Of JaeOh and her 7 Deadly Sin...

By JaeEmTee

Taemin Squad + Kang Daniel & Wanna One Fic. Pride, Greed, Lust, Envy, Gluttony, Wrath and Sloth. The 7 deadly... More

Characters & Prologue
1 Accident in Osaka
2 Taemin Squad back in Seoul
4 Erotic turn Fear
5 Wanna One's dorm
6 Filming day
7 Invitation
8 Wanna One's event
9 Ugly feelings
10 Club can't handle them
11 First Date
12 Awkward
13 One Down
14 Ramyeon and Beer
15 The Unit Final Stage
16 Revelation
17 Deadly Gluttony of Kim Timoteo
18 Park Jimin's surprise
19 Deadly Lust of Kang Daniel
20 Running away
21 Deadly Envy of Ha Sungwoon
22 Plans
23 Caught in a lie
24 Deadly Sloth of Park Jimin

3 Smiles of Kang Daniel

51 1 0
By JaeEmTee

DANIEL

"Pull yourself together! Everything will be alright!" I told myself for the nth time.

After introducing myself to everyone, it seems that everyone was shocked. Did Sungwoon hyung not tell them that I was visiting?

"Hey Daniel, this is Kai, I am-"

"From EXO!" I cut him suddenly and felt my face slowly heating up in embarassment, "I, erm, know every single one of you Sunbaenims."

A moment of silence recurred. Aish Daniel, get yourself together!

Sungwoon hyung coughed, "Daniel, don't you have something to give to Jaeoh?"

"Y-yea! That's right."

I walked over to Taemin sunbaenim's sister and handed over a basket of chicken essence, a get well soon card (which Jisung hyung insisted back at the dorm) and the bouquet of peonies with lavender to her, "Taemin sunbaenim's sister, I am really sorry over what happened in Japan. I hope you will forgive me for my actions."

Her expression was unreadable. Her big, brown doe eyes stared at me just like the moment she look into my eyes in Japan. Mysterious yet it radiated warmth.

I gluped while waiting for her respond. I was afraid that she is still angry with me for causing her injuries.

"Are you mad Jaeohie?" Timoteo (Moonkyu) Sunbaenim asked.

Taemin Sunbaenim's sister seems to snap out of her stares and stuttered, "I-i.. Oh, oh no worries. You can call me Jaeoh, everyone calls me that. And thank you for the flowers, they are my favorite."

I sighed in relieve. She smiled widely at me and gestured for me to have a seat.

She has a really cute smile, I thought. She has the smile of Taemin sunbaenim. I found myself making a mental note that she likes peonies and lavenders.

"Well now that that is all over, can we stop the awkwardness and begin? I AM STARVING!" Sungwoon hyung annouced and broke the atmosphere.

I chuckled at hyung's words. He really is the same no matter if he is with Wanna One members or with his close friends.

I mostly ate in silence while everyone else was talking. I noticed Ravi sunbaenim and Jimin sunbaenim staring from time to time. I tried smiling and avoiding their gaze when it becomes awkward.

Perhaps they noticed that I was silent, Taemin sunbaenim started asking me questions about how life has been so far since debut.

"Honestly it feels great. Although it gets tiring sometimes, I will continue to work hard. Thank you for asking Sunbaenim."

"Drop the sunbaenims, it is alright since it is just a personal gathering."

I nodded and smiled sheepishly. I am actually dining and talking with idols whom inspires me.

I heard Jaeoh giggled. When she does that her eyes turn into shapes of small crescent moon. She is definitely cute alright.

"Why are you giggling Sweetie?" Ravi  asked Jaeoh.

Sweetie? Is Jaeoh perhaps Ravi hyung's girlfriend? Ravi hyung is lucky to have such a cute girlfriend.

"Sweetie? Again? That is so not cool dude, stop calling my baby sister sweetie, she is definitely not your sweetie!" Taemin hyung exclaimed.

So Jaeoh is not his girlfriend. I feel myself smiled a little wider hearing that.

"Come on Taeminie, we love Jaeoh like she is our own little baby sister too. Surely I can call her sweetie too, right" Sungwoon hyung teased.

Taemin hyung sighed in exasperation. These hyungs are really funny.

I saw Jaeoh blushed a little, "Daniel's smiles.. They are just like what I saw on TV. He.. he has a cute smile. I remember watching him while watching Produce 101 to support Sungwoon oppa."

My hands felt the heat on my face while I attempted to hide my blushing face. She said that I have a cute smile?

Sungwoon hyung shot up from his seat upon hearing Jaeoh, "Yah! Jaeoh, I thought I was your favorite member in Wanna One? I have got to be your bais in Wanna One right?"

