Rude

Від Thyvanessa22

"You're supposed to act like you're screaming in pleasure, not act like you're horrified." Reed snaps and I s... Більше

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38

8

1.7K 41 0
Від Thyvanessa22

"No, Cookie! Don't pee on mom's floor!" I yelled in a panic, picking her up and taking her over to her little peepad. Cookie peed on the pad while I went and got some toilet paper. I cleaned it up and Noah was chuckling as he sat on my moms bed.

I threw the toilet paper into the toilet and flushed it before leaving the bathroom. When I looked over at Cookie, I shrieked a little and grabbed her, putting her back on the pad. She'd been pooping on moms floor and when I picked her up, she kept pooping. Some of it just fell to the floor whereas some of it flew and hit the wall as I picked her up, spinning her around as I hurried over to the pad.

Noah was cackling on my moms bed by now, his whole body shaking with laughter as Cookie ran away from the pad with poop dropping out of her butt, leaving a trail as she ran under moms bed.

"Oh, god! She's probably pooping under the bed now." I sighed. "Stop laughing!" I snapped at Noah, who had tears running down his face and was shaking his head while waving his hands around. I quickly cleaned up the poop and Cookie came out from under the bed, sitting down and watching me closely as I ran around the room cleaning her poop.

"You missed some." Noah grinned and I frowned, looking around, "Where?" I asked. Noah pointed over to the wall, "Some hit the wall when you picked her up, but then it fell to the floor." He said. I spotted it and groaned, getting more toilet paper and picking up the poop. When I finished, I grabbed Cookie and ran down the stairs with her in one hand, Noah following behind me.

"You, ma'am, need to go outside." I scolded, opening the backdoor and setting her onto the porch. Cookie didn't go to the bathroom, instead she just followed Jack around for five minutes as he peed on the fence. She then plopped down in the middle of the backyard and began eating grass.

I sighed and went and picked her up, heading back inside with Noah trailing behind me. It was six in the morning on Thursday, so Noah was here to take me to school since he lived right down the street from me. I put Cookie in her cage and Jack in my room, since he peed everywhere when I leave the house. The only place he doesn't pee is in my room, instead he just lays around on my bed until I get home.

Noah and I drove to school and I walked behind him into the building, which was empty aside from a few teachers every once in awhile. "So, which is better- Walking Dead or Dexter? I know you watch both." Noah asks as I close the door. I pause, "What do you think?" I ask, cocking my head to the side.

Noah pauses, "Walking dead." He nods and I roll my eyes, "Of course you pick that. Dexter." I said, shaking my head. I walk with him down the steps into a seating area by the door we entered, "I like Walking Dead, but I've kinda fallen off watching it recently. I dunno, I like both but I just think that Dexter was better." I shrug and Noah scoffs.

"Why?" He frowns. I raise a brow, "Well, why do you think Walking Dead is better?" I retort, plopping into a seat. He frowns, "I haven't watched Dexter." He admits. I groan, "Then you can't put an opinion on which is better when you haven't even seen Dexter!" I exclaim. Noah rolls his eyes, "Sure I can. I just did." I smack the table and shake my head, "No! That's not fair, it literally doesn't make sense. Even if you had seen Dexter, Dexter is still better." I laugh.

"You're stupid." He huffs. I smacked his head lightly, "No, I'm being honest. You're stupid." I argue, glaring at him.

I feel a chair get pulled out beside me and I look up to see Reed, making confusion sprout over me. "Uhh.." I said awkwardly, "What are you..? What?" I frown. Reed glances at Noah, who is glaring at him rather intently, "We need to talk." He mutters to me. I purse my lips and smile apologetically at Noah, "Sorry. Just one second." I stand up, leaving my bag in the seat before following Reed as he marches up the stairs.

Reed grips my wrist tightly and tugs me behind him into the mens restroom, much to my disgust. Last night, Reed and I had gone back to the highschool and broken in to find who it was that switched up the footage on the cameras. We'd found out that the person was indeed a staff member and it was a female, more specifically Ms. Scott. I didn't know Ms. Scott because I'd never had her class, but she was a Physics teacher.

As far as I knew, Ms. Scott didn't have any kids so I didn't know what she had done it for. It didn't make sense to me. "Why..Why are we here?" I asked, pulling my hand out of Reed's grasp. "We need to find out who she's covering for." He snaps and I reel back at his angry tone. "Are you mad at me?" I gape. He shoves me a little and I stumble back into the wall, "Why are you being like this?" I frown.

"You aren't exactly living up to your side of the deal, Leila." He hissed. I shake my head, "I've broken into the school twice for you! What more do you want from me?" I exclaim, irritated. Reed smacks the wall beside my head, leaning close to me, "You've been absolutely fucking worthless to me. You haven't done shit to help me, you fucking ass." He scoffed, glaring at me angrily.

"Are you kidding? Reed, I don't know what you want from me. What do you expect me to do about this? I mean, really.." I trailed, frowning. Reed rolled his eyes, "I expected you to be of use to me." He mutters, jaw clenched as he cages me against the wall. "I thought I was. If I remember correctly, I came up with this plan. Why do you keep acting like I-" I was cut off when Reed wrapped his hand around my neck, pushing me further into the wall.

"This plan," He spat, "Is something my grandma could've come up with."

"Your grandma must be smart, then." I remarked, to which he stared at me intently before smacking my cheek a little, his rings cold against my face. I flinched back out of reflex, my eyes closing as I waited for the hit to come, only harder. It didn't come, though. I opened my eyes and Reed was glaring at me, "My point is you've been no more useful than toilet paper that's already been used. I might as well fucking through it away." He hissed. I blinked.

