The HU$TLE {FIN}

couraegeous

Beyoncé and her son meet Jay at a football game. He pressing up on her and she's feeling it. As their relatio... Еще

one
2
III
four
V
6
seven
8
IX
ten
11
XIII
14
fifteen
XVI
17
eighteen
XIX
20
twentyone
XXII
23
twentyfour
XXV
26
twentyseven
XXVIII
29
thirty
XXXI
32
thirtythree
XXXIV
35

twelve

3.5K 182 127
couraegeous

J.

I sat across from Beyoncé at this beautiful restaurant she recommended. It was one of those fancy restaurants that people got dressed up to go to.

She hit me up saying she wanted to get dressed up and go somewhere, she sent me this restaurant, and I told her to get dressed because I was on my way.

Now when I pulled up to her house and waited for her to open the door, I almost fell out. She looked so amazing. I see why she wanted to get dressed up because she does it so well.

It took me a lot more effort to get dressed up because it's not what I do.

I just simply wore a black button down with a black tie, no jacket, black pants, and black shoes. I tucked my shirt in and wore a black Michael Kors belt with a gold buckle along with a gold chain.

We matched so smoothly.

"What are you getting?" I asked as I watched her eyes scan the menu.

"I'm thinking about the salmon and asparagus with a baked potato. What about you?"

"This chicken titty with white rice and broccoli."

She chuckled and the waitress came over. "Can I get you two some drinks?"

"Can I get a bottle of Dom Pérignon Brut 2009?" I said reading off of the menu.

"Yes, sir." She said writing it down. "Are you guys ready to order?"

We told her what we wanted and she left to get the champagne. She poured us both a glass before placing the bottle down.

"Soo..."

"So what?" Bey questioned after a sip.

"How has your day been?"

"It's been okay, but it's about to get better after I eat this food." She smiled. "Remind me to order Karim something, please."

"I got you. How is he by the way?"

"He's fine."

I watched her swirl her drink around and take a sip, licking her lips afterwards. She was so damn fine.

"Stop staring at me."

"But you look so good."

She blushed. "Well thank you."

"So I can keep staring?"

"No." She laughed. "You creep."

B.

"Here, Karim. I got you some dinner!" I yelled through the house.

I heard him coming down the steps. "Thanks, mom. What's up, Jay."

Jay nodded at him and followed me upstairs.

I took my dress off and put on a silk nighty before laying on my bed next to Jay.

We talked for an hour or two before I got sick of it. Skip the small talk, let's get right to chase. I checked the time and nodded. It was going on midnight.

"Remember what you promised to give me?"

Jay smirked, knowing exactly what I was talking about. "Nope."

I narrowed my eyes at him. "Stop playing."

"I'm not playing, I need to hear it."

I chuckled before reaching for his belt. I started to undo it, but he stopped me.

"Uh uh, baby girl, I want to hear you say it."

"Shawn." I said sternly.

"My government?" He asked with a smirk.

"I'm about to knock that smirk off of your face if you don't lay me out right now. This is long overdue and it better be worth it. All these damn hoops you got me jumping through."

"Beyoncé. I would lay you out right now, but-"

"But nothing."

"You sure?"

"Yup. Karim's room is all the way down the hall and I swear I won't be too loud."

He smirked. "We'll see about that... Can I eat you?"

I nodded fast. What type of question is that? "Gone ahead and drown in my river, baby."

He chuckled and helped me pull my nighty over my head and then slid my panties off.

He positioned his head between my legs and stared into my eyes. I could feel his breath and was anticipating the feeling I expected to feel.

The first stroke of his tongue made my head fall back and a moan come out. I bit my lip as he flicked his tongue over my clit. My legs started to shake and my back arched off of the bed.

He didn't let up at all. He was sucking and slurping on my clit, it had me tossing and turning trying to get away.

Next thing I know, I felt his finger sliding in and out of me. I bit my lip harder to suppress my moans.

"Fuck. That feels so fucking good." I whispered.

His tongue created intricate designs while he finger fucked me at an even faster pace.

I felt my juices dripping and that moment building up to my orgasm almost made me die. The wave of pleasure that was sent through me made my body shake uncontrollably.

"Jayyyyyy." I moaned. "I can't."

I heard him chuckle and he continued to eat me as my body convulsed and my clit pulsated.

When I finally calmed down, I felt him licking up my cum. "I would keep going, but I know you want this dick." He said before kissing me.

I licked my lips and smiled tiredly.

"I know you not tired." He laughed.

"Please."

"I hope you can handle this curve, baby girl." He smirked.

I looked straight at his dick and smiled. It had a real nice curve to it and as long as he's doing it right, I expect to feel a great deal of pleasure.

"Open that drawer over there and get a condom."

"How many niggas you be having in here?"

"Don't play with me. Less talk, more sex."

He chuckled as he slid the condom on. "I'm bout to knock yo ass down a few notches. You think you big shit? You going to be making me breakfast in the morning."

"You think so?"

"I know so." He pulled me by my legs to the edge of the bed where he teased my opening by rubbing his dick around it.

It took me actually grabbing his dick and putting it in for him to stop. I moaned as he filled me up and I felt him all in my stomach.

"Oh my God."

He continued to slow stroke until he added a grind into the pattern. Stroke. Stroke. Grind.

He was allowing me to feel every inch of his penis and I wanted to cry. It felt amazing.

He held my face and we made out sloppily as his strokes sped up.

I bit down on his lip to keep from screaming.

He wrapped his hand around my neck causing a smile to creep upon my lips.

"You like that shit?" He asked and I could only bite my lip. Between the pleasure and him strangling me, words were unable to come out of my mouth.

"Huh? You like this shit, Bey?"

I felt myself getting ready to cry so I closed my eyes and I felt him stop completely.

I quickly opened my eyes and looked at him crazy.

"Oh my God. I thought I killed you."

I actually laughed at that. "I'm a bad bitch..."

We changed positions and I prepared to take him on the ride of his life.

He moaned and cursed under his breath as I bounced on him. I spun around and kept him inside of me, like Trina, giving him a great view.

He held one hand on my ass, occasionally smacking and squeezing it.

I could feel his thrusts meeting me halfway, making it feel even better for both of us.

I found my spot and continued to grind on him the the same way until I was cumming again.

"Damn, Girl." Jay mumbled as he held my body while it shook.

He changed our position again to where my ass clapped against his pelvis as he gave quick strokes. He fucked me so fast, I got dizzy. My pussy throbbed and he snatched the condom off ready to spray on my back, but I quickly turned around and took all of him in my throat.

I sucked his cum out as I played with his balls. He moaned my name in very sexy yet manly way.

After he came I swallowed, but didn't stop sucking. His toes curled and he repeated my name over and over. I had him cumming again in 2 minutes and then I finally stopped.

"My fucking God."

I smirked. "And I like my eggs sunny side up. Remember that when you're making me breakfast."

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

1M 50.4K 40
Chris and Bey may not be together but they do have their 3 year old son Zahir to worry about. Things start to change as Beyonce starts opening up to...
24.5K 1.1K 13
Beyoncé and Shawn have been dating for a few months, and things are getting serious in their relationship. Will their children, from past relationshi...
142K 6K 40
Beyoncé knowles & her 14 year old son Braxton live in New York City. she hasn't been on a date since her son was born. she's a very hard working & fo...
140K 6K 46
Your favorite family is back to take you on an emotional roller coaster for the last time. Things are about to take a shift in the Carter household...