Loving her Anatomy (GxG)(Stud...

By mm9023

Olivia moves in with her best friend and learns the transition from school to University is a lot different t... More

.1.
.2.
.3.
.4.
.5.
.6.
.7.
.8.
.9.
.10.
.11.
.12.
.13.
.14.
.15.
.16.
.17.
.18.
.19.
.20.
.21.
.22.
.24.
.25.
.26.
.27.
.28.
.29.
.30.
.31.
.32.
.33.
.34.
.35.
.Epilogue.

.23.

38.2K 1.1K 836
By mm9023

Liv had decided to do dry January so the month of January was well...pretty dry. Since getting back from her trip to Cardiff, Amelia was up to her eye balls in work. She was working late every evening after lectures to correct exams papers including Liv's which she refused to let the brunette know how she actually did.

Liv was broke and bored since she had laid off the booze for the month so she decided to get a job in none other than the SU bar. Not by choice but everywhere else hadn't got back to her about jobs when she handed her pretty much non existent CV from Essex and Jas who worked in the bar  had put in a good word for by Karens request so she couldn't decline.

Amelia was less than pleased upon hearing the news but her new found job however she still congratulated her lover and told her if she was really stuck for money she would give it to her. Liv of course declined and despite it being dry January for her, she didn't mind working at the bar.

The late night hours were her downfall, unless a weekend Amelia would pick her up after work and bring her back to her place where she would stay the night but mostly on work nights she got a taxi home.

Liv was saving to get some driving lessons for the summer time once her first year of Uni was finished. Everything seemed to have been slotting into place so far. Her and Amelia continued to be adventurous in the bedroom as well as just cuddling on nights they were both exhausted from working and Uni stuff.

February came a long and Liv wanted to surprise her lover. She had gone shopping one day to Anne Summers picking out the perfect outfit for Valentine's Day. Scott has asked Liv out for dinner that day but she politely declined saying she had plans.

As for Emily well unfortunately for Liv she still existed and followed Liv around like a lost puppy. The red head would purposely go drinking at the SU bar on nights Liv worked the floor and brought some slag with her in attempt to make her jealous.

Little did Emily know that Liv was quite happily fucking their Anatomy lecturer and seeing Emily getting off with someone else was a relief for the brunette as it meant Emily's attention was elsewhere, even if it was for a short period.

By the end of the first week in February Amelia had officially announced by email that final results were out with a slight delay due to the exam board doing Audit checks on her marks. Liv quickly logged in to check her results.

She noticed a B1 for physiology which she was happy with as her GPA would stay up provided she done good in her Anatomy. A grin appeared on her face when she seen an A1 after it she was happy. Her other exams came in as A's and another B.

Shutting down her laptop in the library, she could take the grin off of her face as she decided she was going to pay Miss Roberts a visit.

Making her way to the second floor of the health science building and stopping outside of her office she knocked three times as she waited patiently for Amelia to answer.

"Come in" Amelia said as Liv opened the door and closed it quietly, locking it from the inside.

"Olivia" Amelia said with a smirk on her face. Amelia took off her black framed glasses and placed them on her desk.

"Miss Roberts" Liv replied slowly making her way into the office.

"What can I do for you" Amelia asked clearly her throat as she pushed her laptop to one side and watched Liv slowly making her way around her desk.

"I got my results" Liv said biting her lip and watching Amelia's hands immediately grip onto the back of her jeans pulling her close.

"Congratulations..keep working hard and you might get the same for your summer exams" Amelia said popping a button on the brunette's jeans and then pulling the zip down so she could tug the brunette's jeans passed her hips.

"Just so we are clear..that A was based on my exam and assignment yes" Liv moaned as she felt Amelia's thumb pressing against her clit through her underwear.

"You aren't just a beautiful woman Liv..you are clever and earned every part of that A, personal feelings aside" Amelia whispered as she bit her lip.

Amelia leaned forward and taking hold of either side of Liv's underwear and pulling it swiftly down until Liv was naked from the waist down, leaning against her lecturers desk.

