unOrdinary: The Loyal Kingsman

By McSwaggerMcMuffin69

A new student enters Wellston High! Events will change, relationships will form, and secrets will uncover. (N... More

Prologue: New Student
Chapter 1: Present Day
Chapter 2: Turf Wars
Chapter 3: Turf Wars (Part 2)
Chapter 4: Just Like Oranges
Chapter 5: An Unordinary Book
Chapter 6: Lighting PinkQueen
Chapter 7: Finding Evidence
Chapter 8: Arlo's New Plan
Chapter 9: New Discoveries
Chapter 10: To Chase a Con-Artist
Chapter 11: Seeking Truth
Chapter 12: To Chase a King
Chapter 14: Pasts Revealed
Chapter 15: Rumors
Chapter 16: Lightning PinkQueen Part 2!
Chapter 17: Poker Night
Chapter 18: As Beautiful as the Outdoors
THANK YOU!!!
Chapter 19: Activity Rising
NEW FANFICTION!!!
Chapter 20: Take A Break
Chapter 21: To Protect Your Close Friend
Chapter 22: Tension
Chapter 23: Past
This Story Ain't Over Yet...
Chapter 24: Metal Vs. Aura
Announcements!
One Last Announcement on this Project

Chapter 13: Reveal! The Two Kings!

3.6K 58 55
By McSwaggerMcMuffin69

"Ah, perfect timing Aoi." Arlo smile. Isen, using his ability to pin me down while Blyke check me and John.

"Bastard!" I growl at him, squirming through Isen's grasp. With his ability there is no way to escape.

"Aoi!" John manage to turn his head in surprise, "What are you doing here?"

"Oh you know, just... Hanging around?!" I smile weakly.

"Shut up!" A claw slice through my cheek, creating a small scratch.

"... Rude..."

"Oh, how rude of me? I haven't introduce these two newcomers!" Arlo smile, "The purple hair is Ventus and the other is Meili. John, you met them before."

"W-What do you mean?" I listen through Arlo.

"They're the ones who broke John's phone." I can feel Arlo looking at me.

"Wha- Why?" I arch an eyebrow.

"What do you think? John always rely on you and Sera, so I have to cut communication." He explain.

I look and see John's expression. Shocked. He couldn't believe it. Arlo, the man John trusted enough to be his friend.

Arlo explained everything, he controlled the school. Being watch by Isen and others, John's limit to contact me and Seraphina, John being save by Arlo from four mid-tiers, etc. Everything was against John, but not me. No matter how much attention I give myself, Arlo somehow looks down on John and spits on him.

"Arlo..." I put my last strength into looking at him, glaring into his eyes.

"Oh? Something to say?"

"How fucking dare you..." I clench my teeth. Right now, I want to get his attention. John was ready to explode, "You put everything you worked for. Just for two low life cripples?! What is your goal!"

Arlo narrow his eyes and a kick from Meili hit my head and I was dazed.

"Didn't you hear Ventus you dumb fuck!" Meili deactivate one of her demon claws and punch my cheek, "A peasant like you should know your place!"

"... Fuck-"

"Aoi..." I heard John's voice.

I stop what I'm saying and decide to let him speak, "It's alright... It's me they're after. Not you..."

"John-"

"It's fine!" He look at me with desperate- no... Betrayed eyes. My mind wander back when Steuern manipulate Darian to go help him to destroy Beacon. I felt betrayed, that my closest friend fought me to the death.

"..." I look at him, silent.

"Oh and Aoi. Isen told me about you... And your past."

My eyes widen, "W-What do you mean."

"Beacon High," Arlo smirk, "Midoriya, your connections with other High-Tier students."

"I-I don't know what you're talking about." I stutter.

'Please! Shut up! Please don't remind me!' I close my eyes and shake my head.

"Your classmates, your teachers." Arlo said, "Oh... And the attack on Beacon High."

My heart froze, everything was dull. Various flashbacks hit into my mind like a train.

