True Love ...

By xXRauraAusllyLoveXx

Oneshots for my favourite ships More

Auslly
Seddie
Folive
Jizzy
Riarkle
Lucaya
Trez
Tessie
Loliver
Channy
Jiley (Jake x Miley)
Luma
Corpanga
Spendy
Leonetta
Subby
Miggie
Lolden
Jathan
Jierra

Raura

233 2 1
By xXRauraAusllyLoveXx

Laura's POV

I was in London for a week, doing a photo shoot for a magazine. I was doing loads of poses for it, also with shopping bags in my hands. I was also wearing heels for it, so I had to run and walk which was a bit difficult for me. As I was crossing the street, I didn't notice that a car was coming my way. I could my photographer screaming my name.

"Laura! Look out!" She screamed but I didn't turn until the last second and I went flying and I hit the ground. I could feel pain all over my body, I was also losing my conscious. I barely had my eyes open but I could see people crowding around me, as I blacked out.

Ross' POV

I was watching TV until I heard my phone go off, I looked the ID and saw that it was Vanessa. Oh no, something must be wrong as she will only call me if there was an emergency. I answered her.

"Hey Vanessa. Is there something wrong?" I asked her. 

"Ross! Turn to the E! News channel. Something happened to Laura..." She screamed, and I could hear tears on the other side of the line. When she said Laura's name, I began to feel my heart beat. I have a crush on her, I realised I've had a crush on her this whole time that I've known her. Earlier on, I dismissed it as a little crush but it started to grow over the years. I get jealous when I see her with other guys. 

"Okay, thanks Vanessa." I say before I hanged up on her. I turned the E! News channel. I could feel tears coming to my eyes as they were talking about Laura. 

"Laura Marano was doing a photo shoot in London for a week but unfortunately, she got hit by a car. She has been rushed into a hospital in London. We don't know anymore as the doctors won't tell us but we will try and find out more." The News Man told the TV. I jumped up from the couch and began to run out of the house and to my privet jet. My family calling after me but I couldn't care less. I got into my car and began to drive like crazy. 

I got to my privet jet and told my privet jet pilot to fly to London as Laura has been in an accident. The whole way to London, Laura was my mind the whole time, I couldn't help but worry that she may have broken her whole body, got amnesia, or worse...she could've landed in a coma. I kept fidling with my fingers or going on my phone to get my mind off of Laura but nothing would work. 

I got out of my privet jet and called for a taxi to take me to the hospital. The taxi driver knew about Laura's accident, so he told me he wouldn't charge me as he could see how worried I was for her. I got out of the cab and went to the entrance of the hospital. As I put my hand on the handle, I saw loads of papparattiz in there. I felt angry as they don't have anything to do but invade in celebrities' personal lives, and there are normal patients there that are not famous and just want to get better. I opened the door, and saw all the cameras were on me. I rolled my eyes. I should've expected this to happen.

"Ross Lynch!"

"Are you here to see Laura??"

"How is R5??"

"Do you like Laura?"

They all began to bombarded me with loads of ridiculous questions. I just shoved past them as I don't have time to answer their questions. I walked over to the receptionist. 

"Ross Lynch! What a surprise to see you here! Can I have your autograph?" She also began to exclaim. 

"Hi. I just want to know where Laura Marano is. I'm not giving any autographs at the moment right now." I exclaimed. 

"Oh. She is in room 134." She says before I thanked her. I rushed down to Laura's hospital room. I had to take a two elevators. I took a couple of turns in the hospital, felt like like I was going in a circle. I eventually got there. As I got there, I opened the door and saw Laura's mum and her doctor in the room. Laura defiantly didn't look like herself. She was lying down in her hospital bed, unconscious. There were loads of machines surrounding her. There was a heart monitor there, beating steadily. She is still with us, at least that's a relief. Her hair was sprawled out on her pillow. She had a cast on her right arm. There were loads of bandages over her. An IV attached to her wrist. She was also wearing an hospital. Her mum looked sad, as she looked at her daughter. 

"Hello." I managed to say. 

"Hello Ross Lynch. You are probably wondering what has happened to Laura." The doctor told me.

"Yes I am. I'm really worried about her. Please tell me what happened to her." I pleaded him, as I sat the foot of her bed. 

"As you knew that she was doing a photo shoot and she got hit by a car. According to her photographer, she didn't look both ways until the last second before she got hit. She has got a broken arm, a couple of stitches, she has suffered a concussion as she hit her head too hard when she got hit. She has a broken collarbone. She is also in a coma but we are one hundred percent that she will wake up in a couple of days as it just a minor coma due to that she hasn't got that many injuries." The doctor says as I sighed in relief. The doctor left and also Laura's mum, so I could have some alone time with her. I stood up and sat down in the chair beside Laura.

