King dice x Devil

By papysans-writter

DISCONTINUED!!! More

Casino buds
A harsh dad
Say goodbye dice.
Flustered dicey
Tag your it
The date
Date (2)
Your back..!
Hidden child
Fuck out of here
Y-you do love me?
Prego
How the hell am i already this big?!
1K reads!!!!
It cant be coming!
Finding a baby sitter
FUCK.
Wait for it
16 and bitchy
The strip club
Punishment
Getting ready
The decker family
Help babe!
I want moreโค๏ธ
Lets have another~
BUT I LOVE HIM !
More
Another baby!
Baby~
What are yall doing?!
More than just a kiss
Catching up
Thank yall so much!!
Surpise!
So many kisses
Oh honey!

Getting bendy ready

1.8K 50 13
By papysans-writter

I was washing Bendy in the sink , he's to little for the tub  and I heard him make an adorable noise , when I looked at him , he acted like nothing happened? I kissed his head , and resumed once I was done shampooing his head , I let the warm water pour on his head , once he was nice and clean , I picked him up and wrapped him like a burrito in the devils softest towel (his favorite) I smelled something sweet...like the devil was cooking something....yummy?? I purred and walked out with my little burrito in hand , I kept hearing my little Bendy making adorable noises , I kissed him once more and he smiled at me. My feet were touching the hard , cold ground of the upstairs casino area . I open the door that was leading to the devils office and I for the first time saw him putting on a suit , Ive seen him wear a suit...but not put it on...it looked so snug on him , he was doing his tie when he turned his head to face me "love?" My cheeks warmed up with a lavender glow "...I'm..trying to find something cute for Bendy to wear!" He pointed his finger at the changing...station "oh devil~!you got one for me!" I walked over with a joyful step and placed Bendy on it , as I was putting lil Bendy In his diaper (I don't know why but I felt weird saying that, like I can right smut but it's awkward for me to say diaper..) he was giggling after I had it set , as I went to reach for him he let out a giggle that made my heart skip~! "I'm so happy your daddy and me had you~! Your so adorable!" I felt a strong hand wrap around my waist "like you~?" I felt that shimmer go to my face again and I giggled before pushing him away "baby~ you look so nice in your suit..don't crinkle it~" he just let out a low chuckle before kissing my cheek"hurry up now babe..it's 12:30..I said we'd get there at 1:00" after he lift to go close up I stared at Bendy "bendy...I'm gonna tell you a secret...I hate my parents and my siblings..I don't even know how he got in touch with them. And I've said before I've hated them!" He just stares at me with a soft look before opening his mouth "m-m...ma!" I pause and stare at him "what...? Your only 3 weeks old!" "Ma!...MAMA!" I felt warm tears flood my eyes and my vision got blurry to the all the tears and I wrapped him in my arms and brought Bendy to my chest "mama! Mama! Mama!" He said it over and over again , I kissed his little head and smiled "oh Bendy! I'm the happiest person in the world!" I snuggled him as I got him his outfit , it was a cute black onesie with a red heart , when you put the hood on it has little horns on it! I giggled and set him on the bed , I go threw my clothes and pick out the dress I wanted to wear but then...I saw a super cute crop top sweater! I looked around before grabbing some jeans and slipped them on , they were black of course and I put a black tank top on and then the dark purple crop top sweater , I put some purple kitten heels on and grabbed Bendy .... I heard the devil yell out to me "ITS TIME TO GO!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

96K 2.1K 22
Discontinued.
96.8K 1.1K 26
DISCONTINUED
31.1K 421 59
this book has been discontinued.
328K 12.7K 23
๐˜ด๐˜ฐ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ช๐˜ง ๐˜ช๐˜ฎ ๐˜ข ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฆ? | DISCONTINUED||