Lights, Camera, Harry // l.s.

By aussie_direction

❝ I really hope you don't expect me to do anything. Because I won't. I don't care. Cry all you like but when... More

Description
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Announcement
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
100K WHAT?
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Character Ask (TheQuestions)
Character Ask (The Answers Part 1)
Character Ask (The Answers Part 2)
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
important
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Epilogue
The End

Chapter 12

34.1K 1.5K 699
By aussie_direction

Harry’s POV

By the time I got to my apartment block, it was 3am. After I walked away from the guys, I went straight to my car and sped away.

I felt really bad for Ashton because I brought him and probably should have stuck around to take him home, but I didn’t know where he was and I just needed to get home.

On the drive, I had to pull over because my tears were making it difficult for me to see the road. I stopped outside a park and cried my eyes out.

There was so much on my mind and in one day, my entire life had changed so drastically, I didn’t know what to do with myself.

Louis officially hates me. He made that abundantly clear and for some unknown reason, he wanted to make my life hell. So far, he was succeeding.

On top of that, my two new friends were also his friends. And apparently they were close. I wasn’t sure what to feel. They were really nice and I got along well with them, but if they were friends with Louis, would they soon turn on me too? Would they end up like him; hating me and hurting me?

I have work on Monday and just thought of having to face him there made me want to curl up into a ball and cry.

He knows I’m gay now, and I’m sure he’ll tell everyone. And if the casting director, or anyone for that matter, is homophobic, then I’ll get fired for sure. Once again, he has something over me and I was so scared that he would use it against me.

Why was he so mean? What the hell did I ever do to him to make him feel this way about me?

He was so horrible tonight. He broke my grandmother’s cross and called me despicable names. He made me feel like dirt beneath his feet and he completely embarrassed me in front of my new friends.

Niall and Liam didn’t know about my sexuality and he just completely outed me in front of them.

I wasn’t even sure how they felt about gay people so I wasn’t even sure I could call them friends. I guess we’ll see on Monday.

I took a few deep breaths to calm down, trying to put his hurtful words from my mind. I wiped my tears and ran a hand through my hair before I started to drive again.

Once I pulled up to the apartment block, I headed straight up stairs to my apartment. I trudged up the worn out steps, past the cracked wall paper to the top level where my door was.

I crept towards the front door and slowly unlocked it, trying to be as silent as possible as I sneakily moved through the apartment.

Both Will and Jack were asleep in their rooms already, I could hear them snoring, so I just took my shoes off and fell into bed, my mind reeling from tonight’s events.

I sighed as I rolled over.

Not knowing what Monday would hold was going to eat at me all day tomorrow.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When Monday finally rolled around, I was literally dreading getting out of the car.

All night I was tossing and turning, I didn’t get barely any sleep last night, worrying about today.

I wasn’t sure how he was going to be but from past experience, Louis is a very angry person and liked to take it out on me. So I had a feeling today wasn’t going to be much of an exception.

I pulled up into the parking lot 10 minutes early and checked my appearance. I didn’t want to give him any more reason to hate me. I groaned and leant my head on the steering wheel as I gave myself a pep talk to prepare myself for the day.

‘Okay, Harry. It’s going to be bad, I hope you know that. Just deal with it. Push it to the back of your mind. Don’t take it to heart. He’s just a very angry person and he needs to release it somehow. Just hold it together. You can get through this. You can get through today. C’mon Harry. You can do it.’

I took a deep breath and looked myself in the eye in the mirror. I am a strong person. I can deal with him. I’ll just ignore him and move on with my life.

He doesn’t matter.

After I convinced myself I was okay, I looked around the parking lot and spotted Charlotte getting out of her car just near mine.

I checked my hair in the mirror one last time, grabbed my coat from the seat next to me and climbed out of the car, locking over my shoulder as I called her name.

“Hey Charl! Wait up!” I shouted, placing my sunnies over my eyes and pulling my coat on.

“Oh, hey Harry.” She replied with a small smile but it quickly fell. I frowned

“You okay?” I asked her, noticing her usual bubbly mood was absent.

She sniffed and wiped her nose. “Yeah, fine.” She tried reassuring me but I could see she wasn’t.

Maybe it had something to do with why she disappeared on Saturday night.

“Okay,” I said, sensing she didn’t want to talk about it any further, but I couldn’t help but wonder what it was.

“Do you want to talk about it?” I asked her after we’d crossed half the car park in silence.

She stopped walking and was silent for a minute, but she eventually replied. I stopped too and faced her, ready to listen. “My dad was, uh, admitted into hospital the other night. That’s where Mikey took me after we were all out.... We got a call on the way to the club so yeah... that’s where we ended up.”

“Oh my God, Charl. Is he okay?” I asked, full of concern.

“Uh, well, we’re not really sure.” She admitted. “He’s been sick for a while, but we thought he was getting better. The other night, he just sorta, collapsed and I don’t know what’s wrong with him. I was with him all day yesterday and as of then, they didn’t know either.”

“Oh my God.” I repeated. It seemed that was all I could say. I had no idea. “I’m so sorry-”

“Don’t.” She interrupted me. “Like, thank-you, but please. Don’t talk about him like he’s going to die. I know he is. I don’t want to be reminded.”

