That Butt Naked Godly Being W...

By Silent_Innocence

After the mother of Corinne (Corey) Tyson, falls victim of a fatal wolf attack, Corey's father becomes extrem... More

TBNGBWALSP...Chapter One
TBNGBWALSP...Chapter Two
TBNGBWALSP...Chapter Three
TBNGBWALSP...Chapter Four
TBNGBWALSP...Chapter Five
TBNGBWALSP...Chapter Six
TBNGBWALSP...Chapter Seven
TBNGBWALSP...Chapter Eight
TBNGBWALSP...Chapter Nine
TBNGBWALSP...Chapter Ten
TBNGBWALSP...Chapter Eleven
TBNGBWALSP...Chapter Twelve
TBNGBWALSP...Chapter Thirteen
TBNGBWALSP...Chapter Fourteen
TBNGBWALSP...Chapter Fifteen
TBNGBWALSP...Chapter Sixteen
TBNGBWALSP...Chapter Seventeen
TBNGBWALSP...Chapter Eighteen
TBNGBWALSP...Chapter Nineteen
TBNGBWALSP...Chapter Twenty
TBNGBWALSP...Chapter Twenty-One
TBNGBWALSP...Chapter Twenty-Two
TBNGBWALSP...Chapter Twenty-Three
TBNGBWALSP...Chapter Twenty-Four
TBNGBWALSP...Chapter Twenty-Five
TBNGBWALSP...Chapter Twenty-Six
TBNGBWALSP...Chapter Twenty-Seven
TBNGBWALSP...Chapter Twenty-Eight
TBNGBWALSP...Chapter Twenty-Nine
TBNGBWALSP...Chapter Thirty
TBNGBWALSP...Chapter Thirty-One
TBNGBWALSP...Chapter Thirty-Two
TBNGBWALSP...Chapter Thirty-Three
TBNGBWALSP...Chapter Thirty-Four
TBNGBWALSP...Chapter Thirty-Five
TBNGBWALSP...Chapter Thirty-Six
TBNGBWALSP...Chapter Thirty-Seven
TBNGBWALSP...Chapter Thirty-Eight
TBNGBWALSP...Chapter Thirty-Nine
TBNGBWALSP...Chapter Forty
TBNGBWALSP...Chapter Forty-One
TBNGBWALSP...Chapter Forty-Two
TBNGBWALSP...Chapter Forty-Three
TBNGBWALSP...Chapter Forty-Four
TBNGBWALSP....Chapter Forty-Five
TBNGBWALSP...Chapter Forty-Six
TBNGBWALSP...Chapter Forty-Seven
TBNGBWALSP...Chapter Forty-Eight
TBNGBWALSP...Epilogue!
Sequel News!

TBNGBWALSP...Chapter Forty-Nine

162K 4K 885
By Silent_Innocence

That Butt Naked Godly Being With A Lovely Six Pack.

**This chapter is dedicated to Alex. June 20, 2012. RIP.**

The lovely individuals who wrote my favorite comments this week go by...

ChloeCullen

jackio13

IHeartLiamPayne1D

onlyxxxxme

AllisonTruttling

VelamaisRomantika

<<Thank you for the comments everyone, your continues support continues to amaze and flatter me>>

Chapter Forty-Nine

Continuing to run his hand under my bra clasp, I shivered softly, and pressed my body closer to his, sighing at the feel of his tempting touch. 

Gripping onto Seth's shirt, I leaned my face into his neck, and pressed my lips to his skin, "Youresomeann," I groaned, closing my eyes tightly together, and taking a deep breath.

Seth laughed, obviously managing to understand what I was saying, and stopped moving his hand, yet didn't bother moving it, "It's not my fault that your beauty is taunting me," He spoke clearly. "And touching you helps my mind realize that you're actually alright after everything that's happened to you," Seth told me honestly.

Unintentionally, my mind went running with his last statement, and before I could stop it, words were slipping from my lips, "You could always touch me somewhere else  too..." I told him, obviously the effects of the heat still holding onto my body and mind.

Laughing, Seth shook his head, "Corinne, you know both of us would get carried away," He spoke, clearing his throat trying to hide his obvious desire to do just as I said.

