Wolf | KPop Fanfiction

By lunaue

[COMPLETED] This is a multi fandom fanfic. Several groups will be featured in this. ---------- ''Ever wondere... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
A HunHan Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
A KaiSoo Chapter Twelve
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
A YoonMin Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty - A Broody Sehun
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six - The Wedding
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Update: A Book Two?
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty One
Chapter Forty Two
Chapter Forty Three - The Final
Bonus Chapter

Chapter Thirteen

284 17 9
By lunaue

"Welcome back" Chanyeol said sternly, he eyed the two new wolves standing behind his boyfriend.

"Thank you" Jungkook said cheekily, and he walked off to the kitchen for a glass of water.
Taehyung followed behind him.

Which left Yoongi and Jin behind Baekhyun still, not knowing what to do or say.
"Hey, you two can stay with them for a bit, okay? I just need to talk with Chanyeol".

Yoongi and Jin nodded and made their way to the kitchen also.

"Why didn't you just tell me where you were going?" Chanyeol said sternly. "I told you why I didn't tell you, didn't you listen?"

"I was worried sick Baekhyun. When Jongin said there was no trace of your smell I panicked like crazy!"

"In case you've forgotten, I'm a werewolf? I can take care of myself"

"No, I haven't forgotten. But what if you get in bad state like last time? Or even worse, killed"

"Don't underestimate what I do, Chanyeol. I may be smaller than you but I can keep up a fight"

"I believe you, but-"

Yoongi had enough of the discussion already, "hey, human!"
Chanyeol looked in the direction of the stray and nodded.
"He's not your pet, okay? He can take of himself.

Take my Jimin for example, he may be cute and extremely fluffy...but he could break your neck if he wanted to. Werewolves aren't your average 'small boyfriends who need a bodyguard as soon as they step out the house' kind of guys"

"He's right" Baekhyun stated.

"Alright, I'm sorry. I just get defensive...that's all" Chanyeol mumbled.

"I know you want to protect me, Yeol. But it's actually you who needs to be protected by me"
———————————-
Junmyeon continued to see Yixing since that night, and boy had this been the best months of his life.
They went to many restaurants and cafes and even the movies. They both knew it was love.

Yixing found out about Jiyong and Onew's conversation with Junmyeon. And he still doesn't know Junmyeon's feelings towards wolves, whether they've changed or not. He was anxious.

But tonight is their 26th date together, and Yixing needed to come clean before it was too late. Too late to move on.
He loved Junmyeon, so much. And the thought of being rejected hurt his heart the more and more.

But tonight is the night.

Yixing sat patiently at the table he reserved for himself and his date. His foot was tapping from nervousness, and his lip was bleeding from being bitten too much.

"Good evening" Junmyeon greeted his lover. "Evening" Yixing smiled as he pecked his boyfriend's lips. Junmyeon gave a small smile, he could sense that something was bothering Yixing...

He could see he wasn't as bubbly, he kept tapping his foot, his lip was bleeding in several places and he kept looking everywhere else but the menu, or even his boyfriend.

He was nervous about something.

He knew it wasn't a proposal, it was far too early for that. Both Junmyeon and Yixing knew that it's too early to get engaged. They're the kind of people who don't want to rush into everything. The kind of people who like to do things slow and steady.

What's bothering him then?

"Yixing?" Junmyeon broke the long silence.
"Mmm?" Yixing said, finally looking into his lovers eyes.
"What's the matter?"

Damn, am I that obvious?

"Nothing sweetheart" he said while looking back at his menu. I probably should've looked at him while saying that.

"Right...I'm not buying that" Junmyeon raises a brow. "What's the matter?"

"I'm telling you Junmyeon, nothings wrong" Yixing reached over and rubbed the top of Junmyeon's hand.

Again, Junmyeon wasn't buying it.
So he tried to figure it out for himself...and he did.

"Yixing. I think I know what the problem is"

"I don't think so"

"Oh, so there was something wrong" he smirked.

Yixing shook his head, "nothing to tell"

"You've wanted to tell me something for a while now, but you're afraid I'll reject you. Is that it?"

Yixing was shocked at what he was hearing, did Junmyeon really just figure it out?

"Yixing..."

"Junmyeon"

"You're a werewolf, aren't you?"

Yixing looked down at his menu again, without a word. The waitress then came for their orders.
Once she had finished, she hurried away. Leaving the couple to talk once again.

"Well, I'm not going to reject you"

"You're not?"

"Of course not!"

Yixing chuckled, "well that's a relief"

"I've seen you for who you really are. You wouldn't hurt a fly, Yixing. And...I love you. I couldn't reject you for something a minor as being a werewolf".

This made Yixing's evening ten times better.
————————————
'Luuuuuu" Sehun called from upstairs.
"What is it Hunnie?" Luhan sighed as soon as he entered the bedroom.

"I missed you" Sehun pouted

"I was downstairs the whole time!"

"It's cold down there"

"There are blankets!"

"Not warm enough"

Luhan sighed again. "You're a stray, and you're complaining that it's cold? Grow some fur and stop complaining"

Sehun huffed. When he saw Luhan walk out the room and heard him walk down the stairs, an idea came to mind.
He was a stray once...I've never seen him get his fangs and claws out. Not even to defend himself

I wonder what that looks like...

...I wonder

Sehun transformed into his full wolf form. His fur was golden and extremely soft. Without another thought, he ran down the stairs and pounced on top of a relaxing Luhan.

Luhan screamed at the sudden impact, and Sehun couldn't stop himself from laughing. But soon enough Luhan's eyes flared red and they stared sharply through Sehun. Red eyes? That's rare, Sehun thought.

"I grew some fur" Sehun said while staring at the man below him. Luhan growled, "I gathered, now get off me!"
"Not until you accept a play fight"

"Play fight? How old are you?"

"20 years young"

Luhan sighed. He was about to transform into a full wolf as well but Sehun turned back into a human. But his fangs and eyes were still in their wolf stage.

Luhan allowed his own fangs to grow. And Sehun was amazed at how pretty he looked at this stage. "Let's go" Sehun crouched. Luhan did the same thing.

It was like predator hunting prey, the two males crawled on all fours until the right moment to pounce.

Luhan was the first to pounce.

To be continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1K 208 30
Two wolves which competed for dominance. One finds a beauty and one finds something it had been searching for. Both with a different intent; one the...
344K 20.9K 86
Innie is a girl who can't dream. To the world, she looks like a bright college girl with a great life. But in truth, her heart is numbed and she is h...
142K 8.1K 28
✔COMPLETED✔ Baekhyun is a vampire, his family lives in the house at the end of the town and in the middle of the forest. His parents soon decide to p...
454K 18.8K 39
Okay so this is mainly a Chanbaek/Baekyeol and Hunhan fic. This is a highschool au where Chanyeol and Sehun are the bad boys of the school. Baekhyun...