Black Luna (Cancelled)

By JazmineSalmon

Black Luna Copyright Β© JazzieBae1231 2013 - 2015 All rights reserved This story belongs to me. Any unauthoriz... More

Black Luna
Chapter One. (Edited.)
Chapter Two. (Edited.)
Chapter Three. (Edited.)
Chapter Four. (Edited.)
Chapter Five. (Edited.)
Chapter Six. (Edited.)
Chapter Seven. (Edited.)
Chapter Eight. (Edited.)
Chapter Nine. (Edited.)
Chapter Ten. (Edited.)
Author's Note.
Chapter Eleven. (Edited.)
Chapter Twelve. (Edited.)
Chapter Thirteen. (Edited.)
Chapter Fourteen. (Edited.)
Chapter Fifteen. (Edited.)
Chapter Sixteen. (Edited.)
Author's Notes.
Chapter Seventeen. (Edited.)
Chapter Eighteen. (Edited.)
Chapter Nineteen. (Edited.)
Author's Notes.
Chapter Twenty. (Edited.)
Chapter Twenty-One. (Edited.)
Chapter Twenty-Two. (Edited.)
Chapter Twenty-Three. (Edited.)
Chapter Twenty-Four. (Edited.)
Chapter Twenty-Five. (Edited.)
Chapter Twenty-Six. (Edited.)
Chapter Twenty-Seven. (Edited.)
Chapter Twenty-Eight. (Edited.)
Chapter Twenty-Nine. (Edited.)
Chapter Thirty. (Edited.)
Chapter Thirty-One. (Edited.)
Chapter Thirty-Two. (Edited.)
Chapter Thirty-Three. (Edited.)
Deleting BLACK LUNA..Please READ!
Regarding Deleting Black Luna - Author's Note.
Chapter Thirty-Four. (Edited.)
Chapter Thirty-Five. (Edited.)
Chapter Thirty-Six. (Edited.)
Chapter Thirty-Seven. (Edited.)
Chapter Thirty-Eight. (Edited.)
PLEASE READ !
Chapter Thirty-Nine. (Edited.)
Chapter Forty-One. (Edited.)
I'm sorry

Chapter Forty. (Edited.)

277 11 2
By JazmineSalmon

Black Luna Copyright © JazzieBae1231 2014

All rights reserved

This story belongs to me. Any unauthorized copying, broadcasting, distribution. or selling of my work is an infringement of copyright. Any infringement of this copyright is punishable by law.

Chapter Forty.

   Alsher, Emily, Logan, Jayden, Cerina, Hezekiah, Lucinda, and Cornellius was seated in the Miller's living room. Jaime is on her way. Jayden hung up his phone, "That was Samantha, she said that Alexandra bit Adam on purpose." 

   "Dammit," Alsher swore under his breath. Jaime walked in then. Alsher immediately stood up, wanting to embrace his mate but then he remember the terms they are on. He sighed and sat back down.

   "Jaime, it's nice to see you again." Cerina rose to embrace her daughter in law, who graciously returned the hug.

   "Hello, Cerina." She smiled then turned to the rest of the original Hybrids, "Hezekiah, Lucinda, Cornellius." She greeted them and they nodded and smiled back. "What's going on?"

   "We were just asking Alsher who is his final mate." Lucinda replied.

   Jaime scoffed, "It's great to see you all again. But I thought this was something important." Jaime turned on her heel and headed for the door.

   "This is important, Jaime." Cerina told her. 

   Jaime exhaled deeply then plopped down on the couch. "Can we just get this over with already?"

   Cornellius turned to Alsher, "Nephew, which is your mate? Your final mate."

   Everyone sat in silence while Alsher contemplated on who is his final mate. After five minutes of silence, he finally spoke up. "I don't know." Everyone groaned in response. "Honestly." He admitted.

   Hezekiah crouched in front of his son, "Listen to me, son. Who is your werewolf mate? Think hard. Ask your wolf."

   Alsher took a deep breath, looking around the room. He exhaled finally, looking at his father. "Emily," He avoided looking at Jaime who had tears in her eyes, "Emily is my werewolf mate."

