Her Alpha

Od blehaaa

*COMPLETED* Rose Ivy Lawrence. She becomes an omega for something she didn't do, and faces two months of tort... Více

Excerpt
Chapter 1: First Day
Chapter 2: The Hospital?!
Chapter 3: Punishment
Chapter 4: Life in the Cells
Chapter 5: Collar
Chapter 6: Alpha Eric
Chapter 7: The Hospital. Again.
Chapter 8: Alpha's Beliefs
Chapter 9: The View
Chapter 10: Be Yourself
Chapter 11: Jealousy at its Finest
Chapter 12: Challenging Camry
Chapter 13: Alpha's Lies
Chapter 15: Escape
Chapter 16: Her Escape
Chapter 17: Finding Rose
Chapter 18: Werewolf Galore
Chapter 19: Drew
Chapter 20: Another Fricking Alpha
Chapter 21: Mate!
Chapter 22: Night Wolf
Chapter 23: Cole's Decision
Chapter 24: Inner Turmoil
Chapter 25: Alicia and the Kiss
Chapter 26: He's Mine
Chapter 27: Don't Play with the Wolf
Chapter 28: My Alpha
Chapter 29: F*cked Up
Chapter 30: Luna Night Wolf
Chapter 31: His End
Chapter 32: Filling the Emptiness
Epilogue

Chapter 14: Death and Mistakes

18.1K 634 30
Od blehaaa

Alpha Eric POV:

There's something wrong with me. I don't know why I'm doing all this. I'm not even going to try to blame this on anything but myself. What the hell is wrong with me, how could I do all this? To her, to my mate. I'm sitting in the waiting room, but I don't deserve to be here. All I do is make promises that I go against. I committed myself to protecting her, but I hurt her. Damon, fucking Damon, protected her and I'm indebted to him. I got so jealous seeing them holding hands.

Why wouldn't she want him though? He wasn't behind her abuse, he wasn't the one who lied to her and didn't save her. He's not the one who always drives her to the point of death.

Rose, my mate, my beautiful mate. What have I done? I've done everything, but nothing.

The doctor walks out, his face unreadable, and is quick to state her condition when he sees the pain and fury on my face. "She's going to be alright. She did die momentarily due to the tremendous amount of force that she went through in her current weak state, but we were able to revive her. For her safety, Alpha, we will have to ask her to stay here for the next week as she recovers."

I give a slow nod, knowing that I have no choice. She is not safe with me. She died! She almost died! I hate myself, and something cold grips me as my wolf howls inside, in pain.  

The doctor takes a deep breath. "Please remain calm Alpha. She is now awake, but she has requested that she has no visitors."

My heart breaks more as my wolf and I whimper in unison, but I understand. She hates me, and she always will. I don't deserve her as a mate.

All I can do is turn around, and walk back home.

Rose POV

"He has left now," the doctor tells me as he smiles at me. I nod, siletnly thanking him.

One week, and I'll be strong enough to leave. How am I going to get so strong so quickly? My death... was interesting. 

I met someone. 

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

136K 2.4K 34
{Under editing} {Originally written in 2015} He had anger coursing through his veins and poison in his voice. She had playfulness in her soul and ch...
232K 6.5K 33
FORGIVENESS is the best form of love... it takes a strong person to say SORRY and an even stronger person to FORGIVE... ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~...
1.4M 35.8K 37
*not edited* The prophecy says that every thousand years, Alpha twins would be born. They would share the same mate and share the Alpha power equall...
9.7M 331K 46
(Completed) My back ran into the wood door as he held my arms at my side, my breath heavy and my knees weak. "Say it." He demanded. I shook my...