Im Not Like The Rest, Harry S...

By whoooopdeedoo

After Skylar Cowell's mother died, her father turned into the opposite of who he used to be. After some horri... More

Im Not Like The Rest, Harry Styles-1
Meeting Someone New-2
A Day With The Boys -3
One Month Later - 5
I Think I Want To Be More Than Friends With Him- 6
A Day At The Beach-7
Update In My Relationship Status-8
Talk Time -9
Theres Always Two Sides To A Person-10
Too forgiving-11
I Can't Believe I Like Harry-12
The Past Is The Past So Enjoy Right Now-13
Plan Gone Wrong-14
Look For Signs-15
Time To Go To Hawaii-16
idk a name for this chapter-17
A Little Flirt, A Little Tease-18
Do Something With Your Feelings Alright?-19
Finally-20
Feelings and Kissing-21
What Do You Want For Your Birthday?-22
Happy Birthday, Love-23
Discussing Things And A New Challeng-24
Make Him Want You-25
Bye Bye Hawaii Hello Public-26
We Can Make It work-27
Back To School-28
I Don't Want To Keep Too Much From Him-29
Two Weeks Without Harry?!-30
Talking About Eddy-31
Welcome Back Harry-32
Talking and Forgiving-33
Not Fully Forgiven-34
Friends Again But Come On Tour With Us-35
Date Before The Tour-36
STOP EDDY YOU'RE RUINING EVERYTHING-37
Can't Stay Mad-38
Phone Calls-39
Closer To Seeing Harry-40
New Years-41
After Party-42
Losing the best thing-43
Talking about thingss-44
He Needs To Earn Her Trust-45
An Explanation-46
Skylars Dad's House-47
Perfect morning??-48
Eventful Day-49
Car Rides and a Fancy Hotel Room-50
Next Day, Cheeky Talks-51
Elevator Arguments but True Love-52
Back To The Boys-53
Beaches, showers and Harry Styles-54
Police Officers and Bad Day-55
Walks and Talks-56
Pranking The Pranksters-57
Date-58
Last day-59
Back Home-60
He's Not Talking To Me-61
I Still Love You- 62

Bonding Time- 4

117K 1.7K 326
By whoooopdeedoo

Harry’s POV

“Hey Simon.... what? Yah she was here and she left a while ago too.... Mmhm, don’t worry; I’m sure she’s out with her friend... His names Eddy... No I don’t know him... Simon calm down, don’t worry I’ll go look for her...okay bye.” I said.

                Simon called me and explained that Skylar hasn’t gone home yet. Right now it’s already 9:00pm. Its pitch black out and I just know that she must have gotten lost trying to walk home. Why am I such an idiot? I shouldn’t have let her walk home. I shouldn’t have made things so weird when she was over either. If it wasn’t for me then she would be safe at home right now. I don’t know why I told Simon that she was probably out with that Eddy kid. But I don’t know why but a spring of jealousy came out when she told me who he was.

                I threw on my shoes, and grabbed a jacket and went to my car. It couldn’t be that hard to find her right? She couldn’t have gone too far. But last time she walked to the other side of town, so there’s always the chance of finding her at an odd place.

                I started driving for about half an hour and I couldn’t find her. I tried calling her cell phone but it went straight to voicemail, which meant that her battery must have died and she can’t really contact anyone. But suddenly my phone rang.

“Hello?” I said answering the unknown number.

“Hi, Harry?” The voice said, which sounded kind of like Skylar’s.

“Skylar is that you? Where the hell are you? Simon is worried sick!”

“Yah I figured, but could you come pick me up, I got lost and my battery died and I couldn’t really call anyone, I’m at the Corner Street Bar,” she said, as I made my way there.

I called Simon and told him that I found her, that he shouldn’t be worried and that she’s fine. I also told him not to get too mad at her because it wasn’t her fault. After a 10 minute drive I finally reached the bar and she headed to the car.

“Hey,” She said as she sat in the seat next to me, “Sorry about getting everyone worried. I just got lost, and my phone died and I couldn’t find anywhere to go because everything was closed and then I walked past here and-”

I stopped her from talking with a laugh “You don’t need to explain yourself, I get it you got lost, it’s no big deal” I said trying to get her not too scared.

“Well thanks for getting me, I wasn’t sure if Simon was busy or something,”

“Yah, it’s alright, but next time let one of us drive you home, okay?” I said smiling at her. She smiled back at me, which made my heart pound, it finally seems like she’s getting more comfortable with me, that’s always a good sign right?

“Well, I like walking around!” She said while laughing, “But fine, next time I’ll get someone to drive me.”

“Also, you should start charging your phone more often, it would help too.” I said.

She shook her head while smiling, “I’ll remember that too,”

                After driving for a couple of minutes I finally pulled up to her house, I could tell she was nervous. She knew that Simon would probably get mad at her, but she seems a little too worried. Simon will probably just tell her not to do it again, I’m actually positive he will. But she just looks like she’s expecting a lot worse and I know Simon, and he isn’t all that scary, the boy’s and I have done way worse, and his punishments were nothing.

