McCann's |Jason McCann|

By ayebieber_

Jason McCann ( • Possessive • ) adj: [demanding someone's total attention and love] And Bridget Satterlee (... More

McCann's
Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11
Chapter 12.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17
Chapter 18.
Another story
Chapter 19

Chapter 13.

3.4K 70 6
By ayebieber_

Jason's POV

I saw Bridget peacefully sleeping on my chest. Gosh, she's so innocent. How did she end up with a guy like me? I'm a fuck up. I have a fucked up past, a fucked up life and that's the reason why I am like this. So heartless, possessive, ruthless and a monster. That's what they call me. I need to control myself. I've never been in a relationship before so it's all new to me. I used to see my dad beat and rape my mom when I was 12. I can't be like him. I need to control my anger issues for Bridget. I don't want to end up like my dad. That asshole. I want to take Bridget out on a romantic date and all that shit to ask her to officially be my girlfriend but after I'm done with the bombing mission. It's gonna be so hard for me since I'm not the romantic one. I don't do cuddles. It's Bridget who always cuddles into me and I don't mind that at all. I just wrap my arm around her body.

I can't do cute couples.

I could see Bridget stirring a little. I smiled at her. Finally, she opened her eyes and blushed when she saw me starring right at her. She hid her face in my chest. "Aye you look cute when you blush. Stop hiding" I told her. She slowly looked up. "How long have you been up?" She asked while yawning. I crave her. "Just 5 minutes" I said and leaned down for a kiss. Her lips. God, don't even get me started. I crave them. It's like they're made for me.

After our heated makeout session, we pulled away. I saw her eyes lit up, "Omg jase it's Saturday no school" she told me. This girl has excitement issues. I laughed. "What's your plan for today babe?" I questioned.

"Well, I dunno. Gabi and the group's going to 69 cuffs club tonight. What are your plans?" She asked. "Oh that place. I've to go there too for a..erh meeting" I told her, unsure about telling her what the meeting is about. She bit her lip. She always does that when she wants to ask a question. "Um, can I come with you pleaseee? Everyone's going I don't want to be alone on a Saturday night" she pouted with those puppy dog eyes. I instantly said no. It's a club full of fucking pimps. I can't risk it. She might get hurt. I just can't stand guys starring at her. "Jase pleaseeeeee" She whined while now sitting on top of me.

"Bridget my answer is still no" I answered truthfully. She scoffed and got off me. Before I could even say a thing, she left the room. I sighed. I followed her downstairs. I didn't bother wearing a shirt. "Baby, fine I'll take you with me but you'll have to stay by my side at all times, understood?" I warned sternly. She jumped and squealed, "thank you thank you Jasonnnnnn" I laughed. We ate breakfast in silence. It was just Bridget, Alex and I. Well, Bridget's phone decided to break the silence.

"Hey Gabi! I'm coming to the club too" Bridget breathed out. I couldn't hear what Gabi said but Bridget responded with, "I don't hate clubs anymore". I think Gabi said her she doesn't like clubs.

Well, what is going on in that little head of hers? Why does she want to go to a club? I'll have to figure it out. She ended the call after a few minutes. "Jason can you drop me home? Gabi's coming over to get ready"

"Sure babe. Let me put a shirt on" I told her and went upstairs to grab a shirt. By the time I got downstairs, Bridget was already waiting by the car. We got in and I drove to her house.

"Jase?" She questioned. "Hm?"
"How will I get in? I threw my fake id away" she said frowning. I smirked. "Mrs.McCann don't need no id" I said while kissing the back of her hand. She blushed and looked down at her hands. I parked outside her house. "Be ready by 6. I'll pick you up" I told her. She nodded and pecked my lips. Nobody teases a McCann like this, I'll get back to her with that one. She got out of the car and I waited till she got in and then drove away.

Bridget's POV

"Now spill Bee, why are you going to the club? You hated clubbing" Gabi questioned for the thousandth time.

"Please don't hate me for this but I'm doing this to get my dad's attention. I will dance with Jason at the club and do stuff because there's a lot of people at the club who are familiar with my dad. Either business partners or rivals. I'm sure at least one of them will tell my dad" I whispered, embarrassed of myself.

Gabi's mouth dropped to the floor, "fuck Bee!" She sighed. "Listen babe, I know how painful it is for you that your dad's not talking to you but do you think it's worth it?"