Shaking my head quickly, I leaned my head back to meet Seth's eyes, "Mh, I wouldn't mind that either," I told him honestly, biting my bottom lip.

Finally moving his hand from underneath my shirt, Seth moved both of his hands to grab hold of my face, "You and I both know we can't do that until you're better," Seth spoke softly, not sounding too convincing.

Rolling my eyes, I stared into his captivating gaze, and let out a deep breath, "Can't we just forget that I'm hurt?" I begged, leaning forward and pressing my lips against his. 

"Corinne..." He sighed, keeping his lips close to mine, "No, we can't. I need to know that you are perfectly fine before we try again, as much as I want to, Wolfy is far to concerned about your well being to let me even consider it." He explained. "Plus it'll be more fun when you're completely healed," He added, winking suggestively.

Sighing I pressed my forehead against his, and closed my eyes tightly together, "I hate that you're right..." I groaned, rolling away from him, and staring up at the ceiling.

Seth laughed lightly, and readjusted himself so he was looking directly at me. "You know that I want you right? I want to do bad things to you," He spoke sweetly, leaning forward and pressing his lips to my forehead.

Taking a deep breath, I closed my eyes together, enjoying the feel of his sweet lips, and nodded slowly, "Yes, I know..." I whispered softly, pausing for  a moment, "But you can always remind me, and tell me what you want to do," I suggested, turning my head, and opening my eyes to look at his sparkling gaze staring directly at me.

Leaning in to me, Seth pressed his lips to mine and ran his tongue along my lower lip, sending chills down my body. "I want to strip your body of every piece of clothing before taking you hard over and over again. I want to leave your body so sore that only my touch would ease the stiffness," He spoke softly, his voice sending chills down my body.

Moving my hand, I drew my hand down Seth's chest, wishing the shirt he was wearing wasn't where, "I'm not sure if it's the heat, or the fact that I am so damn attracted to you, but you have no idea how bad I want you to do just that," I told him honestly, stopping my wandering hand when it reached the top of his jeans.

Curling my fingers around the top of his jeans, I pulled myself closer to him, and contemplated sliding my hand into his jeans, but stopped myself short. "I promise, as soon as Adel removes your stitches-" He began, cutting himself short as I moved my hand only slightly further underneath his jeans, obviously affecting him by the small movement.

Smiling at this, I laughed lightly,"If I don't convince you before that is," I spoke confident in my words.

Seth rolled his eyes at my statement, "Or when Adel removes the stitches," He reiterated.

"Fine," I sighed softly, pushing myself away from him, and slowly climbing out of the bed.

Glancing over my shoulder, I saw the confusion clearly evident on Seth's face as he leaned up on his elbows to watch me carefully. "Come back to the bed, Corinne," Seth ordered.

Shaking my head, I ignored the slight pull of my stitches and grabbed the end of my shirt, pulling it up and over my head, before sliding my pajama short down to the floor, "Don't mind me," I sighed softly, "I just need to take a shower, before I go to bed," I explained, reaching behind my back and unclasping my bra, letting it slide of my arms as I turned my head around to see Seth watching my actions closely, as I climbed out of my panties, and entering the bathroom, only to walk out a moment later, watching his eyes roam my naked body, "Feel free to join me-" I told him, before turning back around disappearing from Seth's eyes.

Turning on the shower, I waited a moment before climbing into the stream of water, my mind wondering if Seth was going to take up my offer on joining me or not.

Just when I was about to peak out of the shower curtain, a familiar hand came into view and pushed the curtain aside, revealing a very naked Seth. Noticing his eyes as they ran down my body, I blushed slightly under his gaze, but I wasn't embarrassed under his eyes, I felt loved.

Watching Seth step into the shower, his body a foot away from mine, I quickly took a step forward and pressed my chest to his, "I know you don't want to-" I paused for a moment, "I know you don't want to have sex yet because of my injury," I spoke, noticing Seth's smile as it spread across his lips, "So, please just hold me then," I whispered, leaning my head against his chest, wrapping my arms around his waist.

Standing there, wasting water, Seth pressed a kiss to the top of my head, and he did as I asked, he just held me. 

By the time we both climbed out of the shower, my eyes were growing tired, and I knew it was only a short time before sleep took me under. Wrapping a towel around my body and one around himself, Seth kissed my neck from behind, and led me carefully out to our bed.

