Carnal - Kyōtani x Reader -Ha...

Oleh WombatSquid

{RANKED #1 IN #HAIKYUU 13/05/18} {RANKED #1 IN #ANIMEFANFICTION 22/05/18} {RANKED #3 IN #XREADER 27/05/18 (ou... Lebih Banyak

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
A/N

Twelve

36.4K 1.7K 2.6K
Oleh WombatSquid

I had now come to the conclusion that I hated whistles. Despite the high pitched ringing in my ears, I was excited to finally see Kyōtani enter the game. Kindaichi took the paddle from his grip and he stalked to the back of the court, twisting the ball in his hands. Everyone looked tense, almost as though they expected him to screw up. Gritting my teeth, I cupped my hands around my mouth.

"Nice serve, Kentarō-Kun!" My voice shattered the silence of the gym and his eyes shot to me, surprised by my vocal support. Everyone else did the same, but they didn't matter to me. He gave me a nod and focused on the net, suddenly letting out a dark, intimidating aura. He was always intimidating, but when he set foot on the court, it was a whole new sight entirely. He sent the ball into the air and I held my breath.

Come on, come on, come on....

BAM!

I couldn't force myself to follow the ball. Kyōtani was all I could see. His muscles seemed to burst from his skin as he hit it with such a force, and I was praying he hadn't damaged his hand. This time the whistle was dulled; I couldn't be annoyed even if I tried.

"Shit...that was close...He actually scored..." Yahaba murmured somewhere beside me.

"Go, go, Mad Dog-Chan!~" Oikawa sang as he tossed the ball back to him to make another serve. Again, he tossed the ball high into the air and took a running start, jumping up and slamming his palm against the rubber. This time, their opponents received. Their setter tossed the ball up and I spotted the guy who had almost knocked me out earlier.

He sure is ugly. I thought to myself. He spiked the ball straight down the side of the court. It was almost too quick to follow everything. Kyōtani dove to receive, sliding across the floor with such determination tightening his sharp features. I heard the whistle clearly this time. It was a point to Ubugawa.

"Stupid bastard..." I hissed under my breath, disappointed that Kyōtani's time on the court was over.

"Never thought you'd resort to such a weak insult, (Y/N)-Chan." Kindaichi laughed as he moved to switch back into the game.

"Can it, Onion Head!" I barked, crossing my arms tightly over my chest. I softened immediately as Kyōtani came back, racing up to him with a wide grin. "That was a great serve! It was like, Bam! Whoosh! And then smack!" I made so many ridiculous hand gestures and he just gave me a blank stare.

"You're really weird..." He mumbled, moving past me to grab a towel.

He's probably cut up about missing the ball... Pouting, I let him be.

------------------------------------------------------

*End of matches - 8:30pm*

"Back the fuck up, Stankykawa!" I scrambled away from the star setter, who was approaching with his arms wide open.

"Aww, come on, (Y/N)-Chan! I need a congratulatory hug!" He whined, chasing me around as I swore and hid behind Iwaizumi.

"I'd leave her alone, unless you want to add to your dog walking experience tomorrow." Iwa chuckled, stopping his friend in his tracks. I nodded in agreement, sticking my tongue out at him.

"Yeah! You're lucky I'm not adding more on after being stuck here all day! Speaking of which, I'm heading off. You guys smell like shit and I'm going to actually throw up if I'm trapped in here any longer!" I grabbed my team jacket and tied it around my waist before throwing a wave over my shoulder. "See you tomorrow at eleven, Muttykawa!"

The air was thick when I stepped out, and unpleasantly humid.

The stars were crystal clear overhead as I walked down the street, thinking back to that morning.

Why didn't he take his hand away? Maybe he was thinking the same as I was? Nope, impossible. No way no how! All that goes through that boys head is dogs and volleyball.

My shoes scuffed against the gravel of the road and I began to hum the tune of Sukiyaki to myself. It always got stuck in my head and I'd find myself singing along to it whenever I was alone.