"We shouldn't be doing this here" Amelia said as lifted the brunette's bare thighs and sat her on her desk.

"Maybe we should stop" Liv gulped, her cheeks flushed as she ran her tongue along her bottom lip eagerly watching Amelia.

Amelia looked down between the brunette's legs as her hand slowly touched Liv's clit causing the brunette to release a ragged breath.

"You need to be quiet" Amelia said letting her finger slip between the brunette's wetness easily as Liv bit her lip. Gripping onto either side of the desk, she was trying her hardest to keep her composure.

Liv knew for a fact if she was in her flat or at Amelia's house she would be on top of her lecturer now with Amelia buried deep inside her.

But Amelia played on her surroundings and kept control by teasing the brunette. Telling her to be quiet because the risk of being caught was high but it was a turn on being sat on Amelia's desk in the university.

Lectures were taking place on the floor beneath her while she was sat her legs spread about to be fucked by her personal tutor.

The heat of being in the small office and the fact Amelia was eye fucking her as well as brushing her finger lightly over Liv's throbbing clit. In one swift one, Liv reached down pulling her jumper over her head and tossing it to the floor.

She watched as Amelia's perfectly blue eyes darkened as they looked down at Liv's covered breasts. Liv was definitely an arse girl but Amelia was a breast girl. She held them every night when Liv slept and kissed and sucked at them at any given opportunity.

"You need to hurry up and fuck me before someone comes knocking" Liv said impatiently. The mixture of being aroused and too hot was getting to her and she couldn't take Amelia's silly teasing tactics anymore.

Amelia's face was hard with the brunette's words. Leaning forward so she could whisper into Liv's ear.

"You want to be fucked then I'll fuck you" Amelia husked and without warning her two fingers plunged into the brunette causing Liv to moan loudly.

"Be quiet" Amelia hissed holding her free hand over Liv's mouth as she continued to pump her fingers in and out of Liv. There was no sense of care or tenderness, it was pure lust and judging by the brunette's whimpers and nails digging into Amelia's neck and hair.Liv was enjoying it.

Liv moaned into Amelia's hand as her body jerked feeling her lecturers thumb brushed off her clit. The feeling of Amelia inside of and fucking her in a fast pace, Liv knew it wouldn't take long for her to cum.

Amelia's jaw clenched,trying to keep her own emotions intact whilst she felt Liv biting down on her hand and felt her clench around her fingers. She was very close.

A loud knock to the door caused Liv's head to snap around to look at the wooden door. Fuck. Amelia was about to retract her hand but she felt the brunette's  hand keeping her in place causing Amelia's eyes to widen.

"Just a minute" Amelia shouted towards the door and leaned into the brunette's ear.

"As much as I want to continue you this..you are naked on my desk and someone's at my door..come on baby I promise I'll finish you off tonight" Amelia whispered kissing Liv on the side of the head and removing her fingers from a groaning brunette.

Liv was breathless as she tried to get dressed as quickly as possible as Amelia straightened back out her desk. 20 seconds later Liv was fully dressed and flustered like hell as Amelia brushed back her brown hair and placed a quick kiss on her lips.

Taking a hold of the door before opening it, Amelia looked back to make sure Liv was presentable.

"So I'll email you what you need to work on for your next assignment Miss Stone" Amelia said keeping her voice raised when opening the door and Liv nodded nervously at her lecturer.

Liv's heart sank noticing two familiar green eyes staring at her as she inwardly groaned.

"Emily" Amelia said breaking the red heads eye contact from Liv.

"Hi Miss Roberts" Emily smiled at her lecture before allowing her eyes to wander back to Liv's worried brown eyes.

"Olivia" Emily said greeting the brunette who gave the red head a quick smile.

"I'll leave you two to it" Liv said quickly as she stepped forward causing both Amelia and Emily to take a step back so she could get by.

"Thanks for going over the paper with me Miss Roberts" Liv mumbled giving Emily another quick look and then making her way out of the office and down towards the stairs as she turned to see Emily was now in Amelia's office and the door was shutting as they spoke.