"I'm tired," I whispered softly, climbing into the bed, letting my towel fall of my body as I climbed under the blanket.

Seth watched me carefully, and laughed softly under his breath as he slid into a pair of basketball shorts, "Would you like some clothes to sleep in?" He asked, obviously curious to what my answer would be.

Yawning, I shook my head, and patted the bed beside me, "Come to bed," I spoke softly, feeling the bed dip to the side as Seth climbed in beside me, before I fluttered into the dark.

The next time my eyes opened, it was clear that I was wearing one of Seth's shirt, as the last few moments came flashing through my mind, confusing me as to why there was clothing on my body when I was sure I embarrassingly enough wanted to sleep naked.

Turning my head to the side, I blinked a few times, and sure enough Seth's sleeping figure laid beside me.

Reaching out carefully, I drew my finger tips along his soft face, admiring how amazingly good looking he was, before I leaned in and pressed a kiss soft to his lips. "I love you so much Seth. You have no idea how much you mean to me," I whispered softly.

Groaning, Seth shifted positions wrapping his arms around my waist and pulling me towards him, his body waking up as he kept his eyes closed, "Iloveyou," He mumbled, his words mushing together, his voice rough from sleep.

Laughing lightly, I pressed my face into his neck, and inhaled deeply, "You know, I could have sworn I fell asleep without this shirt on..." I brought up, pressing my lips to the skin on his neck.

Seth groaned again, yet this time in response to my statement, "I had to put it on you." He admitted, rubbing small circles into my back.

Leaning back to meet Seth's eyes, I raised an eyebrow confused, "And why so?" I wondered.

"When you sleep you sometimes rub your body up against mine, and you without clothes on was going to lead to something I would later regret..." He explained.

Staring at him for a moment, and realizing he was telling the truth, I laughed, "Are you saying you would have done naughty things while I was sleeping?" I asked, keeping my voice low.

Growling softly,  Wolfy surfacing slightly, Seth rolled me onto my back, and placed his body over mine, "You have no idea," He told me honestly, leaning down and stealing my lips.

Laughing lightly, his lips quickly silenced me, and our kiss grew in intensity.

Pulling my lips softly away from his, I looked up into Seth's glowing eyes, and watched a smile spread across his lips, "How is my love feeling today?" He wondered, reaching out with one hand and drawing his fingers along the side of my face.

Curling into his touch, I sighed softly, and smiled up at him, "It feels wonderful," I admitted, nearly forgetting about the fact that I had stitches.

Seth smiled at my answer, "I'm glad." He told me softly, before stearing the conversation in a different direction, "I was thinking last night that if you'd let me when you graduate, take you somewhere special...I know you probably have plans with you're friends already, but I'm willing to work around those-" He wondered, only stopping as I pressed my hand to his lips.

"I go where ever you go...You can take me anywhere," I told him, speaking from my heart.

Seth's face lit up from my words, but I didn't give him a moment to respond before I reached up and pulled his body down on mine, wrapping my legs around his waist.

 Smiling at the feel of him pressing against me, I quickly took his lips with mine and led us into a kiss that would far exceed a PG-13 rating.

Laying my head back in the pillow, feeling Seth carefully place his body so he wasn't putting pressure on my stomach, I smiled as Seth placed his head over my heart, and let out a deep breath as both of us fought to regain our breath.

As silence surrounded us, Seth's phone began to ring, yet instead of moving Seth decided to ignore it. Although in moments it began ringing again, "Please just go answer it," I told him softly, running my fingers through his hair.

Seth sighed, and unwillingly climbed out of the bed, fixing his shorts that I had nearly removed during our heated kiss.

 When he reached his phone, he pressed 'talk' and put the phone to his ear. "Hello?" He spoke into the phone. Watching him as he listened to the other line, I couldn't help the smile that slipped on my lips as he seemed to be so concentrated. "Slow down, I can't understand you," He told the person, "Are you sure?" He asked, his expression changing completely, making me extremely curious as to who it was and what they were telling him. "I'll be there are soon as I can," He promised, hanging up the phone and placing it back where he grabbed it from moments ago before wandering back over to where I was.

"Who was that?" I asked him softly, my curiosity eating me alive.

