How i fell in love

I had sat at the table, drowning in my thoughts for about 5 minutes when I moved over to the couch. My step brother, his girlfriend, cousin and his girlfriend went for a swim, I thought about joining them but I thought that I would chill out.

I was in the middle of an amazing day dream when all of a sudden I was drawn back to reality by this figure. I looked over to see Jack sitting there. I shook it off and called the dogs. My dog jumped up onto the couch and sat next to me. I was patting her when the voice vibrates through my body, making my heart pound a beat faster.

"That dog loves me more" he said.

I looked at him puzzled.

"Mhm if you say so." I replied.

We were making small talk and I had explained the game they were playing
In the pool.

I decided that it was starting to get quiet warm so I grabbed my towel from earlier, hung it on the fence and walked into the pool area. I took my shirt off and hung it in the fence. As I entered the pool I just joimed the game. We played for a while but then others started to get out.

I hopped out of the pool, wrappes my towel around me and sat on the chairs. I went insude after I dried off to put some warmer clothes on.The day went like a blurr, I barely remember it.

It had gotton to 5pm when almost evertbody left except Jack and his girlfriend. By this time, Jack's girlfriend, Melissa was absolutely drunk. We decided to go back for a swim and this time Jack and Melissa joined me. They had bought a giant unicorn floatie and they put it in the pool. We were messing aroubd when I jumped on it and as I fell off, I had popped it and the side came off.

We were called for dinner so we got out, it was cold so we rushed to get oir towels to wrap around us. I rushed inside before everyone else did. I got my plate and sat at the bar. Jack had followed me out but he sat at the table. I was zoning out, listening to the music when i heard a faint noise. I thought it was nothing then I heard it again and again, getting louder each time but I chose to ignore it.

"Sarah" he said loud enough for me to hear. I turned around and looked at him puzzled.

"Yeh?" I tried to say with my mouth full of food.

"You're demolishing your food." He said to me before he took another mouth full.

"Yeh im hungry" I replied to him before I took my last mouth full. I walked past the table to go inside and there was Melissa and Jack, the others were inside. I put my plate in the kitchen and came back out. I sat next to Jack, facing Melissa. They had finished their dinner and put their plates away. Jack was the only one to return.

As Jack sat back down next to me, we chatted about stuff. I told him some stories from school. I had eyed the chocolates that my step brother had left and Jack saw me.

"They look like they need eating" he said as he reached for the box.

I grabbed the box to see which flavours were which. As I grabbed one, I couldn't find it on tge box so I unwrapped it, put half of it in my mouth and ate it.

"Ewww, that is disgusting" I said as I spat it out.

I handed Jack the rest and he ate it. I kept looking at tge box to see which one was the best. It was the last one of the orange so I thought that I owed him for giving him a terrible flavour. I bit off half and ate it.

"Here" I said as I gave him the rest.

"Is it another bad one?" He asked with his hands over his head.

"No" I said.

He opened up his mouth and I thought he was going to grab it. He turned to face me with his hands still on his head. I knew it was the queue to put it in his mouth.

I reached in and as I put it in his mouth, he closed it, almost taking my fingers off. As I pulles my hand out, I got a whole lot of saliva, so I wiped it on my trackies. After we ate, we decided to go for a swim in the pool.

It was lucky I still had my bathers underneath. We walked around to get our towels so it wont be cold when we get out. As we walked in the pool area, I placed my towel on the floor facing the back door and stripped my clothes off. I left them on the floor then walked down the steps in the pool. The pool was a little cold but you got used to it fast.

My dad had come out and sat on the chairs talking to Jack about stuff while I was swimming around. I was doing handstands in the pool to the other end. As I came up I was slightly deaf due to the water in my ears but I made out what was being said to me.

"Are you trying to do a handstand to the other end?" He asked.

"Yeh" I said before going under the water and holding my breathe.

As I had come up, dad decided to leave so we just messed around, laughing and making jokes. By this time, my heart was beating faster when he was around me, I though it was going to come out of my chest.

I was looking at the night sky when I had seen him in the corner of my eye. He was getting closer to me. For some reason I had these random thoughts going through my head.

"What is he doing? Why is he getting closer? Is he going to kiss me? Will this be my first kiss?"

As he got really close, he turned and when up the steps. My heart was beating really fast. He was getting out so I followed.

"Alright, who is going for first shower?" I asked him.

"I will" he insisted.

We were dry enough to walk into the house so we went in. Everyone was in my step mom's room so I went to go join them. As i hit the door way I hear my name.

"Sarah" he said.

"Yo" i replied.

"Where's the light switch?" He asked me.

I started laughing as he was on the wrong side. I got my phone torch, turned it on and showed him. Just before I turned on the light for the bathroom, I realised that he had been tapping the tile.

I made my way back to my step mom's room and chilled there while I waited for Jack to get out of the shower.

As I heard the door squeek open, I made my way into the bathroom. When I got out, I went to my room, got my new pyjamas on and went back to mt step mom's room. Dad was asleep on the couch so I layed in his spot. I was starting to doze off when everyone was going to bed.

I left the room and jumped into bed. I was about to go to sleep when Jack had come in with the cat. We said goodnight and he went to the spare room. I was out like a light bulb.

Please let me know if you like the book. Thanks :)