“You shouldn’t be worried,” I said to her while she looked up at me with worried eyes.

“I know, but it’s like, I’ve been here for a week and I’m already getting him worried and mad.”

“If you want, I can come down with you, and stay over for a bit, Simon won’t mind,” I said convincingly.

“You don’t have to if you don’t want to...” She said trailing off.

“It’s not a problem,” I said as I pulled the keys out of the ignition and headed towards the door. I stepped in first saying ‘hi’ as Simon came to the door, Skylar behind me.

“Are you staying over?” He asked, with an eyebrow raised.

“Just for a bit if you don’t mind,”

“Not a problem.” He said as he looked to Skylar and said, “We’ll talk later, okay?”

“Yah,” She answered, a little scared, but I don’t understand why, he really isn’t a bad guy.

“You two have fun,” He said as he walked off.

“So what do you want to do?” I asked,

“We can walk around outside,” She suggested as I nodded in agreement and headed out the door.

We started walking when she asked “So... How long have you and the others been in the band for?”

“It’s been a bit over a year now, but it honestly feels like forever.”

“So what’s it like being famous and all? Is it weird?” She questioned,

“Well at first, it was weird because all of a sudden, random groups of mainly girls would just run of to you screaming, and they would beg for a picture or autograph, but then you get used to it. But the paparazzi is something I’ll never get used to,” I said honestly, they can be annoying.

“I don’t know if I could ever live life like that, being constantly followed around by people, you know?”

“I know exactly what you mean,” I said as we continued walking. We walked up to a swing set at the park and each to a seat.

“So, let me ask you a few things,” I said again.

“Go ahead,” She said looking at the ground.

Before I could even think about what I was going to say I said “Do you have a boyfriend?” and I could tell that she was surprised by my question when her eyes looked surprised and somewhat shocked.

“No, I don’t...” She said

“Well, are you interested in anyone?” I honestly couldn’t be making things more awkward, but I wanted to know, maybe she is starting to maybe like me, maybe she’ll open up.

“Well not really, I did just move here and I only know a few people.” She said as she continued swinging.

“Makes sense,” I said trying to keep the conversation going. I’m glad we can talk a lot easier now.

                We continued talking and laughing for about 45 minutes until she said she should probably start to get home. She didn’t want Simon to get too mad at her for being out too long, so I walked her home.

“Well that was fun,” I said as I was at her door step.

“Yah, it was” She said smiling at me. “Well I better go,”

“Yah, I’ll see you soon okay?” I asked as she nodded, and I leaned in for a hug, which she hugged back in surprise.

“Bye,” I said as I made my way to the car and my way home.

Skylar’s POV

                I was surprised that he hugged me. I know it’s just a friendly thing to do but I just thought he was going to wave or something. But I’m glad we did because, I guess that would mean we were friends right?

                I was a little scared when I walked into the house. When I was backing home in America, my dad would go too far extents when I was home later than he wanted me to be home. I know Simon is a good person, but what if? What if there’s a part of my dad in Simon?

“Sky, could you come in the kitchen please?” I heard Simon say as I shut the door. I didn’t answer but I just made my way to the kitchen.

“You got me really worried,” He said leaning against the counter.

“I know, and I’m really sorry, it’s just, I got lost and my battery died, and there weren’t any stores nearby and I couldn’t find a way to contact anyone... and I’m really sorry.” I said quickly, shaking a bit now would be the time that my dad would hit me or kick me.

“It’s alright; you don’t need to be sorry, just next time, don’t walk.”

“I promise I won’t” I said, relieved.

“Well I’m off to bed now, g’night.”

“Night,” I said as I went to my room.

                When I went into my room, I decided to search up the band. If I have to hang out with them, I might as well be able to know a bit about them right. After googling them for about an hour, it seems like Harry is more of the charmer, the guy who always gets the girl, and the guy who seems to always be playing around with the girls and not to be rude, but it doesn’t surprise me.

                Louis seems to be the one who’s more of the comedian in the group. He seems to be fuller of life and more of the person you can talk to. Niall seems to be the hungry one and the more, cuddly one? I think that best describes it. Liam seems to be the more mature one in the group who knows his standards. And lastly Zayn seems like the so called ‘bad boy’ of the group, even though I think there’s more to him than just that.

 ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yes I know this was a super short chapter. But next chapter will be a lot longer and a lot better, I PROMISE!

update= sooner than u think....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 99 16
Evelyn and her family takes a trip to London, and London isn't so far from home, you see her parents are cheep. But when her parents leave for home t...
32.2K 270 20
Imagine if your parents dumped you off at your Uncle's house for the summer. Surprise, Surprise! Uncle Tim lives in England with one of the biggest b...
7.1K 30 24
Laura's uncle is the one and only Simon Cowell. when her and her friend Sarah go over to London from Australia so they can get help by Uncle Si to st...
32.8K 232 18
When Maddie's life takes an unexpected turn, she is forced to go live in London with an old friend. She finds her self falling in love with his best...