Sitting on the edge of the bed, Seth took one of my hands in his, and brought it up to his lips, kissing my hand sweetly. "Nicole's headed to the hospital," He spoke calmly, pausing for a moment before adding, "The baby is coming!" His excitement evident not only in his voice, but in the expression spread across his face.

Leaning up, I placed my legs on either side of Seth, and wrapped my arms around his body, "Want to round everyone up, and hurry home?" I asked softly, already knowing what his answer would be.

Seth nodded, obviously jumping inside, a smile taking over his face. "My little niece or nephew is coming, of course I want to hurry home," He all but exclaimed, his excitement bubbling.

Laughing softly, I ran my hands up the side of his arms and kissed his neck, "So I have to get some actual clothes on then?" I asked, fake pouting.

Most likely rolling his eyes, Seth turned around quickly and carefully leaned me backwards onto the bed, placing his body over mind, careful not to put too much weight on my stomach. "Unfortunately so..." He sighed, leaning forward and kissing my lips softly. Sweetly. Perfectly.

By the time the two of us called everyone to let them know of our reasoning for leaving early, I slipped into one of the outfits they had packed me, a pair of jeans and cute flower pattern tank top. 

Seth watched me carefully as I slipped into the clothes, watching my every movement, as if to make sure my stomach wasn't hurting me.

Catching his eyes as I was dressed, I smiled and made my way towards him, "Let's get out of here," I spoke with a smile, holding out my hand for his.

Grabbing the small amount of things we had, Seth took my hand, and we walked out to meet the others.

Today was going to be one long day, but in the end I know it's going be worth it.

 Seth is my forever, I know I'll have him through thick and thin. He's my wolf, my boyfriend, and most of all he's the love of my life. I may have only known him for a short while, and I don't know everything there is to know about him, but I plan to, I plan to spend the rest of my life with him. He's managed to show me what it feels like to live, and with my father's new approval of him, I am ready to face the world next to his side. Human or not, I'm willing to face his world head on, and maybe one day convince him to introduce me to his world in a different way, side by side him. 

Seth is my happily ever after, and I know it won't be smooth the entire way, no love is...there will always be things we disagree on, and moments where we can't stand each other, but in the end our love will conquer all. 

Nothing can stop us in our journey together, we are two individuals made for each other, and even when the going gets hard, in the end as mates our bodies and souls are tied as one.

Seth will always be That Butt Naked Godly Being With a Lovely Six Pack, only difference from the first time I met him, is that in every way he is mine, and I am his.

**My dear fans, two days ago a family friend passed away, his name was Alex. He was a cancer survivor and a heart attack took his life. This chapter is for him.**

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A Little Note From The Author:

Beautiful individuals-You are amazing! I love each and every one of you!

With that being said, I'd just like to make it known that this is the last chapter, chapter of TBNGBWALSP. The following upload will be the actual end (Epilogue), but I can't promise it will be long.

Thank you for your continuous support, I'll try to have the next upload as soon as possible!!!!

Now...remember, I'm not a person who has a set goal of votes or comments before I upload the next chapter, and honestly I don't ever see myself doing that, but the only thing I'm asking you to do if you want to see me continue to update this at a regular pace,  I would love to see a constant response coming from this... so, if you want the next chapter really soon....VOTE and COMMENT on this chapter! And if you want, maybe FAN me too;)

<<DON'T FORGET I'M PICKING FAVORITE COMMENTS...SO COMMENT COMMENT COMMENT!>>

THANKS SO MUCH! 

~J

-------------------------------

Copyrighted Material

All Rights Reserved

-------------------------------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.1M 1M 35
Every half century in a small little town hidden in the woods, a beast comes out from the forest to claim his bride on the night of an eclipse. The p...
37.6K 439 14
( Rewritten in 2022) For a girl named Katelyn, life wasn't handed to her on a silver platter. No for her, she was dropped at a Orphanage. Not knowin...
124K 3.8K 43
A day trip to a local wildlife refuge was Cage's last idea for a date with a female. Being dragged into it by his friends, he would rather be back in...
135K 4.6K 35
(warning: contain mature contents) Joseph Jase is the current Alpha of the Starlight pack in North America. His father died 2 years ago in a battle w...