"Oya, sassy." I nearly jumped out of my skin as a deep voice called out behind me. I spun around to find the number two of Ubugawa, standing with his hands in his pockets.

"Oya." I replied flatly, turning to continue walking. He jogged to catch up, falling into step with me.

"I'm trying to speak to you. You always this rude?" He asked with a chuckle, walking a little too close for comfort. I took a step away, but continued moving, eyes straight ahead.

"Pretty much."

I don't like this.

"Does Sassy-Chan have a name?" He continued, looking down at me as I tried not to pay attention.

"Sassy will do just fine." I muttered, speeding my pace. He copied.

Leave me alone, creep...

"You can call me Ashiya, Vice Captain of Ubugawa." He seemed to ignore my attitude, which ticked me off further.

"I knew a dog named Ashiya. He's way more attractive than you." I stated, hunching my shoulders.

Please just take a hint and go away, creepy vice captain...

All of a sudden, I wasn't walking anymore. My back hit the fence separating the grass and sidewalk, and Ashiya was holding my wrists down, smirking in a way that made my skin crawl.

"Come on, Sassy-Chan...I just wanna be friends..." The way he chuckled was dark and unnerving, and I was helpless in his firm grip despite squirming and thrashing.

"Get off me, you sweaty mountain of shit!" I bellowed, trying to kick out against his shins. I made contact, but he didn't move an inch.

Fuck...

He leant down closer and I could smell his hot breath against my face; I wanted to gag.

Why is it so quiet?! Why does this have to happen in the one part of town that's silent and motionless?!

"You're very pretty, you know? The boys and I were gonna go hang out and check out the town before we leave tomorrow...you'd be a great addition to my arm..." His flirty voice was twisted. I felt fear seep from my veins and I swallowed, trying not to make it visible.

"Sorry, b..but my parents are expecting me..."

Don't stutter now, you idiot!

He pressed harder, pushing his knee between my legs, and that's when I realised this wasn't just a scare tactic.

"We can make this quick, if you need to leave..." A chill ran down my spine as he purred sickly, letting go of one of my wrists to brush up my thigh under the hem of my skirt. I was completely frozen. The muggy night turned to ice as tears pricked in my eyes, blurring the vision of the giant third year stranger.

"P..Please leave me a..alone..." I whispered, flinching as his filthy fingers reached the edge of my underwear that covered a thin section of my outer hip.

I can't cry. I refuse to cry. That's what he wants. I need to do something! But how...? I'm a girl...he's almost twice my size!

My mind raced as I felt him move closer to my crotch, licking his fat, putrid lips.

"Relax, Sassy-Chan...This'll be fun..." I hated his voice. It was laced with malicious intent and I wanted to scream, but there was no voice.
I braced myself for the inevitable when suddenly, almost in slow motion, he was flying sideways to the cement. A fist followed, and so did a heavy thud as his body hit the ground. The low growl that sounded soon after was unmistakable.

"K..Ken..tarō-K..kun..." I stared at the boy who attacked and almost thought I was mistaken. The blond was surrounded by invisible flames, eyes blazing with barbarous fury as he stalked towards Ashiya, fists clenched in shaking balls at his sides. His abnormally pointed canines were bared. This was the Mad Dog that Oikawa had described.

"What the fuck...?!" Ashiya stood, rubbing his jaw where he had been struck.

"I'll kill you." Surprisingly, Kyōtani's voice was calm, but it was deep and sinister, like he had been overthrown by some sort of dark force.

"You're that weird kid I heard about, right? What, is that your girlfriend?" The vice captain taunted him, seemingly unphased by the stormy aura surrounding his junior. Kyōtani swung his fist back and raced forwards, straight at the man who was at least a head taller.

"I will kill you!" His scream sent an indescribable pulse through my frozen body as I watched the fight unfurl before my eyes. Fists and curses flew through the silent street and all I could do was watch, legs buckling beneath my weight. It was a wild dog against a bear; ripping and tearing with tooth and nail. Kyōtani had turned into an animal in almost every way.

