His love. A OUAT Peter Pan (R...

By Queen_of_the_Lost18

What if I told you that Peter Pan never fails. What if I told you he said to never fall in love. What if I to... More

Running away.
Strange boy, strange girl.
You don't know me as well as you think.
Young boy.
Sirens and the future.
More suprises.
Kidnapped.
Let's play.
The Guardian.
Revenge.
War.
Punished.
Where are you?
Who did this to you?
The former king of Neverland.
Old friends.
War at first sight.
Don't hurt the queen.
Hunting.
Lost Girl.
Chris.
Party.
Attack.
Back for more.
Back home.
You just don't stop.
The new girl.
Back in Neverland.
Her new life.
Back in Storybrooke.
I belong there.
King and Queen.
Camp.
How is this possible?
The kings twin.
Catching up.
Broken.
The royal prince.
Explaining.
Their past.
Protecting his camp.
Lullaby for a Lost Queen.
Why?
It's time to choose a man.
Blast from the past.
The big question.
A little fun.
Cassie's in danger.
Powers?
The beach.
Destruction.
A little suprise.
I'm back.
One heck of a day.
A big surprise.
The Lost Kings story.
A deal.
Is that all you see me as?
Vampires, wolves, and royalty.
Where's the king?
Battle plans.
Missing.
Who's this?
Sunset ride.
Jaws.
Saving the Queen.
A lily for a Lost Girl.
Please save me.
Winning her game.
Should we?
One step further.
It's time.
The final war.
The aftermath.
There's a first for everything.
Oh no.
Seriously!
No!

Pan's fear.

359 7 0
By Queen_of_the_Lost18

Peter's P.O.V.
I follow the two teens to Luna's tree house and use my powers to make the window fly open.

As they shut the doors, I spy on them, watching them watch Once Upon A Time.

Luna rests her head on Robbie's chest and falls asleep. Normally I would be territorial over Luna, but when it comes to Robbie, it's different.

Luna's P.O.V.
I wake up the next morning to feel something moving and look to see that I fell asleep on Robbie's chest with his wings wrapped around us.

I get up and yawn, stretching my wings.
Walking in the library, I grab a book and sit down. A few minutes pass and it was peaceful.

"Pan's gonna kill you." I look up and see Robbie leaning on the door, smiling at me. It's hard to see how Peter and Robbie are 2 completely different people, but also the exact same.

"Don't you mean Peter's going to kill you." I chuckled.

"Why would he kill me?"

"Because you're the one who took me from him." I smirk.

"Well you're the one who called me a bloody demon love." Robbie turned his head to see Peter smirked at me.

"Oh no." I say, putting my book down.
Peter walks passed Robbie and up to me and picks me up in his arms, carrying me out of the room and out to the balcony, flying toward camp.

"No, Robbie!" I shout from behind me. Robbie was on the balcony, locking eyes with me, who was struggling to get away from Peter.

Peter and I arrived at camp and Peter walks into the tent, putting me down on the bed.

"There." Peter smiles.

"You know Robbie's going to come find me and take me away." I pout.

"You're starting to sound like a damsel in distress." Peter chuckled.

"That's because I am a damsel in distress." I snap.

"Well I'm expecting Robbie to show up. I need to talk to you both.

"What do you need both of us for?" Robbie says from the entrance of the tent, coming over to me.

"Are you ok?" Robbie whispered, sitting down next to me.

"Yeah I'm fine." I smile.

"You're not going to tell him, are you?" I asked.

"Well, no. But I need to ask Pan something." I say.

"Pan. You're so territorial over Luna."

"Define territorial?" Peter asked.

"Never lets her out of your sight, never lets anyone be so close to her. But when we were watching Once Upon A Time and Luna fell asleep on me-."

"I didn't stop you." Peter finished.

"Why?" Robbie shakes his head.

"Because. I saw from that first kiss, that you 2 share something. Keeping you 2 away from each other when you share that will kill both of you inside."

"Peter, what are you saying?" I ask.

"Luna, if anything happens to me, I know that Robbie will take care of you while I'm gone." When Peter said that last part, I knew what this meant.

"This isn't just in general, is it?" I ask, standing up and walking up to Peter.

"What do you mean?" Robbie asked.

"Peter's afraid that we might lose the war." I turned to Robbie.

"Is this still the same Pan we know?" Robbie joked.

"Robbie, later!" I snap.

"Peter, what makes you feel like we'll lose?"

