WolfChild: Illusions of Silve...

By Wolflover12

**Book three, please start with the first book** One year later..... The leader of the Darks: dead. Werewol... More

WolfChild: Illusions of Silver [book 3]
Chapter 2: Another Guardian
Chapter 3: Something's up
Chapter 5: Isn't Adding Up....
Chapter 6: "Oh, well just call me Rain."
Chapter 7: Vampire Blood?
Chapter 8: The Wolf
Chapter 9: They Finally Meet
Chapter 10: Confusion
Chapter Eleven: Found?
Chapter 12: Falling into place
Chapter 13: "I'm alive"

Chapter 4: Awaken

106 5 0
By Wolflover12

Sorry for the late update,

Enjoy,

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nicole's POV

"I'm going for a run." I told my parents once I was done with breakfast and they just nodded their heads. Derek looked at me with an eyebrow raised and I gave him a light smile. "I'm fine Derek is was just a dream." I told him and he just nodded lightly exhaling a breath. I got up from my seat and headed to the back door. I put on my shoes and then ran outside to the forest. Once I was in I shifted into my wolf and decided to head to the waterfall then to the pack house to talk to the old man about my creepy dream. Shaking my fur I headed off towards the waterfall, I sniffed the air quickly also. I could smell a few wolf a ways off towards the pack house, though I wanted to be alone.

As I ran I jumped over dead branches, fallen trees, rocks, and small streams. I didn't bother run at full speed because I didn't want to lose my breath. The sun peeked through the tree branches and there was a slight breeze. Winter was coming, but the leaves have just fallen. So I'm still unsure about when there will be snow. Wolves like the spring and summer better, as for winter we don't enjoy the cold much. Our body temperatures are slightly higher then a humans so when is come to the cold we hate it a little more then humans.

I looked up at the sky then in front of me, a large bolder was up ahead. I smiled then ran a bit faster. Hoping to jump over it without touching it, I jumped up and while I was in the air, I saw something moving fast towards me from the corner of my eye. Turning my head to see what it was but wasn't able to the thing crashed into me. We both flew to the side and hit the ground, tumbling over a few times.

"Ow." I mumbled weakly turning over onto my stomach, lifting my head I looked up and around then noticed a dark grey wolf laying on their side groaning in pain. I tilted my head confused. It looked a lot like Jake, but this one was smaller then Jake's wolf. The wolf opened it's eyes, I flinched back. They had the same green eyes as Jake which confused me, they closed their eyes. What I didn't expect to happen was it to change, and I didn't mean into their human form. I mean their fur changed color, it opened their eyes again. I stared at it puzzled,

"Who are you?" I spoke shocked as I stared at me. They wolf changed into me, with silver fur and my eyes. How is that even possible?

"Hi, Silverest." He spoke and I knew who it was now by his voice.

"Mark?" I said confused and he smiled lightly, standing up and shook himself. I stood up also and narrowed my eyes at him. "How? I mean...You look like me?" I questioned and he looked down at his paws.

"Oh, yay I'm a chameleon wolf." He spoke quietly and I stared at him confused.

"What's that?"

"My special power is that I can change into a splitting image of the wolf I see, but I stay the same size I am." He told me and I shook my head.

"Don't you have your own wolf color?" I questioned and he nodded lightly.

"Yeah, but I need my picture. Shifted back." He said and I nodded shifting back, he shifted back also and put his hand in his pocket, he pulled out a folded picture then handed it to me. I opened and took a look at it.

"Oh wow," I said and he smiled lightly. I looked down at a small wolf pup with pure black fur, his paws were white and the tip of his muzzle also.

"That was when I first shifted, then a few weeks later I saw my Alpha shift and I felt myself freeze up, I whimpered scared but then noticed that I changed into a tiny version of the Alpha." He chuckled a bit and I smiled lightly. "Here, hold it out so I can see it." He told me and I held out the photo. He went in front of it and they shifted, he was me for a second but then he closed his eyes and changed into the tiny pup in the photo. He opened his eyes and I looked at them amazed, "Weird color isn't it?" He asked and I nodded lightly going down to eye level with him. He had dark purple eyes, I have to say he had amazing eyes.

"No, their different." I said and he rolled his eyes at me.

"I know it's not a manly color, but this was what I was born with." He said and I shook my head.

"No their cool, what would be unusual is if they were pink." I said smiling and he glared at me.

" Don't start with that." He mumbled then shifted back into his human form. I stood up and looked up at him. I gave him back his photo and he smiled a thanks then put it back in his pocket. "Hey so can I ask you something?" He asked and I nodded lightly.

"What's up?" I asked.

"That night when we touched, I felt all warm. I was confused but you didn't, you looked shocked. You know what happen, can you tell me." He asked and I bit my lip.

