Nymphadora Potter

By AlexisPease

Harry Potters older sister is Handed off to Nymphadora Tonks or Tonks by Dumbledore. Read the story for more... More

Nymphadora Potter
Life with Tonks
Hogwarts
First week at hogwarts
Quidditch
my boyfriend
Infected with the love bug
Not the normal night that I like
The test
The House of my little brother
Our journey
The Family that lives together dies together
NOTE

The Answer

274 7 0
By AlexisPease

Fyi they are not actuly in engaged it is a promise ring they will be acutly engaged at the end of their schooling.*******************************************

As I stood thing about what to say I looked down at his nervous face. I could tell he was worried about my answer which I knew was a yes, so I took all the courage that I could muster and say " Yes Senus.". He then released a breath I knew he was holding then stood up and kissed/ snogged for a minute and then said " I will make our time together wonderful and romantic". We then checked out and used the floo network to get home. When I returned home Tonks was not home so I believe she was out at work. When I entered the kitchen to grab a snake I saw a note it read " Nymph, if you return before I get off of work have the house elf make you dinner then I need you to go over to the weasly's, Mrs. Weasly knows that you are coming over you will be over there until tomorrow cause I an working late bring the house elf with you. Love Tonks". I called the house elf to begin making dinner while she made it I went up and packed my bag with my broomstick. Once, she finished making dinner I wolfed it down then had the house elf clean up then I told her that we are going to the weasly's for the night she said yes mistress then we were there.

$$$$$¢$$$$$$$$$$$$¢$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Well watt do u think the story will go on 4 awhile so keep reading, becoming fans and liking sorry abOut not updating sooner but just got near wifi so until tomorrow mayb.

AP <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

348K 9.8K 52
what happened when the biggest mafia in the world hid his real identity and married an innocent, sweet girl?
39K 1.7K 18
"Show me somethin' different once, I come from where there's no love." COPYRIGHT 23. #1 ATLANTA 05/01/2024 πŸ†
47.9K 1.2K 72
Harry Potter x female reader °。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。 Cedric Diggory has a younger sister named Y/n and she's starting her fourth year at Hogwarts. H...
77.2K 3.3K 176
This story follows the early life of James also known by his street name Headshot or Shooter. James had an extremely rough childhood, one that turned...