My One And Only

By delena_lover7

Eva Benett always had a thing with adventures;she loved travelling,having fun and most of all...being in love... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
just a quick update!!
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22

Part 23

2.3K 40 24
By delena_lover7

A/N: I changed Eva's job because I think that it suited her better working in a company that publishes books. Anyways,enjoy reading.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*2 months later*
On September 9th,I brought in my new appartment the last large box which included my books and I had written on it that it was extra fragile because I am extra careful with my books or any kind of book.

At the same time,my mum was in the kitchen organizing the kitchen tools and my dad, Ashton and Nate were bringing my new bed inside. I couldn't believe that I would be living in the appartment of my dreams;after the last school fiesta,I talked to my parents about this place and they were actually amused by the way I was describing it like I couldn't live without it. When I brought them there their reaction was similar to mine when I first saw it and without any hesitation agreed. And after all the paper works it was finally mine.

2 hours later,they were finished with the bed which needed to be put together and we were all eating in my kitchen,talking about general stuff,like my school subject or about this new restaurant that opened in my hometown and that we had to visit it.

At 5:30 my family decided that it was time to go back home and let me settle in. Then I kissed them goodbye and I was left alone with Nate.

He was sitting in one of the two couches in the living room and was scrolling through his phone. I sat next to him as excited as a kid on Christmas.

"I'm not even going to ask you how you feel." He said and I laughed.

"I don't believe that it's that obvious!"

He rose his eyebrows. "Are you kidding me?" We both laughed and I kissed his cheek.

"Thank you." I said and he shifted dramatically.

"You haven't stopped thanking me since the day that your parents agreed to rent this appartment for you! I think it's time to stop."

"Well if it wasn't for you,I don't know where I would be staying right now. Probably in an ugly,half ready place which would've made my heart break!" I know I looked like a drama queen,but I was way more happy than needed about living by myself and I wanted everyone to know. I'm such a bitch

"I know that,I've heard you saying it at least ten times a day." He kissed my temple and then brushed my lips with his thumb.

"Now,is there anything else we need to do in here?" He said and got up,which made me get up and turn around and see if I had anything still packed but me being a control freak had everything in its place.

"Uh,I think not."

"Finally" he said and after picking me up bridal style he led us to my bedroom and threw me on top of my bed. Then he got on top of me and kissed me gently.

"Welcome home baby."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It was past eleven pm and Nate was ready to go back to his appartment and we were standing close  to each other at my door.

"So tomorrow we're going out for lunch,right?"

"Yes." We were staring at each other and I decided to kiss him. He instantly placed his hands on my lower back and deepened the kiss. He tasted like beer and cigarettes,a taste that drove me insane every time I was around him. And about his perfume;since the first day I met him,I remember the same smell poking in my nose,Invictus by Paco Rabanne.

Soon I did a step back but he still held me still by my waist. He put my bottom lip between his and then pecked my lips one last time.

"I wish I could stay..." He said and I whined. I had thought about us staying together the last night before University started,but he had to deal with a family business.

"Me too." I said and played with the hem of his T-shirt. It was the T-shirt he gave me the first night we had sex and I never gave it back to him. Instead,I've been using it as a night cloth.

Then he hugged me and kissed the top of my head.

"Anyway,I should go now...goodnight angel,I love you."

I smiled."I love you more." After that he got in the elevator and I closed the door.

Now it's just me.

I was ready to lock the door and turn the lights off and head to my bedroom when door was knocked.

I opened without asking who it was because I thought that I would face Nate again,but it was the guy I met the day Nate had planned to go house hunting with me.

"Oh! Hi." I said a bit awkward and knowing that I was only wearing a semi long-for my height- T-shirt.

"Hi,I live on the fifth floor. My name is-"

"Jake,right? I remember you." Then he realized how a stranger would know him and laughed.

"Oh now I remember! Eva,right?" I nodded and waited for him to tell whatever it was he wanted.

"Well I somehow locked myself out of my place and I also forgot my phone. Do you have Fredd's phone number so that I could ask him to give me his spare key?"

"Of course! Come in!" He passed me and when he got in,he commented about the living room and how much he liked it. I thanked him and told him to sit wherever he wanted to. I by the way,was trying to make my T-shirt longer,by pulling on the end of it.

"Uh,you'ld you like anything to drink?" I said and he raised an eyebrow.

