The Hunter (SAMPLE - Story mo...

By TinkLeonhardt

Ryder, a Vampire Hunter falls for a soon-to-be Alpha, Ulric. Can their fate unite two separate worlds or will... More

Chapter 2 ~ Claire
Chapter 3 ~ Ulric
Chapter 4 ~ Rocky
Chapter 5 ~ The Party
Chapter 6 ~ Happy Birthday
Chapter 7 ~ Vampire Hunters
Chapter 8 ~ Ryder VS Arlene
SPECIAL NOTICE

Chapter 1 ~ The Stranger

2.5K 67 1
By TinkLeonhardt

Song: Can't touch it - Ricki Lee
___________________________

...Ryder's POV...

The music reverberated around me, bouncing from wall to wall before it hit my ears as it slithered through my body. With my hips circling rhythmically, I moved with the sound, guiding it through my arms, allowing it to escape out the tips of my fingers and felt it washing along my legs, spilling out through the stomps in my expensive black open-toed heels.

The music always consumed my soul.

Beads of sweat began to gather on my forehead, top lip, and the base of my neck. I'd been dancing for hours, feeling the sound waves pulse through my system, grasping me in the hypnotic highs of the symphony while I mouthed the words silently, like a chant, soaring my energy higher and higher.

My long caramel coloured hair flipped lucidly with every movement of my head. My black dress shorts showing off those killer muscular legs, a feature I'd always adored about my frame. Paired with a black button-down dress shirt, exposing just a hint of my ample cleavage and rolled to the elbows, the outfit completed with large diamond studs.

I'd always enjoyed the rhythm, it would encapsulate my essence, and I would disappear, losing myself completely - until a song came along. The musical haze diminished, leaving me crashing out of my euphoria and back to reality.

Opening my chocolate brown eyes as the bass left, I realised it was time for a much-needed drink and was probably a good idea to find my friends I'd arrived with.

Looking out, I noticed I was surrounded by a gaggle of horny looking men that had been watching me as I moved. Chuckling to myself, I pushed through the circle, breaking them from the trance of my hips and headed for the bar.

"Ry, I'm surprised you didn't slip in amongst all that drool." My breathtaking short but muscular friend sat at the bar with her Lemon Ruskie, amused by the scene.

I threw my head back and laughed. "I had no idea any of them were there." Leaning across the bar, I shouted, "Vodka and Redbull." The bartender nodded with a wink.

I glanced at my beautiful friend, her shoulder-length black hair curled to perfection, her bright blues stood out against the dark make-up, and her bright red lips sat in a natural pout. "You should get out there," I pointed with a head tilt to the dance floor.

"No thanks, I'm next on the pool tables." My girl motioned with the neck of her drink, "Myka and William are waiting for our turn while attempting to tune those girls."

I glanced over at the pool tables, and my heart sank for my friend. "Claire, just tell him."

"Tell who, what?" Claire failed to hide the jealousy that flashed in her blue orbs.

"Myka, I know you like him. I'm not blind... but I think he is." I placed my hand on my friend's shoulder encouragingly just as the drink appeared in front of me, giving her a sympathetic smile.

"We are just friends... Yep, friends... and that's it. Come on; it's probably our turn." Claire collected her drink and headed towards the tables with me falling in behind, feeling sad for Claire. I knew her night out would be spent pining after a guy that had no concern for her feelings.

"Well, here they are..." William slapped his hand down on the felt. "Lovely ladies, may I introduce Britney and Bobby," he gestured to the two very young women standing beside him. They gazed at William with stars in their eyes.

Oh, how naïve they are.

Yes, William was attractive, with his forest green eyes, tanned skin, blonde curly locks slicked back with gel, but his cock had been shared enthusiastically around the town. I knew those girls were guaranteed to go home the same as the others he mercilessly used and then tossed... with the empty promise of something more.

"Um... it's like... Briley and Brianna," the smaller one of the two spoke, causing me to spit liquid from my mouth as Claire burst into an hysterical fit. Tears escaped without restraint from our eyes as William stiffened. But, just like silk, Myka slid in with his chocolate skin, sharp blue eyes, and jet black Mohawk.

"You'll have to excuse my friend ladies; he's had a long day at work and barely any sleep." Myka, William's trusty wingman, smoothing the situation over for his best friend.

"Yeah, that's what it is," Claire sarcastically chided. "Can we play already or are we going to waste time on barbie1 and barbie2?" William's eyes narrowed into slits as he scowled menacingly at Claire.

God forbid someone ruined his chances of having his dick wet.

"I'm not in this," I threw my hands up and leaned back against the wall.

"Looks like you'll need a partner cutie?" A strapping lad dressed in a leather jacket had been watching from the opposite wall and slid in next to Claire. "I could be yours," he loudly announced, causing my girl to close her eyes and shudder. It was an odd reaction, but I could see this unknown man presence was enjoyable.

"Yes, please. My girl here would love that," I smirked viciously, sensing the jealousy practically shooting out from Myka as Claire threw daggers in my direction. "No one can quite keep up with our Claire here, she's very good at more than just sinking balls," I winked, offering a hidden meaning behind my words.

"Claire?" Her name seductively rolled off the leather strangers tongue. "Well cutie, my names Roland, and I should very much love to see what other things you are talented at?" Claire's gaze captured Roland's steel-grey eyes.

"Well, I'll break. Smashing balls is what I do best," Myka spits out with seething venom.

"Smoke em, bro." William's flirtatious face had twisted into competitive and fierce. I watched as both men ignored Barbie 1&2, and focused on the leather stranger who dared encroach on their short but beautiful friend Claire.

Suck it, Myka.

