Alerrie: The Perfect Match

By fanficwrxtxr

It's been quite a long time since 1/4 Little Mix popstar, Perrie Edwards has been in a decent relationship. B... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
18
19
20
21
Special Chapter?
Special Chapter: Brits
22
23
24
25
26
27
Alerrie: End Game (Alerrie: The Perfect Match sequel)
Alerrie: Nobody Like You
!!!!

17

4.3K 72 4
By fanficwrxtxr

Perrie

"SLEEPOVER!" The girls chanted as they squeezed all in through the front door of my house. Tonight is one of the many scheduled girls night and as always I provide the house, Leigh prepares all the food, Jade brings movies and Jesy prepares the most insane games ever.

I closed the door behind me and followed them to the kitchen where Leigh Anne started to unpack the delicious snacks she brought. It was a wide array of chips and various dips along with her famous tacos. I can already feel my stomach grumbling. "That looks so good." I reach for a chip only for Jesy to slap my hand. "Not 'til the movie, Pezza." Jesy says, grabbing the bowl of popcorn and taking it out.

"So where are we set up tonight?" Jade asks as she helps me with carrying the drinks. "Oh, up stairs in my room. I've got everything ready!" Jesy and Leigh were already sprawled on the bed when Jade and I got in. "Hey, it's my turn to pick the movie this time!" Jade said, grabbing the remote from Leigh. "Okay. Okay. It's all yours babe." Leigh answered, her hands raised in surrender. I snickered as I hopped in beside Jesy, hugging one of the pillows. 

"Lady and the Tramp!" Jade announced as she punched in the movie, earning loud squeals from Leigh Anne and l. "Aw, not this again." Jesy snorts, faking a complain with the funniest accent ever. "Oh shut up and eat." Leigh shoves the bowl of popcorn on her lap and we all laugh. We all turn our attention to the screen as the opening credits began. Jesy and I were beside each other, leaning on the headboard while Leigh was sitting cross legged by the edge of the bed. Jade was on her stomach, her legs parallel to mine. 

"Ah, I always love this one." Leigh said as falls to her back on the bed after the movie. "Told you, I should always pick the movies." Jade said, turning to us. "Not a chance, poopey. I'll pick the next." Jesy counters, earning a laugh from all of us and a sinister look from Jade. "By the way, these are new sheets right? Because I don't think I would feel okay laying on the sheets you and Alex had sex in." Jesy bluntly pointed out, making my eyes widen in shock. "What?" Jade said, looking at me with her eyes as wide as mine. 

"Of course I changed the sheets! Jesy!" I said, slightly shoving Jesy's shoulder. I can already feel my cheeks heating up, a blush slowly creeping in. Gosh, this woman is mad. "Oh, Thank God." Jade said, slumping her head on the pillow. "I hate you." I stick my tongue out at Jesy and just laughed at our extremely random moments. 

"Just making sure." Jesy snickered, a mischievous grin on her face. "Why on earth would you think I won't change the sheets? I am not a neanderthal, Jesminda." I stifle a laugh as I reason with her, Leigh already in fits of laughter. "Oh nothing. I just thought you'd forgotten because these--" she pokes the top of my collarbone , the side of my neck and a spot under my jaw."-- are clearly stating that you and the Ox are definitely not slowing down." "Oh my gosh, Jesy!" My cheeks immediately heat up at the memory of the love bites Alex left on me. Ugh, I hate him. I cover my face with my hands, feelings its heat on my palms. 

"Look she has more on the other side." Jade said, poking the other side of my neck. I swat her hand away, earning a giggle from the girls. "I bet she has lots near her tits." Jesy snickers. I got on my knees and shoved Jesy on the bed, our loud laughter echoing in the room. "I'm so going to kill you." I laugh as I fake chocked her, her face going red because of laughter. "None of you are poking your heads in my tits." I say as I sat back down, foolishly covering my chest with my hands. 