"I...uh..." I shook my head. "I don't think I can explain, but I know someone who can." I said and he raised an eyebrow.

"Who? Your Silverest you can tell me." He said and I nodded lightly. He was right but I didn't want to say anything to him without getting in trouble by the old man because he said that he's a rouge. I'm not sure your suppose to tell rouges anything.

"I need to ask my Alpha." I told him and he sighed.

"I thought you would say that, I was running from some wolves late last night.." He mumbled and I nodded lightly.

"Yeah, that was the search team he sent out." I told him and he shook his head. "You won't mind, coming to see my Alpha?" I asked and he hesitated for a second then shook his head.

"No." He answered simply and I smiled.

"We can go now, cause I heard about some Alpha meeting going on later today." I said and he nodded again before agreeing, I was about to shift but he grabbed my arm. I felt myself warm up and he winched a bit before taking his hand off me.

"Wait, let me shift and get ahead of you. I don't want to change into looking like you." He told me and I laughed a bit.

"Your right." I agreed, he went ahead and shifted but didn't look back just stared ahead. I shifted and went up behind him. "That way, turn a bit to your right." I said and he nodded before turning then started off by walking I followed behind, then we started to run. It didn't take long to get to the pack house but once we saw the edge of the woods Mark shifted back, and I did also quickly. "You shift back?" He asked not looking at me.

"Yeah." I said and he looked at me then nodded towards the house.

"Lead the way." He smiled lightly and I went ahead of him, we went up to the porch. I stopped when I heard heavy footsteps as I went to open the door. My eyes widened then I backed away as the door shot open, I bumped into Mark behind me.

"Hi, Jake." I spoke my voice cracked a little and he didn't stare down at me, he was looking at Mark behind me.

"Nicole?" Jake spoke warningly and I looked at Mark. He was staring back at Jake and he didn't at all look afraid. He just looked at him with an eyebrow raised.

"Mark." I told him and he glanced down at me.

"What?" He said confused.

"That's Jake, my pack's soon to be Alpha." I explained and he lifted his head looking at Jake.

"Oh," He mumbled quietly. Jake took a step ahead and I stopped him.

"Jake don't, I came to see the old man." I said and he stepped away.

"Fine." He grumbled annoyed, I waved Mark to follow me and he followed me without looking at Jake again, we headed back to where the old man was, in his office. I knocked on the door,

"Come in." I heard him say and I opened the door. Once me and Mark walked in, the old man's head shot up from his laptop, his eyes turning a bright red. Before I had time to speak the old man jumped from his desk and flashed over grabbing Mark's neck and slamming him against the door that shut with a loud clap.

"Stop!" I yelled at him grabbing his arm turning to pry it off Mark but then the old man did the unexpected, he bit my arm with his canines and I screamed quickly backing away in pain. As I suddenly stepped away my mind wasn't thinking and I tripped over my feet and fell to the ground.

"Don't you dare talk to your Alpha like that!" He growled at me and I nodded scared, because I have never been yelled at by the Alpha before. He turned back to Mark but something wasn't right about him. He was glaring at the old man with his wolf eyes. The old man growled at him, "What's your name, rouge." Mark growled in reply it sounded deep and a bit rusty.

Mark grabbed the old man's hand and pried it off his neck like it was nothing, the old man backed up then I noticed why he did, his wrist was twisted, his hand the wrong way.

"My name's Rengan, Silverest's main guardian." When Mark spoke I stared at him completely shocked, his voice sounded old but also powerful and strong. "It's my order to protect Silverest and to keep her from harms way when she isn't protecting our kind." He gave the old man a crooked grin, "Alpha Dean.." He chuckled slightly, "Your connected to our goddess and I expect better from you. Now that you, an high ranking Alpha, have hurt Silverest you have awoken the slumber of the three guardians, one to be me." He raised an eyebrow at him before shaking his hand then coming over to me, I backed away from him scared. You would be scared too when you see him twisting the old man's hand the other way.

He smiled lightly holding out his hand, "I don't bit, Silverest." He spoke quiet and softly. I held out my bleeding arm to him. He lifted up the sleeve of my jacket and looked at my wounds. There were bite marks where the old man bit me. "Don't flinch." He spoke and I nodded. He touched each wound hole with his finger lightly. When he did I felt a burning pain but listen and tired not to flinch. I looked at the wounds as they closed up quickly leaving behind a tiny purple colored cloud of smoke. I watched amazed, and Rengan chuckled lightly.

"I'm deeply sorry about that Rengan, it's just your host is a rouge. I don't take kindly to rouges." The old man said as he twisted his wrist back in place, he winched a bit.