"Fucking little shit!" Ashiya hissed as he threw a punch straight into the wing spiker's face. Kyōtani staggered a little, but jumped straight back at him with his own attack, as though it had just been a mere flick to the cheek.

I slid down the fence, clutching at the wire behind me with white knuckles, terrified by what I was seeing. It felt like I could barely breathe, but my tears were trapped behind my eyes.
I don't know how long it lasted, but eventually Ashiya tore himself away from the rabid teenager, starting to run back towards the school, bloody and bruised.

"Fuck this, you're fucking crazy!" He yelled as he disappeared into the night. I stared after his shadow, quaking from the ordeal. I cried out when I felt a presence drop beside me and flinched when I saw Kyōtani there, kneeling on grazed knees. The fire in his eyes was petering out, but there was still something so bloodthirsty; violent, even. He stared, hands hovering over me as he panted, ignoring the blood that trickled down from his split lip. When he looked into my eyes and saw how terrified I was, he immediately softened, snuffing the flames in his body and gently; as though I were a newborn kitten, placed his hands down on my shoulders.

"(Y-N)-Chan...I'm not gonna hurt you..." His voice was hoarse and low, but it held no residue of his anger. I nodded slowly, trying to regulate my breathing and snap myself out of my shock.

"I..I know..." I murmured, absently reaching up to hold his wrist.

"Did he...hurt you?" He craned his neck to study my body, making sure I didn't have any bruises or marks.

"No...you...stopped him before..." My voice broke, and I squeezed my eyes shut to make sure I wouldn't cry in front of him.

"I'm taking you home." He stood and offered me his hand, just as I had done so many times before. I shivered, wanting to accept him, but I just couldn't make myself move. He withdrew his hand and instead turned and crouched down, patting his shoulder. "I'll carry you."

"No...you're bleeding..." I could see more red than just his lip, and I didn't want to visualise the bruises he'd suffer over the coming days.

"Shut up and get on, (Y/N)-Chan..." He was stern.

Is he trying to act like me?

I silently obeyed, forcing myself to reach out and wrap my arms around his neck. I squeaked out as he stood, and tightened my hold.

"P..please don't drop me..." I whimpered, trembling as he moved his hands to hold my upper thighs in place.

"You're light." He stated, starting to walk.

Oh man, what the hell is going on? One minute I'm about to be...and now I'm getting a piggyback by the Mad Dog of Aoba Jōsai...

We were silent, and all I could do was study him up close. He smelt like a concoction of sweat and weak deodorant, which was oddly calming. The way his shoulder blades moved beneath my chest was, too. Despite seeing him become the devil himself, everything about him made me feel....safe....
I closed my eyes and leant into the base of his neck, feeling his body heat intensify and skin twitch ever so slightly. I was exhausted, and his steady movements below me were rocking me into a slumber I couldn't fight even if I tried.

"Ken-Kun..." I whispered out to him, feeling another quiver through his body. "Thank you..."
He coughed, slightly adjusting my position and leant his head back a little, pressing it against me.

"Don't mind..." He murmured back softly, vacantly brushing his thumbs across my skin as I drifted off.

***I couldn't help but reference Hinata's descriptive skills hahaha he's too precious ***

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

16.4K 317 20
A collection of Haikyuu characters x reader oneshots, imagines and stories for you - it's seems everyone is falling for (Y/n)~ -Fluff, angst, shorts...
327K 7.5K 39
**✿❀ ❀✿** ☾ 𝚘𝚒𝚔𝚊𝚠𝚊 𝚡 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛 ☽ 𝙄𝙩'𝙨 𝙖 𝙣𝙚𝙬 𝙮𝙚𝙖𝙧 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙖 𝙣𝙚𝙬 𝙨𝙘𝙝𝙤𝙤𝙡, 𝙮/𝙣 𝙜𝙚𝙩𝙨...
15K 448 40
Remember, there's always more after the end. Ever since you insisted on paying back a specific dark-haired boy for taking his milkshake (even though...
20.6K 134 10
This book is Haikyuu x reader♡︎ - I will try and write about every character people request for. - Request are open. - I do not own the Haikyuu ch...