runaway (a The Greatest Showm...

Da sureokayfine

"trust me - they don't know it yet, but they're going to love you." -------------------------- kathryn wakefi... Altro

two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine (I)
nine (II)

one

4.7K 104 0
Da sureokayfine

"sir, i can get you three bunches for the price of two!" i try to draw the attention of the affluent man. "one for your daughter, sister, wife! sir?"

i am suddenly met by another man's chest and i fall to the ground, dropping my basket in the process, my flowers scattering everywhere. juno, my dog, comes up beside me, sniffing the man and barking at him. i look at my grazed hands and groan.

"oh my god, i am so sorry!" the man crouches down next to me and helps me to sweep up the flowers, carefully placing them back in the basket.

"here," he says, and i am greeted by an outstretched hand. reluctantly, i grab it and he pulls me up. our eyes meet for a second and time slows down - he seems to see something in me.

he also seems to have underestimated how light i was, and nearly knocks me off of my feet. i catch myself and he picks up the basket, holding it out for me.

"again, my utmost apologies," i snatch it from him and sigh.

"sir, please be careful when walking next time,"

"of course, ma'am," he smirks, tipping his hat. i half-smile back and he is met with juno at his feet, tail wagging. he reaches to stroke him but i call him away. i've lost a lot of things in life, and he's definitely not going to be one.

as i walk away, i glance over my shoulder and see him stood, watching me with a sort of fascination.

what a freak.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

363K 6K 78
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
152K 6.9K 27
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...
391K 11.9K 92
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
493K 14.2K 106
"aren't we just terrified?" 9-1-1 and criminal minds crossover 9-1-1 season 2- criminal minds season 4- evan buckley x fem!oc