It Started with a Snowball (A...

By kath_0324

Elsa did not know who Jack Frost was. But that is about to change when our adventurous hero searches fun in t... More

Chapter 1: The Encounter
Chapter 2 : Welcome to Arendelle
Chapter 3 : Disturbing News
Chapter 4 : Trust Me
Chapter 5 : Can You Keep a Secret?
Chapter 6 : Fear and Darkness
Chapter 7 : A Dream that was Pitch Black
Chapter 8 : Classified Information. Guardians Only.
Chapter 9 : Back to the North Mountain
Chapter 10 : No Place for You
Chapter 11 : Finally...
Chapter 12 : First Time in Forever
Chapter 13 : The Reponse
Chapter 14 : 'Beautiful' Aurora
Chapter 15 : Spreading Darkness
Chapter 16 : Assembling the Guardians
Chapter 17 : We Can...Together
Chapter 18 : Danger is Lurking
Chapter 19 : Out of Sight
Chapter 20 : Cruel Torture
Chapter 21 : Saviors
Chapter 22 : What Have I Done?
Chapter 23 : The Shield
Chapter 24 : Victorious, Yet Epic Fail
Chapter 25 : Stroll with Me?
Chapter 26 : A Slight Touch of Deja Vu
Chapter 27 : Happy and Lucky
Chapter 28 : It's a Date
Chapter 29 : Small Fights
Chapter 30 : Shocking Morning
Chapter 31 : Little Chaos
Chapter 32 : My True Love
Chapter 33 : Fun in the Courtyard
Chapter 34 : The Last Letter
Chapter 35 : Future of Us
Chapter 36 : Back to Arendelle
Chapter 37 : Go with the Flow
Chapter 38 : Fun, Excited, Nervous
Chapter 39 : Double Date Part 1
Chapter 40 : Double Date Part 2
Chapter 41 : Elsa and Anna
Chapter 42 : The Response for the Blessing
Chapter 43 : Moment of Truth
Chapter 44 : From Underground
Chapter 45 : Early Preparations
Chapter 46 : Wish upon the Moon
Chapter 47 : Icy Dilemma
Chapter 48 : Gifts for Anna
Chapter 49 : Party Starts in 3, 2, 1...
Chapter 50 : Pangs of Jealousy
Chapter 51 : Despair
Chapter 52 : King Consort?
Chapter 53 : Judgement
Epilogue
ANNOUNCEMENT READERS!!!

Chapter 54 : A New Chapter

8.4K 293 292
By kath_0324

Anna:

~Flashback~

. . .

"...After the people decide that we are worthy to be part of the royal family, I will interact with the guests. Remember when Kristoff lost it during your party? That's the scene I'm going for. I need you to let Elsa believe that I'm flirting with one of the girls in the room. Then when she confronts me about it, I'll apologize and show her the ring and I'll propose..."

. . .

Before the gathering started, I told Kristoff all about it and we decided to add a few 'details'. I asked Kristoff to meet all of the single girls and set Jack up with whom he deemed worthy.

I won't let some random woman take part of Jack's proposal to Elsa. I want someone worth being jealous of. And that's gonna be a hard task.

~End of Flashback~

"So, have you found one?" I whispered to Kristoff as soon as I got ahold of him.

"Uhuh. Her name's Adrienne, daughter of the Duchess of Pyroth." Kristoff said, pointing to a young, elegant woman. She had chestnut brown hair, slender figure, fair complexion... she was perfect! Well, not as perfect as Elsa though.

I walked over to her thinking of the perfect way to start up a conversation.

"Ahem. Hi! I'm Princess Anna of Arendelle but, you can just call me Anna. You're the daughter of Duchess Arya of Pyroth, right?"

"Yes, I am. My name is Adrienne, Princess Anna." She bowed. "It's an honor to meet you." She wore a smile on her face as she looked back at me.

"And you as well." I smiled. "Uhm... This is gonna be weird but, can I ask you a favor?"

"Of course, Your Highness." She willingly said.

"You see that man over there? The one talking to my sister, Elsa..." I said pointing at Jack.

"Yes, I see him."

"He wants to propose to my sister, and Kristoff and I are helping him out." I paused for a while, thinking if I was doing the right thing. I already started... just get on with it. "He wants Elsa to get all jealous over someone and we choose you to be that someone. Can you do that?"

"I'm not sure, Your Highness." She said. She seemed nervous as she was shaking a bit. "But I will try."

