Love - BTS Jungkook FF ✔️

By GoldxxxMoon

"Ah! Human beings!" "..." "Maven?" "Yeah, Cal?" "Who the hell are these 7 hot guys? They're giving me anxiety... More

Preview
I
II
III
IV
V - Part I
V - Part II
VI
VII
VIII
Author Note:
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX
XXXI
XXXII
XXXIII
XXXIV
XXXV
Author Note:
XXXVI
XXXVII - Part I
XXXVII - Part II
XXXVII - Part III
XXXVII - Part IV
Author Note:
Final - Extra
Author Note:
Idek Tag
10k????
69k

IX

1.6K 67 32
By GoldxxxMoon

An arm hooks itself with mines.

"Hello, my wife." Rhea says.

Rhea and I have know each other since middle school and she is a kind, beautiful angel who I don't deserve. We are close friends but we don't talk often but even then she is always so friendly with me, giving me hugs, walking with me arm in arm and calling me her "wife" even when she is straight.

She speaks in her usual calm tone.

"Hey, Rhea." I keep my arm hooked in hers. "How is life?"

"Oh life is nice." She nods her head. "How about you?" We walk out the door together.

"Nothing much." I say.

Rhea and I walk together the same way I go. I get driven, usual by Daniel, and she walks because she is closer to the school than me. We split off right where she turns to walk and I cross the street to where Daniel's car is usually parked.

"How's Dexter?" She asks in a playful tone.

That hit a nerve.

I immediately feel that squeezing in my chest again but I fight against it trying to control my feelings. I feel no tears as I suppress my feelings and cover them with a smile.

"He's fine," I decide to add to my act. "we met up yesterday so that's that."

"Aw, how cute!" She examines.

I just laugh awkwardly.

"Well, I got to go now." She says and begins to walk off. "Bye!"

I wave back and watch her walk away and turn around the corner.

Then look for Daniel's car, which I don't find.

I decide to give him a call.

I take out my phone from my skirt pocket.

Yes, I was finally smart enough to wear a skirt on a hot day like this. And yes, I was very scared and reluctant to do so because of my "knee insecurities".

I get no answer as he does not pick up.

Probably busy.

Before I can call again I hear a slightly familiar voice shouting. I can't help but find that voice very attractive, deep and melodic.

I turn my head and see a handsome guys leaning against his car across the street. The brown haired boy makes eye contact with me and I almost get lost his his chocolate brown eyes before breaking eye contact and looking at his perfect face and jawline, not to mention his muscular body.

Wait.

Did I just...

Oh my god.

I just check him out.

Jungkook.

I just checked out Jungkook—I don't know his last name.

Oh shrimp.

He keeps a blank face, one that is not new to me, after all, I don't think I have ever seen him smile, except for the time I made that lame joke about playing with legos. Jungkook waves at me and gestures for me to come towards him.

Only at that moment did reality hit me.

Where is Maven? I have only ever see BTS when Maven brings them to my place and forces me to go out with them. Even now, where is the rest of BTS, why only Jungkook?

My hear begins to race at the thought of having to speak to him. Sure, my anxiety is not that severe and I am able to speak to people but the fact that he is friends with Maven and that I am going to end up seeing a lot of him is what is making me freak out. If I do something weird, which I probably will, then the embarrassment will never pass because he is not my goo friend and I'm probably going to end up seeing him often. If I do something weird I am going to end up looking at him and remembering that embarrassing moment.

I will die if that happens.

No wanting to look rude or like an idiot, I walk over to him and grip the strap of my bag tighter, one of which is over my shoulder and the other not so it is half the bag is dangling. My grip of the bag tightens.

Thankfully when I approach him he speaks, saving my sorry butt.

"Hey, Calypso, right?" He asks me with them same blank face.

Usually when I speak with someone I look them directly in the eyes but the way Jungkook looks at me just makes me look away. It's not that he is glaring or is giving me a scary look, his eyes just seem to intimidate.

"Yeah," I look at the ground and run my hand through my hair before looking back up, avoiding his eyes. "and your Jungkook." My statement comes out as more of a question than an answer.

"Yeah," He looks down the road and then back at me. "Maven asked me to pick you up. He said Daniel was busy so he couldn't."

"Oh, thanks." I give him one of my weird smile.

Dammit!

I have not even spoken to him for a minute and I have already done something weird.

"No problem." He looks away again, and then back a me. "You can get in." He moves aside and watches me slowly go to his car door.

As I open the door to his fancy white car, he walks over to the other side of the car and get into the drivers seat.

I also get in the car and close the door behind me. I watch him put on his seatbelt and I do the same. It is complete silence as he starts the car and begins to drive.

We sit in silence...

For about 5 minuets.

We sit in silence for about 5 minuets until he breaks it with his calm and relaxed voice. He doesn't sound tense at all.

"You don't talk much do you?" He looks at me and cocks his head to the side.

How is it that he looks adorable while doing that but still really hot and scary at the same time. I feel like pinching his bunny cheeks but also dissolving into my seat to get away from his deep stare.

"Yeah, I guess I don't." I play with the elastics on my wrists.

I used to keep elastics on my wrist when I would keep my hair tied up, just in case I needed one, but then I started keeping my hair down so I stopped, even now I keep my hair down to cover my face so I can avoid speaking to people, but I keep the elastics because, one, of I ever feel like tying my hair and, two, I play with them, pulling and twisting them when I am bored or when I start to get anxiety. When ever I have a mental breakdown and I become very jittery and end up shaking uncontrollably. I pull on the elastics when that happens to I can do something about my shaking hands.

"Are you just shy or am I scaring you?" He asks with a slight smile on his face.

I think that is the first time I have seen him smile. He looks good when he smiles.

"No, I'm just shy." I glance up at him, starting to feel a bit comfortable with the small talk.

"Well, you don't need to be shy around me, your Maven's friend, and so that make you my friend." He says with a charming smile in which I can see his bunny teeth.

He is so cute!

"I'll try." I look up and smile at him. "Sorry if I come off differently, I'm just socially awkward. The more I get to know someone the more comfortable I'll be with them."

"Oh." I simply says with his eyes focused on the road. He looks back at me with a small smile. "I guess we're going to have to get to know each other then." And then he focuses back on he road.

Seconds later we pull up in my house driveway.

Chapter Nine of:
LOVE

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

713K 33.2K 52
(book #1 completed. 17+) Jeon Jungkook can't help but to feel attracted to his bully, Kim Taehyung, despite being treated badly by him since childhoo...
273K 11.1K 43
[BTS x Reader] « COMPLETED » She was cornered. Once her back hit her locker with a thud, both of them knew she was trapped. "I won't let you escape...
195K 7.8K 50
Aera 👩, is from other country came to Korea and there she met the most handsome boys in her college university called BTS group. Where she fell in l...
11.2K 335 18
As kids they had a rough start. Jungkook lost his only friend and mother. His father left him as soon as his mother told him she was pregnant. So she...