"My, the man does know how to cover the perimeter." Leigh Anne butts in, causing another wave of erupting laughter that filled the room. "Oh my gosh, I hate you." I say as our giggles die down. "On a more serious note though, you and Alex seem to be going on really well." Leigh smiles at me as she says that. I couldn't hold the smile on my face, a blush creeping up my cheeks. "We are. He's amazing." I say, talking about Alex as if we've just started going out. "We know, Pez. He's amazing. You guys are really perfect for each other." Jade said, sitting right up in front of me. I gave an appreciative smile and nodded my head. 

"What he did for your anniversary was fantastic." Leigh said, laying on her stomach and propping her elbows on the bed. "Aw, thanks. It was truly amazing. But hey, your guys are really great too. I mean, seriously they're the sweetest little things." I say. "Yeah, they're great, but Alex is definitely a different species of man. There's only very few of him in the planet. He's on a whole different level." Jesy said, earning a laugh from all of us. "C'mon, Pez. You gotta admit that." I threw my head back and laughed.

"Anyway, if ever, you know, if ever he asks you to marry him, would you say yes? Because you know, last time." Leigh Anne said, the expression on her face after she said that revealed that she regretted she asked that question. But it was okay, actually.

"You know what, I thought about this already. At first I was terrified that if it comes to a point that someone would ask me for marriage I wouldn't be able to express myself because I'll hesitate and I'll overthink and I'll think about the last time and how scary that experience was. I don't really have the best track record when it comes to engagements. I mean, lets be honest, my last engagement was a flop. No one can blame me for being horrified with being engaged again. But, spending all this time with Alex I realized that I shouldn't be afraid because as long as I'm with him everything is going to be alright, I'm always going to be safe. My past was horrible but Alex is my present and hopefully my future and he is nothing like the past, he's a million times better. I know that he'll never hurt me and he'll never do anything to break us apart. So, yeah. I'll marry him in a heartbeat. That if he asks." I smile and they just bolted towards me and hugged me tight. 

"Oh I hope he asks you soon." Leigh said. I laughed and poked her side. "You're just saying that because you want a bride buddy." I tell her, poking her nose. Andre proposed to her a few months ago and all of us couldn't be more happy for her. In fact, she was due to walk down the isle in a few weeks and it has been hectic since I came back to work because other than doing the tour we were also on the hunt for her wedding dress and her flowers and everything else. She decided not to get a planner because she wanted to do it herself, but guess what, we became the planners instead. It was an amazing experience though, I must say. 

"Ha! Remember when you always pushed that I'd get married first. Not anymore." I said, earning a chuckle from them. "Yep, but there's still a 'first to have a baby' one." Jesy said but before I could even respond, her eyes grew wider and covered her mouth with her hand and looked at me apologetically. "It's okay, woman and I know what you mean. Leigh is probably going to have the baby here first because she's getting  married first." I said, poking her side and we all laugh. I continued to tickle Jesy and we all ended up having a tickle fight, our laughter filling the entire house. I just love these girls.

Alex 

"Are you sure? Like a hundred and one percent sure? Are you really doing it?" Matt asked for the millionth time. He had his hands leaning on the counter and is looking at me intently. I nodded my head. "Yep." I said and took a swig of my water. I've made a multitude of unsure decisions but this one is the most sure decision I've ever had.

"I've asked him the same question, man. He's sure." Andre said. "He's really going to do it." Jed said as he reached for some chips across the counter. "And he's doing it soon." Harry added. Matt looked at me in disbelief. "And how come I'm the last to know, huh? Where are my best friend rights?" I laughed at Matt's accusation and shot him goofy look. "You got here last." I said, earning loud bursts of laughter from the other guys. 

We were all gathered because we had to have our photos taken with the groom and Matt being an awesome photographer, took the photos for us. Andre and Leigh were due to marry in two weeks and we only remembered about the photos now and if Leigh had found out she would have all our heads.