   Emily had a smug smile on her face. Jaime had tears running down her face, shaking her head. She stood up. angrily swatting the tears on her face. 

   Alsher stood up quickly too. "Jaime."

   "Don't Alsher," She pushed him away from her. 

   "What? What did I do?"

   "She's your werewolf mate." Jaime cried, "Which was your first mate before me. She's your final mate."

   Hezekiah stood, "We have company."

   "Aw, look a family reunion. Don't stop on my account." Alexandra smirked, walking into the house.

   Cerina sighed, shaking her head at her granddaughter then turned to Alsher, "Continue."

   "Jaime, I said she's my werewolf mate. Which makes you my vampire mate."

   "Yeah, and she was your mate first. You were a werewolf before you were a vampire."

   "Doesn't matter if I was werewolf first. My vampire is stronger. You're my final mate."

   Emily let out a cry of agony as she fell to the floor, clenching her heart. Jaime stood there, shock. Tears were still running down her face, "What?"

   Alsher softly rested his hand on her cheek, wiping away her tears, "I love you."

   Jaime leaned into his hand, tears seems to be running down her face faster, "I love you too." She cried.

   Alsher grinned, pulling her closer, desperately connecting their lips.

   Alexandra grinned at Emily who was crying on the floor, "Thank God you made the right decision. I would have ripped both of your heads off if you chose that bitch." She told her father as she pointed Emily who was on the floor crying.

   Emily stood up, tears still cascading down her face. "Shut up," She screamed, charging Alexandra. Before she even made it to Alexandra, Danny quickly grabbed her and Nate roughly snapped her neck. They dropped her on the floor after that.

    Behind her stood the nine hybrids she turned, "I brought friends, hope you don't mind." Alexandra grinned. Alexandra shrugged and walked over her body, her pack following closely, "So, what'd I miss?"

   Logan got up from the sofa and walked closer to Alexandra. He didn't even make it very far before all 9 hybrids surrounded her, blocking her from being viewed from anyone. "I see it worked," Logan stood in front of her pack.

   Alexandra snapped and they parted to let her through, "It did." She grinned.

   "This is wrong." Logan shook his head.

   "I don't care." She shrugged, walking to the middle of the living room. Her hybrids following very close behind. "So, you guys are saying that whoever is my vampire mate is my final mate?"

   "It's possible." Hezekiah breathed.

   Alexandra inhaled deeply, trying to figure out who her final mate is. "Logan is my vampire mate and Jayden is my werewolf mate. I'm not sure who is my final mate yet. I'll let you know soon." 

   A victorious smile spread across Logan's face as he heard that he's Alexandra's vampire mate. Vampire mates have been running in the family as the final mate for thousands of years. Her grandfather's vampire mate is his final mate, her father's vampire mate is his final mate. It runs in the family so perhaps it goes the same for Alexandra as well for Logan as her final mate because he's her vampire mate.

   Jayden's face fell slightly, but then he mustered up a slight smirk. There is still a chance. There is a possibility that Jayden can be her final mate even though he's her werewolf mate. Nothing really is normal about Alexandra right now so having a werewolf mate as her final mate won't come to a shock for Jayden. She did say she needs time to think so there is still a chance. A small chance, but nevertheless a chance.

   "Oh, I must introduce you guys to my pack." Alexandra smiled. "This is Nathan," She pointed to Nate who gave her a look. She rolled her eyes, "Nate, I meant." Nate is caring and intelligent. He's an easy person to love and is there for everyone who has problems and is a great listener. He is so caring and such a strong fighter for the ones he loves. He has a very nice personality and is very easy on the eyes and is very cute with his dark brown and emerald green eyes. "His cousin Danny." She pointed to Danny who is beside his cousin. Danny is an amazing guy but has a mouth on him that often gets him in trouble. As you seen for example, got him killed by Alexandra for calling her out of content. But he's someone people can't help but love. He's good looking like his cousin, with his emerald green eyes and dirty blonde hair,