"What do you have to offer?" We both laughed and then I talked while I was heading to my kitchen to see what I actually had to offer him.

"Well I have Coca Cola,beer and orange juice." Then I remember that Jade brought me an apple vodka and I instantly opened a drawer.

"Oh I also have vodka if you want." His eyes light up and he approached me.

"Oh I would use some right now!" I laughed again and I poured some in a glass. I made a shot for myself and then we drank them.

"I needed that." Jake said and I nodded,agreeing with his comment.

"Can you call Fredd now?"

"Of course!" I said and went to my bedroom to grab my phone,and while I was there,I wore the first pair of shorts I could find.

When I came back in the living room where Jake was,I found Fredd's number and then called him and passed my phone to Jake. Jake explained him what happened and Fredd said that he'd be there in less than twenty minutes.

Twenty minutes passed by quick with Jake talking to me about himself and we agreed that tomorrow morning we will go together in our classes since we will be studying the same subject.

My door was knocked again and this time I knew who it was. So I opened the door quickly with Jake following me. Fredd went upstairs before Jake and when I was ready to close the door,Jake turned around and said:

"Oh and don't worry about your T-shirt being short. I'm gay by the way." I felt my cheeks heating up and I just nodded and looked down. When I closed the door,I couldn't stop laughing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The next day passed quickly. Jake and I attended at the classes even though he suggested that we shouldn't go because it was one of his rituals to not go at the first day of school but I kindly denied,saying that I was too excited not to go. Then he offered to go and buy us some food but I had promised Nate to have lunch together. He nodded and said that he would wait for me until Nate arrives.

When Nate's car parked on the front road,he seemed annoyed by some guy standing next to me. So he got out of the car and approached me. He kissed my cheek and placed his right hand on my waist.

"Ready to go?" He said and looked at Jake.

"Uh yeah. This is Jake by the way. Jake this is my boyfriend Nate." They shook hands even though they had met,which I reminded to them and they agreed in knowledge.

We got in the car and Nate said they he was planning on taking us in a restaurant in front of the harbor.

We sat and he insisted on asking me about my first day of University.

We returned back to my appartment and Nate said that he would stay the night,to which my heart flattered.

I got in the bathroom and filled the bathtub with water. When it filled at least 3,5/4 of the bathtub I got in and asked him to join me and of course he did.

I sat on his lap and tried not to touch his manhood,even though I'd love to. He placed his hands on my hips and brought my head close to his,and after a sexy state of his,he kissed me. The kiss was passionate and he bit my lower lip,asking for access in my mouth and I accepted by opening it slowly and felt his tongue massaging mine,in a slow tempo. Then he removed his lips from mine and started placing kisses all over my neck,finding quickly my quick spot. With a sudden move he got up carefully from the bottom of the tub and placed me between the wall and him,making me look taller than him.

At first he thrusted his middle finger inside me and quickly earned my moans wispering in my ear how tight I was and how much he wanted to fuck me at first slowly and then so hard that the whole neighborhood would hear me. When I was about to come,he pulled out his fingers and put me down. He got out of the tub searching for his pants and when he found them,he pulled out of his wallet a condom. Then he came back in and placed me in the position I was before. He teared open the condom and after asking me if I was ready,he thrusted inside of me,earning not only my moans but scratches on his shoulder. His thrusts were deep and slow,but soon he sped up his moves.

"Nate.." I was moaning his name because of the way he made me feel.

"That's right baby,moan my name."

Soon I reached my climax and three thrusts later he came too.

He got out of me,tossed the condom in the trash and pecked me quickly.

"I love you." I breathed against his lips.

He smiled and pecked my lips this time.

Then we washed each other's bodies,dried ourselves and soon we were in our pajamas. Nate was smoking in the balcony next to my bedroom and I was staring at him.

"You're staring." He said soon enough.

"I might like what I see." He smirked and took another drag.

"I want a tattoo." He said and I blinked.

"What? How did that come to you right now?"

"Well,I've talked about it before with you and now I'm sure."

"Okay. When will you go?" He shrugged and exhaled the last drag he took from his cigarette. Then he tossed it off the balcony and suddenly pressed me against his built-up chest.

"Would you like it? The tattoo on me."

I nodded. He knew I would love it because every time we check models on Instagram,I catch myself drooling to hot guys full of tattoos.

"Then I'm getting it." I smiled and kissed him.