"Wow, okay. You're really going for it, man." He said, taking a seat on the counter. "What made you do it? I mean, I knew you were bound to do it but what made you decide to do it now?" I placed my water bottle on the counter and smiled. "Well, I always thought about it. About how I'm going to do it, how I'm going to say it and every time I thought about it, it was always with Perrie. She's the only girl I've ever envisioned doing it to. I'd look at her and a random thought about it would  just cross my mind and I know in my heart that she'll be the only girl I'll ever consider to do it with. And after that incident, she was broken and I was so close to losing her and it was beyond devastating. I realized I couldn't live my life without her, I want to spend my entire life with her. I want to marry her. Out of everything, this is the best decision I have ever made and I've never been so sure in my life." 

There was silence in the room, they were just looking at me after I spoke. "Wow man, I'm saying this because I'm a poetic musician who appreciates this kind of crap, but that was beautiful." Jed said, breaking the silence as the other guys started to chuckle and agreed with him. "Well, I'm telling you man, it's a good decision." Andre said, patting my shoulder. Matt stood up and walked towards me. He engulfed me in a semi-awkward hug and patted my back. "I'm of you man and i'm so happy for you." I laughed and patted his back as well. "Thanks man, now let go before someone sees us and assumes that we'e in love with each other." All of us ended up laughing. 

"Okay, now I'm off." I say, reaching my keys from the counter. "Where you headed man?" Harry asks as I make my way to the door. "Buying a ring." I turn the door knob and head outside when I hear shuffling in the kitchen. I was already near my car when the guys came running of the door. "We're coming with you, don't leave us!" Jed yells as he runs towards. "Okay." I laugh and unlock the car. "Dibs on shotgun!" Matt declares as he reaches the car. Once everyone was in, we drove off the driveway. 

"This one." I say, examining the ring as it sparkled at every angle, especially when the light hits it. "That thing is blinding." Harry said, pulling my hand slowly towards him so he could take a better look at the ring. "I feel like I want to replace the ring I got Leigh Anne. You man, outdid yourself." Andre says, mimicking Harry's gesture and pulling my hand towards him to see the ring. "That is massive. If I decide to propose to Jade I'll get her a ring shaped with a Mickey Mouse shaped ring, but still, this one is magnificent." I brought the ring closer to my face and marvelled at its beauty. A beautiful ring for a beautiful girl. 

"It's amazing alright, but wow look at the price. That is one hell of an expensive ring." Matt says, bringing up the price tag on the box. "Like really expensive." He added. I continued to stare at the ring and can imagine it's shining glory on Perrie's finger. It's perfect. "I'm a professional football player who earns seven figures a month. What's the use of all that money if I won't get my girl an expensive beautiful ring." I say, smiling. "True." Andre and Jed seconds making Matt shake his head and laughs. "Alright, Alright." He snickered. 

"I'll take this one." I say to the saleslady and she smiles. "Alright, Chamberlain getting it done!" The guys cheered and shook  my head and laughed. "Excuse me sir, what would be the size?" The saleslady asked me. I looked at her with a confused expression. "What?" I asked. "The ring size, sir." Oh, the ring size. Oh my, I don't know. "Oh the size, uhm" I trailed off. "You don't know, do you?" Matt asked and raised an eyebrow at me. "Well, I bought her tons of jewelry but I've never bought her a ring." I told him. "Don't worry, I didn't know Leigh's ring size when I bought a ring." Andre said. "What did you do about it?" I asked him, hoping he can offer a solution for this.

"I just had it resized after I proposed." He answered. "We do accept resizing, sir." The saleslady said. Wow, I totally forgot she was still there. I smiled at her and turned my attention back to the guys. "Resize? I don't want that. I want it to be perfect. A perfect fit."I reasoned. I want it to be a perfect fit so she doesn't need to take it off or anything. I want everything to be perfect. 

"You can just ask her." Harry suggested. "Of course I can't. Hey honey, what's your ring size because I'm buying an engagement ring. I can't ask her about that because she'll suspect and it defeats the purpose." 