"Steuern lead the attack along with his newfound ally, Darian." Arlo reminded, "I'm sure you were acquaintance with this man."

"SHUT UP!" I start to struggle a bit harder in Isen's grasp.

"Make me..." I felt weight at the back on my head and was pushed down on the ground, Arlo was stepping on my head. "Remember, I have control of this school, nothing gets into the shadows. You and John are nothing but cripples, unable to stand up to any of us. You should know that by now."

I looked on the dirt ground in anger. How fucking dare he meddle into my past along with John's. I came here in sake of starting anew, a way to influence others that we need to be equal, a way that a simple cripple can do so much.

I can feel John's anger rising again, at this point I don't care anymore. I gave Arlo a fucking chance. And Now...

"You cross the line..." My eyes glow.

"ARLOOO!!!" Both me and John cried out in anger and a mix of a light blue light and black wind explode within our bodies.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(No POV)

Arlo narrow his eyes and backed away quickly only to be slam by dark wind and a light blue walled. The same with the other four attackers.

As the wind disperse, all five of them see Aoi and John surrounded by a light blue dorm. Both of their eyes steaming out glowing light blue and bright gold.

Isen look at them in shock, 'I'm really starting to regret this!' His eyes wander to Arlo and see him smiling, 'Arlo! You better know what you're doing!'

Aoi look at John, "John..."

John look at him, a bit glaring but calmed his emotions, "I'll be fine." He direct his attention to Arlo, "Let's take that son of a bitch out."

"Fine." His hand turn to demon claws, the same ones with Meili.

'Is his ability like mine?' Aoi narrow his eyes, 'No... His ability is 100% exactly the same as Meili's and Ventus's ability. Mine is just enhancement, externally and internally.'

"Aoi. What does your ability do?" John look at me, both of us matching our glow.

"In summary: My ability is just an enhancement to my body that I can use externally and internally. It all depends of how much stamina and willpower I have.

"Alright." John look at Arlo and charged at him.

Aoi narrow his eyes and mentally shut his blue shield down.

Immediately, Meili and Ventus took action on John while Isen and Blyke charge at Aoi.

"Hey, asshole!" Blyke charge up an energy beam with both of his hands, "This is for breaking my nose!" He then shot out a red beam towards Aoi.

Aoi look at the beam and narrow his eyes, a small blue arc slightly surround Aoi and manage to block the powerful attack, however cracks start to form around the barrier.

Isen run up to Aoi's shield, 'It seems that Aoi's ability is similar to Arlo's but weaker. A punch from my ability should break it!'

With a loud cry, Isen threw a punch and in cause, it shatter to pieces.

'Nailed it!' Isen threw a straight punch directly to his face.

Aoi smirk and dodge quickly, he balled his hand to a fist and blue light surround it. He threw a punch at Isen's diaphragm and Isen, in response, hunch over and took a breather.

"F-Fuck!" a kick landed on Isen's side causing him to slide across the ground.

"Isen!" Blyke shouted and glare at Aoi, who's walking towards him. He charge two energy orbs on his hand and fire them, one after the other, towards Aoi.

The Blue King look at the two orbs and outstretch his hand. Slowly a light blue sword appear on his hand and Aoi took grasp on it. As an orb reach Aoi, he just slice the orb with his aura sword and deflect it to the side and hit the ground where it explode.. Small rocks and debri scratch his face and the scratches start to heal. Another orb reach Aoi and he raise his sword and

"W-What the hell?!" Blyke took a step back and charge another barrage of energy orbs.

Aoi's legs start to glow and he dash across the field, swiftly dodging and deflecting the orbs. He duck under an orb and glare at Blyke.

"Damn it!" Blyke said and propels himself with two small energy beams.

'You're close enough...' Aoi raise his hand in front of his face and and curl his fingers. Blyke look confuse before slamming his back to a light blue wall.

"W-What?!" Blyke look to see Aoi's left hand glowing light blue, "Fuck you!" The red head charge a energy beam on his right hand.

