Sister of the Bad Boys

De Angel_Loves_Books

"Why can't you let me be my own person?! You 3 are always controlling my life and I hate it. I hate it!" Tur... Mai multe

Cast
1
2
3
4
5
6
A/N
7
A/N-Im sorry
8
A/N-shoutout
9
10
A/N shoutout
11
12
A/N - Happy Eid
A/N Sorry guys
13
14
15
A/N
16
A/N Book Cover
17
18
100k THANKS YOU
19
20
A/N Merry Christams
21
22
23
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
R.I.P
34
35
A/N
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
a/n

24

8.9K 315 63
De Angel_Loves_Books

Hellloooo wonderful people on this world. How you all doing?
Another update-Something special must have happened to get me motivated.
Well, it did. Thank you for all those really nice, encouraging comments that make me smile. My cheeks really hurt now.

Anyway, Ari has somehow appeared in my home country-England. Although, I don't live in London, I do love it. Everybody uses London in their stories when going to the UK/England, but I need to be in London in order for my plan to work.

Enjoy!

I don't even know where this story is going 😂😂.

Last night, I couldn't sleep at all. This guy had an iron grip on me. I only fell asleep at around 7:00 UK time. I probably have jet lag, I don't know.

I woke up to shouting and yelling. I wonder who that is.

"Why isn't she awake yet!" I heard a familiar deep voice growl.

"Darling, the girl is tired. She needs her sleep. Imagine what she is going through," I heard his mother say.

"I want her awake NOW!" He yelled, kicking over a chair. This guy is having a tantrum....then again he does have that disorder...I think it was called IED.

Sitting up in bed, I coughed a little, making Aidan turn around. A smile grew on his face.

"Finally Kitten!" He wrapped me in his arms, holding me close.

This guy really has no consideration of my personal space. I stood there stiff as he hugged me. "You need to get ready Kitten so we could go to work!" He told me. Honestly, he sounds like a 7 year old child. If I wasn't in this situation, I'd laugh. Nutty would too. Nutty....I miss him so much. All I want to do is sit with him, binge watch The Vampire Diaries and eat loads and loads of cheesecake befo-"

I was brought out of my day dream when Aidan waved a hand in-front of my face. "Kitten, hello? Mother, why isn't she answering!"

Geez, I don't know how long I can take this guy.

"Honey, I think it will be better if Ariella stays here with me today, and you go to work," his mother told him. His face converted to an angry one.

"NO! I want her to come with me!" Aidan said, his voice becoming louder. I realised that he was still holding me. I couldn't move at all.

"Aidan, she needs to-" his mother began but he cut her off with a glare. Her eyes turned to me, silently telling me what to do.

"Aidan, I think I should stay here. I am still really tired. Jet lag and all," I explained without stuttering. Go me!

"You don't want to go with me?" The anger in his voice was evident, as well as the hints of sadness. He let go of me, his hands on my shoulders.

"I just think that I should get used to this place. It is my new home after all." The last part made me upset, but I would do anything to get away from this guy. I mean yeah, he's good looking and all but he's acting really clingy and I'm kinda scared that I'm gonna do something that will make him snap.

A huge smile made its way on his face. "Yeah, your new home. Living With me. Because your mine. Mine."

Oh brothers, where are you?

————————————————————-_-

Third person

"It can't have been Tyler. He's in hospital." Daniel sighed, sitting back in his chair.

"Just look at the footage again, try see if there is anything we can pick out that will be useful," Damien told his younger brother, punching the bridge of his nose. Daniel was wearing his glasses, searching the computer as the scene of the struggle and kidnap was playing. Damon was with Cara, trying to see if he could get anything out of her, and staying with her. Her little sister was at her cousins house, unaware of Cara's condition.

"Wait, there!" Daniel paused the video, pushing up his glasses. He zoomed in on one of the masked men's arm. It had a small mark on it, like a tattoo.

"Get me a clear copy of that tattoo," Damien ordered. Daniel started to process the image, printing it out. He looked at it for a few seconds before his eyes widened.

"Some good news and some bade news," Daniel mumbled, turning to face his brother. The paper could not be seen from where Damien was standing. "The good news is, I know who took Ari."

"And the bad news?"

Daniel hesitatingly gave the paper to Damien. Damien stared at the paper, squinting to see if he recognised what it was. It was only a few moments before his eyes widened and his jaw clenched.

"Call the gang, now. And get the plans for B28," Damien ordered Daniel.

"But Damien, it's too dangerous. I have done-"

"I don't care. We are doing it. Now go"

Daniel ran out of the room, leaving Damien alone.

He scrunched the paper up, slamming his fist on the desk. This was not good.

—————————

Ari POV

His mother, who I now know is called Jenny, was a very nice women. I understand why she did what she did with me, but that doesn't mean that it is right. We were sitting on a balcony, cups of tea in our hand.

"Why is Aidan so....clingy?" I asked her. She has been answering my questions all day. We still had an hour until Aidan came home.

"When Aidan sees something he really likes, he gets very.....attached to it. He had a stuffed wolf when he was 12, and he was very attached to it. When he found out that his dad threw it out, Aidan nearly killed him. His own father. After that, his tantrums got worst. We had to give him everything he wants, or he would destroy the place. We went to a psychologist, therapist, doctor and everyone you could think off. They all told me that we needed to find somebody who could calm him. Somebody for him to love and care about, and them in return. It was really the only thing we can do."

I sat there, the steaming cup in my hand. I really felt sorry for Jenny and her husband, and I felt a bit sorry for Aidan too. Maybe he did need someone.....but I do have a life, family, friends.

I tried changing the subject. "So, what does Aidan work as?" She looked down for a minute before answering.

"I might as well tell you. He is um.....head of the British Mafia."

Oh..cool....WAIT THERE IS A MAFIA TOO! What?

"M-Mafia?" I stuttered.

"Yes. It has been going down through generations," Jenny said so casually.

Oh my mayo, I need to get outta here. Gangs, I can deal with. Mafia, You gotta me rushing kidding me.

"I-I need to get out of here." Before Jenny could say anything, I was already running out. There were so many corridors. I need to find a exit, pronto.

As I ran, I realised that all of the doors looked the same. Finally, I reached a huge red one. This must be the exit. Pushing it, I walked outside, only to be blocked by a wall.

Correction, it was chest.

And I didn't have even have to look up to see that it was Aidan.

"Now where would you be off to Kitten?"

He's gonna kill me.

Oh my mayo.

I'm too weird to die.

Please tell Nutty that I always loved him. Then, tell Damien and Daniel I love them too. Tell Damon that he still owes me a cheesecake.

Thank you.

This chapter explained a little more, and was boring I know.

Vote comment and share for more. Comment any questions you have for me or Mayo for the Q&A

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

74.2K 2K 29
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
274K 19.4K 146
Tác phẩm: Toàn thế giới đều đang đợi người động tâm. Tác giả: Tố Tây Người gõ: Mia của bạn nè Beta: Hoa Hoa của bạn đây Ý là truyện này gõ nhanh quá...
214K 33.7K 87
ပြန်သူမရှိတော့ဘူးဆိုလို့ ယူပြန်လိုက်ပြီ ဟီးဟီး ဖတ်ပေးကြပါဦး