"Did you just compare me to poop covered toilet paper?" I asked, frowning. "You're about as useful as it, yeah." He shrugged. I frowned and bit my lip, "You know, you're not going to get help by treating me this way." I stated and Reed scoffed, rolling his eyes.

"You'll help me with whatever I want, whenever I say. I don't fucking care if it's three in the morning. If I say to do it, do it." He shoved me back into the wall more, making my spine dig into it painfully. "Please stop." I mustered out, placing one of my hands onto the wrist of the hand that was around my neck. In response, he rolled his eyes and smacked my hand off of him, "Don't fucking touch me." He snapped.

Reed released my neck and leaned away, his angry eyes still locked with mine. I didn't know why he was so mad at me or what he expected me to do. "Look. I-I'm sure that we can find out why she did this, but it might take time. Ms. Scott probably knew who actually did it and just wanted to protect them." I shrugged, biting my lip.

He rolled his eyes, "Really? Wow, I didn't know that. I mean, seriously, you're so smart you put Einstein to shame." He said sarcastically. "Common fucking sense, Dollface. I do have some, you know." He scoffed. I frowned, "You don't have to be so rude about everything. I was just saying." I mumbled, feeling stupid. I thought we were getting somewhere but I guess not. "Whatever. You'd better hurry up and help me get to the bottom of this or I'll make your life hell." He snapped. I paused, biting my cheek.

"Umm.." I paused, thinking. The only thing I could think of could get us both in serious trouble if we were caught and she decided to press charges. "We could always just follow her home. It's likely the person who did it is related to her." I said softly. Reed stared at me, "What? You want to follow her home?" He seemed surprised at my suggestion. I shrugged, "You wanted me to think of something and this is me thinking of something." I said simply.

Reed walked closer to me, his chest brushing against mine slightly, "You're fucking psycho." He sighed and I shrugged. "I'm not following her home. I had her last year and that bitch is crazier than you." He shook his head and I rolled my eyes. "We don't have to go in. Let's just see what house she lives in. Maybe we could narrow it down to who did it based off what students live close to her?" I asked, cocking my head. He stared at me for a second before groaning, "Fuck, okay. We go after school today. Meet me at the front office." He demands and I nod.

I go to leave and he grabs my arm, yanking me back, "What is it?" I ask, frowning. He stares at me for a second, "How do you expect we find out who lives around her?" He asks, raising a brow. I roll my eyes, "The school has our addresses. We can just go search through them. I'm sure they have them on record somewhere, right?" I shrug.

Reed stares at me, brows furrowed and an intent look on his face, "You're literally insane, fuck." He mutters. I only laugh, grinning widely, "Thanks. I try." I flick my hair over my shoulder dramatically. "So, anyways, I should get back to Noah. Um, meeting by the front office after school, yeah?" I ask and he nods. "Okay. See ya." I chirp, swinging open the bathroom door and heading back down to see Noah.

When I get there, Noah and Olivia are swallowing each-others tongues and I feel awkward interrupting so I sit at a different table.

I shiver, as I hadn't brought my jacket today and it was pretty cold in the building. I jolt in surprise when something is placed over my shoulders. I look up to see Elias, who gives me a friendly smile as he sits down, "Why are you sitting all alone?" He asks. I pull the jacket closer around myself and smile back at him, "Noah and Olivia were having private time. I felt it'd be awkward to interrupt." I explain, nodding over to them at the other table.

Elias glances over and his mouth pops open in surprise, "Oh." He says awkwardly. I chuckle quietly, "I know. They look more like they're trying to see who can suck the others tongue off first." I grin. Elias laughs, "Hey, do you know where Jasmine is?" He asks. I shake my head, "Unfortunately, no. I haven't seen her much, aside from first period everyday." I shrug, "But she hasn't showed up yet." I explain.

"Oh." He frowns. I raise my brows, "Do you like her?" I ask, and he quickly looks up at me with a flustered, almost embarrassed, expression. "N-No!" He stutters. I burst into soft laughter, "You do! You so have a crush on her!" I exclaim, practically bouncing in my chair from excitement. "You two would be so cute together. Oh, I'd love if you two were together. It's about time she finds a guy that I approve of!" I frown at the thought of all the guys she has ever been with.

Jasmine attracted guys like crazy, but many of them weren't good to her in the way she deserved. I knew Elias, and I knew he'd be good to her if they dated. "Maybe I should talk to her about you." I wonder aloud and Elias looks surprised. "You'd do that?" He asks, and I nod. "If you'd like me to." I smile. Elias nods eagerly, "Please, if you don't mind. I'd appreciate it. Don't tell her about this, though!" He rushes out, and I grin widely. "Of course, of course!" I exclaim.

I heard a bunch of people getting up at once and knew it must've been time to go to class. I stand up and pat his shoulder, "I'll talk to her about it soon, Elias. See ya later, buddy. Love you!" I call, jogging up the stairs as Elias yells, "Love you too!"

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

592K 21.8K 26
[COMPLETED] "Please...stop!" My words came out in a gasp as I was flung on the bed roughly. I scrambled back, trying frantically to blink back unwant...
With The Bad Boy ✔ Від 🌸 rosie 🌸

Підліткова література

305K 9K 61
"I wouldn't mind watching you. Maybe we could tan together this summer." He suggested. "Without having tan lines." I could feel the smirk playing on...
Keep Your Enemies Closer Від Pearl Mae

Підліткова література

3.9M 137K 44
*COMPLETED* "You think I'd murder you?" He laughed humorlessly. "I- what?" I stuttered, looking at him with a lost expression. If he didn't want to...
Bad is Better Від LoveChaina16

Підліткова література

1.6K 13 27
"Like I said... you want me." I stepped towards the door and looked back. I'll be leaving now, you know staying the hell away from you like you "wan...