Of JaeOh and her 7 Deadly Sin...

By JaeEmTee

Taemin Squad + Kang Daniel & Wanna One Fic. Pride, Greed, Lust, Envy, Gluttony, Wrath and Sloth. The 7 deadly... More

Characters & Prologue
1 Accident in Osaka
3 Smiles of Kang Daniel
4 Erotic turn Fear
5 Wanna One's dorm
6 Filming day
7 Invitation
8 Wanna One's event
9 Ugly feelings
10 Club can't handle them
11 First Date
12 Awkward
13 One Down
14 Ramyeon and Beer
15 The Unit Final Stage
16 Revelation
17 Deadly Gluttony of Kim Timoteo
18 Park Jimin's surprise
19 Deadly Lust of Kang Daniel
20 Running away
21 Deadly Envy of Ha Sungwoon
22 Plans
23 Caught in a lie
24 Deadly Sloth of Park Jimin

2 Taemin Squad back in Seoul

75 1 0
By JaeEmTee

"No oppa, I am perfectly fine. It is not really the fans' fault," Jaeoh spoke softly.

Taemin stirred in his sleep.

"No, you don't have to come. I will be back to Korea with Taemin oppa soon and I can come to see you after I return," Jaeoh continued quietly.

Taemin sat up and took a look at his Brown leather Sovil Titus watch which Jaeoh had bought for him as a gift for his birthday last year. In fact she bought each of them (Kai, Jimin, Sungwoon, Timoteo and Ravi) a similar Sovil Titus watch for all their birthdays last year.

Jaeoh had said that it kind of represents a family or squad item for the Taemin squad. Taemin had also bought her one last Christmas too since she is in fact his family.

2.35 am. Who could she be still talking to this late in the night? Taemin thought.

"Who are you speaking with Jaeoh ah?"

"Oppa? You are awake? I am sorry if I disturb your rest, I am talking to Ravi oppa. He is just checking on me after reading the articles online."

Taemin reached out his hand and gestured for Jaeoh to pass him the phone, "Yah Ravi! It is still so early in the morning, my baby sister needs her rest dude."

"Come on Taeminie. I was worried! You did not answered when I nor Moonkyu nor when Sungwoon called," Ravi retorted.

Did they called? Taemin thought. He must have been too busy and distracted about what was happening to have check his phone.

"Sorry dude, had to have some chat with my manager hyung and SHINee hyungs just now and was worried over Jaeoh. Meet up when we are back to Seoul?"

Ravi sighed over the phone, "Yea sure bro. Can you pass the phone back to my sweetie? Gotta tell her goodnight."

There with the Sweetie thing again. Taemin got a little annoyed, how many times must I tell Ravi to never call Jaeoh Sweetie?

"YAH RAVI! No more calling my baby sister your sweetie. Not cool dude and bye!"

Ravi voice continued over the phone but Taemin ended his call and smirked. Happy that he got back a little at Ravi for calling his baby sister 'Sweetie'.

Taemin pass Jaeoh her phone back and asked her to get some rest. She had whined about being cold and asked if Taemin could stay by her side till she falls asleep. He agreed and lay down beside her on the hospital bed and stroke her hair as she closed her eyes.

After awhile she had started snoring softly. Taemin look at her soft and delicate features and smile a little to himself, pleased that his baby sister is finally resting well.

My precious baby sister.

Taemin drifted in his thoughts for awhile and eventually fell asleep thinking about how he could protect his baby sister better next time.

5.30 A.M.

"Good morning everyone!"

A cheerful tenor voice filled the room. Kai sat up and tried to rub the tiredness from his eyes, "Why you waking us all up so early Jimin ah?"

"The nurse informed me that we could sign out and leave the hospital earlier to avoid more fans from crowding the hospital entrance later on. Seems like news and photos were captured of us coming into the hospital and some fans were waiting outside."

Aish. Another problem with the fans arises. Kai always understood that it was the fans whom played a big part in their idol life's success, but he wished in his heart that the minority of 24/7 stalking fans will at least give them privacy in times like these.

Kai nodded and procceded to wake both Taemin and Jaeoh up. He saw that they were sharing a bed with Jaeoh lying on the shoulder of Taemin.

Kai smiled, finding the scene cute and took a picture of it with his phone. They are already 25 and 22, but they still behaved the same way from when they were young kids.

Kai loves Jaeoh in the same way Taemin does, as a precious little sister ever since they met when Taemin and Kai were in elementary school.

Jimin had already bought some breakfast while the rest started washing up. They dig into their breakfast and shared about the camping fans outside of the hospital.

Taemin sling his arms around Jaeoh when he noticed that Jaeoh look down as they spoke.

"Sorry for all the trouble caused oppas."

Taemin, Kai and Jimin took turns to assure her that everything is ok. Jaeoh smiled a little seeing how her oppas were trying to make her feel better despite the trouble she had caused.

A nurse came into the room and informed them that an ambulance is ready to disguise then and their trip to the airport. She had also added that Taemin's manager had purchased the tickets last night, including for Jaeoh and Jimin.