We then layed in bed under the covers,and he spooned me by placing his right hand under my neck and his left on my waist. He kissed my temple and wished me goodnight.

He might thought I was sleeping before he said:"I love you so,so much baby..."

He sighed and this time I talked.

"I love you so,so much too."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*2 years later*

Two years had passed since I moved in my new appartment  and today was Nate's and I's anniversary. If anyone would've asked me about us two years ago,I would've told them they're crazy. We were happy most of those two years but we had our downs too. He could easily get jealous of any guy that would get near me-especially Jake- and I would fight with him about the female stares he would be receiving. Actually not many things changed those past two years,except the fact that I had gotten a small tattoo. It was an anchor placed on the side of my breast and I had to be naked so it would be seen. I got it when Nate got his second tattoo,which was right under his first,on his left arm. It suited him really nice and he looked hotter than before.

Jade and Chris were also together and in a month they would have their two year anniversary too.

So today the plan was that Nate would take me to a fancy restaurant and then maybe in a club but I had some work to do for my new job. I got a job as an assistant in a book publishing company.

I knew that he would get angry but there was a mess in the office and they made me take care of it.

I was sitting at my kitchen table when the front door opened and a full dressed up Nate got in,holding a single rose. He noticed me and when he saw that I was still in my leggingsand a plain T-shirt,he frowned.

"What are you doing? You should be getting ready." He said and stopped in front of me. I closed my laptop and sighed.

"Look Nate,I know that today is our anniversary but I have some work to do and it has to be ready until tomorrow morning." He run a hand through his hand and held tighter the rose in his other hand.

"Eva,I know that this is important to you,I understand,and so is my job for me. But since you started working there,you had less time for us. Your life right now is only your job. What happened to you?" Okay,not I got angry . I got up from the table and now I was standing in front of him.

"Is it bad that I want to be good at my job and make them realize that I'm skillful for what they ask?"

"Of course not. But since you started working there you turned to a whole different person! You're bitching all day-" I cut him off.

"Excuse you?" I raised my voice and he did a step back.

"It's the truth Eva. You always complain and you never have time for us!" Now he raised his voice too.

"And what do you want me to do? Quit and be only around you?"

"That would be great." He said under his breath but I heard him.

"What the hell is going on with you Nate? Are you jealous of my job now?" That must've made him angry and he did a step front.

"What the hell are you saying Eva? Is it bad that I want some time with you?"

"Maybe I don't have time for us anymore." I said and instantly regret it when I looked into his eyes. They looked like they were in pain and angry at the same time.

"What did you just say?" He said,his voice low this time. I tried to touch his arm,but he did a step back.

"Look Nate,we're both angry right now and-" he cut me off this time.

"No,I understand. You don't have to explain yourself." He didn't look at me this time. He tossed the rose on the table,then turned around and left. When he closed the door,I say there,regretting what I had said and how I acted the past few months. I knew I had to follow him,but I knew that he wouldn't be going home right now. So I decided to lay on my couch and hug the rose that he was holding before,which was meant to be for me,while a tear was rolling down my cheeck. My phone buzzed and I instantly went for it,thinking that it was Nate.

Jake:Baby are you alright? I heard you shouting.

Eva:Nate and I had a fight and he left.

I didn't wait for a reply because I knew that he would call me or visit me right now. He called.

"What did you do this time,Eva?"

"Why would you think that it was my fault?" I said and heard him sighing.

"Well he came to pick me up because as you know it's our anniversary today but I was planning on canceling since I have a work to do for the company. He then got angry and I got angry and I am such an idiot and told him that perhaps I don't have time for me and him anymore..." After I finished talking,Jake was silent.

"Uh Eva...did you try to call him?"

"No,I thought of following him but I know that he won't go home right now."

He sighed again." Call him and if he doesn't pick it up,go by his appartment tomorrow morning. You're such an idiot and if you fuck it up,I am going to kill you." I cried silently at his words and he continued.

"You're crazy for each other and because of that you tend to do the wrong things. He loves you and it's obvious,and you hurt him with that you said."

"I know..." I said.

He adviced me on what I should tell him tomorrow and after he told me he had to get ready because he had a date with someone,we ended the call.

After the talk with Jake,I realized that the way I acted today looked like I didn't want us to be together anymore and I had to explain him that I didn't mean any of it,before he did anything stupid.

