Sync - A Reylo Fan Fiction

By ElleRen31

COMPLETE! Following the events of The Last Jedi, Rey and Kylo Ren continue to be connected through the Force... More

Pilot
Zombie
Touch
Sledgehammer
Tall, Dark, & Handsome
Strip That Down
Linger
Monster
Fields Of Gold
I Believe In A Thing Called Love
End Game
Invisible Touch
Shut Up and Dance
Vision
Here (In Your Arms)
Fire Escape
Never Enough
Mourning
Dress
Traitor
Supreme Leader
Feel It Still
Attack
Wild Things

Cloud City

8.2K 238 109
By ElleRen31

Authors Note: Shout out to CatasticVulcan for my first vote and follow. Thanks so much!

*artwork used does not belong to me*
*language warning*

As Rey approached the hangers, a large yacht class ship was entering the atmosphere, prepping for landing. Rey quickened her pace, soon joining the other Resistance members as they gathered around to greet the new arrival.

"This is so exciting!!!" Rose squealed. Poe just looked uncomfortable. Leia laid a hand on his shoulder, giving it a gentle squeeze, before moving past him to be at the front of the crowd.

A bottom door opened on the ship and steps folded outwards.

"Auntie Leia!!!"

A dark skinned young woman with long braids wearing a baggy blue top and gold pants emerged. She raced down the steps and quickly hugged Leia in a tight embrace.

"So glad you received our message, Bloom." Leia told her, kissing her on both cheeks. "Is Lando with you?" Leia asked.

"Actually, Daddy doesn't know I came here."

"Any word on the other allies?" Leia inquired.

"They're scared. They're afraid of what will happen if the First Order finds out they responded to your message." Bloom explained to Leia. "Daddy told me to wait it out, but I came anyways. I'm here to help in anyway that I can."

"We need ships. Badly." Leia said. Bloom nodded.

"I think I can help with that." She smiled. "I know a guy."

There was a snort from the crowd. Bloom looked towards the noise. It was Poe.

"Well, well, well. Nice to see you again Poe." She said, making her way over to Poe.

"Bloom...." Poe said, nodding his head briefly.

"I'm Rose!" Rose squeaked. "Your hair is so pretty." She gushed.

"Aw, you're too kind!" Bloom said, brushing at her braids with a hand.

"Finn." Finn said, reaching out a hand to Bloom. Poe shot him a look. 'What?' mouthed Finn to Poe.

"I'm Rey." Rey said, introducing herself. Bloom shook her hand as well. There was a loud screech from BB-8 as he zoomed over from inside the hanger.

"BB-8!!!!!" Bloom said happily, crouching down to greet the droid. She rubbed at the underside of his chin, causing him to purr with delight. Poe rolled his eyes.

"Can you really get us ships?" Rose asked.

"Of course. Anything for Leia." Bloom said, a shrug of her shoulder. She looked around.

"Is this all that's left?" She asked.

"Unfortunately, yes." Rey said. "We escaped from the First Order on Crait."

"How'd you make it out if you've got no ships?"

"We've got one." Poe said. "The Millennium Falcon."

"Uncle Han is here?" Bloom asked excitedly. Finn and Rey looked uncomfortably at each other.

"We better go inside." Rose said quickly.

XXX

Ben demanded to be connected to the ship that Hux took to Cloud City. He appeared over the blue hue of the holo projector.

"Ah. Good morning Supreme Leader. Sorry that I am unable to join you for training." Hux said airily.

"WHO GAVE YOU PERMISSION TO TAKE A SHIP TO CLOUD CITY?" Ben roared.

"Me, of course."

"I AM THE SUPREME LEADER. YOU DO AS I COMMAND. GET YOUR SORRY GINGER ASS BACK HERE AT ONCE."

Hux looked taken aback.

"Supreme Leader, we have a lead. Once we find the Resistance scum we can blast them to smithereens. This message is our first piece of evidence to their location, I am sure of ----"

His voice cut off as Ben started to choke him with the Force through the holo connection.

"NOW." Ben yelled.

"Yes..... Supreme..... Leader...." Hux gasped.

Ben let go of his hold and turned the projector off with a slam of his fist, smashing the button.

"Fix that." Ben ordered one of the officers before heading back down to the training quarters.

XXX

Leia and Bloom had gone off to talk in private over what had happened with Han. The others went to grab breakfast.

"So Poe, what exactly happened between you two?" Finn asked, indicating Poe and Bloom.

"We met at the Mirrin Prime Republic Base. We were both pilots in the Starfighter Corps."

"That's how you met, not why you broke up." Rose pointed out. Poe slammed a fist on the table.

"Why is everybody so interested in my past relationship?" He asked loudly. Some of the other Resistance members stared over at him due to his outburst.

"Why does she keep referring to Leia as her Aunt?" Rey asked.

"Her father is Lando Calrissian. He and Han were best friends." Poe explained. "He is also Kylo Ren's godfather." Poe said with hint of bitterness in his voice as he spoke the name.

"Oh." Rey said, hanging her head.

"Where is her mother?" Rose asked.

"She's adopted. Lando raised her on his own. He saw how happy Han and Leia were in the beginning as parents. He wanted the same as them. At least she didn't turn out as evil as Kylo Ren."

"She seems nice." Rose said. Poe made a face.

"Excuse me, Captain Dameron." C3-PO asked, walking up to them, closely followed by R2-D2. "There is an incoming transmission on Ms. Calrissians ship. Have you seen her?"

"She's with the General." Poe said, standing up. "I'll go get them."

Poe and the others followed Leia and Bloom onto the ship. Bloom activated a blinking button on the ships console and a holo projection appeared. An angry man with dark skin, white hair and a moustache appeared.

