Just One Game(RDJ Fanfic)

By RDJARMY101

Casey Smith is just a small town girl with even bigger dreams. She loves Robert Downey Jr. All her friends th... More

Who I Am
Last First Day of School
Blacking Out
Pick Up Game
Power Outage
Meet the Parents
Rollercoaster Ride
Heading Home
Breakfast and A Dance
Back to School
Puppy Love
In the Bed of My Chevy
What Are You Saying? (2 Months Down the Road)
I'm Thankful For...
What Are You Doing Here?
Oh No...
It's Ok...
What happened last night?
Oh Dear God
Getting What I Want
What Would You Like for Christmas? (Part 1)
This is for You Kid
Who the Frick is You?
Christmas Eve(Part 1)
Christmas Eve (Part 2)
SEQUEL IS UP!!!
NEW BOOK OUT!!!
PLEASE READ MY NEW BOOK!!
NEW JOHNNY DEPP STORY

Games and Puppy Pads

908 32 6
By RDJARMY101

Casey's POV

I was waiting for that wonderful red Audi R8 to pull up when someone slapped my books out of my hand. I turned ready to fight, with the stance that Rob has taught me. "Whoa bitch, calm down, it's just me," Hanna said pointing to herself. "Sorry, just a little jumpy," I replied. "Oh I wonder why," she said with a wink. "Oh shut up," I said. And with that I heard that electric engine coming up the straight stretch behind the school. My hands got sweaty and my legs became weak. "Whoever that is, has a sweet ride," chuckled Hanna. Just as she said that Robbie pulled up the sidewalk, rolled down the passenger side window, and said," Hey sexy, need a ride?" I thought Hanna was gonna jump threw the window. "OMG Casey, why didn't you tell me he was coming to pick you up?" she squeaked. "Cause I knew you would freak out, just like you're doing now!" "oh I see," she replied. "Hey baby," I said as I got in the car, and gave Rob a quick peck on the lips. "So Case, I have a little surprise for you at the house!" he said. "Oh really?" I replied with a wink. "Yeah, hey Hanna you wanna tag alone?"

Hanna's POV

"Hey Hanna you wanna tag along?" Robert asked. I just looked at Casey and she nodded in approval,"omg yes, thank you, thank you, thank you," they both just laughed and I ran to my car to catch up with them. I can't believe my best friend is dating ROBERT DOWNEY JR!!

Casey's POV

So Hanna is behind us in her car, and Robert and I are rocking out to some ACDC! He keeps saying I look so sexy when I sing ACDC. Probably cause I always flip my hair and shake my hips in my seat. He gets so heated, that he just attacks me, not like in bed. But well just be sitting on his couch or something. And he'll just jump on me and just shove his tongue in my mouth. Anyway we're heading up the driveway, and I see 2 dog houses in the back yard. Maybe there old ones, cause it's mostly been dark when I've been at his house. Oh well. It's probably nothing.

Robs POV

So Hanna drove behind us, and I told Casey to wait outside, while I went inside and got the pups. "Babe close your eyes, you to Hanna," I said walking outside holding Buster and Hershey in my arms. They smell like puppy breath. It's so cute. I stood directly in front of the girls and said "ok, open your eyes," Casey's eyes shot open, and she immediate squealed in excitement. "Oh my god Baby, are they ours to keep," she asked. And I love how she says 'ours'. "Well of course they are Case, I took action and decided to get them, since you talked about it so much." "OMG I love them, and you so much, Hanna look at my puppies!" I'm glad she likes them. "Ok, I'm gonna go inside and change and I'll be back out, ok?" "Ok babe," Casey said without even looking at me to into the pups. I'm gonna take the girls for a ride in the Razor, my gayer buggy type thing. Casey doesn't know I have it.

I changed into some old wrangler jeans, a hoodie cause it was a little chilly outside, grabbed my Red Sox ball cap, threw on my Carolinas, grabbed two hoodies for the girls and walked down to the shed where the Razor and 4- wheelers were. I started it up, backed up and took off up the hill. Skidding to a stop as Casey turned around, each holding a puppy, just looking at me in awe. "What, never seen a man in a dune buggy before?" I asked, motioning for them to climb in. They climbed in still clutching the puppies when Hanna asked, "what are we gonna do with the dogs?" I have a stall set up for them in the barn, we can put them in there until we finish." I said nodding. "Oh ok," Casey said scratching behind Busters ears.

Casey's POV

This day has been amazing. Like the best Monday ever!! We all rode around on 4- wheelers for about 2 hours. Running in mud and racing threw the woods. Hanna said she had to go home. I told her I would see her tomorrow at school. She thanked Robert for inviting her, gave is both hugs an left. "Well now that she's gone, Rob said," what do you wanna do now?" he said with a seductive wink. "Well I'm gonna go check on Sparky, and grab the puppies." Then I'm gonna kick your ass at Call of Duty." I said. "Haha ok," he replied. Robert had bought me the cutest clothes, an Xbox, and puppies all in one day. I could get used to this. And before you start judging me, no I am not just with Robert for his money, I really do love him, and I love spending time with him, he is great. But if he wants to buy me stuff or give me money, what woman is going to argue with that?

