Dahyun and the Boys

By gdfishy

Dahyun x Male Idols one shot collection ❤️ More

Dahyun x Taehyung
Dahyun x Daniel
Dahyun x Taehyung
Dahyun x Baekhyun
Dahyun x Jihoon
Dahyun x Daniel
Dahyun x Jungkook
Dahyun x B.I (Hanbin)
Dahyun x Jimin
Dahyun X Bang Chan
Dahyun x Taehyung
Dahyun x Jihoon
Dahyun x Hanbin
Dahyun x Taehyung
Dahyun x Taehyung
Dahyun x Eunwoo

Dahyun x Jimin

2.9K 80 13
By gdfishy

"Do you think he still remembers me?" Dahyun asks Jeongyeon as they are fixing themselves before they go on stage to perform.

Tonight is their very first time to perform in MAMA. The first time they attend the said award show, they didn't perform but they won Best New Female Artist award. Tonight marks the day of their very first MAMA performance and Dahyun, along with her fellow members, can't help but feel nervous and pressured at the same time.

"Hmm. He hasn't hit his head, right?" Jeongyeon sarcastically answered.

"Please be serious, unnie," Dahyun whined.

Jeongyeon chuckled. "Okay, I'm sorry. I just want to cheer you up. Of course he still remembers you! Aren't you his first love like you told us?" she said in a matter-of-fact voice.

Dahyun sighed. "But why is he acting like he doesn't know me?" she asked.

It's true. Ever since Dahyun debuted as a TWICE member, he never acknowledge her presence. Yes, he greets them whenever they pass by his group, but Dahyun's eyes are always looking for him - and she never caught him giving him at least a quick glance.

"Maybe he's just shy?" Jeongyeon said. "Or maybe he's just being careful. You know the people around us, Dahyun. Their eyes are everywhere, ready to attack us with any false rumors. And I think, he's just protecting you, like a gentleman he's supposed to be."

But it's not enough for Dahyun to feel at ease. "I'm just scared to know that maybe it's not me anymore, that he finds another woman to love," she sadly said, playing with her fingers.

"Stop being negative!" Jeongyeon told her. She pulled Dahyun up. "If I were you, you should perform well so that he will be reminded that you are there, finally standing on stage, and that he should watch you and be proud that you are his first love!" And with that, she pushed Dahyun out of the dressing room.

---

Before Jimin debuted in BTS, he was just an ordinary guy. By ordinary, it means that he attends school, got friends, met a girl younger than him, finds her cute and adorable, slowly founds himself falling in love with her, got the courage to confess to her, turns out that she's also a trainee just like him, sadly they can't date, but he proudly declares that she is his first love.

When he finally debuted, she congratulated her. He was so happy because they managed to keep in touch. But after a few months, slow replies to messages came, until there's no messages to receive anymore.

Their schedules become hectic. He rarely got the chance to check his phone because he was too busy practicing. He lost his time to catch up on her whereabouts, but it doesn't mean that his love for her faltered - it never did, and never will be.

When she debuted, he wants to congratulate her personally. But until now, after almost a year since she debuted, he never got the chance to talk to her.

Even though their schedules overlap, he never got the chance to at least have an alone time to talk to her.

It's not that he's scared. Heck, why would he? She is his first love. The only time he will feel scared is when she finds another guy and completely forget about his confession to her a few years ago.

When BTS' popularity arises, paparazzi's are everywhere following them. Media never stops filming or doing articles about them. It feels like even if they are in a private place, there are still eyes who are watching their every move. It's really bothering. But they have no choice. This is the path they took. Being a celebrity is hard. What makes it even harder is that they can't date publicly. Heck, even getting close to female idols is hard!

That's why he has no choice but to pretend that he doesn't know or remember her.

He sighs for the nth time that night. Suga and the rest notice it and were really worried about him. "You okay?" Suga asked.

"Yeah. Just a little bit nervous. I'll do a solo perfomance later, right?" Jimin asnwered. Yep, it's true that he's slightly nervous. But the truth is, he's feeling sad because the girl he's been thinking every night and day is so near yet so far at the same time.

Suga knows that he's lying. He knows that Jimin will be the least of them to get nervous on stage. Knowing how dedicated he is during practice, they all know that he will do well even if he doesn't practice or attend rehearsals. Suga decided to just let it pass and gave him a pat in the back. "This too shall pass," he whispered to him. "You will do well, as always."

"Woah. Are you complementing me now?" Jimin was surprised, giving his hyung a teasing smile. "Seriously?"

"Yah! I'm trying to cheer you up, you fool! Stop making fun of me," Suga lightly pinch the skin on his arm.

But "light pinch" to Suga is "hard as fck" pinch to everyone. So, without getting the chance to endure the pain, Jimin yelped in pain, "OWWWW!"

They gathered everyone's attention at the backstage. By everyone, meaning also TWICE.

BTS and TWICE are both on stand-by since they are next to perform. The girls heard Jimin yelped and was biting his lips to endure the pain.

"Boys being boys," Jeongyeon commented, rolling her eyes a bit.

"What happened?" Nayeon asked. Her fae scrunched when she saw Jimin in pain. "Oww, that must have been hurt," she said, feeling sorry for the poor guy.

"Psst," Jeongyeon tries to get Dahyun's attention. But Dahyun was pretending not to care even if she saw the whole "Suga pinching Jimin's arm so hard" thingy. Jeongyeon losing her patience, did something to get her attention. She also pinch Dahyun's arm, the Jeongyeon version way.