   "Blaire," Blaire is a really pretty girl with her platinum blonde hair framing her face and her blue eyes. She is strong and really smart. She's super creative and plays lots of sports and is really kind and easy to make friends with. She's really fair and energetic. "Magnolia, Maggie for short." She pointed to Maggie. Maggie is someone who doesn't trust easily but when she does she trust wholly which makes her soft heart easy to be hurt. She can be confusing but only needs you to tell her and things will clear up. She can be beautiful on the inside and out, her spirit draws you in like a magnet. She is beautiful with her brown locks and blue eyes. Both Blaire and Maggie got their eyes from their late shared mother who died when they were 8 and 10, 10 years ago.

   "Brandon," Brandon is an African American dark-skinned brown eyed godly man that carries himself with pride and dignity. After hearing about Alexandra having two mates, he's set on finding himself a mate of his own. His sexual prowls is legendary and craved by woman near and far but he doesn't give any of them the time of day. He's on an "animal diet" because of his beliefs of feeding on people is wrong. "Chris." Chris is an African American light-skinned brown eyed party animal cover in tattoos. He's someone that always keeps everyone having a good time. He's a major flirt who has his eyes set on anything that has boobs and a vagina. He's never one to settle down for one girl. But if he cares for someone, he's super protective. Especially over family.

   "Tessa," Tessa is beautiful Greek goddess, her red orange hair sparking the flame in her grey eyes. She's the girl that makes everyone turn their head when they walk by. She's very feminine, even a straight girl can notice Tessa feminine features. She's not very smart but she's always caring and loving towards others. She is a fashionista and loves to accessorize, and forces everyone to be presentable in style all the time even though they have only known each other for two days. "Ryder." Ryder is definitely the tough guy in the group. He's dark and mysterious, always up for a group fight or gang bang. He's a hard ass that doesn't like listening to anyone or being told he's wrong. He has pretty grey eyes like his older sister of a year, Tessa, but black hair instead of red. He has a bit of freckles on his face but he's super cute. He's arrogant and conceited because he knows he's good looking. He pretends he doesn't care about anything but in all honestly, he loves his sister and would do anything for her.

   "And last but not least, Nevaeh," Nevaeh is a light skinned African American girl. Neveah is heaven backwards but don't be fooled, Neveah can be an angel from heaven or the complete opposite if you push her the wrong way. She's a funny, caring, charismatic girl who is very beautiful with her brown hair. She has a big heart and means well but can be selfish at times too. She can be a little temperamental but if you stick around she will prove her loyalty to you. She is a beautiful person inside and out and she also has the most amazing hazel green eyes that change in the sun. 

   "Guys," Alexandra talked to her pack. "This is my family." She grinned. "My grandparents, Cerina and Hezekiah. Hezekiah's twin, which makes him my uncle, Cornellius and his mate Lucinda. All which is known as the legendary original hybrids. My parents, Jaime and Alsher. My mates, Logan and Jayden." She pointed out each person to her pack.

   "Luna," Nate spoke up, "Who was the woman who tried to hurt you?"

   "My father's ex-mate and my mates' aunt, Ashleigh .. Or is it Emily. Ugh, I don't know and I don't care." Alexandra replied in distaste.

~~~

Here's a new chapter. Hope you enjoy guys, thanks for the 21.2k reads. I promise to keep the story if I get more recognition. Votes. Comments. :)

~JazzieBae1231

P.S; Don't forget to VOTE, COMMENT, FAN, & SHARE <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 77.9K 36
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
13.1K 764 27
Lauren Jules, her twin sister Miranda, and their best friend Jake all grew up together in their own little world. Just three kids having the time of...
3.2M 133K 59
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
454K 25.7K 46
π’πœπžπ§π­ 𝐎𝐟 π‹π¨π―πžγ€’ππ² π₯𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐑𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐒𝐞𝐬 γ€ˆπ›π¨π¨π€ 1〉 π‘Άπ’‘π’‘π’π’”π’Šπ’•π’†π’” 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕 β˜†|| 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝑴�...