Robs POV

While Casey was out checking the horses and grabbing the pups. I took this as the perfect opportunity to call Karen, Casey's mom, and ask if she could stay over. I had gotten her parents number. In case I needed anything they said. So I dialed Karens number. "Hello?" "Hey Karen, it's Robert," I replied. "Oh hey Hun, is everything ok?" she asked. "Oh yeah everything is fine, I was just calling to ask if Casey could stay here tonight, I have a nice dinner planned and then a walk out to the river, which she doesn't know is behind my house, and I promise to have her at school on time, so can she stay?" I asked. "Let me ask Eric," "Ok," I said. "Eric said as long as you guys are in bed by a decent our, and she doesn't miss school he doesn't care, and I don't either," she replied. "Ok great, thanks...." she cut me off," Robert, Casey told me you to had sex, now I don't mind, cause I don't have much room to talk, just please be careful, and don't forget the importance of protection," she sighed into the phone. "Yes ma'am you have nothing to worry about, oh Casey's coming in now, so I gotta go, thanks so much and tell Eric I said thanks and hello." I whispered. "You're welcome Robert, I will , bye," and with that she hung up.

"Hey baby, who were you talking to?" "Your mom," I replied. "That's funny, who were you really talking to?" "I really was talking to your mom." I replied with a chuckle. "Oh," she said with a giggle. God that giggle again. So I'm gonna make her start playing Call of Duty, while I set everything up. "Babe go set your Xbox up, I've got some stuff to do, and don't you dare come up stairs, ok?" "haha ok baby, whatever you say," she gave me a quick kiss and walked towards the living, seining her hips as she did. God this girl is gonna be the death of me. I said to myself as I headed upstairs.

Casey's POV

Robert had been upstairs for about an hour and a half. I'd seen him come downstairs like 20 times. Oh well, I'm to into my game to do anything. I've had to put down new puppy pads like 3 times. It's really pissing me off, but I love my pups. I was really into my game, and I didn't even notice Robert walk up behind me. "HEY!" he yelled in my air. I about chucked the controller threw the tv. "What the fuck Robbie?" I screamed, jumping behind the couch. "Sorry, I saw how into the game you were and took it as a perfect opportunity to scare the hell out of you" he relied with an evil smirk. "Well congrats you succeeded."I said playfully smacking his shoulder. "Now please tell me why you've been upstairs for like 2 hours," I said. "Well I can just show you, but have to trust me, ok?" "Of course I trust you baby, now show me!" He laughed and told me to then around, he laughed again and tied one of his ties around my head, covering my eyes. "Robert, what the hell?" "Just trust me baby," he said.

He led me by my waist up the stairs and for what I could tell his room, cause I'd been there before😉🙊. I felt a cool breeze and we stopped walking. "Ok, take up the tie," Robert said. I took it off and was just overwhelmed by the smell of roses, and a beautiful picnic set up on the balcony of his room. The rose were spread out around a giant quilt, with candles placed here and there. I covered my mouth with my hand and said, "Robert, you did this all for me?" I asked still in shock. "Of course baby girl, I know we haven't been together very long at all, but from the moment I met you I knew you were the one for me from now on, don't worry I'm not proposing or anything, I just wanted to make sure you knew that. I love you so much Casey, and I wanted to show how much I appreciate the impact you've put on my life in these last 4 days. I love u so much," he finished wrapping his hands around my waist and hugging me from behind. "I love you to Robbie," was all I could say and I turned around. Robert looked at me with so much love in his eyes. He leaned closer to me and closed his eyes. In an instant his lips were on mine, and it wasn't a lustful kiss, it was just a long passionate kiss that basically said 'I love you and I'm never going to let you go' kind of kiss. "Ok let's eat," he said pulling away.

We had the most amazing dinner. We had salad, and shrimp Alfredo. My favorite. Then for desert we had chocolate covered strawberries and ice cream. My other favorite. "Robert that was amazing, I'm so full," I said pushing out my stomach and giggling. "Well that's a good thing, you can walk it off," he said smirking. "What do you mean baby?" I asked. " I have another surprise for you baby girl, but it might take about 15 minutes to get there, the truck is ready to go, all we have to do is change and hop in," he said. "Ok, I'll go change and meet you outside," I said standing up and kissing him on the cheek. I wonder what it is. I thought I myself walking into the bathroom and freshening up after changing my clothes. I walked outside to see Robert pulling a tarp over the bed of his truck. He saw me and smiled that traditional Downey smile. He picked me up bridal style and placed me in the passenger seat. I watched him run around the back of the truck and slide into the drivers seat. "So where are we going baby?" I asked buckling my seatbelt. "That's for me to know and for you to find out babe," he said pulling me in the middle of the truck beside him and wrapping a finger around my belt loop on my right hip. "Haha ok," I said laying my hand on the inside of his thigh. Not far enough up to turn him on, just far enough to be comfortable. And with that he turned on the headlights, flipped on the radio and headed threw the field towards the woods.

I hope he's not taking me back here to kill me😰😏😜

___________________________

Sorry for taking so long guys. I've had like 4 tests in the last 2 days. And I've been so busy after school. Hope u like this chapter. It may be a little short. Sorry

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

908 49 32
Summary: 16 year old Christina Parker better known as Chrissy is the biggest basketball fan there is. She always dreamed of being in the WNBA. Curre...
10.7K 425 29
Millie Hope Taylor. A young 24 year old woman who gets a new job working for the billionaire Robert Downey Junior. Everyday she finds it hard going i...
1.8K 35 29
Going into her Junior season of high school basketball, Jessica has one dream and goal- to get recruited and play college ball. She's ready to dedica...
101K 2.7K 26
Renee is a tall beautiful brunette who looks like she is 21. But don't let her looks deceive you. She is a 15 year old going into her freshman year...