“O-Okay,” I stuttered as she started to walk again. “Um, so you’re close then, you and you’re dad.” I continued, trying to change the topic to a more positive one about her dad.

After all, that’s what I would want; to think about all the happy times with my family.

“Yeah,” she responded, smiling fondly. “He’s all I have.”

“But you have El, yeah?” I asked. I immediately realised what I said the moment I said it and wished I could take the words back.

“No.” She snapped. “I don’t have El. El couldn’t care less about me.”

“Charl, I’m sorry. I-” I tried to apologize.

“Can we not talk about her, please?” She asked me, cutting me off. “She’s already taken so much from me, I won’t let her take this too.” She added under her breath, not realising I’d heard.

I furrowed my eyebrows. I don’t understand what happened between her and El, but I got the feeling it was bad. She clearly didn’t get along with her sister and it made me feel sorry for her.

Charlotte seemed very adamant to dislike her, and I kinda wanted to know why. But I figured now wasn’t the time to ask.

“She didn’t even come to see him.” She exclaimed, exasperated. Okay, so maybe I didn’t even have to ask. It seemed like she was going to tell me anyway.

So much for not talking about her.

“I called her on Saturday night and she didn’t pick up. Then when she finally called me back yesterday afternoon, she couldn’t even spare 10 minutes to come and see her own dad.”

“Well maybe she was bus-” I tried to get a word in, to calm her down before we went inside but she cut me off.

“No, Harry. She was with Louis. I could hear them giggling in the background. There’s no excuse. I bet she doesn’t even know he’s sick.” She spat.

I put both my hands on her shoulders and she looked at me, tears in her eyes.

“Charl, please don’t stress. Please, calm down.” I reasoned with her.

“It’s not fair!” She shouted in response. What’s not fair? I wondered. “It’s not fair,” she repeated in a much smaller voice before cuddling into my chest.

I gladly pulled her close and cooed while she cried.

I have no idea what the issue is, but Charlotte is a nice person and a great friend so it must have been serious. Whatever’s bothering her, must be huge and I was willing to just be there for her right now. I didn’t need answers as much as she needed a friend.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After she calmed down, we went inside and got ready. I didn’t see Louis as I crossed the set to the Trough. I removed my coat and hung it over my mirror as I noticed a black bag already there. So Sandy had already been here and dropped off the costume.

I sat down and put my head in my hands as I waited for the stylist to arrive at my table.

“Hey mate!”

I was snapped out of my thoughts by Liam’s cheery voice. Oh God. I still don’t know how he reacted to my whole ‘being gay’ thing.

“Hi,” I tentatively replied. “What’s up?”

“Eh, nothing new.” He said with a laugh. “How are you? Feeling okay?”

“Uh, yeah,” I responded. “I guess.”

“How you taking the whole Louis blow-up?” he asked. “I know it must have been tough. He had no right to call you those things, by the way. He can be... difficult, sometimes.”

I blinked a few times in surprise.

I think he’s okay about it. He seemed to be okay, anyway. I didn’t want to ask thought, just in case it got awkward.

“Uh, yeah. I’m okay. And I’ve noticed his... interesting behaviour. I’ve gotten hate before, I can deal with yet another asshole, don’t worry about me.” I replied.

“C’mon now,” he tilted his head to the side. “He’s not an asshole. He may act like it sometimes, but he isn’t spiteful because he wants to hurt you.”

“Um, yes he is.” I stated. “He’s been like this ever since he first saw me.”

“Look, I don’t know what his deal is, I don’t think anyone knows, actually, but he’s actually a nice guy once you get to know him.” Liam explained.

I shook my head in disbelief.

That’s complete and utter bullshit. He treats me so badly, he’s not a nice guy.

“I don’t care what his deal is,” I retored. “I don’t deserve that kind of shit treatment.”

He was a little taken aback by my outburst but I couldn’t bring myself to care. He needs to know what I think of him. Maybe it’ll even get back to Louis and he can know himself what I think of him.

“It was just one night,” Liam said in a small voice. “I’m sure he’s forgotten about it anyway. Don’t worry about it.”

Little did he know, that it wasn’t just one night.

He’s always been an ass to me and I wasn’t so sure it was going to change.

“Sure Liam.” I replied, exasperated. I didn’t want to fight with him and who knows, maybe he was right.

Maybe Louis wouldn’t be such an asshole today.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

eh, uneditied and probably terrible.

i'm losing motivation for this one guys.... please, comment ideas. I dont know what to write.... I'll dedicate a chapter to you if you do!

VOTE/COMMENT <3

~vic xo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.1K 2.3K 28
» 𝙲𝚘𝚖𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚝𝚎 « Cᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴍᴀᴅᴇ ʙʏ ᴀʟʙᴇʀᴛ [ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ᴀᴄᴄᴏᴜɴᴛ: @prince-charminx] "Every decision we make has a consequence, every path we take leads us...
397K 16.9K 77
[COMPLETE at 100k] @Louis_Tomlinson: hey sexy (; @Harry_Styles: Excuse me? @Louis_Tomlinson: I was gonna make a gay joke butt fuck it . •••••••••
6K 170 1
One shot. Louis needs loving and Harry is willing to do just that. ~originally written and posted onto AO3, November 2015
3.2K 334 41
He wants to shout it from the rooftops. He can't, and that hurts. "Love isn't about finding the perfect person. Because, if you are measuring perfec...