I Can Only Wish

SarahHenderson895 द्वारा

Age can't stop anyone from falling in love. As i fell in love with him it got harder and harder especially kn... अधिक

How it started
How i fell in love
My world changed
My world fell apart
missing him

Always on my mind

12 0 0
SarahHenderson895 द्वारा

It has been days since i have heard or seen Jack. He's always active on Facebook when im on and i really want to message him and talk to him but i don't want to bother him.

There is 2 dags before he leaves for work and before i go back to school. I really want to see him but it won't happen.

He is always on my mind. I always make up scenarios in my head of him being here and get my hopes up but then reality sinks in and it kills me a little on the inside. I just wish that this was so much easier but it's not, just like life.

It has been days and i dont think that there was one day where he wasn't on my mind. I see that he is active on social media all the time but im scared to talk to him and be annoying because the next time i see him, it will make things awkward.

No matter what time of the day it is, no matter where i am, he is always on my mind. It is starting to kill me inside. I dont know when i am going to see him again and it just shatters my little heart.

"Maybe he has things sorted? Maybe he will text me?"

It runs through my mind over a hundred times a day, at least.

Sorry this is a lit shorter, i haven't had much time to write since i have been back to school and not much has happened with the whole thing.
Thankyou for your patience :)

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

419K 12.6K 37
The Sokolov brothers are everything most girls want. Intimidating, tall, broody, they are everything to lust after. Not that they... particularly car...
447K 26.1K 43
The story continues to unfold, with secrets unraveling and new dangers lurking in the shadows. The Chauhan family must stay united and face the chall...
2.7M 157K 49
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
3M 95.9K 28
"Stop trying to act like my fiancée because I don't give a damn about you!" His words echoed through the room breaking my remaining hopes - Alizeh (...