I took my phone in my hands and pressed the call sign next to Nate's number. He had turned his phone off and that scared me because now I couldn't find him. I got in the balcony and sat on one of the chairs I had outside. I was looking at the sky when my phone started ringing and I picked  it up without seeing who the caller was,hoping that it would be Nate.

"Nate?" I said,sounding hopeless and out of breath.

"Uh it's Jade. Everything's alright? I thought that you were on your way at the restaurant..." I was silent for a moment before I took a deep breath and explained her what happened.

What did I do?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Nate's POV

"Maybe I don't have time for us anymore." What

What

The moment I heard Eva's words my heart fell. Did she actually mean it?

Of course asshole that's why she said it.

I looked in her eyes and fuck she might realized how she made me feel after what she said.

"What did you just say?" I said,my voice low this time. She tried to catch my arm but I did a step back.

"Look Nate,we're both angry right now and-" I cut her off. She didn't need to explain to me anything. She said whatever she needed to say and at least she told me how she felt about us.

"No,I understand. You don't have to explain yourself." I didn't look in her eyes again,because I was afraid that she would see how I different feelings I had for her. Instead,I tossed the rise which was for her on the table,turned around and left.

I got in the elevator and took a deep breath. Get your shit together,Nate.

I shouldn't cry. Why should I? Because I was feeling that we were fine? Of course we had our ups and downs but we were together for 2 years,we couldn't leave what we had because of a fucking argument. But her words changed the plans and if that's how it felt,I couldn't change it. Today was supposed to be a lot different. We were supposed to go in a romantic restaurant,then back in my appartment. I was planning this day for at least two months. I had even called Jade to ask for help. She came this morning at my place to decorate it because I was going to propose to her. I knew she was the love of my life and I couldn't see the reason why I should wait more for it. But she didn't feel like I feel.

When the doors opened,I was hoping to see her in front of me,telling me that she didn't mean any of it and taking me back upstairs. Man up,Kahn

When I got in my car,I knew that I couldn't go in my place. Because if I would go there,it would remind it of her. And I didn't want to. All I needed was to forget about her whole existence and that would happen by drinking anything in plain sight. I turned my phone off because I didn't need anyone bothering me and drives until a bar comes a sight.

I had to forget her and I am going to.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Eva's POV
The minute the sun rose,I got on my feet and dressed up. I didn't sleep at all last night,I sat on my couch,trying to find the right words to tell him and explain him how I really felt. I even wrote them down and learned them by heart. I got so stressed by the thought of him not accepting my apology,that I smoked a cigarette. He had left a packet there a week ago and to be honest it made feel better.

I got on my car,which was a present by my parents and drove directed at his appartment.

When I arrived,I turned the engine off a took a deep breath.this is it Eva

While I was in the elevator,every possible scenario was passing through my head. I was cut off my thoughts when the elevator doors opened. I opened his door with his spare key he had given me and the first thing I saw was a hot pink piece of cloth on the floor and I felt my feet going numb. Nononono

I didn't go near it,because I didn't want to be sure of what it was. I was walking slowly to his bedroom,afraid of what I was going to see. The door was half opened and when I pushed it further,I felt my heart breaking in tiny pieces and tears forming in my eyes.

Nate,the love of my life was sleeping with a girl next to him,her head placed on his chest.

"YOU SON OF A BITCH!" I said and placed my head in my palms. He instantly got out of the bed and he looked as if he couldn't believe in his eyes either. His company got quickly out of the bed too with everything she had on and started picking her stuff before exiting his appartment.

"Eva let me explain." He said,placing a palm on his face and trying to put on his basket shorts at the same time.

"Explain to me what exactly Nate? How you met her or what you did to her?" I was screaming so loud that I was afraid my own neighbors would've heard me. I got out of his bedroom and made my way through his door. He got my arm and and turned me around,making me hit my face on his chest.

"Don't fucking touch me!" I tried to get completely off his grip but he was holding my left wrist tight.

"Just let me explain please!" He shouted this time.

"No! I don't want your explanations! I understand what I just saw and that's enough!" I looked him in the eyes disgusted with him and realized that he wouldn't let me go if I wouldn't heard him. So I told him that I would hear him only if he would let my hand. He did as I told and I did a step back.

"After I left your appartment yesterday,I was crushed by your fucking words telling me that you had no time for us anymore. I needed you to come after me and explain but you didn't so I realized that you really meant what you said and decided that it was better if I would completely forget about you somehow,making myself feel better from the last emotions I was feeling. So I got in a bar and-"

"I don't want to hear anything else,I'm done with you." He got serious and got in front of the door when I tried to exit it.