Liv groaned the whole way home, feeling how wet her knickers were against her aching clit. Deciding to skip out on lecturers before her shift at the SU bar tonight, she just wanted to erase her encounter out of her head.

She hoped Emily hadn't followed her up to Amelia's office and heard everything. The anxiety in Liv's stomach was too much. Never again was she going to pay a trip up to Amelia's office. As hot as it was, it was too risky.

Liv made it home in a record time of 7 minutes when she practically ran across campus and through the housing estate. Once in the flat she heard loud sobs coming from one of the rooms as she placed her bag and coat on the coat hook.

"Kaz" Liv shouted out making her way towards her flatmates room. Kaz was sprawled on her bed sobbing her little lesbian heart out, listening to Adele in the background. Shit. This was not good.

"Babe what's wrong" Liv asked sitting on the side of her friends bed and placing her arm across Karen's body as she continued to sob.

"Jas broke up with me" Kaz mumbled looking up at the brunette. Tears streaming and snot gathered around her nose. Karen really wasn't a pretty picture right now.

"Awh Kaz I'm sorry" Liv said pulling her sobbing friend into her as she noticed Kaz wiping her snotty nose into Liv's jumper causing Liv to scrunch her face in disgust. She wasn't going be a bitch, she had been there before and Kaz had been nothing but good to her.

"What happened" Liv asked playing with the blonde locks of Karen's hair.

"She said it was getting too serious and she didn't want to be tied down with anyone" Karen mumbled

"She was the one who wanted to be in a relationship in the first place and now she has dumped me" Karen cried even harder at her own words. Liv sighed and she cuddled into her friend pulling her close.

She held Kaz whilst she sobbed her little heart out for the afternoon. Liv had every intention of coming home and finishing off what Amelia had started but stayed like this until her shift started at 4.

The awkwardness when you work with your best friends now ex girlfriend. The bar was quiet when she started her shift and Jas was busy clearing tables when she had stepped behind the bar.

"Yo Stone what's the chances of me getting a drink" Liv gritted her teeth looking up the end of the bad noticing Emily stood casually. Fucking hell could she not get a break today.

"What can I get you" Liv asked walking slowly up the bar towards the red head who was eye fucking her with every step.

"You between my legs would be ideal but for now I will have a jack and coke" Emily replied causing Liv to roll her eyes. If Amelia could hear Emily now she would bitch slap her into next week.

"I've told you already Emily..I'm not interested that was a once off" Liv replied pouring the sour mash and then grabbing the pump for the coke.

"Oh come on..anyone would think you are frigid or hiding something" Emily replied as Liv frowned, her heart racing with Emily's words.

"What do you mean" Liv asked trying to keep as cool as possible but the thought of Emily knowing anything was killing her.

"I haven't seen you hook up with anyone in here and Scott said he seen you ogling some picture a few weeks back..what is she married" Emily pressed and Liv slammed the red heads drink down in front of her.

"It's none of your business what I get up..stop talking shit about me to Scott" Liv snapped holding out her money to be paid.

Emily frowned at the brunette's words as she placed the coins in Liv's hand. The brunette turned but could feel a tight old around her wrist prevented her going any further.

"I'm sorry" Emily mumbled looking down at her drink.

"That was inappropriate..I'll back off if that's what you want" Emily sighed looking up at Liv who looked down at Emily's hand around her wrist. The red head immediately retracted her hand as she continued to look at the brunette.

"Thank you" Liv mumbled before walking away. She was hoping Emily would stay true to her word.

Liv's shift was a bit of a drag. Jas barely spoke and only mumbled a few words when necessary about changing a barrel or going on breaks.

Emily stayed away and even got one of her friends to order her drinks for the rest of the night which Liv was grateful for. She hoped she wasn't coming off as harsh but this was going on for months and she needed Emily to back off.

Liv gritted her teeth as she noticed Scott coming in with a couple of friends and making his way over the bar whilst his mates joined Emily's group.

"I need a word" Liv snapped looking at her friend who frowned.