"I've seen worst Alpha Dean." Rengan spoke glancing up at him quick. "My host isn't bad though, he ran from his pack cause he couldn't take how rude they were. His old pack was the Zelphen Pack, you know the pack." He looked up again and the old man nodded.

"Off subject but what do you mean by awoken the slumber of the three guardians?" The old man asked and Rengan sighed lowering his head a bit.

"The other two are in mental pain right now and nothing can help them. The guardians inside them will forcibly take over their bodies very soon and seek for Silverest. Sense my host was already near Silverest he didn't go into pain when you bit her, but I took over because of instinct."

"Actually we found another one, Peter Rider of the Hickory Pack. What will happen to him?" The old man asked and Rengan chuckled lightly again.

"He will be fine but his inner wolf will be awoken to guardian mode, and he's probably a bit confused now but I got this handled. The guardian in him is Justen, Justen will be alert for a few minutes but then he'll calm." Rengan finished up and pulled my jacket sleeve down. "But as for the other one," He chuckled again then looked up at the old man.

"What?" He said confused.

"Mark and I will keep Silverest safe, I'm unsure of when the other guardian, who should be Domain will appear. It could be in minutes or in a few weeks,"

"What so bad about the other one finding me?" I asked and Rengan looked at me then a smirk formed on his lips.

"Uh well, he'd probably try make sure your safe and hide you somewhere sacred. Like that waterfall Mark has found you in." He said and I raised an eyebrow at him.

"What's so special about the waterfall?" I questioned and he smiled then touched my arm, quickly warmth wrapped around me.

"The rocks help heal, just like how I am now. Though you have no wounds."

"So that explains why the rocks are warm." I said surprised and Rengan nodded with a smiled.

"Yes, if you had a wound you are suppose to touch anywhere on the rocks with the wound and you'll feel the same burning again as it heals." He explained and I nodded. "The waterfall doesn't just heal you, it can heal any other werewolves but the rocks have their limit also, right now I can feel their power and it's very strong, but if it were to weaken from everyone healing their wound it can die and never restore itself. I inform you not to tell anyone of this cause bad werewolves can use it to their advantage." He added and I nodded again.

"You can also heal others right?" The old man asked and Rengan nodded before looking at him.

"Yes. Why?"

"How about a girl who's been in a coma for about a year?" The old man told him and Rengan scratched his head thinking. I knew who the old man was talking about, Drake's mate, Zelly.

"I could possibly but let's make this quick cause I've taken over Mark for quite a bit now." Rengan told him standing up, he held out his arm and I grabbed it getting up off the floor. The old man nodded then waked towards the closed door, he opened it and then headed a little bit down the hall to the room where Zelly was. We followed behind then the old man walked into the room, Rengan walked over to the bedside looking down at the girl. "Who is she?" He asked and the old man looked down at her also.

"Her name is Zelly...I'm quite sure she is Drake's mate."

"But he's gone now isn't he? He left protecting Silverest?" Rengan asked and the old man nodded lightly, I bit my lip turning away. "I give him my honor for what he has done and thank him greatly." Rengan spoke quietly, before bowing his head for a few moments. The old man didn't speak at all just bowed his head a bit also. Rengan lifted his head again after being quiet for a few moments and looked at Zelly.

"Two of my pack members found her in the forest a few miles away, they brought her back and soon afterwards she just fell asleep. Her family was scared to death when they heard this but I told them that I'd be able to wake her up. But so far nothing, I had other member of mine, Derek Hunter who is to be the last survivor of the Ghost Pack go into her mind and try to wake her but he said that she is in too much pain." As the old man spoke Rengan looked at the girl closely before laying his hand on her forehead gently, around his hand it started to glow a faint purple.

Rengan closed his eyes lifting his head so he was looking at the ceiling.

After about five minute, I noticed her eyes blinked open slowly.

"She's awaken." Rengan spoke softly taking his hand off her head.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment.Fan.Vote.Please.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

532K 48.1K 34
๐™๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™– ๐™ ๐™–๐™ง ๐™™๐™–๐™ก๐™– , ๐™ˆ๐™–๐™ง ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ƒ๐™ค ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž...... โ™ก ๐™๐™€๐™๐™„ ๐˜ฟ๐™€๐™€๐™’๐˜ผ๐™‰๐™„ โ™ก Shashwat Rajva...
69.6K 3.1K 171
This story follows the early life of James also known by his street name Headshot or Shooter. James had an extremely rough childhood, one that turned...
4M 86.4K 62
โ€ข[COMPLETED]โ€ข Book-1 of Costello series. Valentina is a free spirited bubbly girl who can sometimes be very annoyingly kind and sometimes just.. anno...
33.7K 385 39
"We are just friends!", "You sure about that?"