"Because Chris is getting new pirates and training them the way we train our boys. We were supposed to have the element of surprise but if he knows we're coming, it's worthless."

"Peter, when you were gone, because you were evil, I trained the boys how I was taught. Legolas has been teaching the archers how to shoot better. And Robbie and Henry are teaching the boys new tricks."

"Don't worry about losing Peter. We won't." I smile.

"Do you think you're ready?" Peter asked.

"I learned from the best." I beam.

"Good. Because the war is tomorrow."

"What!" Me and Robbie both say at once.

"Pan, we agreed not to tell her." Robbie says, standing up.

"You were in on this Robbie!" I snap, turning my head to Robbie.

"Pan made me!" Robbie pointed to Peter.

"Peter!" I snap."

"What?" He says like he has nothing to do with this.

"I had to. All we want to do is keep you safe." Robbie says.

"I can handle myself!" I snarl, flaring my wings in a hostile way. I grab my cloke, run out of the tent and whistle. Soon, Chestnut arrived and I get on.

"Luna wait!" Peter calls, running up to me. I put my hood up and kick Chestnut as she bolted into the forest.

*****

"Luna. Come on out." Robbie called. I was in my wolf form, hiding in the bushes.

"Luna, Chestnut is here so it's pointless to hide." Robbie sighs.

"Luna, don't make me get Pan into this." He threatens. Peter was back at camp because he knew that if he came, I would never listen. Robbie smirked.

"Moon, come on out girl." Robbie cooed. I growl from my hiding spot.

"Moon. Come." He snaps, his back to me. I crawl out from under my hiding spot and snuck up behind Robbie, jumping and tackling him to the ground with me on his back.

I licked his face like a dog after their owner has just gotten home. Robbie laughed and tried to push me away. A rustling comes from the distance and I shoot my head up.

I turned human just in time to get Robbie out of the way of Chris's blade. We both stand up and Robbie whistles, getting Chestnut to come over to us.

He gets on her and puts his hand out for me. I get on and Chris comes over to us, trying to cut me.

"Go!" I shout. Robbie kicks Chestnut and we bolt into the jungle and soon come back to camp where Peter was waiting.

Robbie gets off Chestnut and reports to Peter.

"Chris ambushed us. We got out just in time." Peter looks at me and I get off Chestnut.

"Luna saved me right as Chris was about to get me."

"But Robbie got me as Chris swung at me," I smile at Robbie.

"I'll be at the fire if you need me." I say, walking over to the fire and sitting down.

I started hearing whispers around camp of how Chris is getting stronger and how we might lose the war.

"Luna." I turned my head to Felix, who was walking up to me.

"Felix." I smile, running up to hug him.

"Are you ok? We heard what happened out there."

"I'm ok. Where's Lilly?"

"Take a wild guess."

"Henry?"

"Yep."

"They do seem cute together. But they won't ever come close to being the next Peter Pan and Luna." I smirk.

"One can dream Luna." Felix chuckled. I started to walk away when I collapse on the ground, holding my stomach and gasping for air as I wince in pain.

"Luna!" Felix yelled, coming over to me.

"Pan, Luna needs help!" Felix yelled, holding my arm. My vision started to become blury. I saw Peter run up to Felix and I.

I take my hand off my stomach as I see blood on my hand. Felix looked down and saw that the side of my shirt had blood staining it. Peter let out a small gasp.

"Pan, she's badly hurt." Felix said. I tried to heave through breaths but it was becoming harder to breath and the tast of blood made me feel like vomiting.

My head rung and spun, with white dots clouding my view. I was ready to close my eyes and let the blackness engulf me.

But then Peter's face fill my view and he took hold of my chin, but gently rather than forcefully, as if carful not to inflict pain upon me.

"Keep your eyes open." He said softly, his eye locked on mine. To my surprise, his voice wasn't authorizing but concerning.

And that's all he said before dropping his hand and picking me up.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.5K 741 42
For as long as she can remember, Pearl Willows has always loved fairytales. All she has ever wanted was to leave Virginia and live a life of opportun...
63.5K 2.3K 24
The land of Neverland is not what you expect. The mermaids are black soulless creatures, the lost boys huh they aren't scared little kids. Their teen...
4.5K 155 40
"We've all heard the story of Peter Pan. The carefree hero, sworn enemy of pirates, defender of the innocent. Well, they didn't get it quite right...
918 48 40
In Neverland, no children grow up - except one. He was first a lost boy with no name and no past, then a reluctant pirate with no hope for a future...