Secret [Yoonseok]

By moonlightknightelves

"Do you think it's amusing to kiss guys when you are drunk!" Hoseok yelled staring into Yoongi's eyes. Yoong... More

Chapter 1: Dorms
Chapter 2: Introduction
Chapter 3: New Years
Chapter 4: I'm sorry
Chapter 5: Anger
Chapter 6: Do you love me?
Chapter 7- Is it okay?
not a story update.
Chapter 8: Couple
Chapter 9: Will you still love me?
Chapter 10: Resolve
Chapter 11: I Need To Ask You Something
Chapter 12: It's okay
Chapter 13: Jikook
Chapter 14: Don't Belittle Me
Chapter 15: Sick of it
Chapter 16: One Night Stand
Chapter 18: Family

Chapter 17: Marry me?

3.7K 184 61
By moonlightknightelves

Early morning, the sun has risen and the air feels light. There is something weighing down Yoongi's arm. He looks to his side, its the love of his life, Hoseok. Yoongi's lips curled as he watched Hoseok sleep with his mouth slightly opened, breathing slowly and peacefully.

Last night Hoseok was upset about his live broadcast. Apparently some fans insisted for other members while he was on, and he ended up going into Yoongi's room. Knocking on the door, as as soon as Yoongi opened, Hoseok hugged Yoongi and told him his worries. That whole night they spent watching romantic animated movies, trying to cheer up Hoseok.

Now they were sleeping together, Yoongi happily watching Hoseok sleep. He needed to pee but he didn't want to wake Hoseok up, so he didn't move. Of course until he couldn't handle it anymore, Yoongi moved his arm slowly. At one point in the process he moved his arm to fast and ended up waking Hoseok up. 

Hoseok groaned, his eyes slightly opened, he tried to make out the figure.

"Sorry, baby. I didn't mean to wake you." Yoongi whispered.

In a half daze Hoseok grabbed Yoongi's arm, "Don't go. Stay with me."

"Babe, I need to pee. When I come back."

"No, Stay~" Hoseok whined.

"I'll stay... if you don't mind me peeing in the bed." Yoongi said.

Hoseok stayed silent for a short while, then let go of Yoongi's hand. Yoongi hurriedly went to the restroom to handle his business.  Once he got out he saw Hoseok back into his deep sleep once again. Silently Yoongi got onto the bed, laying beside Hoseok spooning him. They needed to get up to go to the rehearsals for the concert that is in two days. It wasn't anything long they just needed to practice a bit then they had the rest of the afternoon to hang out and chill.

Yoongi fell asleep hugging hoseok tightly. About thirty minutes went by when an alarm went off, waking up Yoongi and Hoseok from their peaceful slumber. After a few minutes of the annoying alarm blasting, Hoseok was the first one to rise up from the bed and turn it off. He then turned around and softly shook Yoongi's shoulder.

"I'm going to kill you..." Yoongi growled

Hoseok bursted into laughter, "Woah~ Scary!" he exclaimed,"Yoongi get up, we need to get ready for rehearsals." he added while pulling off the blanket Yoongi was sleeping with.

"NO!" Yoongi barked pulling for blanket from Hoseok covering his cold body. Hoseok needed a moment to recover, he had just seen Yoongi with only some boxers on.

"P-please get up?" Hoseok stuttered.

"I don't want to!"

"Hyung! Get up!" Hoseok whined shaking Yoongi quite fiercely, "Get up for Army!"

Yoongi quickly rose up from the bed, and moaned whilst he was stretching. He drowsily looked at Hoseok and was about to say something but changed his mind and decided not to.

Hoseok took notice of this and became curious,"Were you about to say something?"

Yoongi became unnoticeably flustered, "No, it's nothing... It's to embarrassing to say out loud."

Hoseok smiled even more intrigued,"Just say it."

"No, I don't want too!" Yoongi pouted.

Hoseok didn't want to push any further as he didn't want Yoongi to feel pressured. Though he did feel sort of disappointed. "Alright time to get dressed, we don't want to be late for Army now do we?"

Yoongi this time didn't object and swiftly at up on the bed. Sitting down looking at the ground, he took a deep breath and finally got on his feet and walked to his luggage and started to get dressed.

"I'm going to go see if the others are awake and check on how the staff is doing." Hoseok said.

Early mornings Yoongi usually didn't have the energy to even speak so he just gave a slight nod.

Hoseok also wanted to talk to Jimin about his confession to Yoongi. He never had the right opportunity to talk to him but now he wanted to clear things up, and also to sort of tell tell him to back off.