Taemin felt lucky to have his manager hyung kind enough to help sort such personal things out for him. He made a mental note to thank him when he returns to Seoul.

All of them thanked the nurse and checked out of the hospital. Jaeoh could not walk and had to be on the wheel chair.

Kai and Jimin squabbled for a bit on who gets to push Jaeoh's wheelchair. Jimin ended up winning saying that since his hands are the smallest, he will be the most gentle pushing Jaeoh's wheelchair which caused all of them to burst out laughing.

The trip back to Seoul went smoothly except for a few fans that were camping at the airport for pictures.

Taemin brought Jaeoh home, got her to rest and decided to inform the squad in the group chat.

Kings of Dancers groupchat

Taemin: Guys we are home. I suppose if we want to meet it will be best to gather at my house tonight.

Jimin: Why don't we meet at the BBQ restuarant?

Taemin: You know that Jaeoh can't walk Jimin.

Ravi: I will come with food for all of us, time?

Jimin: Oh right hyung. I will come to your house tonight.

Taemin: How about 7 pm?

Ravi: Alright. Everyone please confirm your attendance so I can get the right amount of food.

Kai: Will be there.

Timoteo: Same here. Need any help Ravi? And Sungwoon? Will you be coming? Heard from Kai that Kang Daniel from your group is kind of responsible for Jaeoh's injury.

Ravi: What? Kang Daniel? How is he involved with my Sweetie?

Taemin: Yah Ravi! Jaeoh is not your sweetie! Talk later at my house bros.

Taemin kept his phone and went to check on Jaeoh. She must be tired from all that has happened.

Taemin left her door open in case if she wakes up and needed something. He head to his music room and started practicing some dance for SHINee's next comeback in 3 months time.

Time seems to pass by quickly as Taemin practiced. He heard pin numbers being punched in and saw Timoteo and Ravi closing the door as he step out of his room.

The Taemin squad is that close that they even share their home doorlock password with one another although Jimin always conveniently forgets the password.

"How is Jaeoh?" Timoteo started.

Taemin gestured for them to speak softly as Jaeoh is still asleep and told them that she needs to be on the wheelchair for awhile.

Timoteo pursed his lips, feeling bad that Jaeoh injured her leg.

"By the way Sungwoon replied about an hour ago that he is coming a little later cause of his schedule and he will be bringing a plus one," Ravi informed.

"Plus one?"

Timoteo nodded, "Yeap, he didn't say who. Jiminie guessed that it might be his new love interest or girlfriend but Sungwoon did not reply. Could be busy."

Taemin nodded in response and proceed to bath while both of them set up the table with food.

By the time Taemin got out of the bath room, all of the squad is present minus Sungwoon and his plus one.

"Can I wake Jaeoh up?" Jimin approached Taemin with pleading eyes.

"Sure Jimin, just be gentle with Jaeoh."

"Yay, you heard that Ravi hyung? I will be the one waking Jaeoh up!"

"No! I will be the one waking her Jiminie," Ravi retorted.

Jimin stuck out his tongue and ran towards Jaeoh's room with Ravi hot on his heels.

Taemin chuckled seeing how both of them acted. Just like kids snatching over a toy.

Ring diggy ding diggy ding ding ding (Yeap, doorbell set to Ring Ding Dong cause Taemin's baby sister loves it that much.)

The doorbell rang signalling the arrival of someone, probably Sungwoon and his girlfriend.

Taemin was confused why Sungwoon didn't punch in the pin number like the others but figured that he might have forgotten.

He approached the door just as Jimin and Ravi came out with Jaeoh yawning, apparently still tired. They sat at the table together with Moonkyu and Kai and started talking.

Taemin open the door and saw an exhausted Sungwoon standing alone with a bouquet of flowers in his hands.

"Where is your plus one?"

Sungwoon tilted his head a little towards the corridor, "He is coming, he is a little shy to be meeting lots of new people today."

He? Taemin had thought that Sungwoon was bringing his new girlfriend.

Shuffling sounds suddenly came from the corridor and what seems to be someone almost tripping.

A man taller than both Sungwoon and Taemin appeared in full black.

He has the same monolid eyes which Jaeoh had spoken about. Taemin realized that he is the same man in black whom collided with Jaeoh back in Japan.

The man in black removed his black cap and mask and started smiling sheepishly. His eyes almost disappeared, forming a line.

Taemin was a little stun to react but eventually allow space for the guests to enter.

"Hello everyone, hello Jaeoh!" Sungwoon annouced his arrival to the rest as he step in together with the man in black.

A moment of silence ensued when everyone look towards Sungwoon's plus one whom started bowing 90 degrees repeatedly to show his respect.

"Hi Sunbaenims and Taemin Sunbaenim's sister, I am Wanna One's Kang Daniel, nice to meet you!"

____

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

201K 19.3K 24
"๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™˜๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง๐™จ๐™š๐™ก๐™›, ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก. ๐™„ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฃ๐™– ๐™จ๐™š๐™š ๐™ž๐™ฉ" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
1.1M 38.3K 63
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
621K 18.7K 75
Hiraeth - A homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost pla...
616K 9.6K 88
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...