"What's up" Scott asked arrogantly. She hated the man he was becoming. She missed her shy friend she met the first week of lectures. He was now hanging with jocks and starting to walk around like he owned the bloody place.

"What's up..what's up is you telling Emily about my personal life" Liv snapped loudly  and looked over at Jas who was serving some guys at the other end of the bar.

Scott rolled his eyes. Scott would never roll his eyes at Liv.

"Oh come on, she asked if you were seeing anyone so I just mentioned that time I seen.."

"Yeh I know what you fucking told her" Liv snapped.

"In future keep me out of your little gossip circle" she huffed walking away and ignoring Scott calling her name.

"I'm taking my break" Liv mumbled walking passed Jas and into the storage space out back.

*

"Liv relax, she didn't hear anything..you need to calm down baby" Amelia said into the phone as the brunette was up a height sitting in the storage room.

"Don't baby me" she snapped. She was worked up and paranoid that Emily had seen them early and said something and pretty soon everyone on campus would know.

"Olivia" Amelia snapped into the phone.

"What" Liv shot back.

"Calm down..you are going to look like you are actually hiding something if you keeping acting the way you are" Amelia spoke softly. Liv knew her lecturer had a point. Maybe she was overreacting about everything.

"You're right I'm sorry..I'm just so sick of hiding this" Liv mumbled into the phone.

"I want to be with you and not have to hide or pretend I'm not with anyone" the brunette added glancing at her watch knowing her break was almost over.

"I know me too" Amelia sighed.

"Why don't I pick you up tonight and you come over" Amelia suggested.

"Jas broke up with Kaz and I don't know what state she is in..I better go check on her after work" Liv replied.

"I'll pick you up and we can stay at yours then..I want to finish what that bitch interrupted earlier" Amelia said causing the brunette to laugh.

"Ok babe sounds like a plan...I finish at 10" she said before saying her goodbyes and hanging up the phone.

The next 3 hours went smoothly and Liv was kept busy. Both Emily and Scott left a little before 9 with Scott looking over at the brunette with a guilty face as Liv gave him a short wave before serving the last of her customers.

10 o'clock came and Liv was out the door.  She walked across the dark carpark and looked around to make sure nobody could see her approaching the dark blue Lexus's that was park amongst other cars in complete darkness.

"Hi" Amelia smiled reaching across and allowing her hands to take hold of the brunette's thigh. Liv wanted to lean in and kiss the dark haired woman but she knew it was two risky as she gave her a smirk instead.

"Let's go back to the flat..I've been thinking about you all day" Liv said licking her lip and watching Amelia gulp as she quickly turned the ignition on and left the car park. Amelia frowned as she could have sworn she seen a figure a couple of cars down.

"What's wrong babe" Liv asked her head snapping around to follow Amelia's but there was nothing there.

"Nothing..lets go" Amelia smiled back at the brunette and turned her ignition on and began driving.

"I fucking knew it" came from a familiar voice who shook their head, keeping their hood up as they watched Amelia speed off down the road with the brunette next to her.

A/N: 🙄🙄 there's always one twat who has to try ruin it all lol!!So I don't use my laptop very often to go on wattpad because I'm a lazy ho but I was on it today and seen this is story is at #348 in romance..how cool 😁😁 that's all thanks to you all who read, vote and comment so thank you very much I am very happy to see that!It's cheered me up after a crappy week so thanks very much 😘😘😘 xxx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 181 24
*PUBLISHED ON KINDLE* Amelia Diaz is an average woman with an average desk job, the highlight of her day consists of her daily visit to the small cof...
1.1K 205 28
Soleil Thompson and her family have just moved to a small, sleepy town in central Pennsylvania. Though she struggles to adapt like any other teen, sh...
965K 35.8K 42
This book is FREE with paid BONUS chapters. 21-year-old Sloan Jackson has worked her entire life to score herself a place at England's top University...
9.9K 123 18
18 year old Emily and her mom moves to a new city. She has to face new challenges by finding new friends, going to a new school and finding a job. A...