Aoi narrow his eyes and Blyke sees light blue aura being condense into his right hand.

'H-He has the same ability?!' Blyke shook his head, 'No! Mine is more natural then his!'

The redhead sees Aoi charging towards him, 'No! It's a close range attack!'

"Dodge this!" Blyke extend his arm. At the same time Aoi extend his arm as well, colliding with his blue aura ball with Blyke's red energy.

Aoi wince a little, feeling the power of Blyke's energy. Blyke smirk a bit, gaining the advantage.

Blyke could feel the aura wall behind him crack, 'Nice! Aoi's a bit weaken!'

That was not the case, Aoi expression turn to a glare and start to push more.

"What?!" Blyke's eyes widen.

"RAAAAAAGH!" Aoi with newfound strength manages to burst through Blyke's energy beam and push the aura ball at Blyke's chest.

Blood spit out of Blyke's chest and the aura wall broke through. Blyke was tossed away from Aoi and landed on the hard ground.

Isen, watching from the distance with his ability, looks at Aoi, 'He weaken his aura wall to power up his attack! That must be part of his ability.'

Aoi turn to see John, facing off Meili and Ventus.

John dash back to dodge Ventus winds, and fire back some of black winds towards Ventus.

'John's must be copying their ability.' Aoi see John's hands turn to claws and slash at Meili who dodge the attack.

Aoi then summon his aura to his legs and dash towards the trio. Isen slowly got up and chase after him.

Meili turn and saw Aoi, with Isen coming up from behind. The female mid-tier charge at Aoi with her claws out and attempt to stab Aoi with her right hand.

Aoi formed an aura sword in his hand and deflect the attack. Isen then shove him from behind and pin him down. The blue head growl and his eyes glow brighter and a dome surround both Isen and Aoi.

"Isen!" Meili attacked the dome, but no damage was dealt upon it.

"You and me!" Aoi kick Isen in the chest and push him back.

Isen's eyes flared and charge at Aoi who is now standing up. Aoi raise both of his arms and block the journalist's hook and strike an uppercut at Isen's chin.

The orange hair lean back and back up a bit. Isen's eyes narrow, "Meili, attack the dome again!"

"It won't work!" Meili activate her claws and protest.

"Just do it!" Isen yelled.

Meili stab the dome with both of her claws and the dome crack and shatter. Isen smirk.

'Knew it! Now Meili can attack Aoi!' Isen look at Aoi.

Aoi's eyes glow bright and the fragments of the shield levitate and they start to form.

"Wha-?"

"You activate my spell card." Aoi chuckle a bit and the fragments transform to floating light blue swords. "Swords of Revealing Light!" (AN: I'm also not sorry. And no, that attack isn't actually call Swords of Revealing Light)

The levitating swords fly towards Isen. He dodge a few swords, getting cuts from behind and his sides.

'Damn! I've underestimate him!' Isen ran back to Meili, cuts all over his body.

"You okay?" Meili look at Isen.

"I'm good. Let's get this guy!"

John use both his demon claw and and his winds to cut through Ventus's hurricane.

Ventus reacted too late and the arcs from the demon winds cut Ventus's chest.

"Ggk!" Blood sprouted out of his mouth and he hunched over in pain.

"Pathetic" John walk over to him, his right hand into a claw, getting ready to stab him.

"Get away from him!" A red energy beam was shot between Ventus and John.

John glared to his right and saw Blyke, with a small trail of blood trickling down the corner of his mouth.

"Hmph." John eyes glow and fire a hurricane towards Blyke.

"You think attacking me head on will work?!" Blyke charge another energy beam and fire towards the winds. As the winds disperse, John wasn't their.

"What the?!" Blyke look up to see John propelling himself with Ventus's winds and charging up a black energy beam.

"T-that's my ability!" Blyke charge another one, "Eat this! You fucking copycat!" He fired his beam towards John.

John fired his black beam towards Blyke's beam and both attacks clash.

Aoi turn and see Blyke focusing his efforts on John. Aoi then ran towards Blyke, setting up a small aura wall between him and his two opponents.