"BLOOM ORGANA CALRISSIAN. Care to explain why First Order troops are snooping around my city???" Lando asked, arms folded angrily.

"I'm sorry Daddy, I had to." Bloom said, eyes red from crying. "Daddy, Uncle Han is dead."

The projection was quiet.

"Leia...." Lando said quietly, his projection turning to look at the General. "Is this true?"

"Yes.... I'm so sorry Lando." Leia said. Lando put a hand to his head, and looked down in sadness and frustration.

"It was Ben wasn't it?" Lando said, still looking down.

"It was Kylo Ren." Leia said.

"Leia." Lando said, sighing and shaking his head. "They're the same person."

"No, they're not." Rey said, stepping forward. "Ben would never do such a thing."

"Rey." Poe said, grabbing her arm to pull her back.

"And who are you?" Lando asked.

"I'm Rey. The pilot of the Millennium Falcon." she told him. Landos eyes popped.

"My ship?" He gasped.

"It's not your ship. You lost it in a game of sabbac." Leia reminded him, as Han often loved to do.

"Yeah well.... That hunk of junk means a lot to me." Lando explained.

"See Rey? EVERYONE thinks its junk." Finn said. Rey gave Finn a dirty look.

"Just sayin'." He said, putting his hands up in defense.

"Lando. We are desperate for resources. Our allies have not responded to our distress signal."

"Like I told Bloom, they're all scared Leia. They know what happened to the Hosnian system."

"Yes, but we destroyed Starkiller Base. That won't happen again." Poe said.

"Are you sure of that?" Lando questioned Poe. "They had two Death Stars. How do you know they don't have another Starkiller waiting to strike?"

"I worked on the base Mr. Calrissian." Finn spoke up. "If there had been two, I would know." Lando thought for a moment.

"All right, look. I can get you some supplies. In the meantime, I will try to reach out to the others and convince them to help." Lando said.

"Thank you Lando." Leia said. Lando nodded and the connection ended.

XXX

In the ship hanger on the cruiser, Ben awaited the arrival of Hux and the troopers from Cloud City. Hux strode off the ship in a haughty manner.

"Supreme Leader." Hux greeted him. Ben punched him in the face, sending Hux flailing backwards and into the 2 commander troopers behind him.

"My nose!" Hux cried, his voice muffled under his gloved hand, glistening with fresh blood. Ben turned and began to walk away.

"Supreme Leader?" one of the commanders asked, awaiting instruction as Hux lay on the floor moaning.

"Fetch a medical droid." Ben said. "And someone mop the floor."

"Yes, Supreme Leader."

Ben strode away back to the training quarters.

"Supreme Leader, the blasters have been polished and recharged." Herrera reported.

"Commence target practice. Let's see if their aim has improved." Ben said.

"As you command, Supreme Leader."

Ben flexed his right hand as he observed the sloppy shots. His knuckles were red. He smirked at the memory of hitting Hux and they way he had fallen back, writhing like a Rathtar tentacle.

"They need work. We will train again tomorrow."" Ben told Herrera.

"Yes, Supreme Leader."

He left and headed to the command bridge.

"Is there a report from Hux's investigation?" Ben asked Thanisson.

"Yes." Thanisson said. He tapped at the console.

"Scanners found no trace of the Corellian freighter. All subjects questioned were cooperative."

"That will be all." Ben said.

"Supreme Leader?"

Ben turned his head to look at Thanisson.

"There has been another transmission detected."

"And?"

"Same as the original. Sent from Cloud City."

Thanisson was interrupted as Hux entered the room angrily. A white bandage plastered against the bridge of his nose, a hint of purple under his left eye.

"Maker, what happened to you?" Thanisson asked Hux. Hux cleared his throat.

"Work related incident." Hux said, shooting Ben a look out of the corner of his eye.

"Is this transmission coded as well?" Ben asked.

"Yes, Supreme Leader. More so than the first. It is likely it is headed to multiple sources."

"And your course of action?" Ben asked Thanisson. Thanisson blinked, caught off guard at the question.

"I... Uh.... Keep Cloud City on our scanners?" Thanisson answered.

"They're there. I know it." Hux said nasally. Thanisson stifled a laugh at the sound.

"Approved." Ben told Thanisson.

This was better than he hoped. They had no idea of the true location of the Resistance. He turned to leave the bridge.

"General." Ben said to Hux. "A moment?"

Hux slightly hesitated, following him off the bridge and into the hallway. Once the door was shut, Ben turned to face Hux.

"Do not disobey me again." He hissed at him through gritted teeth.

"They are out there, Ren. How many times do I need to tell you they need to be eliminated? Leader Snoke wouldn't have stood for this."

"Snoke. Is. Dead." Ben firmly stated.

"I should have succeeded Snoke's position, not you." Hux hissed. Ben stared him down angrily, fists clenching.

"Then I suppose I will have to kill you as well." he said.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56.8K 1.2K 31
TLJ SPOILERS Kylo Ren is the Supreme Leader and is overseeing the construction of the 3rd Death Star at the same time the resistance is quickly rebu...
78.5K 2.1K 35
What does it mean to walk the path of the Grey? Is there a place between the light and the dark where two wounded souls can find peace and balance? ...
66.5K 1.5K 34
Agreeing to join him, Rey and Ben are overcome with passion and lust, defiling the throne of the slain Supreme Leader Snoke. Proclaiming himself Supr...
26.3K 889 15
COMPLETE!!! An Episode IX Reylo fan fiction. Five years after the events of The Last Jedi, Rey is a beacon of hope for those who are Force sensitive...