"Oh Laur..." I say softly, as I stroked her cheek. I took her hand into mine. 

"Hey Laur, it's me, Ross. I don't know if you can hear me but I hope you wake up soon. I know you can wake up from this coma as I know you're capable of doing anything. Just know I'm right beside you when you do wake up. Just don't give up Laura. I know you can pull through this." I say softly, as I held her hand. I ran my fingers through her hair. I kissed her forehead. 

"I still need you Laur. We all still need you. You are the reason why we always have smiles on our faces because you are the sunshine of our lives." I say. I looked at my phone, and saw bunch of phone calls and text messages off my family and also Calum and Raini. 

I all texted them that I was in the hospital with Laura. They all asked me what happened, so I basically explained the story to them. Raini and Calum were the first ones to come and I could see tears coming to Raini's eyes. 

"Oh my gosh Laura! She looks so broken. Why did this have to happen to her??" She exclaimed. I looked at her as I scrunched my lips together. 

"I wish it was me in her place. She doesn't deserve this." I exclaimed. 

"Me too." Raini says, as they are best friends. 

"We all do, and especially the fans. They have all made edits to show that they hope Laura will get better soon." Calum exclaimed, as he shows us one of the edits on his phone. I squeezed Laura's hand, gently. All of a sudden, I could feel her hand squeezing mine back.

"Oh my gosh, Laura...she can hear us." I exclaimed. 

"How?"

"I squeezed her hand, and she squeezed mine back." I exclaimed. Raini began to look happy as tears of happiness started to come down her face. 

"At least we know that she is alive." Raini exclaimed. I smiled. 

"Yeah but I wish she would open her eyes and just look at us." I say. A couple of moments later, they left.

I began to sing the song, 'I Think About You' into her ear.

"Last summer we met

We started as friends
I can't tell you how it all happened
Then autumn it came
We were never the same
Those nights, everything felt like magic" She squeezed my hand. I stroked her cheek, as I stayed over night with her.

The next day, my family came to visit her and they gave her flowers they hope she will be better. I thanked them.

"No problem Ross, we just hope she will wake up soon." Rydel says, with a small smile. I smiled back at him. 

I got up and I went to the other side of the bed and placed the flowers on her bedside table. I looked at her and sighed, I kissed her forehead and took her hand back into mine as I sat down on her hospital bed. 

"Laur, I need to tell you this, as I've been waiting so long to tell you this but I never knew that I would be telling you this in the hospital but anyway, I want to tell you...that I love you. I love you because you are beautiful wait no that's an understatement, you're gorgeous. The way you just let your brunette hair falls down your shoulders. Your big chocolate brown eyes make me melt right then and there. Your plump lips that I want to kiss everyday. Just because you're beautiful, isn't the only reason why I love you. I can't control myself when I'm around you. You drive me crazy. I stutter and stammer when I'm around you, as I don't know what to say and I get so nervous. I love you but I don't think you like me like that." I stopped for a couple of seconds. "I love how you get all stubborn, like when you're sick, we will all tell you to stay at home but you come to work anyway because you are a strong person that can battle through anything. I love you care for people and put them before yourself. I love how intelligent you are. I love how nerdy you are and that what makes you 'adorkable'. I hate seeing you hanging out with other guys and going on dates with them. I get all jealous and angry because I know that isn't me holding your hand and going on dates with you. I love when we're watching a scary movie and you get all scared and cuddle into my arm. I love your angel laugh. I wish I could set my alarm like that as that would wake me up everyday with a smile on my face. I love your singing. Like an angel from above. Laura, please wake up. I love you just the way you are. You are probably wondering that I made all that up but I will prove to you that I love you." I exclaimed before I crashed my lips onto her's. I stayed like that before I felt a set of lips that were also kissing mine. I opened my eyes and pulled apart. She was awake. Laura's woken up. She weakly put her good arm around my back and pulled me back to kiss her. So I did. That was our first real kiss. It was the perfect kiss. It felt like fireworks exploding everywhere. I could feel the connection with us two. We pulled away. She said this in her soft voice.

"I love you too..." 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

109K 3.1K 163
Oneshots for any two characters batim.
17.2K 263 31
Oneshots of My favorite ships in the world
1.9K 54 27
SPN One-Shot Ships - Destiel Sabriel Casifer Gabe × Cas /Gastiel/Casbriel Micifer Samifer Midam Jack × Clark /Jark/Clack ------ Enjoy :D
1.7K 57 25
hi it is some liskook oneshots I hope you like it