"OWWW!" This time, it was Dahyun who yelped in pain and gathered everyone's attention. "WHAT WAS THAT FOR?!" she yelled, can't help but feel annoyed because it was hella painful.

Jeongyeon did not expect Dahyun's sudden outburst. "Woah, Dubu. Calm down. I was just trying to get your attention," she looked around and saw everyone's eyes are on them. "Uh-oh, they are looking at us, thanks to you yelling at my face," she mumbled.

"What?" Dahyun's eyes rounded, she turns around, and this time, her eyes widened in shock. BTS are indeed looking at her.

But her eyes first search him - Park Jimin.

For the first time after a few years of losing communication and just exhanging quick glance and nothing more - Dahyun and Jimin finally exchange a 30 seconds eye contact!

Dahyun's weak heart can't handle it so she was the one who breaks the eye contact and bowed for an apology. "Sorry for being loud!" she said, biting her lips due to embarassment.

"TWICE NEXT!" Good thing, a staff came and breaks the awkward silence. She ushered TWICE to where they should stay for a moment since they are next to perform.

"That was so embarassing!" she mumbled, face fanning herself.

Jeongyeon chuckled. "Well, at least I got the chance to finally make the two of you to look into each others' eyes!" she said, grinning from ear to ear. "Sorry not sorry!"

---

"Did I pinched you hard?" Suga asked, feeling guilty. "Sorry," he apologized.

"Oh fck..." Jimin suddenly blurted out.

"Did you just cursed at me, huh?" Suga tries not to yell at him.

"Huh?" Jimin's attention divert back to his hyung. "No! What... No, I'm not cursing you," he said, slightly backing away.

"You just said 'fck', you fool!" Suga hissed. "Park Jimin..." he was ready to strangle Jimin.

"No, hyung! It was not intended for you. I swear! Geez!" Jimin pleaded.

"Then who is it intended to, huh?"

"I... I can't tell you. Not here," Jimin answered.

"Okay, I'll let this pass. But you better tell it to me later after we perform or else I will assume that you really cursed me," Suga said before heading back to their dressing room, since he forgot something.

Jimin sighed.

He never got the chance to tell his members about Dahyun since they are not allowed to date, and he doesn't really want to talk about her because he knows that if his members knew about it, they will tease him nonstop and his secret will be revealed in no time.

"But I guess I have no choice but to tell it to Suga hyung," he whispered.

His eyes went back to on the other side of the backstage where TWICE are standing. He's looking at Dahyun. And the reason why he suddenly cursed is because of her outfit.

Shit. Who styled her? Why is she wearing a short skirt and see-through top?! What if she gets cold? She easily gets cold. Aish! He's fighting the urge to run at her direction and throw the coat he's wearing to cover up herself. Her milky white skin is being exposed, fck!

"Yo, Jimin! Are you okay?" Hoseok can't help but laugh at him. "You look like you want to run at someone."

"I'm fine..." he lied again. But he honestly want to run at Dahyun, cover her up and tell her to do well on their performance. But he knows the he can't do that. Not here. Not now.

---

"We won a Daesang! Wooh!" TWICE cheered. They are back in Korea from Hongkong and was given a day to rest.

"Want to go out?" Jihyo asked. Other members agreed and hurriedly change clothes, while Dahyun, Mina and Momo decided to pass and reasoned out they want to sleep and rest. The members did not force them and decided to eat in a barbeque restaurant near their dorm.

"I'm gonna sleep for awhile," Mina said. "Please wake me up if it's supper time, hm?" she told Dahyun and Momo.

"I'm gonna take a shower first!" Momo said, rushing to her room.

Dahyun was left in the living room, casually checking her phone, reading positive comments about them winning Daesang last night.

She then saw a fancam of Jimin dancing to "Lie" - his solo performance last night.

She didn't hesitate to watch it.

She's fighting the urge to squeal because Jimin is so goddamn amazing during his performance. "So cool!" she said. "Waaaah! He's so amazing!" she keeps on fangirling.

Just then, the doorbell rang.

"Who is it?" she asked through the intercom.

It's one of their staff!

She hurriedly opens the door and greeted her. "Hi unnie! What brings you here?" she asks. "Get in!" she opens the door wide.

"No, I'll be leaving too. Just want to give a package," the staff said.

Dahyun's eyes widened when the staff unnie pulled out a bundled sunflowers. "It's a good thing that you're the one who opens the door for me. I won't be having a hard time giving this to you."

"To me? What do you mean, unnie?" Dahyun asked, can't help but feel awed at how beautiful the sunflowers are.

"Someone wants to give this to you," she simply said, smiling at Dahyun. "A staff from Big Hit asks for my help. This is supposed to be a secret."

"Who is it?" Dahyun asked.

The staff didn't answer and just simple took a few steps back. "I have to go now, Dahyun. Have a good day!" she waved and bade goodbye, not giving Dahyun a chance to ask further questions.

---

Dahyun has been staring at the sunflowers in front of her. She puts it in a vase and place it on top of her study table. There was also a card inserted in the bouquet. She examined the card for a while before opening it.

"It's always been you. And will always be you." - PJM

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.8K 608 21
A one shot collection of jihyo x female reader💛
30.4K 1.9K 42
She loves him. He's afraid to fall in love again.
3.8K 119 12
↳ 𝐈 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮, 𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐲, 𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐲, 𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐲 𝐈'𝐯𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐬𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐛𝐨𝐫𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐬 ...
14.2K 718 32
[REQUESTS OPEN] My Universe - Dahyun One-Shots & Drabbles. "In my universe, you Make another world for me Because you are my stars and my universe"...