"Thank you so much Adrienne. You're a life saver! I'll see you later!"

I excitedly went back to where Elsa was and Jack gave me a pat on the back as he was about to leave Elsa to her queenly obligations with the guests.

"I'll be signaling you with a pat on the back..." Jack's words echoed in my mind.

I gestured a nod at Kristoff to tell him that Jack already gave off the signal. He hurried over to Jack to casually direct him to Adrienne.

Jack:

"So, ready for your big night?" Kristoff asked.

"Yeah. I'm getting all anxious and excited." I chuckled.

"You're gonna be fine, bud." Kristoff assured. "I'm gonna go talk to Anna for a while. Good luck!"

As Kristoff walked away from me I was shocked that Anna didn't tell him about my plan. I really expected that she would.

I turned around to start looking for a certain girl but I ended up bumping into a young woman with chestnut brown hair.

"I'm sorry. I didn't see you there." I humbly apologized.

"It's alright. I wasn't hurt." She smiled sweetly.

"I'm Jack. Sir Jack Frost."

"My name is Adrienne. Lady Adrienne of Pyroth."

"Is it your first time here in Arendelle?" I asked, trying to get a conversation start between us.

"No, not really. I've been here when I was a child but I've never been inside the castle. So, it's kinda like my first time." She chuckled softly.

"Oh, do you want a short tour?" I offered.

"Will that be alright?"

"Of course, milady." I smiled, offering my arm for her to cling on.

I looked over my shoulder to have a glance at Elsa. She was still talking to some dignitaries and Anna, fortunately, was keeping an eye on me.

I nodded at her and mouthed the words 'I'll be right back'. She gave me a thumbs up and the last thing I saw was her approaching Elsa.

. . .

Elsa:

"Hey Elsa, where's Jack?" Anna asked.

Come to think of it, he just vanished from my sight a few minutes ago. I looked around, but there was no sign of him. "I don't know. Have you seen him?"

"Nope. Not really. Did he tell you that he's going somewhere? Maybe he took off to spread some fun?" She hunched.

"I don't think so, Anna. He'd usually ask for my permission if he were to do such."

I sat back on my throne, thinking where in the flipping heck is Jack. Anna was beside me, whispering to Kristoff. I was so bothered that they might be hiding something from me so I decided to speak up.

"Why are the two of you whispering?" I asked.

"Huh?!" Anna jumped as if her body lost grip of her soul. "Who's whispering? We're not whispering? Are we whispering? We're not." She muttered rather quickly.

"Yes you were. You were whispering something to Kristoff. Is there something I should know?"

"No, nothing. Everything's fine!" Anna strongly denied.

"Kristoff?" I looked at him with wide eyes, hoping that he'd tell me.

"To tell you the truth Elsa, I saw Jack with a young woman just a while ago." He said.

"Do you know who she was?" I asked. My heart was starting to feel heavy. Is this jealousy?

"Lady Adrienne of Pyroth." He informed.

"Ah... I see."

I knew this girl. She visited the kingdom a long time ago when I was still a kid. She was kind and gentle and more importantly, she was beautiful. I swam in my thoughts... What was Jack doing with her?

I waited and waited... The guests were socializing with me about my plans for the kingdom, Anna's wedding and all that. I was happy to entertain them but my real concern was... Where were they?

A few minutes later, Jack, along with his lady friend finally showed up. Adrienne was clinging on Jack's arm, giggling like a fool.

Like any other girlfriend would do, I decided to ask my best friend, who was my sister, Anna to watch over them. I didn't want to assume and end up embarrassing myself.

"Anna. I'm worried." I whispered casually.

"About what?"

"Jack and that Lady Adrienne." I frowned. "Can you go over to them and know what's going on?"

"Oh my gosh! Elsa, are you jealous?" Anna gasped.

"What?! No! I'm just curious on what they are talking about. I-I mean if Jack has improved his social skills and what not." I craftily answered.

"Are you sure about that?" Anna said with a sly grin.

"Yes! Now go." I said as I pushed her lightly.

Jack:

"Thank you for showing me around, Jack." Adrienne said.

"It was my pleasure." I smiled at her.

"You should visit Pyroth some time. I'll be glad to show you around as well." Adrienne offered.

To which I reply, "I would like that, but I think I'll be busy helping Elsa out. I'll see what I can do."

"So, how's the Queen as your girlfriend?" She asked.

"Elsa? She's just perfect." I smiled as I looked over to Elsa's place on the throne but instead of seeing Elsa, Anna blocked my line of sight by standing a few inches from me with a very disturbing expression on her face.