"Well, you can't just steal one of her rings or something." Jed says out of the blue. "That's it! Just steal one of her rings and get it here as a size sample. Then you can return it without her ever noticing." Matt says. It's actually a pretty good idea. Good thing we're all out here in London for the wedding, making me closer to her house where she has all her jewelry. "Wow, okay. To Perrie's house we go." I say leading the way to the door. "We'll get back to you on that." I hear Andre say to the saleslady. 

"I can't believe I'm breaking into my girlfriend's house." I say on the phone to Matt as I search for the spare key in one of the pots. "Just get it done with, Chambo. You're on loud speaker by the way." Matt answered as I inserted the key and turned the knob. "Oh so you can hear me sweat in panic when her security system goes off? Because she has state of the art house alarms." I say.

I slowly make my way to the kitchen and enter the password to her alarm. I don't want it going off and alerting all of London's police officers. I don't think I could handle seeing 'Perrie Edwards boyfriend tries to rob her' on the headlines. I look around to see if someone was home, but true to what the guys's observed, there was nobody here. I make my way up stairs and to her room which was thankfully unlocked. 

"Are you in?" Matt asked me through the phone. "Yep." I whispered. "Why are you whispering? There's nobody there." Matt said. "I don't know." I whispered again. I went through her drawers and saw no rings. This woman owns about a hundred rings, but where on earth does she keep them. I open up a cabinet and saw a section filled with jewelry. "Haven't you found one yet?" Matt asks me. I scratch my head and stare at all the jewelry. All these and not one ring.  "I can't find one." I say. "What do you mean you can't find one?" 

"She owns about a thousand pieces of jewelry, Matt." I say, continuing to search for just one ring. I don't know why but I'm starting sweat and my heart is pounding out my chest. maybe because I'm sort robbing my girlfriend. As I closed the cabinet, a figure caught the corner of my eye. It was this little statue shaped like a hand filled with rings and beside it was a small chest which Im sure is full of her rings. "Jackpot." I say to Matt, earning a few cheers from the guys. 

I stride towards the dresser when I suddenly heard something fall, and then something shuffling. I stop to my tracks and listen carefully. I hear water running and someone walking. Oh my God, she's in the bathroom. "You idiots! You said no one was home!" I whispered-yelled at them. "What?" They said in unison. "She's in the bathroom!"I said, panic dawning all over me. 

"Run! Hide! Come back here! Take one and sprint!" They say at the same time. My hands are clammy and my sweat is trickling. If Matt had not been screaming through the phone I would've probably heard her in the bath. Before I could even make a decision the bathroom door springs open revealing Perrie with a shocked and confused expression. "Alex?"

I gulp the invisible lump in my throat and felt my heart drop. Not only because she's standing there looking at me with a very short towel covering her, her hair dripping, but because I just got caught. "What are you doing here?" 

"Oh nooooo!" I hear the boys frantically screaming through the phone. It was such a bad decision to connect my phone to the wireless earphone. I feel like a spy with an evil agenda. "Uhm, I-I just really wanted to see you." I say, smiling at her. "We were together this morning, Alex." She sort of laughs out. "Yeah but I just really want to see you again." She laughs and I turn my gaze to the ring holder. I walk towards her and wrap my hands around her waist.

"Oh, what are you up to?" She says in a flirty voice. I smile at her and chuckled. "OH MY GOD! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" I hear the boys shouting in my ear. "Oh no, we're gonna hear them do it!" Jed screeches. "Self control! Self control, Chamberlain! Resist it!" They said. "Don't do it! Oh no, I don't want to hear this." I swear I wanted to laugh at them but I have to keep my calm to make my plan work. 

I pull her tighter and gently pressed my lips on hers and slowly walked her to the dresser. I proceeded to kiss her neck while my other hand roamed across her back while the other was reaching for the ring on one of the fingers on the statue. She laughed in the form of moan and I tried to stifle my laughter as I heard the boys. "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!" 

Once I got the ring, I low key inserted it on my back pocket. I returned my lips on hers and deepened it and pulled back. "I have to go." I said, smiling at her as I backed away. "What?" She asked in confusion. "Bye baby, I love you!" I said and then bolted out and downstairs and out of her house back in the car. 

