looked up at me in shock.

I smirked, "Sorry!"

I turned around to see Naomi, Nikki, Natalya and Tamina left. I went right after Nikki and tried to eliminate her.

Nikki kicked me away. I stumbled away and caught the ropes. I felt someone grab my foot and yank me out. She threw me into the steel steps.

"Rosa just caused Becca the match!" Byron yelled as I held my head.

"Payback hurt! Doesn't it!" Rosa screamed at me before the refs ordered her go. I watched her go with narrowed eyes.

Offscreen:

I started packing up my things backstage. I had my dress back on with my hair in a ponytail. I walked towards the parking lot to find the girls.

"What's the hurry?" I heard a voice say from behind me.

I turned around and smiled softly, "Oh, hey Randy."

Randy walked over with a smile, "I saw those super kicks tonight."

"So you watched my match?" I raised my eyebrows.

"Why wouldn't I," Randy slid his arm around my shoulder, "Anyways, a few of the guys and I are going to the club, want to come."

I laughed, "I'm kind of already doing something."

He nodded, "We should hang out during live events this week."

"I'd like that," I nodded at him.

"See ya," he kissed my cheek before walking off.

"Ok," I breathed out as I continued my walk.

"What was up with that?" Danielle asked as I approached her, Saraya and Tenille.

"Nothing, he's just been talking to me quite a bit since I've joined the main roster. He wanted me to go to the club with him."

Saraya giggled, "Just be careful, wouldn't want you getting pregnant."

The girls gasped, "Saraya!" Tenille exclaimed.

"That escalated quickly," Danielle said as we all got in the car. I sat in the front.

"What! Some guys are like that!" Saraya defended.

"I don't think Abby would do that, right Abby?" Tenille asked.

I shifted uncomfortably, "No."

"See," Tenille said, "Just relax."

We arrived at the hotel. We all went to our own rooms to grab stuff.

I sighed as I walked in. I changed out of my dress into sweat pants and a tank top. I quickly grabbed my phone from my bed.

"Hi mom," I said as she answered the phone.

"Hello, sweetheart," she said back, "I watched you on Monday."

I smiled to myself, "How did I do?"

"Amazing," she laughed, "I'm so proud of you."

"Thank you," I said.

"Did you see him yet?" my mom asked.

I knew exactly who she was talking about, "Yes."

"What did he say?"

"I pretty much blew him off," I answered.

"Honey....."

"Mom, I don't want to have anything to do with him!" I exclaimed, "After what he did...."

"You have to tell him sometime," my mom reminded me.

"No, I don't have to."

"Just walk up to him and say you're sorry," my mom pleaded.

"Why should I have to apologize?"

"It wasn't all his fault."

"He abandoned me," I whispered.

My mom sighed, "Please just talk to him."

I pulled my hair back, "Ok, I will."

"Thank you," my mom breathed out, "I better let you go."

"Ok, love you mom."

"Love you too."

"Bye," I hung up.

I put my phone in my bag before exiting the room. I headed to Saraya's room.

Saraya answered, "What took you so long?"

"Was talking with mom," I said as I walked in. Danielle and Tenille were sitting on the floor.

"That's sweet," Saraya and I both sat on the floor.

"So I have something to ask," Tenille looked at me, "Abby and I were in the locker room..."

I knew where this was going, "No no no!"

"What?" Danielle asked.

"She asked me whether the Shield guys were here or not."

"Maybe she has a crush with one of them," Saraya winked at me.

"I thought she had a crush on Randy?" Danielle interrupted.

"I don't know.....Randy always seemed like that kind of guy who would use women," Saraya said.

"And you don't think Jon would do that? Or even Joe?"

"I don't like Randy or Joe!" I yelled out.

Tenille smirked, "Why Joe?"

I folded my arms, "Because that's who Danielle said."

"I said Jon too," Danielle reminded me.

I sighed.

"I ship it," Tenille said. Saraya and Danielle laughed at her comment.

"Maybe we should try to get them together," Danielle said.

"No!" I yelled, "Don't you dare."

"Lets do it," Saraya high fived Tenille, then Danielle.

"I actually have his number, I could text him," Danielle took her phone out. I snatched it out of her hand.

"Come on, Abby!" Danielle said, "I'm kidding."

"I will kill you if you think of texting him," I warned.

Danielle laughed, "I won't, I promise."

I gave the phone back to her.

I still didn't believe her.
..............................................................
Good news everyone! It's summer, which means I'll be able to update more. I'm a little busy during June, but July and August will pretty much be nothing. Hope you enjoy!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.2K 211 13
Shyla has been in WWE for over a year what happens.
174K 3.8K 13
Jenna is just your typical, average teenager. She really loves the WWE, and her favourite wrestler is John Cena. But when her dad decides to take her...
52.7K 1.7K 45
It's the start of something new ! Life isn't a fairy tale, but trying telling that to Seth as he tries to make the best of an unorthodox relationship...
32K 646 100
Dean Ambrose, Seth Rollins, Paige Bevis, Roman Reigns, AJ Lee and Nikki Bella. Six rookies with only one goal on their mind, success. How will these...