Perfect Two (MiChaeng)

By michaeng101

Son Chaeyoung, a rich kid whose father is a CEO of a Big company... Chaeyoung is a well known bully in their... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Cp.31 (Past with her)
Cp.32

Chapter 3

7K 196 278
By michaeng101

No one's POV
"Arasso If I guess it right lend me 100,000₩ okay?" Chaeyoung said and Jihyo agreed.

Chaeng & Jeong ordered the food while Dahyun was calling someone.
The two girls were at their table playing their phone.

"Hey Chaeng I think you are falling inlove with the transferee girl?" Jeong said.

"Maybe." Chaeng replied

"Chaeng you are a bully and a playboy, don't fall inlove." Jeong said

A few minutes

Their food arrived

"Thank you for the food!" They all said.

Chaeyoung who was busy looking at Mina's pretty face. Mina caught him and his face turned red.

'Wth?' Mina speaking to herself silently.

They finished their food and chaeng ask for the bill.

"Here is the bill sir" the waiter handed the bill.

Total: 120,000₩

He remembered that if Jihyo likes the food he ordered Jihyo will lend him 100,000₩.

Jihyo liked the food.

"Yah Jihyo where is my 100,000₩?"Chaeng asked Jihyo

"Here" Jihyo replied

They left the restaurant and they were full. They go back to Their school and Chaeng suddenly realized Tzuyu was missing.

"Where is yoda?" Chaeng asked Jeong

"Idk maybe she skipped"Jeong replied.

"Oh." Chaeng said

They were at their first subject in the afternoon but suddenly the Principal announced that there will be no class this afternoon.

"Tzuyu made a great choice." Chaeng said.

"Yeah let's hang out a bit." Jihyo said while Mina is with her.

"What is that girl doing there? Aren't she scared that she is with the three bullies? Good luck to her." Someone was gossiping Chaeng heard that but he ignored it.

They were siting on the bench but Jeong Dahyun and Jihyo went to a food stand. Chaeng and Mina were sitting There.

A while later Chaeng broke the silence.

"Hey uhh, you know umm You're pretty." His face turned red while smiling at Mina.

"Um Thanks." Mina smiled too.

"You know? Lately when I met you my heart beats crazy. I didn't know why." Chaeng said bravely.

Mina was shocked at what Chaeng told her. She couldn't speak.

"Oh" Mina said.

3 hours passed by

Jeong Dahyun and Jihyo came back.

"Where the hell did you go?" Chaeng asked.

"Sorry there were some intertainin——" Jihyo was about to say something but she saw her brother looking at her like he is going to kill her for being too long.

Chaeng called their driver to pick them up and he told the driver to bring the 5 seater car.

Chaeng hang up. He was signaling Jihyo to ask Mina where does she lives. To bring Mina home.

"Mina where do you live?" Jihyo asked Mina.

"At—— oh no need" mina replied smiling.

"Oh okay then we'll get going" jihyo replied.

"Annyeong!" Mina said

Inside the car. Jeong and Dahyun didn't join Chaeng and Jihyo to go home.

A while later
"Sir,why did you tell me to bring a 5 seater car when it's just you and your sister?" The driver said.

"Nah, I thought Jeong and Min- I mean Dahyun will join us to go home" Chaeng replied.

Jihyo was asleep because she is tired.

30 minutes later

They have arrived at home

Chaeng saw his father talking to a girl.

His father was telling the girl to take care of his son and daughter.

"Oh son, this is Sana she will be the one to take care of you for a month. Im going somewhere." His father told chaeng.

" mkaay." Chaeng said.

"Hello." Sana Said while smiling at Chaeng.

Chaeng ignored her.

"He is always like that." Jihyo said who just woke up and get out of the car.

An hour later

Chaeng called Jeong to go and hang out.

*on the phone

Chaeng: "aye let's hang out. Bring dahyun with you. Bring your Lambo too, Coz I'm bringing my ferrari. K?"

Jeong: "Ok meet us at the park where we are this afternoon. Bye."

Chaeng was on the garage but a voice caught his attention.

"Where are you going?" Jihyo said.

"At the park, just go back to your room and sleep." Chaeng told Jihyo to go back.

"You're so mean!" Jihyo replied.

As Chaeng was getting inside his Ferrari. Jeong called him.

*on the phone.

Jeong: where the hell are you?!

Chaeng: Coming. Just wait wth.

Jeong: If you are still not here for 10 minutes we will leave.

Chaeng: ok.

*phone call ended.

Chaeng started the engine and drove to his destination.

Few minutes later he saw Mina sitting at the bus stop.

He then opened the window and gestured Mina to come in. Mina had no choice, then she jumped in.

"Where are you going?" Chaeng asked Mina.

"To the park." Mina replied.

Chaeng drove but stopped by a traffic light. He then looked at Mina. Mina was confused so she looked at Chaeng too.

Both were looking at each other. Mina felt that Chaeng is going closer to her as if he want to kiss Mina.

"I like you." Chaeyoung said and his face turned red. Mina was silent.

He was going to kiss Mina but interrupted by a honk.

"Hey the lights are now green!" A lady yelled at Chaeng.

Then he drove as fast as he can because he will be a dead meat if he will be late.

They have arrived at the park. Mina was about to open the door but stopped by the voice of Chaeng.

"Hey" Chaeng grabbed Mina's wrist and he pulled her closer to him. And Chaeng Crashed his lips to Mina. He gave Mina a french kiss. Mina kissed him back.

They broke the kiss to catch some air.

"I really want you to be Mine." Chaeng said to Mina.

Mina smirked and pulled Chaeng closer to her and she kissed Chaeng so hard that she dont want to let Chaeng go.

"I want you to be mine too." Mina replied.

"Then today is our first." Chaeng said to Mina while smirking.

To be continued.

Hey guys! The one who is reading this. Every weekdays I will just update every evening. And during WEEKENDS I will do a lot of chapters as much as I can do. Thank you for reading!

              Vote & Comment
                       🤙😬

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.3K 154 10
A college student, Son Chaeyoung is the smartest girl in the university. A lot of students adored and envy her because of her perfect grades. Not unt...
122K 2.9K 52
"I hate you then I love you. It's like I want to throw you off a cliff, and then rush to the bottom to catch you" Y/N is a young, introverted, tsunde...
5.7K 245 15
Myoui Mina,a very popular CEO of Myoui Entertainment,people always think she's cold and that's true but if she's with her seven friends,she's a softi...
118K 3.8K 53
Y/n L/n, born in America, a huge Kpop fan, going into her 2nd year of high school (freshman in Korea). Her family needing money, decided she would be...