"What?" I asked.

"Nothing." She said. She glared at me for a while then charged straight, grabbed me by the collar and said, "Please remember that you'll be proposing to my sister. And not some Lady from Pyroth is gonna change that."

"Anna relax!" I chuckled. "We're just having a friendly conversation."

"Oh really?? Then why are you all chummy with each other?! If you're saying that you're having a friendly conversation, you better be!" She growled.

Adrienne and I couldn't help but laugh at her.

"Princess Anna, it's all part of the plan. I'm not gonna steal Jack from Queen Elsa." Adrienne said in between her laughter.

"Oh! The plan..." Anna said as she flushed in embarrassment. "I... Uhm... I'm sorry. I thought you were actually flirting with each other." She chuckled nervously. "But at least we know that the plan works, right?"

"Yep. Now we know." I said, admiring Anna's optimism in situations like these.

"Soooo, I better get back to Elsa before she starts thinking weird." She said as she scurried off.

"Well, that was weird." Adrienne and I said in unison. We stared at each other then laughed.

I like this Adrienne. She was like the sister I never had. Or once had.

"Hey, I think Anna is reporting to Elsa." Adrienne said, pointing at them.

I simply chuckled and awaited for Elsa's reaction. I've never seen her jealous. This will be a day to remember.

Elsa:

"So, what happened?" I asked Anna as soon as she returned to my side.

"I heard Adrienne ask Jack to stop over at Pyroth some time." She muttered.

"And what did Jack say? Did it seem like they had a spark or something? Do you think he likes her? or she likes him?" I was so eager to know what they were talking about that I started bombarding Anna with questions.

"Woah! Slow down sis!" Anna said. "Jack said that he'll see what he can do. And in reply of the other questions, I do think that there is a little something between those two. I mean, look at them laughing at each others remarks, getting all chummy and... Elsa?"

I had enough. I'm not gonna let that woman steal Jack from me. Not now, not ever. I bolted from where I was standing and headed straight to where Jack was.

"What is going on??" I asked.

"Hey, Elsa. I was just talking to Adrienne here." Jack greeted.

The nerve of him to even smile in my face. He left with this girl, went to who knows where without my knowledge and then he acts like nothing happened? Ugh!

"Talking? Or planning to leave together?" I raised my voice.

"Leave together??" Jack asked, confused. "What do you mean by that?"

"Anna said she heard you talking about going to Pyroth. What's with that?"

"I was just inviting him to come and visit, Your Majesty. I don't see any harm in that." Adrienne said in defense.

"And what makes you think he'll come?"

"Uhm... Ladies, ladies... please. Here Elsa, I have a peace offering for you." Jack interrupted.

"I don't need a peace offering. I need an explanation." I demanded.

"Just take it and hear me out." He said trying to hold in a smile.

"Ugh. What is it?"

He handed me a snowball. I examined it and it turned out to be just a snowball. "What kind of peace offering is th-"

And there I saw him, down on one knee. He had a huge smile on his face, a box made of ice resting on his palm. In it was a magnificently crafted ring out of ice. It sparkled as it refracted the light from the chandeliers. It was gorgeous!

His gesture caught the attention of everyone in the room. Anna and Kristoff were looking at us, eyes filled with giddiness. Lady Adrienne took a step back to give us some space then Jack blurted out the words I thought I would never hear...

"Elsa, Queen of Arendelle, Queen of Ice and Snow, the most beautiful woman I had ever laid my eyes on... Will you marry me?"

My heart was beating fast. I was taken aback. He's proposing to me! He wants to marry me!

I asked him to stand on his feet, cupped his cheek as tears started to make its way down my face.

The whole room was filled with tension. Everyone wanted to know what my answer would be and I didn't want to keep them waiting so without further delay I smiled, crying tears of joy...

"Yes."

~The End~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.5K 198 15
Back at North pole after years from what happened to the Arendelle Family, the globe of North's is being strange again. Children stopped believing at...
5K 236 37
Elsa says she's not in love with Jack, but deep in her heart, she knows he loves. Love story between teenagers. What will happen between Elsa and Jac...
3K 112 22
After a year, Arendelle finally seems at peace. Elsa has returned to Arendelle and is willing to fullfill her role as queen. She still misses Hiccup...
110K 2.3K 14
❝A winter spirit and a princess form a bond that lasts until the end of time.❞ Elsa has shut everyone out and has closed her heart from the people s...