FRACTURES

بواسطة psycophant

in between the broken glass and other breakable things المزيد

I.
romanticism
anxiety
descriptions
aesthetics
unsure
blood
smile
melted
nihilism
there is no point to this
i feel like i am not myself
glassy
love in nature
liar liar
pinot noir
alice
golden
wrath and love: some notes
silence
pillow cases and sheets
hypochondria

red bones

104 5 1
بواسطة psycophant

she sees dim lights on foggy nights and stars falling, falling down; bright flames crashing into the earth— melting a frost bitten terrain. she sees cynicism in optimism and realism in pessimism. she is either as empathetic as God or as apathetic as Lucifer. there is no grey space in what she feels is right or wrong or moral or selfish. and she acts like the world is ending all the time- news flash- it's not. there are so many 'what ifs' that she can never take a chance; never live in the moment. a heart full of doubts, fears, vices. so much weight to bare. she tells herself to take deep breaths, "it's all alright," but all that comes out is murmured silence.
she can see a blue light very far away.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

3.3K 117 13
'They say that eyes are the window to the soul, I disagree, I say it is the way you do your hair, The books you read The things you write The things...
17.9K 1.7K 70
Greetings dear readers! This is my first ever poems book. And um I wrote these all based on my personal experiences. As you may journey through chapt...
13.1K 286 19
It's my First time Writing so Please if I had Done Anything wrong. It's a fanfic About What if Rimuru had Lost to ivrage and Got reincarnated in a Di...
83.4K 3.8K 32
Y/n- please don't beat me I will never try to run away i promise please Jimin- no no no why are you crying don't cry.this is your punishment take it...