"Gabi I don't care if it's worth it or not but I can't just sit back. I need him, I need his answers" I told her. I was on the verge of crying. "Jason knows?" She questioned.
I shook my head as a no.
"Well, don't ruin anything between you and Jason. You guys just started. And Bee, be careful with whatever you do" She said to me. I hugged her "love you Gabs"
"More bitch now let's get ready"

She clapped her hands together while searching an outfit for herself. I wore a black lace spaghetti sleeves dress with cutout at the back. It stopped at my mid thighs and hugged all my curves. I paired it with my sparkly silver heels. I just put slight waves in my hair. As for my makeup, I went with darks eyes and brows but nude lipstick to make me look older. I don't want anyone stopping me from going to the club since I'm underage. I made sure my highlighter was popping and I took a final glance at myself in the mirror.

"Bee, omg you look sexy" I heard Gabi screaming. I blushed. "Thanks Gabi. You don't look bad yourself. She wore a backless sparkly black skater dress. I quickly texted Jason that I'm ready.

Jason looked so handsome. He wore a red plaid shirt with leather pants. He had his hair in a perfect quiff and as usual, the indoor sunglasses.

Jason's POV

I was speechless. Bridget looked stunning. "Babe...you look beautiful" I said while scanning her up and down. She blushed. "You don't look bad yourself" she told me while fixing my collar. I admit I look sexy as fuck.

"Let's go mah lady?" I asked smirking while faking a british accent. I had my arm out for her and she instantly linked our arms.

We got outside the car, parked outside the club. As I was about to walk, Bridget grabbed my arm. I turned around to look at her. "Jase, I'm a little scared. Last time I came to a club like this it ended up badly" she told him while fiddling with her fingers. I moved closer to her and tucked a strand of her hair behind her ear.

"Listen babygirl, You're here with me. Don't be scared, nobody will come near you but since this club is full of fucking pimps and I have my enemies everywhere I want you to stay close to me at all times. Don't talk to anyone. I'll have to introduce you to a couple of dudes but if you don't want to talk it's fine" I told her with a clenched jaw. She nodded. I pecked her lips and then held her hand. We started walking towards the club. The bouncer looked at me and said, "aye Jason wassup" We did the bro-fist and he opened the barrier for me coz I ain't waiting in no line.

I held onto Bridget's waist tight.

Bridget's POV

I met the smell of sweat, alcohol and sex. It made me want to throw up. The club was full of people. Old grandpa's were dancing with young girls. Sugar daddy, I thought. Girls were grinding on boys. It was all too...explicit. All eyes were on me, scanning me up and down. I think Jason noticed my discomfort because he started rubbing my back. I smiled at him. We finally made it to the VIP section. There were Ryan and Alex sitting on the table. "Yo bro" Jason greeted them. They both said me hey and I replied politely. I was sitting beside Jason, anxiously waiting for Gabi to come.

Not long after, a guy came and Jason stood up to meet him. I was about to stand up too but he didn't let me. The guy sat opposite us. "So, did you get the packet?" Jason asked while blowing the smoke out of his mouth and then he passed the blunt to the man. I didn't know Jason took weed. I made a disgusting face. I even hate Jason smoking cigarettes and weed is just too much for me. "150m dollars and it's at the old warehouse" The guy spoke. The meeting was getting too boring. I leaned my head on Jason's chest and took out my phone. Finally, Gabi and the group made it.

The guy left so it was only my group, Jason, Ryan, Alex and I. "Let's go down and dance with the rest" Gabi said. I instantly stood up. I told Gabi to say this. "Babe where are you going?" Jason questioned. "I wanna dance with you, come" I grabbed Jason's hand. He smirked and stood up. We were all downstairs. Jason was sitting on the bar stool while I was standing in between his legs. The rest were also sitting/standing. I turned around and leaned in to kiss Jason. It was a heated makeout session for sure. I grabbed his arm and took him to the dance floor and started grinding on him. I saw my dad's co-worker watching us. I smiled in success.

I was exhausted from all the dancing. "Jase lets gooo" I whined and he laughed. We were in the car and I was laughing like an idiot, "I can't believe how drunk Gabi got. I think I'm the only one who doesn't drink"

Jason smiled, "you're so innocent. That's one of the main reason why I fell for you" I giggled.

.
.
.
.
Author's note
Did you like this chapter? Please vote and comment x
Do you guys think Bridget's idea is going to work? Also, drama coming up x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

135K 5.4K 78
Jennifer was on her way to school one day when she came across America's Most Wanted, Jason McCann. After being kidnapped, will she hate him for the...
716K 11.9K 74
'This is 911, what's your emergency?' 'I-I've been kidnapped, ple-please help me, he's g-gonna be back soon-' 'Who?' 'J-Ja-Snn M-McK-aii-an' 'Sorry M...
128K 2.7K 60
Alex is a eighteen year who lives a normal life. Jason is worldwide criminal whose looking for love. When Jason kidnaps Alex, what will happen? Will...
42.9K 1.7K 38
After what went down last December Sophia's life is started to get back on track. Or so everyone thinks.... Sophia starts to feel like she's being wa...