"Damn it!" Isen growled and see Aoi charging towards Blyke, "Blyke! Watch out!"

Blyke look and see Aoi coming in fast, "Crap."

Aoi's eyes glow and floating aura swords surrounds him, the tip of each blade pointing at Wellston's Jack.

'He's going to fire at me!' Blyke panic and stop his beam and use his ability propel himself away from the danger.

As John's energy beam hit the ground, the shockwave from the impact cause Blyke to lose control of his flight and crash landed on the floor.

Aoi turn to face Blyke on the ground and fire his swords towards the fallen Jack.

"NOO!" Isen's eyes widen as the swords hit Blyke.

A small explosion engulf the red head.

Aoi sigh and turn to Isen and Meili who got past Aoi's small barrier.

As the smoke clear, Blyke was on the floor, his eyes closed. Body covered in bruises and cuts.

"He'll live." Aoi assured Isen, who in response glare.

"Damn you!" Isen's eyes flare, he charged along with Meili.

Aoi summon a sword to his hand and slash at Meili, "You've made your choice!"

"I had none!" Isen yelled as Meili dodge the attack. The orange headed student throw a hook towards Aoi.

Aoi ducked under the attack and shove him away from himself and Meili.

John ran past Aoi and use his wind ability to create a wall of swirling wind. Aoi use his aura to surround himself with a small blue shield and held his ground against John's wind.

As the wind calm down, it was Meili and Isen facing off Aoi and John.

"Took you long enough." Aoi look at John's glaring eyes.

"I came here as fast as I could." He roll his eyes, "Shut the fuck up."

"What's your limit on how many abilities you copy?" Aoi ask.

"Three." John responded. (AN: Will explain John's ability at the end)

"Perfect." Aoi smile, "Copy my ability, Isen's, and Meili's!"

"Well, It's not that simple." John sigh.

"What do you mean?" Aoi arch an eyebrow.

"Look, let's finish this..." Aoi can sense darkness rising up on his personality, he decide to let him be.

"Got it." Aoi nodded.

  --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------  

(AN: Hey guys, so many would obviously ask. Why three? The answer is simple, to avoid op-ness. Now just a heads up, once John's weakness is more reveal -mostly how many abilities he will use- I will change that in future chapters! And Aoi's ability! Some may say OP! But lemme explain: Aoi's ability is basically how much stamina he has, meaning as long he's healthy enough to fight he's still in the game. But every time Aoi use an ability, he gets a bit tired a tad bit. Also, even though Aoi can "copy" an ability like John's, it's just a mere image. It doesn't have the same power or defense like the originals. Some may say that Aoi might kick John's ass, it will happen if I (the guy behind the fanfic) decide to make it happen. But logically if I'm speaking vanilla. John would kick Aoi's ass. John is much more flexible due to his ability to copy other ability and use them. I will explain more on Aoi's ability to give you an idea. As always, make sure you support Uru-Chan and her work!)

  --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------  

Ability Used:

Name: John

Ability: ???

Level: ???

P:||||||||||||||

S:||||||||||||

T:||||||||||||||||||||

R:||||

D:||||||

  --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------  

Name: Aoi

Ability: ???

Level: ???

P:||||||||||||||||

S:||||||||||||||

T:||||||||||||||||||||

R:||||||||||||

D:||||||||||||

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1K 91 73
DISCLAIMER: I do not own unordinary as it belongs to uru-chan. this is just a fanfic. 2 students enroll in Wellston, One who is a cripple who is rela...
99.1K 1.9K 18
The secret is out. John is now the feared king of Wellston. Abandoned by the only important person in his sad life, he is left to stand alone agains...
650 19 18
Fiora is a 16 year old girl who enrolls in Wellston High with an ability that is much more powerful than even John's but with reason, she intends to...
14.8K 331 17
(Y/N), after hours of studying, finally got into Wellston Private Highschool. He wasn't all that overjoyed, he knew this place would be the same as i...