He walked down the hall and walked down the stairs to the floor below. He walked half the length of the hallway and stopped at Jimin's door. He began to knock, there was no response. He knocked again, still no response.

"They haven't woken up yet?" Hoseok questioned. He leaned closer to the door, he assumed correctly as he could hear semi loud snores coming from inside the room. He knocked one last time before mid knock Jungkook opened the door quietly.

"Hyung?" Jungkook said from inside a dark room, rubbing his squinted eyes softly.

Hoseok became confused as to why Jungkook was in Jimin's room but didn't question him about it.

"Get up and get ready to go to rehearsal."

Jungkook groaned in displeasure, he wanted to sleep a little but more. He left the door open, so Hoseok could get in if he pleased, and went to wake up Jimin.

"Hyung, wake up. It's time to get ready to go to rehearsals." Jungkook immediately said upon his Hyung opening his eyes. He made sure Jimin was fully wake before he dismissed himself and to Hoseok said, "I'm going to go our room to get ready,  bye Hyung."

Just as he was walking out Hoseok asked, "Jungkook, could you wake up the other members as well?"

Jungkook gave a nod and closed the door behind him. He could sence the Hyungs needed time to talk so he left it at that and diligently did as he was told.

Jimin rubbed his eyes, slowly making out who was in the room,"Hoseok?" He questioned as soon as his vision became clear, "What are you doing here?" he added.

"I need to talk to you about your confession to Yoongi."

"Oh! Hyung I'm sorry about that, if I would of known you guys were dating I would of never catched feelings in the first place."

With that unexpected response Hoseok replied with,"It's okay, I also wanted to apologize about that time I might of seemed rude. I... I don't know. I should of never acted like that. I'm sorry."

"It's okay, I came on to your lover. It was out of line and I would of probably reacted the same."

"Also are you and Jungkook.... Together?"

"What?! No, why do you ask?"

"He opened the door to your room so I was confused."

"He got lonely being in his room alone." Jimin laughed remembering the cute maknae calling him in the middle of the night asking him what he was doing. Then as the conversation progressed Jimin asked if Jungkook wanted to sleep with him since he kept saying he was lonely.

Hoseok laughed as well hearing the story and imagining the while situation,"Our maknae is cute isn't he?"

"Yeah he is." Jimin said as he was getting up to get ready to get dressed.

"Well I'll leave you to get ready." Hoseok walked to the door, leaving and closing the door behind him.

He went back to the Yoongi's room and found Yoongi in bed, dressed and on his phone.

"Honey I'm home!" Hoseok joked.

Yoongi looked up at Hoseok and smiled, "Hi baby. Welcome back."

Hoseok blushed, he didn't expect Yoongi to go along with it. It sort of felt like if they were a married couple.

Yoongi smirked, "Oh! You're turning red like a tomato!"

"You did that on purpose didn't you! You're so mean teasing me that way!" Hoseok complained jumping on to Yoongi who was laying down on the bed and kissing him on the cheek.

"You're heavy!!" Yoongi whined

"This is your punishment for teasing me!"

Hoseok got off Yoongi and allowed him to breath once again, Hoseok stared at Yoongi's beautiful pale face in awe "Will you marry me someday?" The question just bursted out of nowhere and after asking it Hoseok felt self-conscious and embarrassed.

"Hmmm...  I don't know, I need to think about it." Yoongi responded

Hoseok became shocked and quite saddedned by the response, but he could understand why. He looked up as Yoongi and saw a smirk on his face. He was teasing him once again," You just love bullying me don't you!" Hoseok exclaimed pinching Yoongi's cheeks

"Of course. But I would love to marry you someday, honey." Yoongi said flustered and extremely happy.

____

A/N

Thank you for supporting my story!

I know it's been a long wait. I wanted to give your hearts a rest from sad, depressing chapters lol

Hope you enjoy also Please give me feed back on the story, I want to improve my writing and story.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.5K 484 41
When Danbi meets Yoongi, they become friends very fast. While spending time with each other, they both develop feelings for the other. There's only o...
18.7K 1.2K 32
Summary: Confirming you were dating the famous Min Suga of BTS, you knew you were bound to make some enemies. But what you didn't expect was to be cu...
10.7K 524 10
After four years of being in a relationship, Yoongi and Jimin start to drift apart. Yoongi starts working nonstop and meets Hoseok, his new coworker...
3.9K 209 14
*This story is fiction. All situations and the story line are made up for fictional purposes* You and Yoongi have been dating for several years now...