The minute I got in the car, I felt someone hit my head and push my shoulders and men yelling at me. "Hey hey! Hold up! Wait!" I reach for the ring and wave it in front of them. "I got it." I say and they all cheered, patting me in the shoulder. "You, Alex are a smart man." We drove back to the store and got the ring and all its glory. 

"Ready man?" I ask Andre. "Ready as I'll ever be." He says and I pat his back. I made my way to my seat beside Jed and Harry. Matt was in charge with the videography so he's out there somewhere doing his thing. We all stand up and turn our attention to the back where the entourage would be coming from. First come out where Leigh's Mom and sisters and her other relatives and then comes the girls. They were walking alone because Leigh wanted to showcase their dresses which she proudly picked. Jesy was the first to walk and then Jade and then Perrie. My heart melted. 

She was stunning. She had her beautiful smile brightening up the place as she slowly walked in the isle. The dress fitted her perfectly, the color making her eyes a little bit bluer. I feel my heart fluttering as I fixed my gaze solely to her. I could only imagine her walking on another isle, with a white dress, walking towards me. I can't wait to marry this woman. My heart lept as she found me and she smiled. I smiled at her as she passed by me. She looked so beautiful, breathtaking. 

"Can't wait for you turn, can you?" Jed whispered and I nudged him making us laugh. The ceremony was lovely, it was great to witness something so full of love and pure. Leigh was beautiful and it was evident in her face that she was very happy. From time to time, I turned to look at Pez and smile at the sight of her. 

"You look beautiful today." I say as I wrap an arm around her waist. "Thank you! You look quite dashing too." She said. I helped her sit on the chair and pulled my closer to her as we enjoyed the reception activities. Leigh and the girls performed a little number for everyone and everyone was just enjoying the whole celebration. It was really nice to see Perrie this happy again, since it was just a few months after the incident. I'm glad I have my Perrie back.

"Pop the question, Alex." Andre said as he caught up with me. I smiled and shook my head, scratching the back of my neck. "You've had the box in your pocket for two weeks now. You've got to ask the question." I laugh and pat his shoulder. " I will. I'm just waiting for a perfect moment. Don't worry I've got plans." I say. 

"There you are!" Perrie says from across the room, strutting towards me. Alex nudges my arm and leaves, making me chuckle. "Where have you been?" She asks as she laces her hands with mine. "Just chatting." I say as we walked. " I saw you talking with mam earlier. What was that about?" She asked. "It was nothing, just talking about how lovely the reception is." I smile at her, trying to conceal the truth about what Debbie and talked about. I kiss her cheek and guide her to the dance floor where we danced along with the other couples. I lean in to kiss her forehead and connect mine with hers. "I love you." I whisper. " I love you too." She says, laughing. God, I love that laugh. I can't wait to marry the love of my life. 

***

HERE IT IS! THIS IS JUST A LIGHT ONE BUT I HOPE YOU STILL LOVE THIS. PLEASE VOTE AND PLEASE PLEASE COMMENT! 

I HAVE A CLEAR SCHEDULE 2 WEEKS FROM NOW SO I'LL BE UPDATING REALLY FREQUENTLY.

ALSO PLEASE CONTINUE TO VOTE FOR THE GIRLS FOR THE BRITS AND ALL THEIR NOMINATIONS. THEY DESERVE TO WIN.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.2K 733 35
[How Alex and Perrie met.] [Disclaimer: this is a work of fantasy and DOES NOT intend to describe the real personality/nature of the characters.] 'I...
82.1K 2.1K 34
A love starting and other ones ending. After a breakup, death, and baby will Jerrie have their happy ending?
78.8K 1.7K 23
Alex and Perrie were definitely a match made in heaven. They were perfect for each other. So, when they broke up, months after their marriage it lef...
13.3K 352 15
(Inspired by Secret Love Song and Secret Love Song Pt. II by Little Mix) Jade and Perrie. Part of a group of friends in school. That's all there is t...