"No you're not going anywhere. You're gonna stay right here and we will find a way. We always do."

"We always find ways to our problems because they have to do with what we should have for lunch or where we're sleeping tonight. It doesn't have to do with you fucking around you. Now let me go!" I said and tried to make him move but he didn't.

I could feel my tears on my eyes and turned around. That's when I looked around the living room and saw many candles around the couches and the TV. I wouldn't even ask him about it because I was afraid of his answer. He suddenly was behind me hugging me tight and apologizing.

I got off his grip again and tried to wipe
off the places he touched me.

"Don't fucking do that Nate! You think that it will make things better? I don't want to touch you,knowing that you've been touched by someone else! You disgust me!" I said and tried to control my breaths but I couldn't. He seemed hurt by my words but I couldn't care less right now.

"Don't do this to us Eva,please..." He got on his knees and tried to hug my feet. I was wiping off my tears from my cheecks and put my palms on his shoulders.

"You did it to us Nate,you and your fucking decisions."

He looked me in the eyes,letting me see that he was crying too. I closed mine,trying not to be affected by it.

"We don't have to end our relationship this way. This is not the end,Eva.It can't be! I am not accepting it!No!"

I did a step back and went straight at his door. When I opened it,I turned around and looked him on last time.

"It feels like the end and it looks like the end. Goodbye Neithan Kahn,take care." I didn't wait for any answers,I closed the door behind me and quickly took the stairs. I didn't want to wait for the elevator,knowing that he would be coming after me.

When I got in my car, I let everything I was holding back go and placed my head on my palms. How was I supposed to live my life without him? He was my safety and now I lost him. All because of our stupid actions. I was feeling like my whole body was an opened wound that couldn't be fixed and knew that I looked like the mess. I looked at myself in the rear view mirror and tried to wipe off the tears,but didn't help because new ones were taking place.

I turned on the engine and slowly headed home,not knowing what was going to happen next. All I knew was that I lost him,I lost me.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
8 months later

He suddenly pulled me close by my waist,holding me still against his body and kissed me passionately,expressing his feelings in our kiss. With one move,he took me out of my dress and next-

The melody of Goo Goo Dolls' Iris started playing and shook me off my fantasies the book I was reading right now had made me imagine. I saw Jade's face appearing on my phone and knew why she was calling.

"Hello?" I said,trying to turn down the volume but it was too late.

"BITCH YOUR BITCH GOT ENGAGED! CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT?" I laughed at her way of expressing her feelings,she never ceased to amaze me.

"Congratulations ba-Jade! I'm so happy for you!" I tried to cover the fact that I was going to call her baby,because it was one of the things he was calling me.

"You're going to be my maid of honor,you should know that!" I laughed and noded,realizing that she couldn't see me so I responded with a thrilled thank you and I know.

I didn't want to keep her away from her finance, so I told her that she should have the best sex of her life tonight,something that she would probably tell me if I was in her shoes and congratulated her again before I hung up.

The day that Chris called me and told me what he was planning to do,I was eager to help him in anything he needed and I even helped him with the ring,knowing what Jade would love.

I was in my kitchen,drinking a glass of orange juice,thinking about the wedding,when it would take place,where it would,who the bridesmaids were going to be or the best man-

I felt the glass slipping off my hands,thinking who the best man was going to be and that I was definitely going to see him soon.

"Oh crap."

THE END
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If anyone would've told me that I was going to finish this book in the middle of my last year of high school,I would have told them they're crazy. This is the final chapter guys,'My one and only' has come to an end but there's a sequel,called 'Not Like The Movies'.

I would love to hear your thoughts about the final chapter and tell me if you actually waited for something like that to happen. I will have details on the new book in a few days,stay tuned! Thank you for your support,that's what made me continue this book!

Until next time...

Xoxo,
Nina❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

64.8K 1K 43
When a contract that her brother made keeps Katie from dating his best friend, she has to find a way around it before she leaves for college. *** Con...
2.5K 232 42
Mora has only ever focused on one thing. Her brother and their two best friends. Not a care in the world, except what kind of toppings they would eat...
9.8K 549 49
Jax's role as the "mutual friend" was to help Estella get the guy. Falling in love with her was never part of the plan. Estella Gillon lives a s...