Jaeoh laughed while the rest of the guys except for Timoteo and Kai hyung, who are still eating and laughing away at the others, got into a debate on who should be Jaeoh's ultimate bais.

After sometime, it seems the hyungs came to a conclusion that Jaeoh should not have any bais. What a funny turn of events these hyungs have.

I kept smiling and laughing, it felt like my cheeks were turning sore. That is how funny these hyungs are.

Soon after everyone finishes with the meal, Taemin hyung brought out some soju for everyone except Jaeoh whom had wanted to be excused.

I felt a little disappointed that Jaeoh was not joining us. She had smile to us and told us to enjoy ourselves before wheeling away slowly.

Jimin hyung did offered to help her around but Jaeoh insisted that we should spend the time relaxing together since it was rare. What a thoughtful person she is.

We sat around in a circle in the balcony of the house. I happily picked one and started drinking.

Bottles went after bottles, it seems like there are endless supplies of alcohol in Taemin hyung's house.

I started feeling a little tipsy but the the hyungs had insisted that we should all drink till the sun rises since it is rare that they all got to meet and none of them have schedules tomorrow.

At some point of time, it felt like I was intruding their privacy and I was getting ready to leave in order not to further disturb them. However, Kai and Taemin hyung waved away at my worries and convinced me to stay with them in return because they felt like I make Jaeoh laugh alot.

"I recall that -hic- you are one of the best -hic- dancer in Produce 101," Jimin hyung said sounding a little drunk.

"Jiminie you are embarassing us in front of Daniel on the first meeting!" Ravi said while guiding Jimin to lie on his laps.

"I just really, really love dancing."

How can I possibly compare to these dancing pros seated around me?

"Really? Maybe we could -hic- dance together one day, we could have a battle with all the -hic- hyungs here!" Jimin hyung shouted with a drunk smile. Now that he is smiling, he indeed somehow looks a little like Sungwoon hyung from certain angles.

"You are really as humble and kind as they said" Timoteo hyung nodded approvingly, "I kinda asked around about you after knowing about the accident that you had with Jaeoh. You have some really positive feedbacks."

I smiled feeling relieved yet not knowing what to reply, "Thank you hyung."

"You are blushing again Daniel!" Sungwoon hyung commented.

Feeling embarrassed yet again, I decided that I should probably take a break from the alcohol for a short breath of air.

I walked into the kitchen and saw Jaeoh trying to reach for detergent while seated on her wheelchair. I rushed towards her and help her with it.

Feeling bad that she is in this state because of me, I offered to do the dishes. However Jaeoh insisted that we should do it together.

At one point of time, I accidentally touched Jaeoh's hand while taking a plate from her. We retrected our hands quickly and just kept to ourselves.

After the dishes were done, we went to check on the hyungs and everyone was literally asleep everywhere.

Jaeoh sighed with a little smile and had asked me to help wheel her into her bedroom.

I carried her bridal style from her wheel chair and landed her softly on her bed, hoping that she will not notice the redness forming on my face.

"Th-thank you Daniel." She said so softly it almost sounded like a whisper.

I looked around a little and I probably could guess why she likes Lavender flowers. Her room was painted purple. Purple must be her favorite color.

We started feeling more comfortable with each other and chatted for awhile up until she yawned. I check the clock hanging on her room' wall. - 4.45 am. Time indeed went by fast today.

Jaeoh started yawning and offered me to sleep on her wheel chair since everywhere else - including the sofas and floors in the living room - was already occupied by someone.

I nodded and thanked her since I was feeling really sleepy as well. I smile a little, feeling happy about today's event and of the people I met.

I heard Jaeoh snored softly which was really cute. I studied her features and had to resist the urge to touch her cheeks. She looks so pure and fair. Suddenly I found myself feeling as if I want to protect her from any harm.

I shook the thought away and turned the wheel chair near Jaeoh's bed in case if she needs to get up in the night, I could help her.

I found myself slowing drifting to sleep even though the wheel chair felt uncomfortable, but the next thing I knew was me sharing a steamy kiss with Jaeoh on her bed!
___
3 in a day. Hope that it isn't too draggy and can be completed soon.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8M 60.5K 73
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
80.7K 3.6K 20
Grosvenor Square, 1813 Dearest reader, the time has come to place our bets for the upcoming social season. Consider the household of the Baron Feathe...
81.9K 1.9K 33
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...
377K 13.5K 58
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Ellie Sloan reunites with her older brother when her hospital merges with his jackson avery x ellie sloan (oc) season six ━ season se...