The game began as Roland paid our boys no mind, instead, focusing all his attention on Claire, whispering sweet things in her ear, asking her questions. This, of course, was driving Myka insane, and I felt my lips curl in satisfaction. I knew the way Claire fantasised about Myka, and to see him falling apart at not having her attention was an excellent sign. Perhaps he would realise just how desirable she is, and how he now had sexy competition. I knew about their secret rendezvous, but I always kept my mouth closed - it was none of my business.

Without realising, I too had an admirer, watching curiously from the other side of the pool tables. His sight raked up and down my figure, lingering a little longer on my legs, while his light brown eyes focused on every inch, and line of my curves, a smirk formed upon his face.
___________

...Ulric's POV...

I was visually encapsulated the moment I saw her lost on the dance floor, surrounded by weak, filthy boys. All of whom she never once paid attention too, which further piqued my curiosity of this seductive temptress.

Feeling my eyes on her, the unknown woman scanned her surroundings as her chocolate browns fell upon me... The alluring and fascinating sculpture leaning against a stool. Holding the cue in my left hand, and my right slumped loosely across my lap, I refused to break eye contact.

Tonight I'd worn black Jeans, and a blue button-up shirt with my sleeves rolled up to my elbows. The shirt stretched across my obviously, well-built, shoulders and chest. My dark brown hair messily styled, and my vision didn't miss this goddess mouthing, 'shit,' before sucking in a sharp breath. My eyebrows rose in surprise; her appraisal of me sent excitement and delight slithering up my spine.

The gorgeous creature swallowed the rather large gulp before turning on her heels and headed for the bathroom.

Where are you off too, sexy Mynx?
_______

...Ryder's POV...

My temperature had spiked well above boiling, and I was feeling more than just flustered. I'd always been well admired by the opposite sex, but I loved my life just as it was, and didn't need a sexy distraction causing chaos in my somewhat peaceful world.

Splashing my face with freezing water and looking deeply at my reflection as I dried myself off with the harsh, rough paper towels. Encouraging and silently agreeing to continue my night, on the dance floor, where I was in my element, and far from the captivating stranger that leered at me.

But fuck is he handsome.

Stepping out into the crowd of sweaty bodies grinding against one another, all in the hopes of causing enough spark that their respective dance partners would follow through with the gyrating promises of sex and all things deliciously wicked, I moved into the middle and closed my eyes.

I'd not been lost in the moment long, when a rather heavy-handed tap, pounded upon my shoulder. "Piss off," I hissed.

"You kiss your mother with that mouth?" A rather annoying but familiar voice rang in her ears, snapping open her eyes. "Just kidding, no one's game enough to kiss her."

"What are you doing here?" An almost mirror identical to myself, only double my size, looked back with a raised brow and folded arms.

"Ryder, you know you're not meant to be in places like this?" He stated clearly.

"Arrow, I'm just dancing," I whined.

"Yes, and it's almost two in the morning, you should have been home hours ago. Nothing good ever happens after one." He grasped my wrist and forcefully removed me from the floor.

"Arrow, let me at least say goodbye to my friends?" My brother nodded, and I redirected to the pool tables.

By now, Claire had been moved to the other side where Roland and the alluring stranger eyeing me from before were. I turned to reach Myka and William, whispering to them both in their ears before saying goodbye. The Barbies had wrapped their tentacles around both men, giving deathly glares of ownership, both of which I completely ignored before steering towards Claire.

"Clay, I've gotta go." The stranger's eyes were un-breaking from our exchange.

"Okay, I'll come with you." The disappointment obvious on Claire's face which I suspected meant Clay had been enjoying Roland's company.

"No, you stay, Arrow's here." Claire knew what that meant; she checked her watch.

"Nothing good ever happens after one," my friend snickered.

"I'll make sure she gets home safe," Roland offered.

"Good, because I'd hate to break your legs if you didn't," I warned. I was NOT joking.

"Ryyyyy," Claire moaned.

"Ccccllllaaaayyyy," I chuckled.

"Who's Arrow?" The stranger spoke suddenly, sending shivers up my backbone, interrupting our playful banter, as everyone's heads shifted in his direction.

"Do I know you?" I cross-examined.

"You will." The unknowns face remained unreadable.

"Doubtful!..."

"Hurry up, Ryder!" A pissed off man shouts.

"Hey Arrow," Claire waved.

"Carebear, you look... incredible," my brother smirked then licked his lips. Roland and Myka stood, both ready to attack.

Spinning my head around, I spotted a very red Claire. "Clay, eeewwww, that's my brother."

"I said hello," Claire shrugged, returning her attention to Roland, "so, back to our conversation..."

I rolled my eyes and motioned to walk off as the desirable stranger gripped my forearm. "See you soon, sweet Ryder."

I furrowed my brows before departing as Arrow's gaze hardened, and he swivelled his gigantic arms threateningly, cracking his thick neck. Arrow attempting to intimidate the stranger, but he just laughed while leaning closer to Claire.

I heard his words loud and clear. "So Claire, tell me about Ryder?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

109K 3.6K 40
"Are you willing to risk everything?" He asked, leaning his face in closer until our foreheads touched and our lips were barely an inch apart. His bl...
2.6K 189 53
Marigold is the only daughter of the tyrant king of the Fae realm. After witnessing her father murder her mother, she was sent into a powerless exile...
340K 8.9K 42
"It means that I want you to fuck me. Hard," She ripped the vest that limited their contact, tugging it away like a wanton woman. "I want you to take...
23.1M 651K 56
[#1 in wearwolf 6/8/17] "Come on Jenna. Just one word." He taunt. He gripped my wrist in one hand and trailed his hand down my side to my hips. His h...